One man one tub .....Stimul8 cherry limeade by Redefine nu

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks to Judgementday and the finaflex crew for allowing me a tub of stimul8 cherry limeade to put to the test.

This is a pre work / fat burning product. It's not a pump product but has a good dose of beta alanine and plenty of unique energy ingredients .

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) STIMUL8 (40 Servings): Discount STIMUL8 Supplements

A little background I'm 44 5'8 165 10% bf . I lift 3-4 times a week , 2 hours a week of jujitsu and a physical job. I probably rely to much on stimulants but I figure there're worse vises to have.

I got my package on Saturday afternoon I had already been to the gym but I wanted to try stimul8 so I mixed a half scoop(recommended dose) in 8 0z of water:

It mixed very well with no residue. Stimul8 cherry limade has a very nice light flavor. No aftertaste and not artificial . I didn't really get much lime but the cherry was in the forefront.

I went outside and started some yard work. I had some nice streaming energy nothing over the top. Sunday I mixed a full scoop and headed out to hit legs. Got the energy hit around 20 minutes in and warmed up with rope jumping . I ramped up to 4 sets of 12 @250 . A full scoop had me huffing and puffing and working . I moved over to leg presses 4 sets of 12 @450. I had plenty to hit 4 sets of calves and hamstrings.

I think the dose for me is half scoop for normal full scoop for beast mode. I'll get back to my regular schedule on Friday and get three updates over the weekend.

One bad thing though : negs on the shaker it looks cool as hell but mine leaks like crazy. I fired Stimul8 all over my kitchen . Had to tackle my dog to make sure he didn't get any and shred me up.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Reserved for final

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
You can see from the above picture no residue at all. Mixes very clean.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yaaaay

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you leave the screen in the shaker? Also make sure to tighten it well and make sure the top is snapped.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I didn't leave the screen in. I wanted to see how it mixed without it. I'll try with the screen Friday.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't leave the screen in. I wanted to see how it mixed without it. I'll try with the screen Friday.
Yeah the screen is the seal lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to Judgementday and the finaflex crew for allowing me a tub of stimul8 cherry limeade to put to the test.

This is a pre work / fat burning product. It's not a pump product but has a good dose of beta alanine and plenty of unique energy ingredients .

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) STIMUL8 (40 Servings): Discount STIMUL8 Supplements

A little background I'm 44 5'8 165 10% bf . I lift 3-4 times a week , 2 hours a week of jujitsu and a physical job. I probably rely to much on stimulants but I figure there're worse vises to have.

I got my package on Saturday afternoon I had already been to the gym but I wanted to try stimul8 so I mixed a half scoop(recommended dose) in 8 0z of water:

It mixed very well with no residue. Stimul8 cherry limade has a very nice light flavor. No aftertaste and not artificial . I didn't really get much lime but the cherry was in the forefront.

I went outside and started some yard work. I had some nice streaming energy nothing over the top. Sunday I mixed a full scoop and headed out to hit legs. Got the energy hit around 20 minutes in and warmed up with rope jumping . I ramped up to 4 sets of 12 @250 . A full scoop had me huffing and puffing and working . I moved over to leg presses 4 sets of 12 @450. I had plenty to hit 4 sets of calves and hamstrings.

I think the dose for me is half scoop for normal full scoop for beast mode. I'll get back to my regular schedule on Friday and get three updates over the weekend.

One bad thing though : negs on the shaker it looks cool as hell but mine leaks like crazy. I fired Stimul8 all over my kitchen . Had to tackle my dog to make sure he didn't get any and shred me up.
In for the fun :D

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Ok I got three workouts in and my experience so for with stimul8 : mixes great , tastes extremely good and excellent energy .

I pushed through 2 real good sessions and one subpar visit to the gym today. Today was way to crowded .

Saturday I definitely noticed the increase push : I pushed through 3 sets of 12 with 90's on in line press. Haven't moved that weight sine my last epistane cycle. Also moved over to seated barbell press worked up to 8 x 12 with 160.

I haven't had any negs although I prefer to mix it with less water because I prefer a stronger taste. No diminishing effects so far. No beta al tingles for me. I know a lot of people don't like that so stimul8 should serve nicely.

Ill test more of the endurance factor on Wednesday .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Two more workouts in using Stimul8 . I had a real good session on Tuesday. Crushed Legs with 4 sets 225x12 squats , 5 plates on leg press 4 sets of 12 then farmers walk with 60's. The thing I noticed the past few times is a nice thermo effect. I had a full scoop around 4 am and went off to work. I started to slightly sweat but when I started moving around I really started to pour sweat. I did lose 2 pounds over the holiday weekend. How I have no idea I ate like a slob and drank like a wino that hit the lottery. I mean I ate 3 brats on saturday and washed it down with two turkey burgers. Remains to be see if Stimul8 is effective at burning fat.Taste and mixing unchanged ! Still very good.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two more workouts in using Stimul8 . I had a real good session on Tuesday. Crushed Legs with 4 sets 225x12 squats , 5 plates on leg press 4 sets of 12 then farmers walk with 60's. The thing I noticed the past few times is a nice thermo effect. I had a full scoop around 4 am and went off to work. I started to slightly sweat but when I started moving around I really started to pour sweat. I did lose 2 pounds over the holiday weekend. How I have no idea I ate like a slob and drank like a wino that hit the lottery. I mean I ate 3 brats on saturday and washed it down with two turkey burgers. Remains to be see if Stimul8 is effective at burning fat.Taste and mixing unchanged ! Still very good.
Turkey burgers....mmmmmmm

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Oh god !! That's unreadable . Sorry on the chrome book update

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything still going good with Stimul8?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. :D yay Stimul8!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards