90 day AGEFORCE LOG- weight gaining phase first time use

Sodutch

Awards
Hey everyone,

I am going to be logging for Ageforce for the next 90 days, using their amino acid, test100, and HGH patches. I'll update this log regularly and include pictures of my before and after. I've never used anything like this before, so it'll be interesting to see how it works. I've read many posts of people questioning the efficiency of their products, so hopefully my log will be able to demystify some of their products!

I'm on a 5 day split working Shoulders/arms, Chest/back, Legs, Shoulders/arms, Chest/back, and then my two off days I'm active in rock climbing, free running, hiking and the like. On my first and last workouts of the week I also add in a decent amount of quad and calf work. I'll be logging my workouts a few days a week and updating everyone as to my progress.

I'll be judging by a few staples, being mainly my endurance, strength, weight gain, body fat percentages, overall feeling of wellness and muscle recovery, and my sleep quality.

If anyone has any questions go ahead and I'll answer as I can.

Currently I am 5 foot 9, 169-171 lbs, and around 8-9% body fat depending on the day.

I'll be in touch this week with starting pictures,

Take care