Finaflex 1-Alpha Log

hauser23

Awards
Pretty straight forward, I'm going into week 2 on 1-Alpha and figured I'd log it seeing as I wanted to do some research myself but couldn't find much regarding 1-Alpha, hopefully my log will be beneficial for anyone and everyone interested in taking this product. I'll give you a little bit about me:

I am 22 years of age and have a couple of years of serious lifting and nutrition under my belt, though recently I have been going through a lot of issue that derailed me from my training and over the course of time caused me to lose some of my passion for working out, something I never thought I would see happen. Anyway, I have been more consistent as of late and happened to stumble upon 1-Alpha at a local supplent shop while picking up some of the basics and figured why not? My regime is as follows:

Mon: Chest
Tue: Legs
Wed:Back
Thurs: Shoulders
Fri: Bi's/Tri's
Sat: Legs
Sun: Off

I will track my workouts ass frequently as possible to give the most accurate analysis possible. As far as nutrition goes, I will log that ass well, only for a short period of time as my diet is quite bland and unchanging hence you'll get the point after only a couple of weeks.

Supplements:

O.N. Men's Multi-Vitamin
O.N. Whey Protein
O.N. Creatine
1-Alpha

*Post Cycle: Pure Test, Revolution PCT Black

Also, I'm not sure how long I plan to take 1-Alpha to be honest, it really depends on the sides I experience and the results that I experience. I understand that this is quite mild compared to other PH, so I'm not expecting any major sides but you just never know.

That's just about it I believe. Let me know if I'm missing anything, any input is appreciated!

max d

Awards
  • Established
I'd have some temoxafen on deck, better safe than sorry! I did a cycle of 1-Andro for 2 months, got up to 3 pills a day and wish I would of had some. I took DAA and Exemestane for PCT but the exem didn't do well at getting rid of the estrogen. Went from looking dried out and chisled 193 to a soft 188 looking and feeling bloated in a couple weeks. Now I know how my wife feels Ha! Kept all my strength though.

Bottom line, have the real deal around during PCT because u never know how your body will adjust.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
What's your dosing on the Alpha 1?

If use 4 caps straight through minimum.

Agreed ^^ Get a serm and proper PCT setup.