HokiePrides' Stimul8 my Road to 100% RAW Road to Worlds

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Decided to begin running Stimul8 with Mass550. I took my first dose last night and taking second one right now at the dinner table. I'm stoked to finish out Stimul8 and continue on the Mass550. This summer is going to be EPIC. I'll post yesterday and todays' workout later.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

2. The thermo properties in Stimul8 will be synergistic with the leaning effect of Mass 550... will be kick ass for sure!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Day 23, Stimul8, Day 1 on Mass550
    Saturday June 14, 2014
    Squat
    135x10
    225x10
    255x5
    335x1

Leg Press
    510x1x10 {10:1:1 tempo}

Deadlift
    135x10
    225x5
    315x5
    365x1x1 {10:1:1 Tempo}
    405x1x1 {10:1:1 Tempo}
    455x1x1 FAIL

Day 2 Mass550, Day24 Stimul8
    Fathers Day, June 15, 2014
    Chest/Arms

Incline Bench Press
    135x10
    135x10
    225x5
    275x8
    315x8
    365x3
    405x1
    315x10
    275x10
    225x10

EZ Bar Curl
    95x10x10

Machine Pulldown
    150x10x10

Overhead Tricep Presses
    ss/ Tricep Pushdown
    100x10x15

If this is just the tip of the iceburg with these two products. I haven't hit 405 on the incline in forever. I only took a dose prebed last night and preworkout today. To hit that especially on Fathers' Day was special. I have 4 more months to go before Worlds and I'm just getting turned up. Stimul8 and Mass550 are synergistic and I'm on a nice ride to feel them out.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

4. crisp & clean detail -- and vids!
    I think ima like this

5. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Decided to begin running Stimul8 with Mass550. I took my first dose last night and taking second one right now at the dinner table. I'm stoked to finish out Stimul8 and continue on the Mass550. This summer is going to be EPIC. I'll post yesterday and todays' workout later.
    Hell yeah! Thats going to be a killer combo

Mass, Strength and fat burning with that combo!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

6. I'll update as soon as I finish the last leg of this marathon workout: a the Finisher: 10x10 @ 275. Currently on set #4.....Whew number 5 complete. Damn your getting live action......6 will begin in a minute or so......3 more to go and I'm out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I'll update as soon as I finish the last leg of this marathon workout: a the Finisher: 10x10 @ 275. Currently on set #4.....Whew number 5 complete. Damn your getting live action......6 will begin in a minute or so......3 more to go and I'm out.
    Live action updates!? Whuuuuut!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Live action updates!? Whuuuuut!
    I was updating as I was working the sets! It helped because I was torched and did these at the very END.

9. Day 4 Mass550, Day26 Stimul8
    Tuesday

Chest/Upper Lats
    Pulldowns:
    120x10x10

Smith Machine Presses
    135x8x8

Lateral Raises
    30lbsx3x30

Standing Stiff Legged Pulldown {V taper}
    50lbsx10x10

Incline Bench
    135x10x10

Flat Bench Press:
    275x10x10

10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    The thermo properties in Stimul8 will be synergistic with the leaning effect of Mass 550... will be kick ass for sure!
    So so true!

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Decided to begin running Stimul8 with Mass550. I took my first dose last night and taking second one right now at the dinner table. I'm stoked to finish out Stimul8 and continue on the Mass550. This summer is going to be EPIC. I'll post yesterday and todays' workout later.
    Good to hear. How many bottles do you have HP? Are you going to stay at 2 caps daily?

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Day 4 Mass550, Day26 Stimul8
    Tuesday

Chest/Upper Lats
    Pulldowns:
    120x10x10

Smith Machine Presses
    135x8x8

Lateral Raises
    30lbsx3x30

Standing Stiff Legged Pulldown {V taper}
    50lbsx10x10

Incline Bench
    135x10x10

Flat Bench Press:
    275x10x10
    strong session as usual HP.

Thought I subbed to this but either way I'm here now.

Carry on
    Independent

11. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Day 4 Mass550, Day26 Stimul8

Flat Bench Press:
    275x10x10
    That is a heavy bench presses 10x10 after all that other work. You on 3/4 or a full scoop of Stimul8?
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is a heavy bench presses 10x10 after all that other work. You on 3/4 or a full scoop of Stimul8?
    1 scoop, bad experience with two. I was tingling all day and revved my system up way too high. 1 scoop is my protocol.

I had to bench last because there was I guy who been taking the bench the entire time I was in the gym. For three days he had been eye ballin me watching what I was working on. Well after the last hitch {week on the rig} I returned this week and decided to talk to the guy. I found out he is 50. They all thought I was late 20's due to my size, haha. Turn 41 in 3 days. Anyways he took the bar to do curls once he finished bench so I was forced to do other work in the gym. So all the work I performed prior to that bench, was considered a warmup. That way I didn't go overboard. It was retarded but that's how I do work.

13. No gym etiquette at all. Blah.

14. It's all good Monty. I never alllow others to dictate what I'm going to do. I just reDjust the plan and come back to the exercise. Damn I'm hungry, I got a few updates coming tonight. Until then.....

15. So for some reason when I go to the gym I attract a lot of attention. I guess it has something to do with my size. My question is why must someone always tell me they know a person who is bigger, stronger, faster...........WTF? I DONT FU&*ING CARE. It's never the dude standing in front of me. THis ex Marine had the nerve to ask me if I played football, which is a standard question I get, but then he proceeds to tell me he knows a guy who weighs 150lbs yand can lift twice his bodyweight. As if this wasn't enough he goes on to say, yeah lb for lbI never seen a guy as strong as him, he then looks at me and says, man imagine if he was 300lbs. He would would strong as hell.....Ummmmm. He looks at me and says that's like you having to lift 520lbs to match it. Ummmmmm....ok. WTF? It doesn;t end there. In the middle of my workout he goes on to explain why he doesn't deadlift...looks at me while I'm doing pullups and says "hey, why don't you do them MARINE style....Ummmmm...because I weigh 355lbs retard and I'm working on them. Atleast I can freaking do them, idiot. It gets even better...he reponds with oh..ok, then proceeds to tell me how injured he is and can't lift with his shoulders. It took all I could to not disrespect him and the conversation continues with him complaining about the VA and asking me what my thoughts were. I ended it by saying I don;t go to the Va, I hate Veteran care and I'll cross that road if I have to since I'm a vet. I use my company health insurance. Listen there were too many uber statements this guy made for me to not put him in his place. Lastly, he drops the age bomb, hey, Im 42. Well retard I turn 41 in less than 10hrs, June 22. My shoulders are just fine. I then proceed to leave the gym as work there was useless. The guy bothered me so much he forced me to do Fat Man HIIT. Why call it that? Have you seen a 300lb man sprint? Of course you have...NFL! I call it that so my standard of sprints is different from the 150-275lb people. This why I measure it according to my body and what it can handle. With that said. I did a 20minute session which involved warmup and cool down. It wasn't my complete fastest but it was fast enough that I plan to do it twice a week and give it a six week go and see the results happen. I'm seeing veins pop in and out during workouts in my delts and upper chest. The muscle in my upper pecs is a shelf finally building. I work on the shelf many times a week. It's specialized training I developed. I break my body into seperate segments different from the norm. I focus on it in blocks of detail to bring out certain parts. It's working beautifully. If things happen correctly. youll see the end result come post Worlds in Nov.
    BTW, if it was to be the guy this man was talking about would not be at the level he is if he were 300+. Everyone can't handle that bodyweight. It's not easy doing work in the same capacity as someone half the weight. I know, I speant half my life at half of what I weigh now. People tend to forget that.

16. Sounds like the heighten aggression from MASS has kicked in

17. wall o text aggression, indeed..

and this is why I stayed out of commercial gyms for yrs....
    no worries HP, it is simply human nature for ppl who are unsuccessful or unhappy in their life, to try to drag others down to their level by being miserable to be around.......walk it off and move on

oh - happy birthday btw, enjoy the day

18. Sounds like an interesting day in the gym. It's a great that you are able to move past that and focus on yourself. Some of us would get caught up in that 'drama' and it would ruin our workouts/day.

Happy Birthday HP.
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Thanks guys, very encouraging indeed. I'm always comparing myself to one individual and that's me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IT IS:

Squats: REBUILDING
    Barx2x10
    135x2x10
    225x1x10
    275x3x3
    320x1

DEADS
    135x1x3
    225x1x3
    315x1x3
    395x1x3 {about to attempt}

FatMan HIIT
    20minutes

20. How did the attempt @ 395 work out ..?
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Happy birthday! Hopefully it's s great one hokie

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    How did the attempt @ 395 work out ..?
    Accomplished. It went so well that I'm hurting today. My legs are torched. It feels so good though. I had to drive 4.5 hrs to get home and sitting on the couch waiting for my wife to return from her trip. I haven't seen them for a week. In going to hVe fun playing all week until it's time to go back to work.

23. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

Accomplished. It went so well that I'm hurting today. My legs are torched. It feels so good though. I had to drive 4.5 hrs to get home and sitting on the couch waiting for my wife to return from her trip. I haven't seen them for a week. In going to hVe fun playing all week until it's time to go back to work.
    Very nice very nice. Enjoy the relaxation time man. Hopefully sone strength and size are gained during this period cause you're looking awful little :P jk of course

24. Happy birthday HP. Very nice to see the aggression shining through from MASS 550.
    Independent

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Very nice very nice.
    so nice he had to say it twice..

Hopefully sone strength and size are gained during this period cause you're looking awful little

says the dude who weighs a little more than half as much as HP...

26. Lol

27. June 24, 2014 Tuesday! Live action Report....this just in while resting between sets.....no spotter or partner tonight.....listening to Kanye, Workout plan...hitting bench in sets of 3 @ 285. Will conclude with 10x285x10...while son is running around YMCA playroom. On set #7...Lehgo! Whew 2 sets to go! If you been following along every week I've been hitting 10x10 beginning with 245. I jumped 20lbs the following week and now just going 10lb increments week by week until I hit 315 for 10x10.

OVERTRAINING IS IN FULL EFFECT! 1 set to go and finished...on to more chesticle annihilation. Finished up with:

EZ Bar Curls
    4x10x75lbs

BW Dips:
    4x10

28. Nice work homie. Feeling the effects of MASS yet?

29. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    June 24, 2014 Tuesday! Live action Report....this just in while resting between sets.....no spotter or partner tonight.....listening to Kanye, Workout plan...hitting bench in sets of 3 @ 285. Will conclude with 10x285x10...while son is running around YMCA playroom. On set #7...Lehgo! Whew 2 sets to go! If you been following along every week I've been hitting 10x10 beginning with 245. I jumped 20lbs the following week and now just going 10lb increments week by week until I hit 315 for 10x10.

OVERTRAINING IS IN FULL EFFECT! 1 set to go and finished...on to more chesticle annihilation. Finished up with:

EZ Bar Curls
    4x10x75lbs

BW Dips:
    4x10
    Steady yet impressive increases HP. Well done for sure
    Independent

30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nice work homie. Feeling the effects of MASS yet?
    I think they kicked in last week sometime. I'm hitting all my numbers except for Deadlift whenever I plan them. Their steady going up. I'll be in middle of bottle #2 when I attempt the 315 marathon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 07:03 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:05 AM