HokiePrides' Stimul8 my Road to 100% RAW Road to Worlds

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Day 12 Friday May 30. ACTIVE REST

Day 13 Saturday May 31
    In the gym killing Delts & Lt Chest...I'll update when finished. I have a long day planned ahead.
    Stimul8 will help power through the day I'm sure. Enjoy the session!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. Good to know
    •   

3. Day 13
    Saturday May 31

Military Press:
    135x15
    155x15
    175x12
    195x5

DB Side, Rear, Front Raises:
    4x35lbsx20

Upright Rows:
    4x90lbsx15

BW Dips:
    355lbsx5x10

Delts were toast. Combine that with the previous day activities, no doubt a great session.

Day 14
    Sunday Jun 1, 2014

Took a relaxing plunge in our pool with the babies. Fun times.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by John Denver View Post
    Good to know
    I thought you died in a plane crash back in the 90s?

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Took a relaxing plunge in our pool with the babies..
    when a 355 lb man takes a plunge in the pool, are the babies really be safe?
    or - is it like an amusement park ride, where they can catch a wave and ride for awhile....

5. Lol. Much respect on the pool plunge big fella. Nice work smashing those delts as well.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Day 13
    Saturday May 31

Military Press:
    135x15
    155x15
    175x12
    195x5

DB Side, Rear, Front Raises:
    4x35lbsx20

Upright Rows:
    4x90lbsx15

BW Dips:
    355lbsx5x10

Delts were toast. Combine that with the previous day activities, no doubt a great session.

Day 14
    Sunday Jun 1, 2014
    Took a relaxing plunge in our pool with the babies. Fun times.

Another tough workout! Nice job HP!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Another tough workout! Nice job HP!
    Thanks JD, headed to gym now! But first, it's time to take Stimul8.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

8. I took some stimul8 following my 12 hr shift. I drive to the gym in Clarkburg, WV only to fnd it's been closed since May 29 PERMANENTLY.?Wow! Luckily there was another down the road which turned my 35 minute trip to 50minutes. I chatted with the lady at the front desk shortly and walked into the gym area for the first time at this location ". At first glance, it looked like a shabby run down old style gym. After assessing the situation I realized it was how old school bodybuilders trained and I immediately fell in love with it.

You should have see. The blank stares and I could almost picture their thoughts, the guys who were in here. I noticed very quickly how they all looked and breathed the same. They all were taking note to what I was adding to the bar since I planned a chest workout. Instead of unveiling the giant slabs under my tshirt I just left it on, because I had a cut style shirt which reveals my chest on either side and covers the middle.

The guys in there began to lift their shirts to attempt to show their abs and see what they have accomplished, as I was beginning my chest assault. No plan just plain wtf I feel like and entered mind:

Bench Press:
    135x2x10
    225x10x10

Incline Bench
    135x10x10

Pull-ups {Various grips}
    355x5x5 ss/
    Straight Arm cable Pulldowns
    140x5x15

Smith Machine Military Press {Front/Rear}
    135x10x10 {5 front/5 rear}

Toasted at end. Headed to Walmart and picked up some groceries and headed back to rig. Stimul8 is giving me great energy and pumps. These workouts are being done with 44sec between sets. I'm moving along quick unless I feel need for a longer break. I got lines coming in under these smaller layers between serratus, Delts, Lats & chest. I'm stoked because month 1 of 5 of my biggest recomp is finished. I'm getting great results and tons f energy with Stiml8. Whether I'm working 12 hr shifts or at home with my wife and you guns it almost makes me feel like training.

9. LOL on the story..
    I can picture it - the posture gets better, backs get straighter, guts get sucked in and chests get pushed out ahahaaa...
    freakin guys, we are

great update my friend

10. Nice job HP...impressive pull ups.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

11. Very strong pull ups! nah actually strong everything, beast mode in here HP!

12. Are you currently in a caloric deficit or simply maintenance?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Are you currently in a caloric deficit or simply maintenance?
    I simply eat for maintenance. Most times it ends up in deficit because I miscalculate. It's all clean foods. I'm seeing more energy and better results. I can't eat too much because then I end up gaining unwanted lbs whether it's muscle/bf/water. I don't want to be bigger, just stronger. I'm on a lifetime cut, lol.

14. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I simply eat for maintenance. Most times it ends up in deficit because I miscalculate. It's all clean foods. I'm seeing more energy and better results. I can't eat too much because then I end up gaining unwanted lbs whether it's muscle/bf/water. I don't want to be bigger, just stronger. I'm on a lifetime cut, lol.
    I'm the same way, I eat a little extra and I just put on the water weight and size. But everything your doing HP looks like it's working for you, keep up the good work!

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm the same way, I eat a little extra and I just put on the water weight and size. But everything your doing HP looks like it's working for you, keep up the good work!
    No doubt! Thanks JD. Yeah, I'm sitting in the Co. man headquarters contemplating my update. I worked back heavily on Wednesday. Thursday and FridAy were work cardio. Basically, moving in rig equipment to the pad. I spent 40hrs upright and coordinating. I about fell asleep in the chair when I came into the co. Man HQ to take a break last night. I'm already up, about to shower and do it all over again. The gym will be closed today and Subday by the time I get off so ill use these days for calisthenics or active walking. I focus heavily in eating right when I can't get to the gym and keep it tightened moving forward. So I get better and better each day. I get leaner and leaner. I'm loving his Stimul8 rub. Of course, it's what I rely on heavily for my energy. It's doing it's job for sure.

16. A little better every day. Prefect mindset.

17. Day 14, Thursday, Jun 5

Halfway through, competed my shift and headed to the gym. Back work was on tap. Here's how it went:

BB Rows {Underhand}
    135x10
    135x10
    205x10
    225x10
    245x10
    275x8

Pulldowns {front/back}
    4x100x20

Low cable row:
    4x140x20

Db Pullover
    5x65x15

BB ROW {Overhand}
    135x10
    135x10
    225x10
    245x10

Upright Rows
    4x95x15

Machine Overhead Row
    4x100x20 {For the stretch}
    Ss/ machine chest Flye
    4x100x20

Halfway through with Stimul8. I use it on off and on days to get me through the day. I'm loving energy. It's clean, no shock to the system and very dependable. Helping me on the recomp and loving it.

18. Ayyeeeeee!

I like that you are not limiting yourself to pre workout only in the Stimul8.

It's such a versatile product in that, smaller doses on non training days are extremely beneficial with energy as well as appetite suppression. Ka-boom.
    Oh btw nice numbers on the over hand bb rows after all that work before hand big fella.

19. With Montana on this. Stimul8 is a fantastic product on non workout days as much as it is on a WO days.. As always great lifts HP.
    FINAFLEX REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    With Montana on this. Stimul8 is a fantastic product on non workout days as much as it is on a WO days.. As always great lifts HP.
    Agreed! I've been taking 1/3rd to a half scoop on off days right when I wake up. Really seeing a good fat burning effect from it, STIMUL8 is the real deal.

21. Drinking Stimul8 and about to hit the weights. I have more stories to tell. I'll write then out tonight while I'm watching my two rug rats and the NBA FINALS.

22. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    imwat Jong.
    is this one of those new cool hip dance moves I keep hearing about?

23. OMG, lol!

24. Day 20, Wednesday.

Hitting gym tonight and probably going to Wheels. I've been feenin to do legs since last week. I'm still putting in work. Training up to hit my best numbers at the meet come the end of year. These last few days have been filled with terrible excitement if that makes sense. Between the pool company cracking my pool cleaning it {the water level dropped hallway} to the A/C not working in this older home and the insurance company refusing to pay for it, life has been chaos. I've been staying positive. This doesn't include having to borrow a wed eater from a friend and finally getting weed eating done for the first time this year yesterday. The weeds were growing taller than my 2yr old. I'm still not done. I have to do the pool area and shed, then go get my weed eater from the repair shop. Let's not talk about my vehicle. I have a slew of issues happening all at once. Kids always say they can't wait to grow up, well wait until life smacks ya in the face, then being a baby, unable to talk is the least of your problems.

I hit the gym last night and did light back and chest:

Pulldowns {wide, medium and center {reverse})
    Low cable Row
    Machine Row
    DB Row
    Bench Press: 245x10x10

Stimul8 is my go to daily. I cant speak enough about the energy I get from this stuff. I took it before doing yard work all day yesterday and it lasted until I finished in the gym.

25. I like to take a 1/2 dose of Stimul8 before getting started on outdoor chores. I find it even makes the time go faster lol. Hope things improve for you.. good session. Kill them wheels!
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

Stimul8 is my go to daily. I cant speak enough about the energy I get from this stuff. I took it before doing yard work all day yesterday and it lasted until I finished in the gym.
    That statement alone should make everyone want to try STIMUL8!

27. I hit Delts last night and went in on them:

Standing Military Press:
    135x15
    155x15
    175x12
    195x8
    Fatality Dropset (no rest)
    155x5
    135x10
    115x15
    85x20
    65x25

Lateral Raises
    30lbsx3x30

Upright Rows
    95x4x10

DB Shrugs
    120x4x20

Stimul8 kicked in at beginning of workout. I took it on the way and downed the rest in the parking lot. I put in so much work the last few days I slept until 1pm today. I'm resting typing this out. Mentally and physically drained. Life just keeps kicking me in the nads. I'm seeing my way through. On another note I got a sponsor paying for my hotel stay at Worlds in Va Beach.

28. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I hit Delts last night and went in on them:

Standing Military Press:
    135x15
    155x15
    175x12
    195x8
    Fatality Dropset (no rest)
    155x5
    135x10
    115x15
    85x20
    65x25

Lateral Raises
    30lbsx3x30

Upright Rows
    95x4x10

DB Shrugs
    120x4x20

Stimul8 kicked in at beginning of workout. I took it on the way and downed the rest in the parking lot. I put in so much work the last few days I slept until 1pm today. I'm resting typing this out. Mentally and physically drained. Life just keeps kicking me in the nads. I'm seeing my way through. On another note I got a sponsor paying for my hotel stay at Worlds in Va Beach.

Another strong workout!

Congrats on the sponsor paying the hotel, that is great news!

29. keep ya chin up, HP
    this too shall pass

30. I definitely am guys. I appreciate the support. I should have never trusted the seller, home inspector or realtor. You get what you pay for is basically the response. Everything worked until this year and things are going one by one. No matter what, life goes on and training is imperative to remain strong and sane.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 07:03 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:05 AM