Cotton Candy sweet as gold, lemme' see that..... sponsored

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tootsie roll!

Big thanks to Controlled Labs and Sean for allowing me the chance to review 45 delicious servings of the new flavored purple wraath, COTTON CANDY!

First workout was last Thursday with quads and ironically put up a new pr on squats with 315x1 in a cal deficient, 1.5 scoops were used intra workout divided between two 1 liter shakers. initial impression:
-mixability is still great..
-taste is as described, delicious cotton candy..
-I used a lot of water but less water would have sweetened the taste a bit..
-beta alanine kicked in like normal..

workout:
deep squats-
warm up
185x8
205x6
225x5
250x1
285x1
315x1 barely made it, spotted...

leg press-
10 plates up to 16
all till slight failure with slight drop sets

hack machine-
close stance, really hits the head on the quads
225x10x2

extension-
90 till failure, 1 set

DOMS like a mofo!

other supps used:
white flood reborn pineapple
metabolic powder
nitrates
agmatine

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweeeeeeeeeeet. Awesome stack, man. 'grats on the squat PR, too.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sweeeeeeeeeeet. Awesome stack, man. 'grats on the squat PR, too.
Thanks bud.... although it wrecked my back and caused huge dizziness but a pr is a pr!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Update on that goodness...

Recent max power bench day ended in a new pr of 255x2 with a slight spot on the end. That day I used 1.5 scoops of wraath along with 2 scoops white flood reborn, fruit punch...
I finished with some 185x6 sets along with incline hammer strength sets.

I also found myself repping 225 on bb shrugs for a few sets and finished with upper back reverse flys and he-ups... felt real strong that day and used 1.5 scoops of wraath with 1 scoop wfr, pineapple flavor.

Today I performed full back but have altered my training to lighter weight with more volume. Roughly 60% max weight on lat pulls from hammer strength and bent rows. I had some working sets of single arm rows at 90lbs for about 4 sets up to 135. Close grip pull downs with wide grip cables finished it off. I used 1 scoop wraath pre and 1 scoop intra as I trained fasted.

Random abs and cardio but no more direct bicep work...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I find 3/4 shaker cup of water for every 1 scoop wraath works best.. keeps the flavor but not overwhelming and really cold water cuts down on foaming.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good benching man. I finally got my cotton candy in. I'm quite pleased. Our grape flavor has been updated but I was gettin tired of it haha