Beast in iron form with IronFlex Formabolic

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Love that show. Last nights skeeved me out though. Hate snakes.

Bcaz I have treemendous news homie ... Friday...Hudson river stripers. Yeahhhhh boy!!!!
    That's awesome!!!! They are starting to run I think..

2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That's awesome!!!! They are starting to run I think..
    Dude I'm pumped. My uncle asked a few weeks ago... Told my dad I was gonna pull a few hundo out of savings. He said happy early birthday ! Not even close still got 6 months lmao. Heading out tonight with the lady for some largemouth, maybe a smallie and pike or two on one of the small Ontario bays.

I find out about my interview from two weeks ago sometime this week also. Pretty exciting week. And today is bro day my new toro belt will be here, my forma might show too! I'm like a kid at Christmas. Idk what's more exciting.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude I'm pumped. My uncle asked a few weeks ago... Told my dad I was gonna pull a few hundo out of savings. He said happy early birthday ! Not even close still got 6 months lmao. Heading out tonight with the lady for some largemouth, maybe a smallie and pike or two on one of the small Ontario bays.

I find out about my interview from two weeks ago sometime this week also. Pretty exciting week. And today is bro day my new toro belt will be here, my forma might show too! I'm like a kid at Christmas. Idk what's more exciting.

You ever been spoonbill fishing? I hear it's a heck of a fight! Everytime they're running, I've got too much going on. Buddies go down to Oklahoma every year for it.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

4. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You ever been spoonbill fishing? I hear it's a heck of a fight! Everytime they're running, I've got too much going on. Buddies go down to Oklahoma every year for it.
    Never had the opportunity.. Have caught white sturgeon though. That's a riot.

5. LMAO! I read that as strippers! I couldn't figure out what you were talking about with lures! I was going to chime in and say to use "dollar bills"! LMAO!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    LMAO! I read that as strippers! I couldn't figure out what you were talking about with lures! I was going to chime in and say to use "dollar bills"! LMAO!!
    A twenty is always a guaranteed catch! Lol!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    LMAO! I read that as strippers! I couldn't figure out what you were talking about with lures! I was going to chime in and say to use "dollar bills"! LMAO!!
    I've caught a few in my day. Usually my boyish good looks and charm are all I need lmao

8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

So much WIN in this post!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So much WIN in this post!!!!

I've got more win up my sleeve. We may have a little competition right here In this log. I'm thinking if we get into fish Friday I'll post pictures of the biggest... Who ever is closest to guessing the weight gets a bottle of lgi sd10 from my stash.

10. bro day.

incline bench 4x8 1x7x4x9

incline hs machine 4x8-- skipped the drop set my shoulder was getting crunchy

flat hex press 4x8 1x8x7x8

cable curls 4x8 1x6x3x5

bb curls 4x8 1x6x4x4

incline curls 4x8

feeling swole. may go back to my normal split of monday legs tuesday shoulders and chest thurs back fri arms since 5+days a week will be tough now that its nice out. i can still accomplish the main principals behind the MI40 with out following it to an exact T.

11. You're gonna love that belt man. Thick & strong, but soft to the touch....

Edit at will
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You're gonna love that belt man. Thick & strong, but soft to the touch....

Edit at will
    Sounds like the perfect man!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You're gonna love that belt man. Thick & strong, but soft to the touch....

Edit at will
    Imma leave this one alone.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Imma leave this one alone.
    Is there really anything we could say?

15. No gifts in the mail yet? Damn we are slow.., lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    No gifts in the mail yet? Damn we are slow.., lol
    Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    nah nothin' yet. but i did kill the f*ck outta my legs today. all on that nice 4010 rep count and 40 second rests. it really is puke city when you do it like that.

squats 2x8 1x7 1x6x4x4

hack squats 4x8 1x6x3x4

leg extensions 4x8 1x8x6x6

butt down lying leg curls ss butt up lying leg curls 4x8 each. quick explaination of butt down and butt up, when you squeeze your glutes down it shortens the head of your hammy, puts it in a more vulnerable position to be destroyed. butt up is the way normal people do a lying leg curl.

rdl with my toes on 5's to put my weight way back 4x8 1x8x6x3

legs are torched. im a bit mad because there were 3 skinny punk ass kids hogging the leg presses, i was gonna do a little more quad and ham work with those but they had to lift their egos with 20 plates and 2 inch ROMs so i missed out. :-(

happy lifting ya'll.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Dang man, it's only been 1 week today since the info was sent in! Have a little patience! SHEESH!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Dang man, it's only been 1 week today since the info was sent in! Have a little patience! SHEESH!!!
    1 day to process, 2-3 days transit time!!!

patience...humbug!!!

WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

20. Nice work Beast!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

patience...humbug!!!

Keep it up Mr. and we'll send yours to somebody else to log!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

patience...humbug!!!

And its a new brand new product. orbit didn't even get it till last week
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Keep it up Mr. and we'll send yours to somebody else to log!
    Hey, I received this package today that had BigT's name on it. Should I run it myself or return it? Jk Nice work SB!

24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Hey, I received this package today that had BigT's name on it. Should I run it myself or return it? Jk Nice work SB!
    I would... :-D

25. Haha can you tell some of us are excited to get the product.
    Current Training Log -

26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Haha can you tell some of us are excited to get the product.
    I know I am.

27. Me too I am a little worried that my formasurge will run out and I will have to use Arimistane until it gets here. It works great for estro control but kills my joints.
    Current Training Log -

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Haha can you tell some of us are excited to get the product.
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I know I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Me too I am a little worried that my formasurge will run out and I will have to use Arimistane until it gets here. It works great for estro control but kills my joints.
    Guy's I know it shipped so hang tight should be any day.. From what I have heard it will be well worth the wait..

29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Guy's I know it shipped so hang tight should be any day.. From what I have heard it will be well worth the wait..
    Tighter than an 8 y/o boss

30. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Tighter than an 8 y/o boss
    your sick but yes!!! LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cut Like Iron - with Ironflex Supplements Alpha-90
    By Rhadam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:40 PM
  2. Replies: 55