Beast in iron form with IronFlex Formabolic

Page 3 of 27 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    We all know that guy that looks on that isn't though.
    There's a lot more than you'd think, that you'd swear are on but are actually natty. Genetics matter. A lot.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    There's a lot more than you'd think, that you'd swear are on but are actually natty. Genetics matter. A lot.

    i used to get it all the time in highschool. i still get it a bit now but now... i cant say no and not be lieing LMAO.


    hey iron flex, hows about some free logging.. dont even have product in and yet and I'm still rocking out!

    went in for a quick demolition of my delts and triceps. theyre crushed.

    lateral raises 4x8 1x8x5x6

    rear delt db's off a low incline bench 4x8 1x8x12

    cable lateral raises 4x7 i just could not get the 8th on any set my delts were SCREAMING

    HS shoulder press 4x8 1x7x4x6

    tricep push downs 4x8 1x8x3x4

    skull crushers 4x8 1x8x8

    skipped seated dips or dips they really irritate the bad shoulder... didnt matter pump is obscene..

    reverse grip 1h push downs 5x8

    all sets 4010 rep cadence. really really starting to see how this could work to grow. my pumps are better now than on 1.2g of gear.. i'm on literally 1/4 of that dose right now...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  3. You know how much I appreciate the effort your put into this log already !! Wish half the loggers would put A faction of your effort!!! I'm going to have to try this workout your hyping up..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You know how much I appreciate the effort your put into this log already !! Wish half the loggers you put I'm a faction of your effort!!! I'm going to have to try this workout your hyping up..
    It's legit man. I like it so far. It's a different kind of pump and soreness. I'm very impressed with it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. Is it the Pakman's routine?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Is it the Pakman's routine?
    Indeed.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. This is for SB.. Took my 5 year old fishing today.. Bit was off but still got a few..



    Name:  image-1720250588.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  653.7 KB

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    This is for SB.. Took my 5 year old fishing today.. Bit was off but still got a few.. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****10 1292"/>
    Nice! Did the lil man reel it in? Half of ny is flooded from last weeks storms unfortunately. Might hit a small bay this week... I swear I want a kid just to take them fishing. Guess my woman will suffice for now. She can put bait on, tie a Berkeley and drop shot knot and take everything but pike off. But who isn't scared of those choppers!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Nice! Did the lil man reel it in? Half of ny is flooded from last weeks storms unfortunately. Might hit a small bay this week... I swear I want a kid just to take them fishing. Guess my woman will suffice for now. She can put bait on, tie a Berkeley and drop shot knot and take everything but pike off. But who isn't scared of those choppers!
    jeremy wade!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    jeremy wade!!!
    Love that show. Last nights skeeved me out though. Hate snakes.


    Bcaz I have treemendous news homie ... Friday...Hudson river stripers. Yeahhhhh boy!!!!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  11. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Love that show. Last nights skeeved me out though. Hate snakes.


    Bcaz I have treemendous news homie ... Friday...Hudson river stripers. Yeahhhhh boy!!!!
    That's awesome!!!! They are starting to run I think..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That's awesome!!!! They are starting to run I think..
    Dude I'm pumped. My uncle asked a few weeks ago... Told my dad I was gonna pull a few hundo out of savings. He said happy early birthday ! Not even close still got 6 months lmao. Heading out tonight with the lady for some largemouth, maybe a smallie and pike or two on one of the small Ontario bays.

    I find out about my interview from two weeks ago sometime this week also. Pretty exciting week. And today is bro day my new toro belt will be here, my forma might show too! I'm like a kid at Christmas. Idk what's more exciting.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude I'm pumped. My uncle asked a few weeks ago... Told my dad I was gonna pull a few hundo out of savings. He said happy early birthday ! Not even close still got 6 months lmao. Heading out tonight with the lady for some largemouth, maybe a smallie and pike or two on one of the small Ontario bays.

    I find out about my interview from two weeks ago sometime this week also. Pretty exciting week. And today is bro day my new toro belt will be here, my forma might show too! I'm like a kid at Christmas. Idk what's more exciting.

    You ever been spoonbill fishing? I hear it's a heck of a fight! Everytime they're running, I've got too much going on. Buddies go down to Oklahoma every year for it.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You ever been spoonbill fishing? I hear it's a heck of a fight! Everytime they're running, I've got too much going on. Buddies go down to Oklahoma every year for it.
    Never had the opportunity.. Have caught white sturgeon though. That's a riot.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  15. LMAO! I read that as strippers! I couldn't figure out what you were talking about with lures! I was going to chime in and say to use "dollar bills"! LMAO!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    LMAO! I read that as strippers! I couldn't figure out what you were talking about with lures! I was going to chime in and say to use "dollar bills"! LMAO!!
    A twenty is always a guaranteed catch! Lol!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    LMAO! I read that as strippers! I couldn't figure out what you were talking about with lures! I was going to chime in and say to use "dollar bills"! LMAO!!
    I've caught a few in my day. Usually my boyish good looks and charm are all I need lmao
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude I'm pumped. My uncle asked a few weeks ago... Told my dad I was gonna pull a few hundo out of savings. He said happy early birthday ! Not even close still got 6 months lmao. Heading out tonight with the lady for some largemouth, maybe a smallie and pike or two on one of the small Ontario bays.

    I find out about my interview from two weeks ago sometime this week also. Pretty exciting week. And today is bro day my new toro belt will be here, my forma might show too! I'm like a kid at Christmas. Idk what's more exciting.
    So much WIN in this post!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So much WIN in this post!!!!

    I've got more win up my sleeve. We may have a little competition right here In this log. I'm thinking if we get into fish Friday I'll post pictures of the biggest... Who ever is closest to guessing the weight gets a bottle of lgi sd10 from my stash.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  20. bro day.

    incline bench 4x8 1x7x4x9

    incline hs machine 4x8-- skipped the drop set my shoulder was getting crunchy

    flat hex press 4x8 1x8x7x8

    cable curls 4x8 1x6x3x5

    bb curls 4x8 1x6x4x4

    incline curls 4x8

    feeling swole. may go back to my normal split of monday legs tuesday shoulders and chest thurs back fri arms since 5+days a week will be tough now that its nice out. i can still accomplish the main principals behind the MI40 with out following it to an exact T.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. You're gonna love that belt man. Thick & strong, but soft to the touch....

    Edit at will
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You're gonna love that belt man. Thick & strong, but soft to the touch....

    Edit at will
    Sounds like the perfect man!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You're gonna love that belt man. Thick & strong, but soft to the touch....

    Edit at will
    Imma leave this one alone.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Imma leave this one alone.
    Is there really anything we could say?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. No gifts in the mail yet? Damn we are slow.., lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cut Like Iron - with Ironflex Supplements Alpha-90
    By Rhadam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:40 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 12:36 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 04:41 PM
  4. Sharp pain in lower abs with squats and DL
    By hypo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 01:40 AM
  5. 2 Products I'd Like to See in Methyl Form
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 12:38 AM
Log in
Log in