Recomp with Jetfuel T-300/ABE/Alphamax/X-Gels/Burn24

Campbro

Awards
I am currently 240lbs @ 17% bf, my short term goal is to recomp and drop 5-6% bf. My workout routine will be 5/3/1 with conditioning done each workout (interval work or circuit). I have one bottle of Jetfuel T-300/ABE/Alphamax/X-Gels/Burn24 for a four week run. I am carb sensitive so the welcome nutrient shuttling of Burn24 and ABE will really help strip the fat off, tabata bike sprints, 15 min AMRAP's of Cindy and interval sprints will do the heavy lifting in the area of fat removal. I have copied the split of a AM member and modified it a bit take a look...

Day One: Overhead Press Strength/ Chest Hypertrophy/ Biceps hypertrophy
Day Two: Rack Pulls Strength or Deadlifts/ Legs hypertrophy/ Core stabilization
Day Three: Rest
Day Four: Bench Strength/ Shoulder Hypertrophy/ Tricep Hypertrophy
Day Five: Squat Strength/ Back hypertrophy/ Core Heavy

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your question?

Campbro

Awards
I am running a log of the supplements. I submitted to start this thread and did not know it had been approved. I will have four days worth of feedback posted tomorrow. After that i will try to post everyday!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot wait to see what you think of the stack. In two weeks, I will be starting something similar.

Campbro

Awards
Meta Stack Log
2g of ALCAR (I)
2g of CitMal (I)
1g of Agmatine (I)
15g of Amino 2:1:1 mix (I)
3x Jetfuel T-300 (P)
2x Alphamax (P)
2x Anabeta Elite (P)
4x X-Gels (P)
Leg strength, back hypertrophy, heavy core (5/3/1)
Burn24 taken 3.5 hours before pre-workout supplementation
Lately my squat workouts have been lackluster, in the past two months I have tweaked the right side of lower back twice. I believed this was due to a weak core, so in response I have been doing a core routine consisting of 10x weighted sit-ups (weight behind the head), 10x Hanging leg raises, 15 Barbell rollouts and 20x 100lb side bends for two rounds. I preface this log with that explanation because I know that this has contributed to today’s amazing workout. First of all no GI issues as is commonly reported with Forskolin, when the stack hit bottom (while I was warming up on the bike) I felt this strong calm flow of energy and focus that had no end. I was burning up in my hoodie much more than normal and sweating profusely (primarily from the jetfuel and forskolin). All the sets flew by and the final set being the heaviest was a grinder but an easy one if that makes sense. The harder it was it didn’t discourage me it made me angry (the kind of anger that motivates you to not except your situation), ended up with a rep PR! Next I moved to a super set I picked up from Mike Rashid called 5-5-5, 3 sets of 5 machine deadlifts then straight into bent over rows back to deadlifts until you have completed three back to back rounds, that’s one set! I was crushing these with 90 pounds on each side, I do not know what the harness weighs. My entire back was pumped but only slightly (not skin bursting…..yet). After that I considered calling it a day, but then I hyped myself up and completed the ab routine. I normally use a 25lb plate but I jumped to 45lb today and it was no problem. All in all day one was ridiculous and I look forward to OHP day. On a side note I soaked in Dr.Singha’s mustard bath for 20 mins to help with recovery and toxin removal, I want to do all I can to remove any reason for acne breakouts to occur.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Interested to see results. I have never ran ArA, but plan to do so soon with Alphamax.

Campbro

Awards
Rest day 05/16/14
Woke up this morning popped two Alphamax no GI distress, experiencing DOMs from the squat workout. Took two Jetfuel and got myself ready for BodyPower Expo . Today is a rest day, I dosed ABE with two of my larger meals alongside burn24. I do not want any excess glucose going into fat storage. AM induced sleep is amazing, like mild Ambien type of sleep with no grogginess in the am. I have not yet experienced increased or decreased libido, I have begun to feel mild joint pain in a knee with a prior injury. This is not a big issue I simply dose Cod liver oil and glucosamine away from X-Gels.

Campbro

Awards
Overhead Press Strength/ Chest Hypertrophy/ Biceps hypertrophy (5/3/1) 05/17/14
Today I had my workout in the afternoon, I dosed ABE with the two meals I had at BodyPower Expo, Kangaroo burger and pulled pork sandwich with apple sauce and stuffing! I dropped two AM in the am, so preworkout was 4g CitMal, 2g ALCAR, 2g Choline, 15g BCAA, 4x X-Gels and 2x Jetfuel T-300. OHP press went up easy, you can feel the X-Gels work their magic on those last grind reps. The gym on base closes early on Saturday’s so chest was a quick dropset 4x25lb plates each side, 5/10/15/20 reps. 5 reps strip a plate 10 reps etc. Biceps was CT’s random selection cable curl, your partner randomly selects the weight for ten sets of ten. Rest is the time it takes your partner to switch the weight. Quick, simple and brutal. No time for conditioning work that will take place tomorrow.

Campbro

Awards
I will be posting today's just as soon as I can, todays workout was awesome as well! feeling the DOMs but they are not so bad. Joint pain has gone down, I can feel the aggression but it is controllable (use it in the gym). Recovery is much faster, I would guess it is due to the nutrient shuttling effects of Burn24 and ABE. AM sleep and boosted test probably have a large part to play in the enhanced recovery. I will post todays soon, then I will be caught up.

Campbro

Awards
Rack Pulls Strength or Deadlifts/ Legs hypertrophy/ Core stabilization (5/3/1)
Today was a fasted workout, dropped 2x AM, 3x JF T-300, 2x ABE and 4x X-Gels. I had the usual cocktail for intra. Deads were no problem, rep PR! The best part was on my 7th rep I broke the bar off of the ground but put the bar back down due to weak position. Normally that sort of thing terminates a set, I walked away then back to the bar and pulled another 3 with a 30 sec hold at the top. Felt good, nice pump in my ENTIRE back, from the lower back to the traps! Next was Leg press superset, 10x Single leg press straight into 20x leg press for five sets. This time I had a painful pump in my lower back, not to be confused with lower back pain (butt stayed on the seat, kept good form). After that I finished up with the Ab routine my first set of hanging leg raises were unbroken along with the second set of 15x barbell rollouts. Perhaps the L-DOPA and choline is making it easier to have and maintain strong muscle contractions because I have noticed increased control on the grind reps especially with the ab movements. All I know is the effects of these supplements are supposed to become more and more pronounced as you go on, I am pretty excited about what I have experienced the past four days! Tomorrow is rest, oh boy the DOMs are probably going to be bad  Oh and I ran out of CitMal so we will see what the impact is in two days. I dosed Burn24 and ABE with my post workout meal, I feel like I took a pre workout almost restless energy. That is exciting because I know the carbs are either being burned or turning into glucose being stuffed into muscle. The AM has me more defined especially in the legs and arms, one thing I have not noticed yet was increased hunger which is perfectly fine as I already have a good appetite. My last AM dose will be dropped pre bed as per usual.

Campbro

Awards
Lol, your going to love it! Really helps on those last shaky reps. Are you guys going be running any deals in the future? I paid about 40 for AM off of Amazon.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, your going to love it! Really helps on those last shaky reps. Are you guys going be running any deals in the future? I paid about 40 for AM off of Amazon.
There are better deals out there. Check the supp store section deals. I have seen Alphamax as low as 28, with free tub of fitmax

Campbro

Awards
Yesterday was rest day pretty much the same as the previous rest, i was a little tired which made me sort of irritable. I took no stimulants yesterday to give my CNS a rest, DOMs were managable no big deal there. I took a nap after work and had a really deep sleep, had a nightmare and everything:) Had way more energy and i was way less frustrated finished the day on a good note sleep was amazing, on the plus side i had a good dream instead of a nightmare. Libido was about normal.

Campbro

Awards
Today was Bench Strength/Tricep hypertrophy/Shoulder hypertrophy
Fasted(dosed 2xABE/2xAM/4xX-Gels/3xJT-300)
Intra (2gALCAR/15gBCAA/1gAgma/2gCholine)
First off i had Department PT, which consisted of 4 stations (Wide grip pushups, situps, diamond pushups and crunches) each station was done for 1min. After the min is up you sprint to the next station, work then lunge to the next. Endurance was through the roof, recovery after sprints and pushups till failure was immediate. At the end of the circuit the pump in my chest kinda crazy, afterwards we played ultimate football. I felt very light and was able to sprint back and forth with no issue, in the middle of the game i felt like i was going to throwup. I think this may have been due to the level of exertion, i simply took 20 secs walked around and it went away. The X-Gels nor any of the other pump inducing compounds interfere during athletic activity, rather it seems as though they ampilify circulation and recovery from max effort sprints! I felt Amazing after so i continued over to the gym (5mins away) and started the bench workout, the last set (heaviest) 270# only required 3 reps but you basically max out. I wanted x10, but ended up with 13! Could of had 15, but i left that in the tank for recovery purposes. Next for triceps i did the 4 quarter dropset close grip bench 5@245, 10@195, 15@145 and 20@95. Blew threw the first two sets struggled on the last two lol. It is very humbling when the light weight has you shaken and yelling! The pump after thas dropset was monstrous, i moved onto the next dropset seated db press 50x10, 60x6, 70x3, DS, 50x12, 40x17, 30x25. I had a painful pump in both shoulders walking in to work today, one thing i have noticed i am starting to get stretch marks on the upper part of my triceps to my armpit! I will be applying coca butter to it but i am excited, i never expected to grow this rapidly i will have to take pictures tomorrow marking the end of week one! Would that sort of thing be considered normal on this stack? Also i plan to buy another 4 week's worth of this stack to run the full 8 weeks and see what i can get accomplished!

Snuck back in the gym in the afternoon, 70's x8, 85's x2, 95's x1 for DB shoulder press. Then for triceps we did random selection 10x10. i finished up with 225x8 for four sets. Just wanted to get some extra volume in, my upper body is tight but not sore. Perhaps the DOM's are subsiding.

Campbro

Awards
Yesterday was Squat strength/Back hypertropy/Core
This workout took place in the afternoon 4x X-Gels, 2xABE, 3x Jetfuel T-300 and the usual intra fuel
Squat
Barx10
135x6
225x3
Work sets
235x3
265x3
300x8 (This required rest pause because i wanted to ensure my form was perfect, controlled descent and even ascent) Last squat workout was 280x8
It is the ability to recover strength quickly after a grind rep that continues to impress, it allows me to keep coming back to the bar and get two more. I honestly could have gone to 10 but i felt the need to not go to complete failure on strength sets.
5 sets of 5-5-5 (5 Deadlifts/5 Rows,5 Deadlifts/5 Rows, 5 Deadlifts/5 Rows=1set)
1. 1pl each side (warmup)
2. 2pl
3. 2pl
4. 2pl
5. 2pl
I did not add weight after going up to two plates because i wanted to maintain intensity. I did not feel a pump after this one, this is probably because the meal prior to my workout had only a few vegetables as a carb source :( Poor nutritional planning aside i still had an amazing workout! I added two more sets to the 5-5-5 since my last leg strength section.
Weighted chins
45x3
90x3
135x1
90x3
45x5
BWx8
Had a painful pump in my biceps after this, by the time i finish this 8 week run i will complete one clean double BW chin up!
Ab routine
2x rounds
Weighted situps (Hold weight behind your head....changes everything!)
45x10
Hanging leg raises
x10
Barbell rollouts
x15
100lb db side bends
x20
This time around my situps were much easier, no unbroken sets but that is to be expected with the increased 5-5-5 sets, weight/reps acheived on the last set of squats and addition of the weighted chins! All in all a very good workout PR's in the squat and chins, in spite of few carbs before the workout. No crazy libido jumps, sleep has been ok. Aggression in the gym has been great and a real game changer makes it easier to push past fatigue and the little voices of mediocrity. 1 week in 7 to go!

Campbro

Awards
Rest day/ Active recovery
2x AM/2x ABE/2x Jetfuel usual intra fuel
This morning was an hour of Soccer nothing significant to report good energy, no DOMS...yet i am expecting those later on today! My waist circumference was at 38 one week ago, i will measure tonight and see what the progress is thus far.

Campbro

Awards
OHP strength/Chest hypertrophy/Biceps hypertrophy
2xABE/2xAM/4xX-Gels/3xJetfuel T-300 usual intra fuel
Overhead Press
90x5
90x7
90x5
Work sets
140x1
155x1
175x5 (3 reps rest pause 1 rest pause 1) PR!
These went really well, strength and endurance is steadily increasing every workout. I have been able to add both considerable volume and weight since starting this stack. Recovery has been incredible, minimal DOMs, optimized sleep and big strength jumps are what I have noticed thus far.
DB bench press
70x8
85x6
100x6
115x3 PR!
90x12
75x17
50x25
I have never before today picked up 115's, these went up easier than I thought, 1 rep would have been a PR!
Weighted dips
45x6
90x5
135x1 PR!
BWx12
BWx17
BWx25
After the 135 rep I could not do a single one with any weight besides my own! 135x1 is definitely a PR!
Weighted Chins
45x5
90x3
135x1
90x4
45x6
BWx12
Random selection cable curl 10x10
These were so much easier than last time, pump was amazing. Every positive aspect I have mentioned before is only increasing as time goes on, I am looking forward to the 4th week halfway mark!

Campbro

Awards
Sorry it has been a few days. First off on Saturday my workout looked like this.
Deadlift
135x5
225x5
315x3
325x1
365x1
410x3
I felt lethargic during this workout because i had not eaten for several hours since waking. Normally that is not an issue for me but this day was different, i could not keep my core tight for very long after the two reps of 410. The third one (stupid ego lift) and i lightly revisted a sprain in my lower back on the right side:( Ruined my workout and i ended up calling it a day. Good news i soaked in a Dead Sea salt and Mustard seed bath and felt 60% better rested two days then hit leg hypertrophy this morning! Pre workout was per the fasted routine and intra was the usual blend. The workout was the following.
Leg extension (pre exhaust) 5x 10 full ROM then 10 half way down
45#x20
60x20
75x20
90x20
90x20
Leg press 5x 10 single leg press then 20 leg press
1. 298
2. 388 (3 plates per side)
3. 388
4. 388
5. 388
This workout was kinda rough, mentally i was a little out of it. But i finished up and now i am back on track for this afternoons Bench/Shoulder hyper/tricep hyper!

Campbro

Awards
Today was Bench/ Shoulder hypertrophy/tricep hypertrophy
I ended up doing this today. This was a fasted workout in the morning, the intra was the usual formula.
Bench
Barx10
135x7
135x7
Work sets
225x1
255x1
285x3 all reps felt good, I racked the weight and tried to lift off lol it might as well been 500lbs. Sleep was around 6.5 hours, perhaps I will try pre workout meals before hitting the weights.
DB shoulder press
70x6
80x4
90x3 PR!
80x5
70x6
60x10
After this I hit some bike interval sprints 30secs work, 30secs recovery for about 10 mins after that had to head to work. All in all the workout was good I hit a solid rep PR on DB shoulder press. Tomorrow is squat and I am excited because I think a feed workout will go much smoother. Sleep on AM is still good no stomach issues no negative side effects except for the occasional sore joint (with pre existing injuries). I have not been implementing enough HIIT cardio into my workouts, I will be adding 15-20mins of sprint intervals to at least two workouts.

Campbro

Awards
I have been pretty busy lately so here is yesterday's workout.
Squat strength/Back hypertrophy
135x5
135x5
225x3
Work sets
250x1
280x1
315x1
Honestly my legs could have carried me for reps but my back was my concern so i went atg under control and back up good form and walked away back intact.
5-5-5 with conv. Dl and wide grip t-bar row
225 on the Dl and 2 plates on the t-bar. I did this for 4 sets. Painful pump in biceps and nice full pump in my back. After i hit the bike sprints 30 secs work 30 secs rest for 15 mins. I noticed during the sprints that when the pain gets really high and i would be close to failure, i am able to continue and finish the set. Call it mind muscle connection but i felt it even more during todays workout!

Campbro

Awards
Todays workout feed workout dropped 2AM/2ABE/4X-Gels usual intra
It feels like someone took a bat and hit me inbetween my shoulder blades for about an hour! Lower back is kind of sore but in a good way. Today was supposed to be a rest day but i felt really good.
Weighted chins
45x5
90x5 PR!
135x2 PR!
90X3
45X8 PR!
BWx12
I was really impressed during this workout all the reps were clean full ROM chin above bar. Hours later i had a really painful pump in lats, after my Burn 24 postworkout meal. I had to stretch them in order the pain to subside, felt really good. This stack shines in the strength sets and high rep low rest realm as well. While i type this my lats are sore already!
Tricep press machine
170x10
190x10
210x10
230x10
250x10
270x10
250x10
230x10
210x10
190x10
170x10
Now the mind muscle connection was very evident during this dropset. As i approached what felt like failure in a set i told my arms to press anyways...and they did, over and over again until the set was finshed. I had unbroken sets at the height of the ladder and almost all the way down! It hurt more than i remember an exercise ever hurting, when i finished i had crazy pump in my arms entire upperback and upper chest!
Calves giant set 2 secs down 1sec pause in the bottom back up
10 reps 10secs rest 20 reps 20secs rest 30 reps 30 secs rest 15reps then ran out of time had to go. But that calve workout still gave me a pretty good pump and i can tell i am gonna be sore tomorrow. Looking forward to the next workout!

Campbro

Awards
Today's workout OHP strength/Chest hypertrophy/Biceps hypertrophy
Pre workout usual
Intra usual
Feed workout
10 mins interval bike sprints
OHP
Barx5
95x5
145x3
Work sets
120x5
140x5
160x7
Good form, no back issues and kept the core tight. Weight went up easy.
DB Press
90x12
105x6 PR!
120x4 PR!
105x6
90x8
80x7
This portion of the workout was crazy, i felt strong so i warmed up with 90's instead of 70's. Ended up with 105 for 12 reps, and 120's (never picked them up before) for 4! I attempted 135's got them up 80% of the way then had to dump them, next workout i feel like i will hit 150's for reps! If i feel good i will warm up with 100's and then if i hit 135's for reps (which i will), then i will make that jump!
Strip set cable curl
62.5x10
57.5x10
52.5x10
47.5x10
42.5x10
37.5x10
32.5x10
27.5x10
22.5x10
17.5x10
Lol i could barely straigthen my arms. My biceps got hit yesterday from the weighted chin ups, so i just wanted to tear the muscle up a little more with so volume and minimal rest.
Calves giant set
10-10-20-20-30-30-40
Actually finished this today, my calves are lacking so i am gonna be beating them up often!
Looking forward to tomorrow's leg hypertrophy, gonna destroy them! I can feel my strength skyrocketing, recovery in between sets and workouts has been amazing!
I saw a bicep vein today and veins in calves, lol things are about to get crazy! Libido is also crazy...until my fiance becomes my wife, i am gonna have to take it out on the weights :)

Campbro

Awards
Morning dose 2AM/2Jetfuel T-300
Pre workout 2ABE/4X-Gel
Intra, the usual
10 mins bike interval sprints
Deadlift Strength/Leg hypertrophy/Core
135x5
225x5
315x3
Work sets
285x5
330x5
375x10 PR!
This workout was amazing, all the deads went up easy! Big pump in my lower back, felt like i could have done another five! I backed off, sprains in the back take a while to heal so i am trying to make progress without destroying myself! Felt really focused, i could feel the legs push off and extend and back take over and finish up. This stack REALLY increases that mind muscle connection, focus was really intense. You feel this stuff when the sets and reps get really difficult.
Barx10
135x5
Squat #190 6 sets, 10 reps and 60 sec rest in between sets
Set 4,5, and 6 were rest pause 5 reps, 7 reps and 7 reps.
I was gonna do ten sets but my lower back started bothering me......so i terminated the rest of the workout. I accomplished the major parts of the workout, tomorrow i will hit core, calves and cardio. Strangely i did not really have a pump from the squats, but when i went to the leg press and attempted a single leg rep. My leg was shaking and i could not even lower it under control with two plates on either side! So legs were hit hard enough.

Campbro

Awards
Strength has been going up every week by several reps and or ten to fifteen pounds! Lol i will be adding Amentomax to the second half of the 8 week run! I will supplement calcium with it to aid it's strength mechanism. Stupid numbers ahead :) Recovery has been crazy, when i get DOMs they are not the fresh achy ones, they are the tight muscle ones (recovered but still sore), if that makes sense.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to this but in! Some good looking workouts there sir, glad alphamax be treating ya right!

Campbro

Awards
Thursday 06/05/14
Pre workout 2Jetfuel T-300/2AM
I had group PT today, we did a bunch of squat/lunge/side squat/burpee circuits. Then we played Ultimate frisbee, lots of sprinting up and down the field. I was sprinting up and down the full hour no problem and crushed the bodyweight circuits. All this was done fasted. Afterwards i only had time to do the main lift which was bench.
Dropped 4X-gels/2ABE and got into it!
Bench
Barx6
135x5
225x3
Worksets
200x5
230x5
260x11 Could have gone 15 or even 20 using rest/pause, but i backed off and terminated the set while i still felt good.
Being able to perform as i did after high intensity work for an hour was impressive, i did not smell ammonia (i think i read that means you are burning muscle). But for me
personally feed workouts are far and away better, especially with Burn24 stuffing the muscles with glycogen. I am going to have to work something out for Tues and Thurs.

Campbro

Awards
Today's workout
A.M. dose 3 Jetfuel T-300/2AM/2Burn24
Pre workout 4X-Gels/2ABE
Intra the usual
Today i wanted to finish the Bench workout so i hit shoulders and triceps....had an amazing workout! First of all when i got in the gym and took off my hoodie i spent ten mins staring in the mirror because i did not recognize my body lol. My shoulders have separated from my biceps and are starting to cap off chest is much more pronounced, a guy i worked with asked what i was doing because i was getting bigger! My waist has dropped to 36 3/4 from 38! I have increased in size noticeably without increasing in weight. To be fair I am not a hard gainer but fat loss and muscle gain at the same time is new for me! And the pumps i had in and after this workout....were painful but in the best way possible :)
DB shoulder press
70x6
90x4 PR!
100x3 PR!
90x5 PR!
70x12 PR!
60x25 PR!
Ok, as you can tell this workout was CRAZY, last workout 90 was my heavy 3! This time i pressed it for over three twice in the workout! I have never touched 100 before this went up like gravity took a break, i could have thrown up 110 or 115 once I KNOW IT! Last workout i had 70 for 6 once ascending and once descending. This time i pressed it for 6 to warmup and then after all those PR's i pressed it for double the second set from the last workout! Lastly i increased the number of reps for 60 by 15....i do not know if these strength jumps are normal for this sort of stack but if they keep going, i will be pressing 130's for reps by the end of this stack! After i finished the last set i had a massive pump in my chest upper back and through the entirety of both arms, it felt amazing. The pump was so crazy in my chest and shoulders that it shorten the length of my shirt lol Oh there will be many more cycles of this insanity!!!
Close grip bench press
135x5
225x5
275x3 PR!
295x3 PR!
225x5
135x25
I felt like i could have done 315, but i decided to back off. I am training myself to leave something in the tank sometimes, ego is what will get you hurt, besides i have had a lot of PR's thus far no need to ruin it with impatience! And 295 felt so light and this is close grip, I have no idea what my one rep max bench must look like by now.
Side lateral raises
35x12
40x8 PR!
50x10 PR!
40x8 PR!
30x12
25x25
The side lateral raise has always kicked my butt, but today was different. I have never used 40's before....so to get them for 8 twice with strict form really amazed me! Then to go on and hit 50's for 10 i really don't know what to say.....i am looking forward to the next session...this is all very crazy and fun! In the words of Ice Cube "Today was a good day!"

P.S. Libido is pretty crazy, maybe thats why i am lifting so heavy so quickly :) Sleep and recovery is consistently good!

Campbro

Awards
Ok, I rested Sunday to Tuesday. The purpose behind that was to allow this aggravated sprain in the lower right side of my back. Wednesday I did a Core circuit.
Pre workout 2 ABE/4X-Gels
Intra the usual
Core and cardio
2x rounds
5 reps crush plank (contract every muscle as hard as possible for 10 secs, 10 secs rest)
10 reps Hanging leg raises ( first set unbroken)
15 Barbell rollouts
20 100lb DB side bends ( both sets unbroken)
40 KB swings (24kg) (these were brutal)
I seriously underestimated the difficulty of holding a maximum contraction for ten seconds! The only thing that made me sweat more was the swings. On the last set of swings my back started to talk so it was definitely a good place to stop. Listening to my body way more will help me to avoid future injuries. Next was conditioning.
Bike interval sprints 30secs work 30 secs rest for 15 mins
This workout felt good the side bends are nothing now even with the sprain so i am gonna go up to 110 next core day. Besides GM's, can anyone suggest some core builders. My core is weak and really the limiting factor when it comes to every major lift. Thanks for your inputs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will try to find a video, but I will try to explain what I like to do for my core. Lay on the ground or a flat bench and place a dumbbell or kettlebell on on stomach. Keep your hands on it to steady it. Slowly exhale all of the air out of you. Then, inhale quickly and push your stomach out. Slowly exhale, this is kind of like a slow negative and repeat. I know if seems kind of odd, but I think it has helped my core and it also helps your breathing which is important, especially when going heavy with your major lifts.

Campbro

Awards
I will certainly be putting that into practice, a friend of mine ran track in college and had to do that exercise for diaphragm strength.

Campbro

Awards
Pre workout 2ABE/2AM/3JTF/4X-Gels
Intra the usual
Yesterday was group PT, first we performed a few body weight circuits. This was done fasted easily and at a fast pace. Afterwards we played soccer for about 40 mins,
sprinting back and forth was no issue. When i did begin to hit a wall, I was still able to sprint on command. On this stack athletic performance is not hindered by pumps at all. I think you benefit greatly from the enhanced blood flow and resulting lactic acid clearing. The localized inflammation caused by the X-Gels is not to be taken lightly, my upper back and chest were sore from the push ups the very next day! On a side note i have been getting comments on the slimming of my waist and the increase of my size.

Campbro

Awards
Pre workout 2ABE/4X-Gels
Intra as usual
Today we only had about 45 mins so it was a short sweet workout Leg strength/Core, to protect my still tender lower back, I replaced squat with one legged leg press.
S.L. Leg press
Warm up
118#x15
208#x10
298#x5
Work sets
388#x5
478#x5 PR!
568#x3 PR!
Awesome leg workout, i have never touched 478# much less 568#! All the reps felt good and the moment i engaged the weight, the aggression kicked in and the reps came easy. After the leg workout there was no pump to speak of, not sure why. Nonetheless i wasn't looking for pump, just strength work. My goal was to get 10 plates for at least one but three is what i ended up with :)
Standing Abs 10 sets of 10 @95#
First of all, i have never done these before. So the first thing that i noticed was how much my upper and lower abs burned at the same time! I love this new core work out, me and my training partner got a little excited and knocked out a bunch of back to back sets. Tomorrow we are gonna do some high rep back and heavy core stuff and end with 20 mins of bike interval sprints! As i was typing this i had a food pump hit my left glute lol, just want to be thorough in this log:) I notice the pumps often hit me an hour or more after the workout. Check out this core routine any advice is welcome!
5 sets of 6-8 Heavy standing abs
2 sets of 5 reps 10 sec hold crush plank (RKC version)
5 sets of 6-8 reps Pavlov press
2-3 sets of 3-5 reps Diaphragm exercise (10 sec negative)
3-5 sets of 20 reps of DB side bends 100# and up
10 sets of 10 reps Standing abs 95#
Recovery on this stack is very fast so i want to take advantage and really tax the core, hypertrophy and strength are built in to this routine. If you see a exercise that is deemed ineffective or you know of a more effective exercise, i thank you in advance for your willingness to share!

Campbro

Awards
Saturday 06/14/14
Back hypertrophy/Core
Pre-workout 4X-Gel/2ABE
Intra workout the usual
Originally i was gonna start off with Weighted chins but some broke the clasp on the end of the chain. I went with Close grip T-rows instead.
Warm up
10x2pl
10x4pl
Work Sets
7x5pl PR!
2x6pl PR!
8x5pl
12x4pl
12x3pl
20x2pl
25x1pl
The pump in my lats from this exercise and the next was painful, felt like my arms were being propped up on shelfs.
5 Reps 315 Deadlift/Bent over row dropset 15 reps @225 Deadlift/Bent over row dropset 30 reps @135 Deadlift/Bent over rows
Very painful and effective, the pump hit as soon as finished the last rep. I HAD to stretch my lats, the pump was stupid. My strength on the T-rows and 315 rows was through the roof. I maintained good form and full ROM, i feel sorry for the middle of my back though lol. Needless to say i was crushed after this and all that core stuff i wrote out, is not happening today.

Standing Abs
10x10 95#
This was painful as always but it is so much more intense than situps, no real pump to speak of. I notice the contractions are strong even when I feel fatigued. As always aggression kicks in when i feel the heavy weight or when the lactic acid burn really sets in, i think that is my favorite part about this stack aside from the strength. My muscles always feel hard and my fiance has been commenting on how much slimmer my waist is! I have to figure out a way to load the standing abs with more weight (machine only goes up to 95#) without ending up on an epic gym fails video.

Campbro

Awards
Wednesday
OHP/Chest hyper/Core
Pre-workout 2AM/2ABE/5X-Gels
Intra the usual
I figured i would try 5 X-Gels today and the result was an amazing workout but also some nausea. I thought i was gonna puke after my first warm up sets of Db press. On a positive note this may have had something to do with the intensity of the workout causing blood to rush out of the abdominal area. At least that is what i think happens typically in intense leg workouts. At any rate the feeling of nausea subsided and then came back after a really hard set, not nearly as intense as the first time i experianced it though. Will I do 5 X-Gels again? Absolutely this workout was full of PRs and i could have gone heavier in one instance for reps!
Warm up 10 mins bike sprint intervals
OHP
Warm up
barx10
95x5
145x3
Work sets
130x3
150x3
170x10 PR! Went up smooth and steady even with the grind reps!
Db press
warm up
100x7 PR! (thought i was gonna throw up, 100 went up so easy though)
110x5 PR!
125x5 PR! These went easy until the last rep, i felt like i could of done 130 with no issues. But i decided to save it for the next workout.
110x6 PR!
100x10 PR!
85x7 PR! (Lol i had nothing left, this felt like 125's)
Standing abs
102.5x8
122.5x6
137.5x6
152.5x6
167.5x3
95x100 Giant set little to rest, cramping in my hip flexors lol it was a good core workout. Since i have never done heavy standing abs i am excited to see how far this stack will take my core development and as a result my overall strength development! Lastly no crazy DOMS, feel a little moody some days but nothing crazy. Libido is still high recovery is still great, sleep is good, waking up is rough lol grogginess is likely due to suppressed cortisol. Workouts are amazing, PRs are becoming common placed.

Campbro

Awards
Saturday
Deadlift/Leg hyper/ Core
Intra the usual
This time around the nausea was not a factor, unfortunately i did not eat before working out, the deadlift session would have gone better if i had.
Deadlift
Warm up
135x5
225x5
315x3
Work sets
315x3
355x3
405x0 I made two attempts and was able to keep my core tight, the standing abs really have helped. The heavy core work is already showing its value. This is not within 20lbs of my one rep max.....next time i will eat before the dead lift.
Leg extensions 5x20, 10 reps ROM, 10 reps half ROM then Isometric hold with partner applying resistance 110#
Single leg press x10, Leg press x20 @298#
After these two exercises the pump in my legs prevented me from walking properly, later when the pump subsided my legs almost gave out on me as i was walking out of the gym lol. Oh the DOMS are going to be crazy.
Standing abs
100x8
122.5x8 PR!
145x8
160x6
182.5x4 PR!
100x10 sets of 10 PR!
Core is definitely getting stronger, the plan will be to hit up Bench tomorrow.

Campbro

Awards
I will be uploading three workouts sometime this afternoon, things have been hectic, sorry about the delays.

Campbro

Awards
Monday
Bench/ Shoulder hyper
Intra the usual
Bench
Warm up
135x10
225x5
Work sets
215x3
245x3
275x11 PR!
DB shoulder press
80x6
95x4
100x5 PR!
95x4
80x3
70x5

This workout was quick, PR's on both movements you can't ask for more. Strength increase has been consistent, all the positives have continued.

Campbro

Awards
Wednesday
Leg strength/Core
Had a very busy day got into the gym with about 40 mins before the it closed.
Next leg strength workout will be squats again, looking forward to that.
Single leg leg press
2 plates x 8
3 plates x 8
4 plates x 6
5 plates x 5 PR!
Calves giant set
10-20-30-40
Standing abs
130x8
145x6
Tried to hit core properly but time ran out, workouts continue to be consistently good. A minimum of one PR every workout is the norm and with no sign of slowing. Positives continue to....well...continue. The only consistent sort of negative is the grogginess in the morning from the cortisol suppression (i think).

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude, nice PR's there!

Campbro

Awards
Friday
Conditioning
Intra the usual
20 mins bike sprint intervals 30secs work 30 secs rest
Started at 19 drop set down to 13, repeated this 3 times
This workout was short but intense, again the pump does not hinder me when performing athletics or sprint work. I need to do more of this sort of thing to take advantage of the fat loss side of the recomp.

Campbro

Awards
Thanks this stack has been amazing, the more difficult the rep the more aggression comes up to help you move the weight.

Campbro

Awards
Monday 06-30-14
Back/Core/Calves
Intra the usual
This workout was about hitting weaknesses so that my main lift numbers soar....and i don't end up in surgery because i was lazy!
Back extensions 10x weighted followed immediately by 10x Bodyweight single leg back extensions....Holy pump Batman!!! We ran this for six sets, hamstrings were screaming. But the first set felt like i had rebar on each side my spine! Have you ever had a pump so crazy in you back it made you walk funny?!? The single leg work is helping me correct the strength and muscle imbalance in my lower back, that coupled with the Heavy core work is going to help me stay injury free. The pump was really crazy on the right side (the side i sprained), perhaps i favor that side, but the fact that it fatigue so much quicker than the left makes it the weak side. The pump did not leave me till i got to abs lol.
Calves giant set
10- 10s rest- 20- 20s rest- 30- 30s rest- 40reps
These look easy perhaps but they destroy my calves, when i finished i had no choice but to walk around flat footed and with the pump in my back that also contributed to my Frankenstein walk.
Standing abs
122.5 x 8
147.5 x 8
152.5 x 6
175 x 5
182.5 x 5 PR!
190 x 1 PR!
When i train my abs this way EVERYTHING in the core area has to contract! From the hip flexors to the diaphragm, I do not see me training abs lying down again.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, 30/30 for your intervals and rest! I usually do 15 second intervals with 45 seconds of light work and I'm drained lol

Campbro

Awards
Wow, so the past couple of weeks have been very hectic. I only had one workout last week which consisted of...
Monday 7/7/14
Pre Workout 2AM/5X-Gels/2ABE
Intra per usual
20 100m sprints, These were rough and the ultimate test of the stacks ability to either boost athletic activity or hinder it via pumps or nausea. Even when i was nearly at mental failure i was able to drive all the way through the end. Because they group sprints they were timed so everyone had something to push for, my time stayed consistent until about 16 or 17 were it fell by 1-2 sec each sprint lol. It was brutal, then we played ultimate frisbee for a sort of cool down.

On Wed i stopped the stack all together, i started to break out on my face and i felt really fatigued waking up in the morning, probably because i was not lifting or putting a demand on body at all physically. I recovered sleep got a whole lot better, my face quickly started clearing up and mood improved. The cortisol suppresion in the morning makes it so hard for me to wake up in the morning, i am going to try taking AM in the mid morning after i am awake and then hours before i go to bed. When i came off there was no massive retention of water, nothing crazy at all.

Today started again, felt like i never left lol
Pre workout
2AM/5X-GELS/2ABE/2JTF
OHP
Barx5
95x5
Work sets
145x1
165x1
180x2 PR! I have never touched 180 in the OHP, so this was awesome, the heavy dumbbell work and heavy standing abs are to thank for this one!!....stack doesn't hurt ;)
Warm up
75x7
DB press immediate super set to pushups, 12DB press 12 pushups, 17, 25
This was done with little to no rest i used 60's (good thing i did)
My first set of pushups was surprisingly hard i could barely complete 12 unbroken lol. The following sets were struggled through get 3-5 reps at a time taking 2-3 breaths and going back at it. Because i am military there is a high value on muscle endurance and conditioning, so my routines will reflect more of that. A guy in the gym said he was tired watching me lol, i did not have enough breath to respond and the pump....stupendous lol.
Incline runs 20secs on 20secs off @10% incline
This sounded easy until i finished the second one...
1. 20s sprint 10secs rest 8.5speed
2. 20s sprint 10secs rest 8.5speed
3. 20s sprint 20secs rest 8.5speed
4. 20s sprint 40secs rest 7.5speed
5. 20s sprint 70secs rest 7.5speed
90 secs rest lol pain all over
6. 20s sprint 35secs rest 7.5speed
7. 20s sprint 20secs rest 7.5speed
I felt a little lightheaded on the last one, that was really rough, which is why i need to work my conditioning more!

Evening routine
Pre workout 2 Amentomax
Core Standing Abs
115x8
130x8
145x8
160x6
175x6 PR!
122.5x7
107.5x10
107.5x10
Ab routine went great, really destroyed my hip flexors, i love standing abs! On to some conditioning.

Treadmill pushes (Brutal)
Now when i heard about these i was kinda skeptical about their effectiveness, then i did some research and they talked about them EliteFTS. Supposed to be just like sled pushes.
15secs sprint 45 secs rest and i needed every bit of it! 10 rds!
5rds then 2mins 30secs rest then the remaining 5rds
Quads were on fire and even with the rest i was dripping sweat, amazing workout! There will be way more of this!

Campbro

Awards
Tuesday Morning workout
Pre workout 2AM/2ABE/5X-GELS/2Amentomax
Intra the usual
Ok Dept. PT was do what you want, which i love. Now the last time i did deadlift, i could not even lift 405 once :( and almost revisted the tweak in my lower back. This was for two reasons, the first being that i was deadlifting scared, afraid i might hurt my back so i was pulling, but not violently driving with my quads to break the bar off the floor. Second, my core was truly weak and just not firing like it was supposed to. Today both issues were addressed!
Warm up Bike Sprint ladder
Lvl19-11, 30secs sprint 30secs rest ( soon i am gonna have to plate load this bike for added resistance.....somehow lol)
Deadlift
Warm up
135x5
225x5
315x3
Work sets
315x3
355x3
405x10 PR! Easy day, complete and total difference with improved technique and properly firing core. Big rep PR for me, 410 for 5 is the closest i have been to this number. I could have squeezed out more but..well you know the rest.
Standing abs
105x8
135x7
165x4
Lol because i hit the core hard yesterday and deadlifted right before this...there was not much left in that muscle group. I finished up with some treadmill pushes and PR'd, i got through all ten rounds back to back on the prescribed rest. Next time i will increase the incline by 1%.
Treadmill pushes 15secs sprint 45secs rest for 10 rds

Evening workout
Pre workout 2AM
Weighted chins
BWx8
45x4
90x5
135x3 PR!
90x10 PR!
45x20 PR!
BWx20
Crushed this mini workout, all chins were dead hang, no kipping. The pull through ROM was smooth, crazy PR's today, looking forward to Bench and Squat!

Campbro

Awards
Saturday
Pre workout 2AM/5X-Gels/2ABE
Intra the usual
First off i forgot to take the Amentomax, but i have not noticed anything aside from the usual positives of this stack. I took more days off then i wanted but i finally made it to the gym and i am so glad i did!
Bench
Warm up
135x7
225x5
225x3
Work sets
230x1
265x1
295x6 PR! I had to do rest pause to get these reps, but i still got them. Each rep went up easy but i could at best only manage 2 back to back!
DB Shoulder Press
75x7
85x6
100x8 PR! This was rest pause as well, 5 reps flat out then 3. I really had to push but the PR's keep coming.
90x6
80x7
70x12
R.I.P. shoulders you will be missed...
Conditioning (Oh so painful)
7 mins of whatever is worse than hell, I found this online.
60secs of Treadmill sprint...which WILL degrade into a push then 60secs of chins/pullups
50secs Treadmill sprint then 50secs of pushups
40secs Treadmill sprint then 40secs pullups
30secs You get the idea
20secs
10secs
This may look easy, but my workout buddy runs his 1.5 mile in 9:30, he was gassed! He almost fell off on the 30sec round lol. The pump in your quads is painful, be careful when you start to slow down, your legs may betray you. This was awesome and this sort of thing will be the norm for these workouts. A big adjustment i made on Tuesday is only taking the stack on workout days, i have not noticed any degradation of stack positives. And my sleep has been much better now that i have been taking the AM away from bed time. Squats up next!!!

Campbro

Awards
Monday
Pre workout 2AM/2ABE/5X-Gels/2Amentomax
Intra the usual
Today I only had time for the main lift, tomorrow i will be finishing up back hyper and core.
Squat
Warm up
135x5
135x5
225x3
Work sets
225x5
260x5
295x5 While this was not a PR, it has been weeks since i have squatted. This was a pretty good comeback, my back felt great, and strength out of the bottom was way better than what i expected. This was a short workout but it was good to get back to squatting!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workouts :)