ROME 2 NATS with Lecheek Triple Stack & Genomyx STIMaholic

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Alright guys this is going to be my first log in a VERY long time. Excited to be back on AM and after some investigation on new products I am pumped to log not one, not two, but 3 products I have been wanting to buy since my return. This is a sponsored log and I want to thank Marms & DJ for their support and allowing me to run all four of these awesome products!

Quick Product Write-up...

Lecheek Triple Stack

NEW Andro-5A
a new revolutionary testosterone enhancing product by Lecheek Nutrition. After tons of demand for this type of product we have finally decided to bring you this amazing product. If you are looking for lean dry gains you can keep, Andro 5a is the product for you. Andro 5a can be stacked with our top rated Post Cycle Therapy AD-3 PCT as well as our Cycle Armor for increased protection. This product contains a great combination of two of the most potent muscle gaining yet hardening ingredients on the market. If you want results Andro 5a is your answer!!!

NEW AD-3 PCT
the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.

NEW Cycle Armor
the next big on cycle and men’s health product to hit the market. Formulated specifically with key components to keep your organs safe on a cycle and off. Cycle Armor contains 6 of the most key ingredients to keep you healthy on cycle and to help maintain your overall health post cycle. Key Scientifically proven ingredients like Celery Seed, Hawthorne Berry, and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) are a few of the ingredients that you will find in each serving in Cycle Armour.

Genomyx Stimaholic

THE most potent pre workout to ever hit shelves! STIMaholic uses precise doses of stimulant and nootropic compounds to ensure your body is completely engorged with spine tingling adrenaline. This product is VERY strong and MUST be taken as directed. Do not double scoop STIMaholic and start off with half of a scoop to estimate your tolerance. The only question we have for you is this …Do you have what it takes to be a STImaholic?

Rome's Goals with this run.

Stats
21 years old
5'11"
189lb
10.8% bf (updated this morning)

Training Split: FST-7 Style
Chest & Triceps
Back & Biceps*
Shoulders & Traps
Legs*
Chest (volume)

*May alternate days depending on feel*

Fasted Cardio 30 minutes M,W,F

15-20 minutes post training cardio after each session

Abs are done as a warmup for each training session.

Calves will be trained M,W,F as well.

Nutrition: Sticking to my competition diet for the most part. Keeping it clean and lean. But let's be honest Cinnamon Toast Crunch & Cold Stone Creamery will be very much in my life. I'm here to grow! As long as my macro percentages stay around 35% protein, 45% carbs & 20% fats I will be content. I don't give myself a calorie restriction in the offseason just to give my mind and body a break...if I'm hungry I eat.

I have just finished my NPC Men's Physique Spring Season with 2 contests and 3 trophies. I now take 6-8 weeks offseason to work on my lacking areas, upper-middle chest, back thickness(width is NOT an issue), & over course calves since I tore my left one 6 weeks ago and had to lay off all leg work and lower ab training.

The Ultimate goal is to get myself to a point where I can make a run for a National Show in the Fall.

I hope you guys follow along ad if there are any questions at all feel free to ask! I want this to be like my previous logs where it was a look through my eyes on how I feel day to day!

Last edited:
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm in!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Once my pack arrives I'll be able to get started. Real excited to getting to growing!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this, interested in all these products

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay well my package came today..sort of. I received the Andro-5A but not the other two.

Im going to go ahead and start this today since I have the main portions.

Stats as of today: 5'11" 198lbs and exactly 10% bodyfat. Now the goal is to gain lean size while maintaining this bodyfat percentage.

Today is FST-7 Chest & Triceps!

Stay tuned!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay well my package came today..sort of. I received the Andro-5A but not the other two.

Stats as of today: 5'11" 198lbs and exactly 10% bodyfat. Now the goal is to gain lean size while maintaining this bodyfat percentage.

Stay tuned!
And so it begins!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just finished the workout.

1 scoop STIMaholic had me zooming & beyond focused in the gym. Straight tunnel vision.

Incline Smith Machine Press
195lb x12, 235lb x10 255lb x10

DB Bench Press
70s x12, 95s x10, 105s x9

Incline DB Flye
30s for 3 sets of 12

Barbell Bench Press
135lb x10...shoulders started aching bad so I decided to cut the rest out.

Pec Deck FST-7
120lb for 7 sets varying 10-12 reps

Close Grip Bench
135lb for 4 sets of 10-12

Tricep Press Down
110lb 3 sets 10,12,10

Dips with 25lb chain

Lying Tricep Extension FST-7
95lb wide grip

Treadmill: Walk 15 minutes moderate intensity

Definitely had an AMAZING pump & great pain. I was able to focus directly on mind muscle connection and get a huge stimulation to both chest & triceps.

Definitely 1 scoop is all I need for STIMaholic. Without the focus I would never of had this intensity for the lift.

Excited for the Andro-5A to kick in!!

Here's a pic taken relaxed.

Attachments

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great session. I'm running fst7 as well. But for my work sets (non 7's) I run a 20,20,6,6 scheme. the doms is intense and muscle density is really noticeable after 3 weeks of it. Definitely a solid program to run when using a ph product

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Killer workout! From your pic it looks like your diet is pretty clean. Whatcha working with food wise? Lookin good man

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid fst7 session there Rome. Looking good too.. interested to see what unfolds.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stay tuned!

Let me get the other 2 out to you. Not sure why you only got one but I will find out in the morning.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Killer workout! From your pic it looks like your diet is pretty clean. Whatcha working with food wise? Lookin good man
Im rolling in 4000 calories a day..its awesome hahah

All clean foods so volume is high.

I get cheat meals Wednesday and Saturday if I'm a good boy and stick to the cardio and diet plan.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great session. I'm running fst7 as well. But for my work sets (non 7's) I run a 20,20,6,6 scheme. the doms is intense and muscle density is really noticeable after 3 weeks of it. Definitely a solid program to run when using a ph product
Let's hope the pain translates to skme density.

Never experienced such quick & intense pain from a training session.

I love it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's hope the pain translates to skme density.

Never experienced such quick & intense pain from a training session.

I love it.
You will probably notice it MOST when you dial back and allow full recovery from any over reaching!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Im rolling in 4000 calories a day..its awesome hahah All clean foods so volume is high. I get cheat meals Wednesday and Saturday if I'm a good boy and stick to the cardio and diet plan.
Wow 4,000 a day, nice! That's one great thing about clean foods, you can eat a lot of them! Great schedule, it will be awesome following your log.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow 4,000 a day, nice! That's one great thing about clean foods, you can eat a lot of them! Great schedule, it will be awesome following your log.
Yeah the post contest weight gain has been very kind to this guy..

Except my feet are killing me like I'm 7 months pregnant lol

Feeling run down today so I'm taking a rest day.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rome said he cheats twice a week if he sticks to his diet and cardio... God i wish I could say the same. Having a pregnant wife has made it hard not to deviate from my mealplan :'(

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rome said he cheats twice a week if he sticks to his diet and cardio... God i wish I could say the same. Having a pregnant wife has made it hard not to deviate from my mealplan :'(
I can feel ya on that one. The fiancè already has boy. She's a competitor too so it makes it easy having someone always keeping you in check.

We will call each other at work if we are having craving and talk each other out it. Support system FTW.

Just remember DJ, Rome is always here for you ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just remember DJ, Rome is always here for you ;)
Well last night I had leftover Olive Garden (Chicken & Shrimp CARBonara) and 3 breadsticks. That wasn't enough to keep me full so I had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean and a protein shake lol...

... and a beer :D!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well last night I had leftover Olive Garden (Chicken & Shrimp CARBonara) and 3 breadsticks. That wasn't enough to keep me full so I had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean and a protein shake lol...

... and a beer :D!
Haha gotta have that Kashi Go Lean! I eat that and Special K like its my day job.. they need a captain crunch styled cereal.

Just tell yourself its a "refeed".

I always induce penalties. If I cheat on the diet I do 10 more minutes of cardio per pop tart or cookie, etc.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha gotta have that Kashi Go Lean! I eat that and Special K like its my day job.. they need a captain crunch styled cereal.

Just tell yourself its a "refeed".

I always induce penalties. If I cheat on the diet I do 10 more minutes of cardio per pop tart or cookie, etc.
LOL alright I remember that for the next gym day!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
No sh!t I know the feeling all to well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Haha gotta have that Kashi Go Lean! I eat that and Special K like its my day job.. they need a captain crunch styled cereal. Just tell yourself its a "refeed". I always induce penalties. If I cheat on the diet I do 10 more minutes of cardio per pop tart or cookie, etc.
I've never had captain crunch, is it pretty tasty?! I'm a cereal fiend! Also, what contest did you compete in?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've never had captain crunch, is it pretty tasty?! I'm a cereal fiend! Also, what contest did you compete in?
Its amazing. It will tear up the roof of your mouth like no other but you can't stop eating it.

And I did the Kentucky Derby 3rd Collegiate & 5th in the Open, 6thin the Novice.
Then I did the Francois Classic where I took 3rd in the Open.

Not bad for my first two shows.

I'm NPC so I gotta do the whole "pay your dues" thing to win..sucks

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Its amazing. It will tear up the roof of your mouth like no other but you can't stop eating it. And I did the Kentucky Derby 3rd Collegiate & 5th in the Open, 6thin the Novice. Then I did the Francois Classic where I took 3rd in the Open. Not bad for my first two shows. I'm NPC so I gotta do the whole "pay your dues" thing to win..sucks
I'll be buying a box for sure!!! Congrats on the shows, that's awesome!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll be buying a box for sure!!! Congrats on the shows, that's awesome!
Thank you brother! Im content for the time being with the placing.

And make sure you get the box with the crunch berries in it..you'll thank me later haha

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you brother! Im content for the time being with the placing.

And make sure you get the box with the crunch berries in it..you'll thank me later haha
What?!? Blasphemy! Captain Crunch, and just the Crunch, is where its at! You can take your berries and bugger off!

I've never liked the Berries part of CC... and the whole Oops! All Berries! What a waste of a perfectly fine distribution factory for the Captain.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've never been a big berry person either but I've heard the crunch berries is really good from other guys

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
What?!? Blasphemy! Captain Crunch, and just the Crunch, is where its at! You can take your berries and bugger off!

I've never liked the Berries part of CC... and the whole Oops! All Berries! What a waste of a perfectly fine distribution factory for the Captain.
And here I thought you and I bonded... jk

I get the Oops! All Berries and regular separate so I can mix them when I want.

Im a big advocate of cereal aka diabetes in a box

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
And here I thought you and I bonded... jk I get the Oops! All Berries and regular separate so I can mix them when I want. Im a big advocate of cereal aka diabetes in a box
I'm a cereal junky! It's rare when I have a box of cereal at the house cause I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. I think I'm due, it's been quite a few months since I've had any:)

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a cereal junky! It's rare when I have a box of cereal at the house cause I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. I think I'm due, it's been quite a few months since I've had any:)
Do it up! Once I bought a value size bag of cinnamon toast crunch and used only protein shakes for an entire day and hit my macros just to prove a point to a guy at the gym that one day of bad eating, while still counting the macros, will not hinder weight loss.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Do it up! Once I bought a value size bag of cinnamon toast crunch and used only protein shakes for an entire day and hit my macros just to prove a point to a guy at the gym that one day of bad eating, while still counting the macros, will not hinder weight loss.
That's really cool! I love cinnamon toast crunch!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you review it? ;)
LOL. No. But it was Third Shift lager and it was damn delicious. Prefer it over the usual domestics for a "relaxing" style beer.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hear ya DJ... had me a nice Stone Leviathon yesterday... damn it was good

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok I bought a new cereal last night! Jif peanut butter made a cereal! Holy sh!t this is my new fav cereal!