ROME 2 NATS with Lecheek Triple Stack & Genomyx STIMaholic

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Got a pic of the b ox?
    For sure! I'll throw a pic up this morning. It looks just like a bottle of jif but a box, kinda cool


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Awesome thanks a ton man! I'll be in Texas all weekend for FitCon so I should get it when I return Monday!
    Tried to PM you tracking but your full.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Tried to PM you tracking but your full.
    About to get the laptop out & clear it out

  4. Inbox is cleared and ready!

    Also updated signature with link to the log.

  5. Want a sample of the preworkout @rome32 is using for this log? Get it FREE, here: GENOMYX STIMaholic SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!!! 150 AVAILABLE!!!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
    •   
       


  6. Driving straight through to Texas!

    Gonna take some STIMaholic if needed to keep focused. Update you guys when im there.

  7. Going to update my workout log when I get home and get some rest. Been without a laptop for a few days while at FitCon in Texas.

    Got to train at the Dallas Golds Gym & home of 8x Mr O Ronnie Coleman, THE Arlington Metroflex!

    8 hours away from home. I'm up to drive in about 3.5 hours so I have the STIMaholics on deck.

  8. Quick post Back & Bicep shot at the OG Metroflex in Arlington, Texas.

    Posting updates tomorrow.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20140526_221241.png
Views: 67
Size:  927.7 KB

  9. I think my buddy lifts there?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  10. Awesome pic!

  11. Back workout 5-24-14

    Narrow grip pull ups
    12,10,10

    Hammer strength pull down( one arm at a time)
    180x12, 270x10 for 3 sets

    Cable Row with wide bar
    150lbx10, 200lbx10 for 2 sets

    Super Wide Grip Lat pull down
    165lbx10, 195lbx10 for 2 sets

    Stretchers FST-7
    100lb for 7 sets 10-12 reps

    Dumbbell Bicep Curl (each arm)
    35lbsx10, 40lbx10 for 3 sets

    Preacher machine Curl
    65lb for 3 sets at 10 reps

    Straight barbell curl FST-7
    60lb for 7 sets 10-12 reps

    The heat in Metroflex definitely took a toll on me but STIMaholics provided plenty of energy and focus to push through.

    I was training with the Dallas Cellucor reo so of course I had some NO3 Chrome with added 750g Agmatine and sipped on their Alpha Amino during training.

    My strength is very good still. No great jumps yet but we will see soon. Im maintaining below 11% bf even though I literally ate what I wanted the entire trip. And it WAS NOT all clean. Ate an entire box of oatmeal pop tarts at the EXPO booth and drank Cor-Whey to keep my protien high.

    Looking forward to the coming week to see if this really starts to kick in!

  12. That is a solid workout... strong dude!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is a solid workout... strong dude!
    Thanks brother.

    Not bad for lack of sleep and driving 20 hours to get there the day before.

  14. Training shoulders and traps with the fiancè Thursday afternoon. She is going to be trying some STIMaholics pre workout with me and I'll log her experience.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Training shoulders and traps with the fiancè Thursday afternoon. She is going to be trying some STIMaholics pre workout with me and I'll log her experience.
    In to see how she likes it.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    In to see how she likes it.
    My wife loved it!

  17. The fiancè LOVED it!

    She was bouncing off the walls & kept her pace up the entire time. She did complain that she felt like she was crashing toward the end but overall she gave it a 8/10.

    My routine (hers is lighter of course)

    Barbell Shoulder Press
    135x20 185x12 225x10,8

    DB Front Press
    85s for 10 reps 3 sets

    Barbell Front Raise
    85lb for 3 sets of 10 reps

    Wide Grip Cable Upright Row
    100lbx12 150lbx10 twice

    DB Lateral Raise FST-7
    20s for 10-12 reps 7 sets

    Rear Delt Machine Flye
    90lb x10 100lbx10 for 3 sets

    Machine Shrugs Neutral Grip
    180lbx12 for 3 sets

    Wide Grip Smith Machine Shrugs
    285lbx10 3 sets

    Reverse Smith Machine Shrugs
    145lb for 4 sets of 10

    Felt pretty good today. Strength is there. Really noticing that im staying extremely lean while the scale is slowly moving up. I am getting insane pumps in the gym. Every day my forearms are about to explode! Very pleased so far.

    Recovery has been good. Not too sore by my sleep pattern is horrible. Can't seem to sleeo throughout the night and waking up in night sweats.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    The fiancè LOVED it!

    She was bouncing off the walls & kept her pace up the entire time. She did complain that she felt like she was crashing toward the end but overall she gave it a 8/10.

    My routine (hers is lighter of course)

    Barbell Shoulder Press
    135x20 185x12 225x10,8

    DB Front Press
    85s for 10 reps 3 sets

    Barbell Front Raise
    85lb for 3 sets of 10 reps

    Wide Grip Cable Upright Row
    100lbx12 150lbx10 twice

    DB Lateral Raise FST-7
    20s for 10-12 reps 7 sets

    Rear Delt Machine Flye
    90lb x10 100lbx10 for 3 sets

    Machine Shrugs Neutral Grip
    180lbx12 for 3 sets

    Wide Grip Smith Machine Shrugs
    285lbx10 3 sets

    Reverse Smith Machine Shrugs
    145lb for 4 sets of 10

    Felt pretty good today. Strength is there. Really noticing that im staying extremely lean while the scale is slowly moving up. I am getting insane pumps in the gym. Every day my forearms are about to explode! Very pleased so far.

    Recovery has been good. Not too sore by my sleep pattern is horrible. Can't seem to sleeo throughout the night and waking up in night sweats.
    Thats quite the workout! She'd be the first I've heard of to complain of a crash ! Let her try some more and see if she continues to feel the same way!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  19. Awesome shoulder workout!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Thats quite the workout! She'd be the first I've heard of to complain of a crash ! Let her try some more and see if she continues to feel the same way!
    I haven't experienced it so I'm sure it was just from a long day. She wakes up at 430am and we trained at 630pm

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Awesome shoulder workout!
    Thanks brother. I love training shoulders!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    I haven't experienced it so I'm sure it was just from a long day. She wakes up at 430am and we trained at 630pm
    Damn I can't believe you guys tried that stuff that late in the evening lol... what time did you go to sleep? Might explain the trouble of getting some zzzzs.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Thanks brother. I love training shoulders!
    I lit them up this morning as well!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Damn I can't believe you guys tried that stuff that late in the evening lol... what time did you go to sleep? Might explain the trouble of getting some zzzzs.
    I'm in bed by 11pm at the latest.

    I usually train at 3pm but she wanted me to wait for her. She had no trouble falling asleep..she was out like a light

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    I'm in bed by 11pm at the latest.

    I usually train at 3pm but she wanted me to wait for her. She had no trouble falling asleep..she was out like a light
    Just goes to show the diversity of effects on people. You take it, no crash, trouble sleeping. She takes it, slight crash, out like a light. I try not to take anything caffeinated about 6 hours prior to bedtime unless I know I've developed a tolerance to it and won't have any issue. I used to take 2 scoops of EVOL at 8PM and have no trouble sleeping by 11PM but after my stim break that would be impossible!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flexing with FinaFLEX- triple stack!!!
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
  3. Recomping with Athletix triple stack + others...
    By bangedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:21 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Log in
Log in