ROME 2 NATS with Lecheek Triple Stack & Genomyx STIMaholic

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Haha gotta have that Kashi Go Lean! I eat that and Special K like its my day job.. they need a captain crunch styled cereal. Just tell yourself its a "refeed". I always induce penalties. If I cheat on the diet I do 10 more minutes of cardio per pop tart or cookie, etc.
    I've never had captain crunch, is it pretty tasty?! I'm a cereal fiend! Also, what contest did you compete in?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

2. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I've never had captain crunch, is it pretty tasty?! I'm a cereal fiend! Also, what contest did you compete in?
    Its amazing. It will tear up the roof of your mouth like no other but you can't stop eating it.

And I did the Kentucky Derby 3rd Collegiate & 5th in the Open, 6thin the Novice.
    Then I did the Francois Classic where I took 3rd in the Open.

Not bad for my first two shows.

I'm NPC so I gotta do the whole "pay your dues" thing to win..sucks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Its amazing. It will tear up the roof of your mouth like no other but you can't stop eating it. And I did the Kentucky Derby 3rd Collegiate & 5th in the Open, 6thin the Novice. Then I did the Francois Classic where I took 3rd in the Open. Not bad for my first two shows. I'm NPC so I gotta do the whole "pay your dues" thing to win..sucks
    I'll be buying a box for sure!!! Congrats on the shows, that's awesome!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

4. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'll be buying a box for sure!!! Congrats on the shows, that's awesome!
    Thank you brother! Im content for the time being with the placing.

And make sure you get the box with the crunch berries in it..you'll thank me later haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Thank you brother! Im content for the time being with the placing.

And make sure you get the box with the crunch berries in it..you'll thank me later haha
    What?!? Blasphemy! Captain Crunch, and just the Crunch, is where its at! You can take your berries and bugger off!

I've never liked the Berries part of CC... and the whole Oops! All Berries! What a waste of a perfectly fine distribution factory for the Captain.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

6. I've never been a big berry person either but I've heard the crunch berries is really good from other guys
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

What?!? Blasphemy! Captain Crunch, and just the Crunch, is where its at! You can take your berries and bugger off!

I've never liked the Berries part of CC... and the whole Oops! All Berries! What a waste of a perfectly fine distribution factory for the Captain.
    And here I thought you and I bonded... jk

I get the Oops! All Berries and regular separate so I can mix them when I want.

Im a big advocate of cereal aka diabetes in a box

8. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I've never been a big berry person either but I've heard the crunch berries is really good from other guys
    Get the plain and then all berry separate so you can minutes them!

9. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    And here I thought you and I bonded... jk I get the Oops! All Berries and regular separate so I can mix them when I want. Im a big advocate of cereal aka diabetes in a box
    I'm a cereal junky! It's rare when I have a box of cereal at the house cause I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. I think I'm due, it's been quite a few months since I've had any
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm a cereal junky! It's rare when I have a box of cereal at the house cause I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. I think I'm due, it's been quite a few months since I've had any
    Do it up! Once I bought a value size bag of cinnamon toast crunch and used only protein shakes for an entire day and hit my macros just to prove a point to a guy at the gym that one day of bad eating, while still counting the macros, will not hinder weight loss.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Do it up! Once I bought a value size bag of cinnamon toast crunch and used only protein shakes for an entire day and hit my macros just to prove a point to a guy at the gym that one day of bad eating, while still counting the macros, will not hinder weight loss.
    That's really cool! I love cinnamon toast crunch!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    ... and a beer !
    Did you review it?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Did you review it?
    LOL. No. But it was Third Shift lager and it was damn delicious. Prefer it over the usual domestics for a "relaxing" style beer.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

14. Hear ya DJ... had me a nice Stone Leviathon yesterday... damn it was good
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Your products shipped!!
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Your products shipped!!
    Awesome thanks a ton man! I'll be in Texas all weekend for FitCon so I should get it when I return Monday!

17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hear ya DJ... had me a nice Stone Leviathon yesterday... damn it was good
    I miss beer

18. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    I miss beer
    I know that feeling all to well. I only have the odd one now...and soon none for 6 weeks or so.
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Ok I bought a new cereal last night! Jif peanut butter made a cereal! Holy sh!t this is my new fav cereal!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

20. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Ok I bought a new cereal last night! Jif peanut butter made a cereal! Holy sh!t this is my new fav cereal!
    Got a pic of the b ox?
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Got a pic of the b ox?
    For sure! I'll throw a pic up this morning. It looks just like a bottle of jif but a box, kinda cool
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

22. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Awesome thanks a ton man! I'll be in Texas all weekend for FitCon so I should get it when I return Monday!
    Tried to PM you tracking but your full.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

Tried to PM you tracking but your full.
    About to get the laptop out & clear it out

24. Inbox is cleared and ready!

Also updated signature with link to the log.

25. Want a sample of the preworkout @rome32 is using for this log? Get it FREE, here: GENOMYX STIMaholic SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!!! 150 AVAILABLE!!!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

26. Driving straight through to Texas!

Gonna take some STIMaholic if needed to keep focused. Update you guys when im there.

27. Going to update my workout log when I get home and get some rest. Been without a laptop for a few days while at FitCon in Texas.

Got to train at the Dallas Golds Gym & home of 8x Mr O Ronnie Coleman, THE Arlington Metroflex!

8 hours away from home. I'm up to drive in about 3.5 hours so I have the STIMaholics on deck.

28. Quick post Back & Bicep shot at the OG Metroflex in Arlington, Texas.

Posting updates tomorrow.

Name:  ForumRunner_20140526_221241.png
Views: 62
Size:  927.7 KB

29. I think my buddy lifts there?

30. Awesome pic!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flexing with FinaFLEX- triple stack!!!
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
  3. Recomping with Athletix triple stack + others...
    By bangedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:21 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 04:31 PM