ROME 2 NATS with Lecheek Triple Stack & Genomyx STIMaholic

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Rome said he cheats twice a week if he sticks to his diet and cardio... God i wish I could say the same. Having a pregnant wife has made it hard not to deviate from my mealplan :'(
    I can feel ya on that one. The fiancè already has boy. She's a competitor too so it makes it easy having someone always keeping you in check.

    We will call each other at work if we are having craving and talk each other out it. Support system FTW.

    Just remember DJ, Rome is always here for you


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Just remember DJ, Rome is always here for you
    Well last night I had leftover Olive Garden (Chicken & Shrimp CARBonara) and 3 breadsticks. That wasn't enough to keep me full so I had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean and a protein shake lol...

    ... and a beer !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Well last night I had leftover Olive Garden (Chicken & Shrimp CARBonara) and 3 breadsticks. That wasn't enough to keep me full so I had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean and a protein shake lol...

    ... and a beer !
    Haha gotta have that Kashi Go Lean! I eat that and Special K like its my day job.. they need a captain crunch styled cereal.

    Just tell yourself its a "refeed".

    I always induce penalties. If I cheat on the diet I do 10 more minutes of cardio per pop tart or cookie, etc.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Haha gotta have that Kashi Go Lean! I eat that and Special K like its my day job.. they need a captain crunch styled cereal.

    Just tell yourself its a "refeed".

    I always induce penalties. If I cheat on the diet I do 10 more minutes of cardio per pop tart or cookie, etc.
    LOL alright I remember that for the next gym day!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Rome said he cheats twice a week if he sticks to his diet and cardio... God i wish I could say the same. Having a pregnant wife has made it hard not to deviate from my mealplan :'(
    No sh!t I know the feeling all to well.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Haha gotta have that Kashi Go Lean! I eat that and Special K like its my day job.. they need a captain crunch styled cereal. Just tell yourself its a "refeed". I always induce penalties. If I cheat on the diet I do 10 more minutes of cardio per pop tart or cookie, etc.
    I've never had captain crunch, is it pretty tasty?! I'm a cereal fiend! Also, what contest did you compete in?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I've never had captain crunch, is it pretty tasty?! I'm a cereal fiend! Also, what contest did you compete in?
    Its amazing. It will tear up the roof of your mouth like no other but you can't stop eating it.

    And I did the Kentucky Derby 3rd Collegiate & 5th in the Open, 6thin the Novice.
    Then I did the Francois Classic where I took 3rd in the Open.

    Not bad for my first two shows.

    I'm NPC so I gotta do the whole "pay your dues" thing to win..sucks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Its amazing. It will tear up the roof of your mouth like no other but you can't stop eating it. And I did the Kentucky Derby 3rd Collegiate & 5th in the Open, 6thin the Novice. Then I did the Francois Classic where I took 3rd in the Open. Not bad for my first two shows. I'm NPC so I gotta do the whole "pay your dues" thing to win..sucks
    I'll be buying a box for sure!!! Congrats on the shows, that's awesome!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'll be buying a box for sure!!! Congrats on the shows, that's awesome!
    Thank you brother! Im content for the time being with the placing.

    And make sure you get the box with the crunch berries in it..you'll thank me later haha

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Thank you brother! Im content for the time being with the placing.

    And make sure you get the box with the crunch berries in it..you'll thank me later haha
    What?!? Blasphemy! Captain Crunch, and just the Crunch, is where its at! You can take your berries and bugger off!

    I've never liked the Berries part of CC... and the whole Oops! All Berries! What a waste of a perfectly fine distribution factory for the Captain.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. I've never been a big berry person either but I've heard the crunch berries is really good from other guys

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    What?!? Blasphemy! Captain Crunch, and just the Crunch, is where its at! You can take your berries and bugger off!

    I've never liked the Berries part of CC... and the whole Oops! All Berries! What a waste of a perfectly fine distribution factory for the Captain.
    And here I thought you and I bonded... jk

    I get the Oops! All Berries and regular separate so I can mix them when I want.

    Im a big advocate of cereal aka diabetes in a box

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I've never been a big berry person either but I've heard the crunch berries is really good from other guys
    Get the plain and then all berry separate so you can minutes them!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    And here I thought you and I bonded... jk I get the Oops! All Berries and regular separate so I can mix them when I want. Im a big advocate of cereal aka diabetes in a box
    I'm a cereal junky! It's rare when I have a box of cereal at the house cause I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. I think I'm due, it's been quite a few months since I've had any

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm a cereal junky! It's rare when I have a box of cereal at the house cause I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. I think I'm due, it's been quite a few months since I've had any
    Do it up! Once I bought a value size bag of cinnamon toast crunch and used only protein shakes for an entire day and hit my macros just to prove a point to a guy at the gym that one day of bad eating, while still counting the macros, will not hinder weight loss.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Do it up! Once I bought a value size bag of cinnamon toast crunch and used only protein shakes for an entire day and hit my macros just to prove a point to a guy at the gym that one day of bad eating, while still counting the macros, will not hinder weight loss.
    That's really cool! I love cinnamon toast crunch!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    ... and a beer !
    Did you review it?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Did you review it?
    LOL. No. But it was Third Shift lager and it was damn delicious. Prefer it over the usual domestics for a "relaxing" style beer.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Hear ya DJ... had me a nice Stone Leviathon yesterday... damn it was good
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Your products shipped!!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Your products shipped!!
    Awesome thanks a ton man! I'll be in Texas all weekend for FitCon so I should get it when I return Monday!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hear ya DJ... had me a nice Stone Leviathon yesterday... damn it was good
    I miss beer

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    I miss beer
    I know that feeling all to well. I only have the odd one now...and soon none for 6 weeks or so.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Ok I bought a new cereal last night! Jif peanut butter made a cereal! Holy sh!t this is my new fav cereal!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Ok I bought a new cereal last night! Jif peanut butter made a cereal! Holy sh!t this is my new fav cereal!
    Got a pic of the b ox?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flexing with FinaFLEX- triple stack!!!
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
  3. Recomping with Athletix triple stack + others...
    By bangedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:21 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Log in
Log in