Lecheek's Triple Stack and AE

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all....AE is back with another log. A big thank you to the LeCheek team for this opportunity. Have been intrigued by Andro 5a since the ingredient has been on the market, so this might make for a little bit of fun. If I find this to be as effective as I think it is, I will purchase another bottle of Andro 5a and Cycle Armor to run consecutively.

38 years old 5' 10" 205lbs.

Been lifting since I am roughly 11 years old. I do 7 days a week of fasted cardio at 340 am and lift 6 days a week. I am a High School Vice Principal, so I need to be up and moving early, as I am at work by 630ish AM every day.

Monday-Shoulders/Back
Tuesday-off
Wednesday- legs/bis
Thursday- chest
Friday- shoulders, back
Saturday- Legs/bis
Sunday- chest, tris

Here are the other supps I am currently using:
Orange Triad/Greens
Generic Kmart caffeine
Pro Nom 23

Thats it, I am typically a keep it simple kind of guy

I will do my absolute best to update everyday with a rundown of the morning activities.

My orthopedist has me training a little lighter, we shall see how long I will follow that. ;) First dose in this AM, pre workout for the Andro 5a and Cycle Armor with my shake. Was still working on the incline this am at sets of 225lbs for sets of 5-7 :)

Welcome aboard!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final thoughts 6/12/14 11:32am

THis is a very strong product. Some interesting ideas of note:
  • I worked on a relatively caloric deficiency and my weight was either stagnant or increased. I would imagine that with a surplus, you would see major weight increases.
  • I was a tad disappointed that I did not see as much of an increase in my strength as I had hoped, but that also could be attributed to the caloric decrease.
  • I did not notice too much in terms of a recomp effect, or any other pronounced changes.
Most importantly, if there is someone out there that is a hardgainer, this would be a great product for them. Now on to one of my favorites AD-3 PCT

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for joining in

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning back

So as is typical, I started off with 35 minutes on the treadmill 12% incline. Got a good sweat going and was eager to get rolling

Focused soley on back this morning, as time was tight and I really felt I need to emphasize a little more for back than bis

BB Rows (6 sets) 3 sets @ 185 2 sets @205 5-7 reps respectively
Banded Reverse Hypers (5 sets) all sets to 12 <I use this more for a stretch/loosening effect>
Wide pulls up (4 sets) BW sets of 8
Hanging Blast straps Rows (5 sets) BW to failure

Overall, felt good. Strength was on par with what I would expect. That is actually one of my bigger hopes for this log is the strength increases. I am going to try to keep my overall calorie consumption lower than normal to see if I can get stronger and slightly leaner. Additionally, already have a bottle of H5A and CA in my cart at Orbit, just in case I really like this.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So as is typical, I started off with 35 minutes on the treadmill 12% incline. Got a good sweat going and was eager to get rolling

Focused soley on back this morning, as time was tight and I really felt I need to emphasize a little more for back than bis

BB Rows (6 sets) 3 sets @ 185 2 sets @205 5-7 reps respectively
Banded Reverse Hypers (5 sets) all sets to 12 <I use this more for a stretch/loosening effect>
Wide pulls up (4 sets) BW sets of 8
Hanging Blast straps Rows (5 sets) BW to failure

Overall, felt good. Strength was on par with what I would expect. That is actually one of my bigger hopes for this log is the strength increases. I am going to try to keep my overall calorie consumption lower than normal to see if I can get stronger and slightly leaner. Additionally, already have a bottle of H5A and CA in my cart at Orbit, just in case I really like this.
I like the fact that you have an intended goal which is strength!!! Cant wait to see how this plays out for you.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang dude up at 3:40am and your a vice principal. How do you not rage on them kids! Ha. I am a SpEd teacher so I know how you feel. Haven't trained myself to get up that early though! I recommend adding some of Lacheeks Mass HGH to add in PCT if you want strength gains too. Loved that stuff and the recovery is amazing! Maybe if you do a great job of logging they will toss some in ;) Subbed cause I am very interest in this new product.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in :D!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love that back session!! Back is where I need to grow on. I'm learning new things every chance I can get. It's so hard for me to get definition in my back.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have everyone in. Appreciate the support. Maybe they will throw in some extras. ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang dude up at 3:40am and your a vice principal. How do you not rage on them kids! Ha. I am a SpEd teacher so I know how you feel. Haven't trained myself to get up that early though! I recommend adding some of Lacheeks Mass HGH to add in PCT if you want strength gains too. Loved that stuff and the recovery is amazing! Maybe if you do a great job of logging they will toss some in ;) Subbed cause I am very interest in this new product.
I have been doing the 340 for what seems like forever. With this job there is no time after school especially if I want to see my wife and daughter.

It's funny about the rage part. I rarely raise my voice, unless I need to quiet an area. Typically the kids who are my "frequent flyers" get a bit antsy, just using the big dad eyes. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this. You and rome have such different splits and goals so following both logs will be a testament to this product

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this. You and rome have such different splits and goals so following both logs will be a testament to this product
. Thanks man. Glad to have you a long

Hit 45 mins of fasted cardio this am. Will be back later with my leg/shoulders day early this afternoon

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
. Thanks man. Glad to have you a long

Hit 45 mins of fasted cardio this am. Will be back later with my leg/shoulders day early this afternoon
Get jacked up OP. I'm subbing too this one.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jumping back in

Started my afternoon session with 25 mins of treadmill warmup.

Legs:
Box squats with 65lbs SSB (6 sets) 4 sets @ 245lbs for 8-10
Weight GHR (8 sets) 25lbs plate sets of 8

Shoulders:
Seated Press (7 sets) 2 sets @ 185lbs 5 reps per
Side & Read db lateral raise superset (4 sets) 25-30lbs to failure per set

Overall, pleased with the workout. Should be sore as hell with jello legs tomorrow. Not sure what tomorrows workout will bring, as I will be out late chaperoning my schools prom. Just hoping to be home by midnight.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to getting in really late, I decided to bypass my typical morning cardio. Damn proms end way too late

Got back to it this afternoon. Had a lot of energy and was stronger than anticipated.

40 mins pre w/o cardio 12% incline 4mph on treadmill. Sweat was outrageous

Chest:
Flat BP (7 sets) 1 set @ 305lbs 2 reps :woohoo: 2 sets @ 275lbs 4 reps per
Incline db bp (4 sets) 65lbs 20 reps per set <total exhaustion>

Tris: (worked in a giant set format, 3 exercises in succession)
Giant set of JM press, 2 arm db extensions @ 75lbs, 2 arm db extensions @ 55lbs 4 sets (again a total exhaustion)

Was really thrilled with the BP work. Reason being, I am heading in for an MRI on my right shoulder on Wednesday. Thought is a torn labrum as well as a/c joint issues and arthritis. If it is as bad as feared, most likely a 3rd surgery on the same shoulder. :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back and Bis

Started with typical cardio as my pre w/o warmup

Back
Rack pulls (5 sets) sets @ 405 for 5
BB Rows (5 sets) sets @ 185 for 7
Banded reverse hypers (4 sets)

Bis
Hammer curls (4 sets) 45lbs sets of 12
Standing alternating curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 10

Pump was good, and energy was excellent. The biggest change that I have noticed thus far has been the energy. Not sure if it is placebo or what is causing it, but even at the early hour I am working out, my energy is through the roof.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Back

Bis

Pump was good, and energy was excellent. The biggest change that I have noticed thus far has been the energy. Not sure if it is placebo or what is causing it, but even at the early hour I am working out, my energy is through the roof.
Could be placebo effect and the actual increase of compounds haha.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished an extra cardio session of 40 minutes at 12% incline. Great sweat.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just finished an extra cardio session of 40 minutes at 12% incline. Great sweat.
Nice, keep it going. I always love a good workout.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since today is my one non lifting day, hit cardio a little harder

45 mins 12% incline 4.2 mph

Coupled with some ab work as well. Really enjoying the extra energy thus far

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Back

Bis

Cant wait to see if the energy stays,increases or diminishes.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Cant wait to see if the energy stays,increases or diminishes.
I'm interested as well cause I want something that's gonna go ham next cycle.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna see what happens with your weight... up/down/no change.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will weigh in tomorrow morning. Will take tonight off from an extra cardio. Crazy day at work wore me out.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will weigh in tomorrow morning. Will take tonight off from an extra cardio. Crazy day at work wore me out.
Did those damn kids let those greased up pigs loose again in the school numbered 1 and 3 having you wonder where the hell #2 was?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did those damn kids let those greased up pigs loose again in the school numbered 1 and 3 having you wonder where the hell #2 was?
I wish. We have had a rash of aggressive behavior. Seems that since we lost spring break, kids are getting testy. Makes my job entertaining. :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish. We have had a rash of aggressive behavior. Seems that since we lost spring break, kids are getting testy. Makes my job entertaining. :)
Our senior prank was just ridiculous. There was the usual skip-a-class for one period, then another it was like some huge coordinated event that went off at a specific time. I can still remember it. It was like 11:14 or something random. As soon as the clock struck that time everyone grabbed whatever they could get their hands on (I took a stapler) and we marched outside to the main road holding up auction signs and discount school supply signs trying to get people to pull over lol...

The seniors the year before us stole a bunch of For Sale signs from various houses and put them all in the school's front yard. That one did NOT go over well at all and almost caused the school some legal troubles :D!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our senior prank was just ridiculous. There was the usual skip-a-class for one period, then another it was like some huge coordinated event that went off at a specific time. I can still remember it. It was like 11:14 or something random. As soon as the clock struck that time everyone grabbed whatever they could get their hands on (I took a stapler) and we marched outside to the main road holding up auction signs and discount school supply signs trying to get people to pull over lol...

The seniors the year before us stole a bunch of For Sale signs from various houses and put them all in the school's front yard. That one did NOT go over well at all and almost caused the school some legal troubles :D!

Childs play!! A few guys broke into the school and destroyed all the new computers. Then they stole the drivers ed cars LMFAO and yes they got caught but that's pretty bad.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We haven't had a senior prank yet. But I have had some if the seniors come see me about it. As VP I am cool with it, as long as it's no damage.

The kids are just getting Rambunctious as the weather gets warmer.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We haven't had a senior prank yet. But I have had some if the seniors come see me about it. As VP I am cool with it, as long as it's no damage.

I coached at a HS for a while, this IS THE TIME of year lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

I am from Kansas and we dumped some big hay bales in front of the doors too the school..

Yah they were really pissed cause no one could get in the school for like 3 hours lmao.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did a weigh in this am 202lbs before workout and after 1st bathroom stop of the morning. Weight is down slightly, which is a good thing. Would love to get back down to the low 190s but the older I get the more difficult it is to keep it off.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Did a weigh in this am 202lbs before workout and after 1st bathroom stop of the morning. Weight is down slightly, which is a good thing. Would love to get back down to the low 190s but the older I get the more difficult it is to keep it off.
****ing metabolism right...

It could at least stay constant forever.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my MRI done this am, probably wont know anything substantial till 6/6 when I have my follow up.

Had a little extra drive as the prospect of another operation was pissing me off

Pre w/o cardio:
35 minutes 12% 4.2mph (amazing sweat)

Legs:
Low box squats (8 sets off 12" box) sets @ 245 for 5-8 <truly a2g>
BW GHR (7 sets) each set to failure

Shoulders:
side/rear lateral super set (5 sets) 30lbs sets of 8-10
BB shrugs BtB (5 sets) sets @ 275-315 5-8 reps

Good workout, sweating like crazy and again...energy was outstanding.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys....much appreciated.Odd workout....treadmill was making an odd noise, so I didnt get in cardio. Might try later tonight.Chest:Incline BP (8 sets) sets @ 225 7 reps perFloor press (4 sets) 275lbs 3 repsTriceps:Lying db ext (4 sets)45lbs sets of 7-9Kick backs (4 sets) 30lbs sets of 10Ran out of time as for some reason chest took a long time.Again...energy was quite prominent and noticeable. Really looking forward to see some serious strength gains.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Treadmill still making noises

Used the treadmill any way and got 35 minutes in, but the grinding noises continued. Might have burned it out after many years of continued use.

Back
Wide grip chins (5 sets) BW sets of 8-12
Banded reverse hypers (4 sets) to failure
BB Rows (5 sets) sets up to 205 5 reps

Bi's
Front hammer curls (5 sets) 45lbs sets of 8
Concentration curl supersets (4 sets) 35lbs & 25lbs to failure each arm

Bi's were fried at the end. Pump and vascularity was excellent. Will do another weigh in tomorrow to keep me and this log honest. :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny you say that last time I used mine it started making noise. I think its time for me to give mine some tlc as it is about ten years old now.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Funny you say that last time I used mine it started making noise. I think its time for me to give mine some tlc as it is about ten years old now.
WD-40

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys....much appreciated.Odd workout....treadmill was making an odd noise, so I didnt get in cardio. Might try later tonight.Chest:Incline BP (8 sets) sets @ 225 7 reps perFloor press (4 sets) 275lbs 3 repsTriceps:Lying db ext (4 sets)45lbs sets of 7-9Kick backs (4 sets) 30lbs sets of 10Ran out of time as for some reason chest took a long time.Again...energy was quite prominent and noticeable. Really looking forward to see some serious strength gains.
Goodnight brother awesome chest routine!! I need you to come be my partner lol I though I was doing good hitting 295 for 2 reps on incline on last set but 8 sets of 225 for 7 is insane strength!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest has always been my consistently strongest lift. When I first started lifting decades ago, that was all I did. My father thought it was the best base for me at the time. I was benching over 300 at 15.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never lifted weights til 12th grade. Our P.E> coach took us down and before i knew it i deadlifted 505 at end of my senior yr. benched 350 for 2 reps on flat at 20. But I let myself go and finally changed the way of thinking to screw how much and instead how can i get and look healthier. But for me inclines is my fav to go heavy on.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the missed update. Had company over, so the mrs had me quote busy helping to prep.

Just finished my 45 minutes on the treadmill a few minutes ago. Treadmill actually sounds a little better, but still not 100% right.

Yesterday, I focused more on shoulders than legs just to switch it up

Seated press 5 sets 3 sets @ 185 for 4,4,5
Side/rear laterals superset 4 sets @ 25lbs to failure
BTB BB shrugs 5 sets @ 225 15 per

GHR 6 sets rotating 25lbs plate with 10lbs plate to failure per set.