PlatoMuscle's Supp Log - feat. stims and deads

platomuscle

Awards
New member here, figured i'd start up a log to contribute some to AM.

Background Info

23 years old, been lifting for a while (on and off since high school).
I train strength first, physique second.

Love lifting and supping.
Love deadlifts and stimulants.

Stats

5'9 on a good day
Been hovering around 180 lbs (will start tracking weight better with this log hopefully)

Current PRs

-Sumo Deadlift 385 @ 180 lbs
-Conventional Deadlift 345 @ 180 lbs
-Squat 315x3 @ 178lbs

Don't go too heavy on upper body days, I respond better to higher reps.
Chest is weak, back is stronger. Probably could get 225 x 3 paused bench reps.

Current Goals

Not focusing on dieting as of now, just looking to add strength. Have my eye on a 4 bill DL.

Sumo 405 @ sub 185
Conven 365 @ sub 180
Bench 225 x 5 paused @ sub 180
Squat 315 x 10 @ sub 180

Current Supps

As of this morning, here's what I am on:

taken daily, or, whenever I remember
-Universal Creapure
-NOW Beta-Alanine
-Muscle Feast Agmapure
-Medicinal Quality Marijuana
-Green Vibrance Probiotic

current stims
-PWO Origin
-PWO Ritual
-Fat-Burner Decimate

Pretty much it for now, looking to start up a natty-test booster cycle here eventually (whenever i am not broke).

feel free to follow along while i pursue 405.
any supplement questions/suggestions are welcome.

platomuscle

Awards
thurs 5/15

first update

hit some chest today fasted, around 2-3 pm

pwo - full scoop White Flood Reborn, beta-alanine, creapure

flat bb - worked up to 225x3 paused, 205x6 paused, 185x6 paused

incline db (angle#3) - 45s, 60s, 70s-75s cant remember, 50s (10-12 rep range)

dips - 3 x 10-12

didnt write anything down so numbers are best i can remember. felt strong on flat bb though, no longer doing touch and go bull****.

Supp Notes

White Flood Reborn

decided to break this pre open today and add it to my current rotation.

it was around 2-3 pm, and i had nothing put nothing in my body yet save water and weed. woke up early to work a desk job from 7 am to 9:30 am, followed by bowls of bud and sleep. woke up from a nap by a phone call from my girl aka workout partner, and started getting ready, mentally.

first dosage went with a full scoop. dosed at home (i live about 10 min from gym)

mixed up to a white color in about 16 oz of h2o. taste was subtle and not overwhelming, a bonus in my book. (watermelon flavor). I could see myself throwing this down early in the morning without a problem.

felt increased well-being on the drive over.

good focus/energy throughout workout. nothing too crazy. i am pretty stim tolerant at this point. biggest thing seemed to be a clean increase of well-being. I attribute the feeling to the Glucuronolactone (i used to love the feeling from red bulls and energy drinks before switching over to pre's and fat b's).

really like the clean feel from this. different from something like alphamine for sure, that **** had me feeling up and off.

diet

post workout chilled for a little, then binged on pizza, mexican coke, and milkshakes.

weight was around 186 next morning upon waking up.

Deads tomorrow, looking for a heavy Sumo triple, looking at 2 scoops Ritual

platomuscle

Awards
fri - deads

2 scoops of Ritual, worked up to some sets at 365, completely raw. got 2, 2, and 1. my girl was throwing a fit my last set messing with my focus. still was able to get some work in lifting heavy (for me) weight. weighed around 185 morning of, if i remember correctly.

Ritual is a charm at 2 scoops on heavy leg days. keeps me feeling high almost. not near as a clean feel as White Flood Reborn however. walked into work after lifting feeling like a ****ing boss.

sat - misc day

1 scoop White Flood Reborn, bout a g of agmapure

saturdays are pretty much my bb day. hit delts, light lat work, tris, and bis

pulldowns, close grip bb, db shoulder press, rear delt flies, face pulls, bb curl, db curl, tri extentions, side raises. just random **** mostly.

Supp Updates

Ritual vs White Flood Reborn vs Origin

These are the three pre workouts i have been cycling through. Other than staples and an occasional scoop of Decimate, these are all the supps i am on.

origin and white flood are the cleanest feeling pres. i have gotten more energy off of white flood than origin. maybe a little overstimulation from white flood compared to never being overstimulated from even 2 scoops of Origin. neither have ever felt too overwhelming either. i have solid gym days when taking these pres, they are both real consistent.

ritual however is a different story. this stuff gets me hyped and feeling a little cracked out at two scoops. it also gives me better pumps than the other two pres.

My favorite at the moment depends on the day of the week. Here's how i've been cycling them with my split:

Mon - Squats - Ritual
Tues - Back - WFR or Origin
Wed - off
Thur - Chest - WFR or Origin
Fri - Deads - Ritual
Sat - Misc - WFR or Origin
Sun - off

gone for a few days to do some camping, will continue this guy up upon my return.

platomuscle

Awards
spent a few days off and in the woods, testing strength later today, will post up numbers and workout

got some mbcaa+ too, never had em before so i'll post what i feel from those as well.

platomuscle

Awards
havent posted in a while, here are some updates:

Fri 5/23 - day back from woods

tested some numbers:

low box squat 325 x 3 pr

paused bb bench 225 x 3, 235 x 1

con deads 315 x 3, 335 x 3

will use these as a "starting point" for the rest of the summer.

Sat 5/24

delts, arms, and lat day. nothing really worth posting

Sun 5/25

off

Mon, 5/26

Legs

Box Squats - worked up to 3 x 6 x 295, felt real good and strong.

Tues

Back, strictly rowing movements. hit the gym solo today, and had a solid session.

Wed

off. did not eat at all today, going to implement fasting days when not lifting to speed up fat loss.

Thurs 5/29

this day was yesterday. i hit some CHEST.

work up at around 179 lbs

flat bb 3 x 6 x 205 - all paused reps. felt strong as ****. probably the cleanest i have ever repped these weights.

oh, and i did my chest workout around 12-1 pm. still on the fast from yesterday (36+ hours).

my PWO hit my hard as **** (white flood reborn) and i was feeling good as ****. the MBCAA+ continue to aid in endurance at 2 scoops PWO.

other than that, just using some creapure, agmapure, and beta-alanine. some digestive supps like green vibrance when the time calls.

Fri 5/30

woke up at 183 lbs after gorging myself on 6 five guys patties on two burgers with lord knows how many fries and a mexican coke (no HFCS), followed by a small plate of nachos with a beer yesterday.

looking at some raw conventional deadlifts today.

looking at 315 x .... (6,6,6?)

should be a brutal one, who knows how many reps I'll be getting at each set of 315.

supplement update

so i said i would be cycling pre workouts when i began this log. well, i lied.

after trying white flood reborn, i have yet to go back to either Origin or Ritual.

i am falling in love with this pre-workout, it just makes me feel great, without giving me the overstimulation.

origin would occasionally not kick as hard as I like.

ritual would occasionally kick too hard.

white flood has kicked my sweet spot each and every time