X Factor Advanced 3 bottle run
- 06-20-2014, 10:03 AM
I eat 6x per day. Majority of carbs come in the morning from oats.
I know what my body can do naturally when slightly leaning out (I've been doing this summer cut many years now) so i have a base to compare to.
I want it to work and hope it eventually kicks in.
- 06-20-2014, 07:15 PM
One thing I've noticed is that in the rare circumstances where a user does experience side effects, those side effects can usually be mediated by increased energy output and/or the reduction of simple sugars and high glycemic carbs. There seems to be a relationship between the way in which sugars effect inflammation (sugar is thought to be one of the single most inflammatory things a person can consume) and increased ArA intake.
- 06-23-2014, 06:27 PM
My two cents of the only folks Ive noticed who dont respond to it are consuming large doses of: fish, flax, olive oil, avocado... people REALLY big on unsaturated fat sources.
Those limiting the above, and getting their fats from animal sources seem to always see the gains they desire.
06-23-2014, 11:34 PM
06-24-2014, 08:43 PM
06-29-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm wondering if maybe 8 caps a day is too much. Having some nice neck pain turning head to right. Maybe some inflammation, would it be alright to get back on my joint vitamins and fish oil if the dosing is 12 hrs apart or so?
06-30-2014, 07:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By niCe99 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2011, 09:36 PM
- By killervick7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:55 AM
- By whosane in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2009, 05:49 PM
- By ax1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:32 AM
- By niqnak in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2008, 06:21 PM