X Factor Advanced 3 bottle run

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    8 pills is 2 grams. What is your diet and training like?
    Train 5x5 style big lifts squat/bench/row/military press, etc. I usually have 3 big lifts a workout and add 2 accessory workouts. MWF. I do cardio 2-3x (stair stepper not hit and do not let heart beat go above 135) Winter usually around 195-205lbs. summer around 185-195lbs. I'm at 195 right now.

    I eat 6x per day. Majority of carbs come in the morning from oats.

    I know what my body can do naturally when slightly leaning out (I've been doing this summer cut many years now) so i have a base to compare to.

    I want it to work and hope it eventually kicks in.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    Train 5x5 style big lifts squat/bench/row/military press, etc. I usually have 3 big lifts a workout and add 2 accessory workouts. MWF. I do cardio 2-3x (stair stepper not hit and do not let heart beat go above 135) Winter usually around 195-205lbs. summer around 185-195lbs. I'm at 195 right now.

    I eat 6x per day. Majority of carbs come in the morning from oats.

    I know what my body can do naturally when slightly leaning out (I've been doing this summer cut many years now) so i have a base to compare to.

    I want it to work and hope it eventually kicks in.
    Can we get an estimation of your macros and your sources of fat intake?

    One thing I've noticed is that in the rare circumstances where a user does experience side effects, those side effects can usually be mediated by increased energy output and/or the reduction of simple sugars and high glycemic carbs. There seems to be a relationship between the way in which sugars effect inflammation (sugar is thought to be one of the single most inflammatory things a person can consume) and increased ArA intake.
    •   
       


  3. My two cents of the only folks Ive noticed who dont respond to it are consuming large doses of: fish, flax, olive oil, avocado... people REALLY big on unsaturated fat sources.

    Those limiting the above, and getting their fats from animal sources seem to always see the gains they desire.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    My two cents of the only folks Ive noticed who dont respond to it are consuming large doses of: fish, flax, olive oil, avocado... people REALLY big on unsaturated fat sources. Those limiting the above, and getting their fats from animal sources seem to always see the gains they desire.
    I've completely cut out glucosamine and fish oil.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    I've completely cut out glucosamine and fish oil.
    Good to hear, keep us posted on how you progress. Still very early on in your cycle.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  6. I'm wondering if maybe 8 caps a day is too much. Having some nice neck pain turning head to right. Maybe some inflammation, would it be alright to get back on my joint vitamins and fish oil if the dosing is 12 hrs apart or so?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    I'm wondering if maybe 8 caps a day is too much. Having some nice neck pain turning head to right. Maybe some inflammation, would it be alright to get back on my joint vitamins and fish oil if the dosing is 12 hrs apart or so?
    Absolutely.

    Dose wise, we recommend 4-6. Start with 4, 8 is certainly excessive.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FS: 2 Bottles Molecular Nutrition X-Factor: Advanced
    By niCe99 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 08:36 PM
  2. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:55 AM
  3. X Factor Advanced tips
    By whosane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 04:49 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:32 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Log in
Log in