X Factor Advanced 3 bottle run

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Way to kill it, I admire those who do delts and legs in the same day. I always need to make each have them their own day, I find both of those muscle groups pretty exhausting to train!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. Yeah, legs are prob my weakest part. I hate doing them but you just have to do them. My goal is to reach 225x8x4 which I can easily see myself reaching.
    •   

3. Workout #11

DB Bench
    60 x 10
    60 x 10
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

DB Incline
    55 x 10
    55 x 10
    55 x 9
    55 x 8

Standing Triceps Ext (2 hands)
    45 x 8
    45 x 8
    45 x 8
    45 x 8

Dips (bodyweight) 12 x 4

Cable Triceps Pulldown
    65 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 X 8

Neck Curls
    10 x 10
    10 x 10
    10 x 10
    10 x 10

***Starting my 4th week of XFA. Strength is still climbing and I am noticing a muscle fullness even after taking two days off. Pumps at the gym are absolutly crazy. Arms are busting out of my shirt. Bodyweight seems to have stabilized and I weighed in at 177 this morning. Excited that I still have 2 more months to go! This is gonna be nuts!

4. Great results this far!

NutraPlanet will have an intro deal on our latest innovative release, Test Factor. Stock should hit them early next week.

The X-Factor & Test Factor stack will be a damn popular one.

5. Workout #12

Deadlift
    135x12
    205x8
    225x8
    225x8

Lat Pulldown
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

T Bar Bent over Row
    80x8
    80x8
    80x8
    80x8

DB Curl
    40x9
    40x9
    40x9
    45x6

Hammer Curl
    35x9
    35x9
    35x9
    35x8

DB Shrug
    85x8
    85x8
    85x8
    85x8
    •   

6. Workout #13

Squat
    135x12
    185x8
    195x8
    195x8
    195x8

Leg Press
    250x10
    250x10
    250x10
    250x10

Seated DB Press
    50x9
    50x9
    50x8
    50x8

BB Upright Row
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8

DB Lateral Raise
    25x8
    25x8
    25x8
    25x7

Wrist Curls
    15x12
    15x12
    15x12
    15x12

7. Workout #14

DB Bench
    65 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 7

DB Incline
    55 x 10
    55 x 10
    55 x 9
    55 x 8

DB Standing Triceps Ext
    45 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 10

Dips (bodyweight) 12 x 4

Cable Triceps Pulldown
    65 x 9
    65 x 9
    65 x 9
    65 X 9

Neck Curls
    10 x 12
    10 x 12
    10 x 12
    10 x 12

***Finished my 4th week of XFA. Body weight is at 177 and looking tighter. Strength is still up and the pumps are just insane. My next bottle is actually the OG XF. Will have to see if it makes a differance or not. So far I'm happy with the results and cant wait to start my second month.

8. Nice any inflammatory problems yet?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

9. The second half of the cycle is usually where you'll see the bulk of your gains, since the effects are cumulative. If you are already impressed, 4 more weeks down the road you'll be even more pleased!

10. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Nice any inflammatory problems yet?
    Actually no...none at all.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The second half of the cycle is usually where you'll see the bulk of your gains, since the effects are cumulative. If you are already impressed, 4 more weeks down the road you'll be even more pleased!
    Man I can't wait. I'm actually going to tune down my reps and work in the 5-6 range. Might as well take advantage of these strength gains.
    Also, I got my hands on some follidrone. Was thinking of bridging the two and starting it in the last 2 weeks of XF. I read folli helped with inflammation. Would this hinder the effects of XF?

12. Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke777 View Post
    Actually no...none at all.
    Very few users do, I'd say maybe 10% report slight joint pain or occasional headaches.

13. Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke777 View Post
    Man I can't wait. I'm actually going to tune down my reps and work in the 5-6 range. Might as well take advantage of these strength gains.
    Also, I got my hands on some follidrone. Was thinking of bridging the two and starting it in the last 2 weeks of XF. I read folli helped with inflammation. Would this hinder the effects of XF?
    If concerned about them possibly counteracting one another, you can always dose them as far apart as possible in the day.

14. 6 caps a day safe?

15. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    6 caps a day safe?
    Yes sir, we recommend 4-6 caps on workout days.

16. How about 8 caps?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

17. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    How about 8 caps?
    Yes, many have gone to 8 and that is fine. However, I recommend starting low to assess tolerance with any supplement. Additionally, you may find a point of diminished returns after 6 caps.

18. I've been taking 8 for a week now don't feel anything, 6 more weeks to go.

19. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    I've been taking 8 for a week now don't feel anything, 6 more weeks to go.
    1 week is very early on, ArA needs to build up in your system. With the results being cumulative, rather than immediate, I fully suspect within about 10 days from now you'll feel things kicking in full throttle and seeing the changes in the mirror and on the scale.

20. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    1 week is very early on, ArA needs to build up in your system. With the results being cumulative, rather than immediate, I fully suspect within about 10 days from now you'll feel things kicking in full throttle and seeing the changes in the mirror and on the scale.
    Yeah, way too early. And taking more caps isn't necessarily going to make you feel it faster. I like to equate it somewhat to creatine in this regard. The best results usually take about a week of normal dosage to build up and kick in.

IMHO, longer cycles with lower dosages (ie, 2-4 caps per day) can have some interesting results too, if you have the discipline to maintain for the long haul. But to each their own, you know? It's not unheard of that some folks out there have gotten extraordinary results from high doses.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Pneumophant View Post
    Yeah, way too early. And taking more caps isn't necessarily going to make you feel it faster. I like to equate it somewhat to creatine in this regard. The best results usually take about a week of normal dosage to build up and kick in. IMHO, longer cycles with lower dosages (ie, 2-4 caps per day) can have some interesting results too, if you have the discipline to maintain for the long haul. But to each their own, you know? It's not unheard of that some folks out there have gotten extraordinary results from high doses.
    Creatine has done nothing for me ever. I'm taking 8 caps straight for 50 days. I don't want any excuses at the end if it doesn't work for me.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Pneumophant View Post
    Yeah, way too early. And taking more caps isn't necessarily going to make you feel it faster. I like to equate it somewhat to creatine in this regard. The best results usually take about a week of normal dosage to build up and kick in.

IMHO, longer cycles with lower dosages (ie, 2-4 caps per day) can have some interesting results too, if you have the discipline to maintain for the long haul. But to each their own, you know? It's not unheard of that some folks out there have gotten extraordinary results from high doses.
    I'm a huge fan of longer cycles with 2 caps/day, that's actually my personal favorite X-Factor dosing protocol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    Creatine has done nothing for me ever. I'm taking 8 caps straight for 50 days. I don't want any excuses at the end if it doesn't work for me.
    Remember, your diet and training will dictate your results.

It breaks down like this in terms of importance:

Diet
    Training
    Supplementation

NO supplement in the world will make your gain muscle mass if you arent in a caloric surplus.

24. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    That sucks. I love creatine.

But the way X-Factor works is very different from creatine. I have no doubt you will notice very good results from X-Factor. How do you feel with 8 Caps? I personally would not be able to handle that heavy of a dose.

25. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Remember, your diet and training will dictate your results. It breaks down like this in terms of importance: Diet Training Supplementation NO supplement in the world will make your gain muscle mass if you arent in a caloric surplus.
    I'm good on diet/training. I'm trying to maintain lean out as I cut. I know what PH did for me when I've done that and I know what I could do without supplements. Want to see where this works.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Pneumophant View Post
    That sucks. I love creatine. But the way X-Factor works is very different from creatine. I have no doubt you will notice very good results from X-Factor. How do you feel with 8 Caps? I personally would not be able to handle that heavy of a dose.
    I feel nothing yet. No added vascularity pumps. Etc. it's only one week.

27. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    I feel nothing yet. No added vascularity pumps. Etc. it's only one week.
    Yeah, it's way early.

What's your diet and exercise routine look like?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Pneumophant View Post
    Yeah, it's way early. What's your diet and exercise routine look like?
    2 weeks in nothing yet no DOMS or anything. I'm taking 8g

29. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    2 weeks in nothing yet no DOMS or anything. I'm taking 8g
    8 pills not grams!

30. 8 pills is 2 grams. What is your diet and training like?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FS: 2 Bottles Molecular Nutrition X-Factor: Advanced
    By niCe99 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 08:36 PM
  2. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:55 AM
  3. X Factor Advanced tips
    By whosane in forum Supplements