condense and catch your breath with Quads

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hey guys,
For a while now I have been wanting to try condense and dpol as a stack because they are so simple that it is what I was looking for. I went ahead and bought both products then was lucky enough to get sent a tub of noxygen to add to my stack! I will be using 1scoop of each product daily. The things I am really looking out for are the increases in vascularity and muscle fullness as I want to compare nitrates to agmatine and find out which is superior.

For a little background I am a college student and recently joined the powerlifting team at my school in order to get my strength up. Unfortunately throughout the log I won't be able to say specifics such as reps x sets from my meetings but I can list the exercises and the intensity. My plan is to supplement the powerlifting with high rep assistance work during the off days and possibly do two a days focusing on high reps and more of a pump, for these I will be able to post the specifics.

Here is the stack!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st!

:djparty:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
First day trying it out on my active recovery day. Pump was amazing and vascularity was the best it's ever been! I skipped the dpol today and went with only 1scoop noxygen / condense and it a lot. Almost 1g of nitrene so once I add a scoop of dpol then it will be insane.

My only complaint is the super clumpiness of noxygen. It was a bit hard to get it out of the scooper and I hit it a bit too hard and it came out solid. As soon as I tried to pick it up with my fingers it just fell apart! It was user error lol.

Initial Impressions:
Condense mellonberry cooler- amazing flavor, really like the fact it is dye free. The beta alanine tingles kicked in about 15mins after ingestion.
Noxygen - felt tight and vascular, megusta

My workout was in my little apartment gym and they do not have much. One cable flex machine, chest press, and dumbbells up to 50lbs. Today was just a move over and active recover from my full body workout yesterday
Workout:
Cable Flies (highest peg) 40lbs 4x12
Cable Flies (lowest peg) 35lbs 4x12
Side Delt Raises 20lb DB 2x15
Cable Rows 60lb 3x15
Cable Curls 40lbs 3x12
Cable Tricep Extensions 40lbs 3x12

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First day trying it out on my active recovery day. Pump was amazing and vascularity was the best it's ever been! I skipped the dpol today and went with only 1scoop noxygen / condense and it a lot. Almost 1g of nitrene so once I add a scoop of dpol then it will be insane. My only complaint is the super clumpiness of noxygen. It was a bit hard to get it out of the scooper and I hit it a bit too hard and it came out solid. As soon as I tried to pick it up with my fingers it just fell apart! It was user error lol. Initial Impressions: Condense mellonberry cooler- amazing flavor, really like the fact it is dye free. The beta alanine tingles kicked in about 15mins after ingestion. Noxygen - felt tight and vascular, megusta My workout was in my little apartment gym and they do not have much. One cable flex machine, chest press, and dumbbells up to 50lbs. Today was just a move over and active recover from my full body workout yesterday Workout: Cable Flies (highest peg) 40lbs 4x12 Cable Flies (lowest peg) 35lbs 4x12 Side Delt Raises 20lb DB 2x15 Cable Rows 60lb 3x15 Cable Curls 40lbs 3x12 Cable Tricep Extensions 40lbs 3x12
Good stuff!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
let do it

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stack bud, go nuts!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today was week 1 day 1 of phase 2 for my lifting cycle and boy was it hard.
Ended up doing close to 40reps of the following with medium heavy (70+% max) weights;
BB Squat ATG
BB Pause Bench
BB Row

after the strength portion I went off and did some accessory work:
Incline DB Flye 35lbs 4x12
Cable Flye(lowest peg) 35lb 4x12
Lat Pulldown w/ Row Grip 140lbs 4x12
Underhand Cable Tri Extension 65lbs 4x12

Today was the first day where I used everything together and it was crazy. Vascularity was off the charts crazy, this one is definitely a hit! Doing higher volume really made me notice a great increase in vascularity. Tomorrow is looking like the same thing but heavier weights and I'll probably add in bi's , traps, leg isolation, and abs for the accessory work.

In terms of energy this workout took me 2hrs to do and I was feeling great throughout all of it. I think what I may end up doing next time is dosing noxygen solo for strength then condense before I hit accessory work and the vice versa to see which works best.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck for leg day. Pump products always make it an...interesting...workout

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Best of luck for leg day. Pump products always make it an...interesting...workout
I'm hoping to get a pretty sick pump on the lying leg curls / leg extensions. Always love a leg pump, but not the walk home afterwards. Foot's healed up to near perfect now and I am starting to squat heavy again thankfully.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today was unique. I went home to help my mom and I ended up painting the exterior of houses for 4hrs. Figured it was a good time to tan so I took off my shirt and was painting in the sun for those times and now I look like a lobster lol. The sunburn kind of helped when squating because it took away my focus from the burn in my legs and rather to my back. Also ended up drinking 2gallons of water from working in the sun and workouts.

Workout:
YoYo set squats (heavy then light then heavy) followed by a AMRAP set with 240, ended up getting 10 reps.
Same for bench and my AMRAP set was with 250, ended up getting 6reps (not pause just touch n go)
Lastly did 6x4 with 315 deadlifts. I finally learned how to pull with my legs but my back kept rounding a bit so I will drop down to 290 and fix that before I go up again.

Lying Leg curls 110lbs 4x8
Leg Extensions 130lbs 4x10
Standing Calf Raise 160lbs 3x15

My glutes are on fire from the deads and forearms are pumped. Using noxygen / condense did help me see a lot more vascularity during my sets and I really liked it.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
sun burns are never fun man. glad you were able to push through it, cant wait to get mine

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Took wed off and hit the upper body pretty hard today.
Today I tried 2 scoops of noxygen and the vascularity was crazy. Also tried a comparison of 1g agmatine vs 1g of nitrates and the nitrene wins by far for vascularity and pump. Had roadmap vascularity on higher rep sets today!

Workout:
Squats
Bench
BB Rows

Lat Pulldown 140lbs 4x12
Hammerstrength Seated Chest Flye 130lbs 4x12
Standing cable Rows / Face Pulls 90lbs 3x15
Incline DB Flies 40lbs 3x12
Side Raises 20lb 3x12

tomorrow I will try 2scoops of noxygen with 1 scoop of condense and see the results, can't wait!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took wed off and hit the upper body pretty hard today. Today I tried 2 scoops of noxygen and the vascularity was crazy. Also tried a comparison of 1g agmatine vs 1g of nitrates and the nitrene wins by far for vascularity and pump. Had roadmap vascularity on higher rep sets today! Workout: Squats Bench BB Rows Lat Pulldown 140lbs 4x12 Hammerstrength Seated Chest Flye 130lbs 4x12 Standing cable Rows / Face Pulls 90lbs 3x15 Incline DB Flies 40lbs 3x12 Side Raises 20lb 3x12 tomorrow I will try 2scoops of noxygen with 1 scoop of condense and see the results, can't wait!

Let the fun begin...

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Only did the big 3 today
BB Squat, Bench and Deadlift as per my routine. Tomorrow will be arms and legs as today I had to rush a bit sadly. 2scoops noxygen + 1scoop condense today was crazy. My legs were pumped, by back and chest were also very pumped. The best way to describe it is it felt like after doing 10reps of bench I had done 30-40. Everything was felt like I did a lot more volume.

I have not commented on dpol yet but I am taking it first thing upon waking because that way I feel it works with my natural hormone cycle the best, will give a final review in terms of strength gains.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Blast out some reps of 15 or more and let's see how the oxygen reacts then...?

:thumbsup:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Arm Day today. The miss had me rushing workouts during the week so I decided that today will be arm day. I have not had an arm day in a long time. 2scoops noxygen, 1scoop condense preworkout + high rep arm workouts = vascularity for days. The vascularity I had today has been the best I've ever had. I saw a tricep vein when doing skullcrushers and I've never had that before!

Workout:
Seated Cable Curls 50lb 3x10
Overhead Tricep Extensions 100lb 3x20
Standing Cable Curls 60lb 3x12
Dips BW 3x20
Seated High Machine Curls 50lb 3x12
Tricep Rope Extensions 120lbs 3x20

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Arm Day today. The miss had me rushing workouts during the week so I decided that today will be arm day. I have not had an arm day in a long time. 2scoops noxygen, 1scoop condense preworkout + high rep arm workouts = vascularity for days. The vascularity I had today has been the best I've ever had. I saw a tricep vein when doing skullcrushers and I've never had that before! Workout: Seated Cable Curls 50lb 3x10 Overhead Tricep Extensions 100lb 3x20 Standing Cable Curls 60lb 3x12 Dips BW 3x20 Seated High Machine Curls 50lb 3x12 Tricep Rope Extensions 120lbs 3x20
Those insane veins...

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Boom! today was week 2 of phase 2. Weights increased dramatically since last week and will continue to as long I keep pushing myself on the big 3.

Energy was same as always, on point and good. Wednesday is my next volume day so I will take pics then.

Workout:
Squat
Bench
BB Row

The following were all 3sets of 12
Cable Crossover
Lat Pulldown
Hammerstrength Seated Chest Press
Seated Cable Row
Seated Flies
Reverse Flies

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today was power day. tried 2scoops of condensed with none of noxy and boy was it a lot. Too much caffeine for me as I got crazy parasthesia (which I don't mind at all) and a nauseous type of energy from too much caffeine. Not much else to update.

Workout:
Bench
Squat
Deadlift

Romanian Deadlift 225lbs 2x5
Seated Leg Extension 140lbs 3x12
Lying Leg Curls 110lbs 3x10
Standing Calf Raises 180lbs 3x20

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today was power day. tried 2scoops of condensed with none of noxy and boy was it a lot. Too much caffeine for me as I got crazy parasthesia (which I don't mind at all) and a nauseous type of energy from too much caffeine. Not much else to update. Workout: Bench Squat Deadlift Romanian Deadlift 225lbs 2x5 Seated Leg Extension 140lbs 3x12 Lying Leg Curls 110lbs 3x10 Standing Calf Raises 180lbs 3x20
Most stick to a scoop & a half when it comes to condense.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Most stick to a scoop & a half when it comes to condense.
as will I. Gives the clinical doses of everything needed, I just wanted to experiment

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stick to 1.5 scoops as well. Looking good in here so far

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Snapped a pic after squats today. Was surprised that even squats can get my forearms this vascular
sorry for potato phone quality
8ygUoKE.jpg

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
lookin vascular^ man you really got me excited for this

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yesterday was arm day and it was just an off day. I had cold sweats, felt bad, and had a bad nights rest. This is not because of noxygen / condense it was just an off day that everyone has.

Today was significantly better. Using noxygen thus far I can for certain say that it helps in recovery between sets when working in lower reps and works amazingly well in the high reps for pumps / vascularity. Also I've been reading up on betaine and it can actually help cleanse non-ethylated (IIRC) fatty deposits from the liver which is really cool and an added benefit

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today was low volume and worked on some heavy doubles. Got a pretty good pump and everything as per usual.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think you're starting to see better pumps even on low volume days now?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Do you think you're starting to see better pumps even on low volume days now?
I can feel more blood flow for sure. It's not a visible pump but I can feel the muscle being pumped more

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today was high volume arms day. Normally I have a transverse vein across my left bicep but today I saw the signs of a new vein showing, unfortunately it was only during my last reps in my sets when they really showed up. I am hoping with continual use of nitrates my veins will continue to dilate and stay that way!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Today was high volume arms day. Normally I have a transverse vein across my left bicep but today I saw the signs of a new vein showing, unfortunately it was only during my last reps in my sets when they really showed up. I am hoping with continual use of nitrates my veins will continue to dilate and stay that way!
thats always a good feeling. cant wait to get back at it on monday

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today was nice. Pumps were on point. I did some extra cardio today and it did help out on endurance. Calfs and thighs were pumped after squats today. Veins bulging during on forearms when squatting / benching and rowing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Word! Good job with the updates!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So for yesterday, it was volume day on the big 3 Squat, Bench, Row, following by some mid volume work on back / chest. I took the combo ~45mins pre with a banana and felt that it provided more energy this way, although towards the end the vascularity was starting wear off (1.5hrs) and what I was left with was just a solid pump. Definitely recommend that this should be taken 30mins pre.

Workout:
Squat, Bench, Row

then 3x15 for the following
Lat Pulldown
Seated Row
Row pulldown
Incline DB Flies
Lowest peg chest flies
Hammerstrength Chest Press

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Bumpin on up. Today was amazing. I got a good night of rest and took my condense with a banana pre workout for some carbs. Took 1.5scoop condense pre and then 1scoop noxygen intra workout and the vascularity was on point. I felt like I had a lot more energy from the carbs and went higher volume (sets of 15 vs 12) but it did not make too much of a difference in anything from what I noticed.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Had a fever today and it was an off day. Did not do much just the big 3. However I did compile this little progress report

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
nice progress^^^^^^^

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
nice progress^^^^^^^
almost 50lbs ;) although it just goes to show that with time gains will come and in the grand scheme one month / one year is not much at all

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
almost 50lbs ;) although it just goes to show that with time gains will come and in the grand scheme one month / one year is not much at all
heres my two year transformation
downsized_0827121858b.jpg

downsized_1028121348c.jpg

downsized_1217132116.jpg

downsized_0325141519a.jpg

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
from 130 to 205^ haha. got a little pudgy, just started cutting. down to 195 now. can see my abs again

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
from 130 to 205^ haha. got a little pudgy, just started cutting. down to 195 now. can see my abs again
damn son, quite the transformation. I've never seen my abs until now lol. What's your goal weight (lean)?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
damn son, quite the transformation. I've never seen my abs until now lol. What's your goal weight (lean)?
EVENTUALLY i would like to get to a solid 220 pounds at around 10-12% bf. i was 205 at (estimated) 15-16%. i was holding ALOT of water weight and bloat. when i started cutting i dropped 7 pounds in 2 days just by lowering cals a little

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
almost out of noxygen, dosed it at 2scoops some days, so this log will come to a conclusion soon. What I've noticed thus far is that my normal vascularity, as well as during workouts, is more prominent. These nitrates are something wonderful!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
almost out of noxygen, dosed it at 2scoops some days, so this log will come to a conclusion soon. What I've noticed thus far is that my normal vascularity, as well as during workouts, is more prominent. These nitrates are something wonderful!
i wonder if nitrates could permanently , or at least for a longer period of time, be beneficial for overall vascularity. if you understand what i mean

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i wonder if nitrates could permanently , or at least for a longer period of time, be beneficial for overall vascularity. if you understand what i mean
we shall see if nitrates keep my vascularity after I finish these supps! Welp, looks like just a couple of workouts left (3 or so) until this log will end. Still loving the benefits of nitrene and the benefits of the increased NO. Vascularity is high during my workouts and today I noticed that the beta-alanine from condense does help fatigue. Today was a higher rep day and I was able to do two more reps then than last week with heavier weights. I don't have too much to update and will probably do one last with final reviews!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We will be waiting on the final review.
:bigok:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's more of an acute vasodilation. Giving permanent vascularity would be nice but I don't see that really happening personally.