The products:

MyoSynergy
EvoMuse MyoSynergy (150 Capsules): Discount MyoSynergy Supplements

CardioTryx
EvoMuse CardioTryx (180 Capsules): Discount CardioTryx Supplements

Gut Health
EvoMuse Gut Health (75 Capsules) (New Formula): Discount Gut Health Supplements

DCP 2.0
Body Performance Solutions (BPS) DCP 2.0 (180 Capsules) (New Formula): Discount DCP 2.0 Supplements

X-Factor
Molecular Nutrition X-Factor (100 Softgels): Discount X-Factor Supplements

Peak Beta+
Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta+ (180 Caps): Discount Peak Beta+ Supplements

Dosing:

MyoSynergy: 7 preWO
X-Factor: 4 preWO
Peak Beta+: 6 preWO
DCP 2.0 2 caps 3x/day w meals
Gut Health: 1 a day w breakfast
CardioTryx: 6 preWO

I'll also be using various stims, Accelerant, B-Stim by Ronnie Coleman is another I actually like, Ive got too many stims on hand to account for... usually 1 serving or half a serving w coffee will start my day/wake me up whether cutting, bulking, recomping. I just need a slight jolt to get going. PreWO will either be using Katana of SuperPump 3.0 depending on the day and what I'm in the mood for, I dont work out til night, so Im never over stimmed or taking stims too close to one another.

My training will likely kind of blow peoples minds lol, my training partner puts me through a diff theme of the week every week. Some weeks we train like powerlifters, some weeks its ultra high reps, some are drop sets, some negatives, etc. I never know what the next theme will be. This might sound silly, but I went from 215 to 235 in one yr following this routine while actually appearing to be slightly leaner both in my mind and I've heard that from a handful of gym buddies. I dont do calipers, etc. I have no intention of being a bodybuilder or physique athlete of any kind... I just love training and staying fit.

Cardio is a 45 minute walk daily. 1 or 2x a week I usually dont feel like doing it, so I dont lol.

This week is a pretty unusual week, 4 sets of each movement... first set 5 RM, second set 50RM, 3rd 5 RM, 4th 50RM... again, sounds silly but delivered insane pumps and soreness, especially in the lats which notorious grow for many with lower weight and focus on contraction instead of pulling w arms.

I'll throw some pics up in the next post, and post my first workout, which was on Tuesday. Wed and either Sat or Sun (depending on my schedule) are my two off days each week. Occasionally, my training partner (who essentially is my trainer) has us splitting up quads and hams so we go both Sat and Sun.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1, Back

Lat Pulldowns
225x5
75x50
225x5
75x50

Cable Low Row
255x8
90x50
270x6
90x50

Bent over Row
225x5
barx50
225x5
barx50

Hammer Strength Pulldown
2 plates and 25/sidex5
1 plate x 50 (had to stop at 30 take a few seconds and go again)
2 plates and 25/sidex5
1 plate x50, same deal as before

We were pretty fatigued and did 4 sets of 20 reps w alternating hand position on hammer strength iso rows w only 1 plate/side, focusing on squeeze and pump

Ended with max effort... tried to do pullups after all of this... got 4 sets of 2-3 reps w alternating hand positions

Next post will be "before" pics, and from here on out I'll update the morning following each workout. Tonight will be arm day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before Pics

I have just a tad more bodyfat than I'm accustomed to. A spare tire is developing a bit so I'm confident with this stack I'll be able to actually trim up just a bit while adding some mass. I'd like to go from 235 to 240 while on this stack while actually appearing slightly leaner in the midsection. I think this goal is entirely possible.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for following guys.

If you hadnt heard, EvoMuse high protein food mixes will soon be taking the industry by storm!

Absolutely DELICIOUS french toast mix. I'll literally be eating this daily when it's available for purchase.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 was an arm day that strayed from the theme of the week. My buddy had to leave the state on a whim as he recently took an oil job that sometimes has him heading to rigs in neighboring states.

I went in and was feeling a bit lethargic and cramped up training solo, and about two sets in a friend of mine who is prepping for his second physique show asked if I wanted to partner up for the day as he was pretty drained and needed motivation (he's three weeks out). The kid looks great, I think he's 20 and sitting at 155 he's the biggest 155 I've ever seen. He hung with me through the volume (not the weights as I have 80lbs on him) and even put me through his abs and cardio session after I put him through my arm day. Really good and long workout:

DB curls superset standing unilateral DB overhead tricep extension
-pyramid up to 60s on curls and 40s on extensions

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls
2 plates x 4 sets of 8-12

Tricep Pushdown
200lbs x 4 sets of 20

BB curls
85 x 4 sets of 12

Skullcrushers
worked up to 100lbs x 12

Seated Tricep Extensions Machine superset Reverse Grip BB Curls
110 to failure 50 to failure 4 sets

Finished w rope crunches, rope oblique crunches and leg raises, then 15 min elliptical

All in all a very good workout. Good change of pace and always good training with a different guy than usual, especially a competitive athlete willing to learn from you and also teach you along the way. I'm lucky to have a large group of ego free lifters, many who compete, and a few of us who dont who all respect one another and lend our feedback, tips and encouragement to one another.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Sounds like you have an awesome training atmosphere

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Sounds like you have an awesome training atmosphere
Absolutely it is, thanks for following along Sean!

Delts tonight.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****ty start to the week with my car being scraped in the parking lot this morning... of course the A-hole didnt leave a note...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3, Delts

Friday night I had a very high volume delt workout.

4 warmup sets of 20lb db presses
4 working sets of 80s x 8 db presses

DB Side Raises

2 sets of 5 lbs x 50 reps
2 sets of 40 lbs x 5 reps

DB Front Raises

2 sets of 5 lbs x 50
2 sets of 30 x 5

DB bent over raises

2 sets of 10 lbs x 50 reps
2 sets of 50 x 5 reps

Machine Shoulder Press

4 sets of stack x 5

Cable Side Raises

4 sets of 20lbs x 12

Reverse Pec Dec

60x50x2
165x5x2

Notes

-Training partner is out of town, got re assigned to a different state. So Im trying to stick to the theme as best I can while also making adjustments.
-Went VERY high volume on this workout, pump was amazing

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your preworkout meal consists of eating 20 capsules, huh? Lol

Btw, the 4 for $99 deal I received in my email today is very tempting...first thing that came to my mind when I saw your supplement protocol!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5, Legs

Yesterday (Sunday) hit legs HARD

I didnt have the energy to make it through 50 reps, pump was brutal as is. That said, here was the workout.

Hack Squat

1 plate x 2 sets of 12 warm up
2 plates x 8
3 plates x 4
4 plates x 4
4 plates x 4
3 plates x 8
2 plates x 12
1 plate x 20

Squats

warmed up to 4 sets of 5 with 315. This was tough as my legs were already quite exhausted and pumped from the hacks.

Seated Hamstring Curls 4 sets high reps

Leg Extensions 5 sets high reps

Notes

DAMN SORE TODAY.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your preworkout meal consists of eating 20 capsules, huh? Lol

Btw, the 4 for $99 deal I received in my email today is very tempting...first thing that came to my mind when I saw your supplement protocol!
Only valid for 48 hours!

Haha, I take A LOT of capsules throughout the day. When I throw in Beverly Mass Aminos I've gotta be over 50 per day.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 1st week of Myo. Doms are much more noticeable. I don't suffer from DOMS much but I'd say after 5 days they were felt and have been after each training session so far.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this one!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 Heavy Chest

Did 45 min treadmill (low intensity) at home before eating a big meal and heading into the gym

Incline Bench
-warmed up to 275x5
315x3
225x15 (PR)
135x12 pause reps

Incline Hammer Strength Press
worked up to 3 plates and 35 per side for 4 reps
worked my way down w 2 sets of 5 at 3 plates
repped 12 w 2 plates

Decline Hammer Strength Press
worked up to 4/side
3/sidex10
2/side x 2 sets of 20

Cable Crossovers 4 sets of 18

Pec Dec 4 sets of 15

Stuck around and hit 4 sets seated calves, 4 sets standing calves and 4 sets traps bc today I'll only be hitting cardio and abs

Pump was unreal, without my usual workout partner I actually made some new friends when asking for a spot... working out at a gym full of college age kids they are pretty impressed with the heavy inclines haha. It's always nice hearing words of praise and encouragement, and of course giving them back to the other lifters. I think camaraderie goes a long way in life, and especially in the gym.

What I need to emphasize here is that Myo actually seems to be working already... my DOMS are INTENSE and I forgot to mention that on my leg day I went from the 4th notch in to the 5th... so my waist is shrinking already on this stack. My aesthetics seem to be improving, weight is holding the same, and DOMS are intense... will be keeping an eye on muscle density, roundness/fullness, and of course tracking my body weight and weights lifted.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only did cardio last night, back and cardio tonight.

Legs are still painfully sore from Sunday and my chest is quite literally sore to the touch... hoping to start getting some wicked DOMS in the back and shoulders as I tend to notice the least DOMS in those two muscle groups, and they (especially shoulders) are lagging behind the rest of my upper body.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8, Back, Abs, Cardio

I'm feeling a better mind muscle connection than usual, my contractions were really hard and I was able to squeeze through each rep quite nicely.

I've actually noticed that towards the end of my workouts the contractions are harder to get a good squeeze on as I seem to be getting more out of each set leading me to essentially be burning out slightly faster as a result... I actually view this as a positive. My workouts tend to be very high volume, so for my pump and fatigue to be on point after a reasonable amount of work, rather than spinning my wheels adding more volume is something I consider to be a good thing. Essentially, it seems like I'm getting more out of each set.

Nothing crazy to report, still having a hard time getting solid lat DOMS.

Hit 8-16 rep range on lat pulldowns, hammer strength rows, hammer strength pulldowns, pull ups and seated row. Finished with heavy rope crunches, hyperextensions and 20 min elliptical.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arm day was a success, good pump, fullness that I kept for hours postWO and despite not feeling that sore today, I do have bruising on my bicep (from training I can only assume, I didnt bump into anything or get hit w anything) which is quite unusual.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for a lack of updates over the weekend. Did cardio daily, hit shoulder Fri, quads Sat and hams Sun.

VERY VERY sore each day. Added in some Recompadrol with my high carb meals to help keep my midsection in check.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 Chest

Workouts have been killer, body composition is pretty good but hard to keep the insane pump and fullness as I came off an anabolic stack recently.

Bench Press
315x5

DB Press
120x10

DB Incline
100x12

Rep Work on the hammer strength incline press and on cable crossovers

Considering going into a more powerlifting based routine now that my long time workout partner has moved out of state for work. My natural inclination is heavy training, I have a hard time pushing myself on rep work when going solo.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not 1st lol. But still in!
Thanks for following, this is perhaps the best natural stack on the market currently... can't recommend it enough!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14 Back

Hit a high volume back day last night, have arms tonight.

Pumps were really solid, back is coming up nicely since dropping the weights and focusing on pulling w and contracting lats rather than involving the forearms and biceps as much

Lat Pulldowsn at 8 reps each

225 (these serve as my warm up as well as an actual exercise, I like warming up quite a bit as you can tell lol)

then did some quick rotator cuff work before resuming back day with

Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown
4 sets of 8 w 2 plates/side

Hammer Strength High Row
4 sets of 12 w 2 plates/side

Hammer Strength Low Row
4 sets of 12, 2 plates per side, alternating grip each set

Seated Cable Row
150x4 sets of 8, focusing on leaning forward a bit and on my form

4 sets of 8 w 80lb db shrugs to finish

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15... HOLY PUMPS!!!

Destroyed arm day with 4 exercises each for bis and tris, all with slow controlled reps and no body english getting into the movements. My pumps were so brutal that it was actually quite painful... had that Phil Heath look going on for an hour where my arms temporarily looked too big for my body haha. Now if only I always looked like that!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry that I havent been a bit more consistent in here! The products are working quite well, great pumps, weight is staying solid, mood is good, not feeling overtrained despite a lot of weight moved and volume.

I killed legs on Friday, took Sat and Sun off and then hit shoulders hard as hell last night.

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
worked up to 235 for 4 reps, ties my PR

Arnold Press
-I never do these, they gave me a great pump though
-4 sets of 12 w 40s

Did a circuit of front, sides and rear raises with 5,10,15,20,25 lbs

Seated Side Lateral Machine
4 sets of 8 w 110lbs

Reverse Pec Dec
-did some pyramidding w diff rep ranges and weights

Finished w a lot of sets of seated calves and some light rotator cuff work

Notes

Doesnt matter how much I kill shoulders, they never get very sore nor do they grow much... Calves got really sore though, and feel full today.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up doing a much different workout than anticipated. Arrived to the gym just as a friend got there, he asked if I wanted to train chest and tris together. I had bis and tris planned and hit shoulders HARD the day prior... but I figured what the hell I'll give it a whirl

Incline DB Press
-worked up to 1 working set of 120lbs x 10

Super sets of 4 sets of db flies w hammer strength decline press
4 sets, 40 lbs and 3 plates/side all sets of 8

finished chest off w 4 sets of 8, pyramiding up in weight on cable crossovers

Triceps were tough, 4 sets of drop set tricep pushdown
200lbs to 100lbs, all til failure

Skullcrushers superset Tripcep Kickbacks
85lbs and 10lbs

finished with 4 sets of close grip bench press, 135 for 4 sets of 12 was all that was needed at this point!

BRUTAL workout.

Going to hit just some biceps and abs tonight, then hit back tomorrow with biceps pre fatigued to see how it affects my back day and emphasize pulling with the lats instead of the arms... sort of a fun experimental week over here, switching things up for a nice, and challenging change of pace.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates this week, been a damn busy week with the launch of Test Factor.

Check it out here for a special intro price:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/molecular-nutrition/test-factor-100-capsules-new-version.html

The overwhelmingly positive customer support on this new formula is much appreciated!

I've also been writing articles for Orbit Nutrition which has kept me busy.

Regarding the MyoSynergy and X-Factor, I've been killing it in the gym 5x a week. Hit a PR of 8 reps with 315 on the bench on Monday!

R

raz_kaz248

Awards
ha ha ha, maybe i'll stay myo with xfa and peak beta for a month!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg Day was another example for me that this stack warrants some pretty serious pumps and increases in muscle fullness. I was absolutely uncomfortably pumped in my quads after hack squats, and often I struggle to get the same quality pumps in my lower body that I get in my upper body. Hit it hard with volume and a fair bit of weight.

Leg Extensions
about 10 sets ranging from very light to heavy to get the quads warmed up

Seated Hamstring Curl
same deal as above, a lot of volume to get that blood in

Inners and Outers 3 sets of each, high rep to get my hips warmed up and pumped (something I really like doing prior to squats or hacks)

Hack Squats
2 plates per side for 4 sets of 12
1 burnout set of 25 w 1 plate that was absolutely brutal

4 down and back lunges on the basketball court (body weight)

HyperExtensions
4 sets of 20, bodyweight

Finished with 10 sets of seated calves w 2 plates

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Very nice log. I'm late reading it but I enjoyed it anyway.