STIMaholics Anonymous by Genomyx

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Its going to be crazy, log coming real soon!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright guys, STIMaholic is here!!! I just want to say thanks to DJBeanpole for hooking me up with this fine supplement to log! Here are some pics to get us started.

image-1262110910.jpg

The flavor as you can see is blue colada and yes, it's absolutely delicious!!!! A definite top 5 for me flavor wise!

image-1374945525.jpg

A very solid supp facts panel!!! Look at dem ingredients!

image-2914428608.jpg

Here are the directions telling the dosing. I've lifted twice with it and I started slow and I'm working my way up. First day was about 60% of a level scoop and today was 3/4 of a level scoop. It was nothing crazy, good stim feel with focus but tomorrow I'm going to bump up the dosage to 90% of a level scoop to see how that is. I always like to start low and access tolerance just because what if 1/2 scoop would of been fine well then now you know your tubs going to last you an eternity:)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd. Friggin' wasme. :p

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok I started a new training method yesterday. There called feeder workouts, it's basically where you do a heavy chest workout then the next day you do a light/pump chest workout. The next day you would pick another body part like back and do a heavy workout then the next day you would lift back and do a light/pump workout. It sounded fun so I'm trying it!

Yesterday was heavy chest and bi's

Flat DB press
90's x 10
95's x 10
100's x 10
105's x 8

Incline BB press
4x190x10
I could of went heavier but I was concentrating on keeping my back flat on the bench and not arching plus being very strict with the movements.

Dips-ss-BB curl
4x12 reps-ss-4x95x8

Reverse grip bench-ss-standing DB hammer curls
4x175x10-ss-4x40's x 8

Today was pump chest and bi's

Flat BB press
4x135x25

Incline DB press
40's x 20
50's x 20
60's x 20
70's x 20

Feet elevated stretch push-ups-ss-plate loaded preacher
4x25 reps-ss-4x90x12

Banded flat DB press-ss-incline DB curls(failing one arm at a time, then back to the first until I got to 1 rep per arm)
4x40's+bandsx15-ss-4x30's x 9,7,5,3,2,1 per arm per set

Tomorrow will be heavy back and tri's. I can't wait to see what a little more Stimaholic will do, excited! Also excited to sip on this in the morning, I look forward to the flavor. If your a person who has to have great tasting supps, just buy this one, you won't be disappointed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
present and accounted for!!!:drillsergeant:

joh408

Awards
  • Established
In here! Feeder workouts seem interesting. I have noticed if I run or cycle the day after heavy legs, I'm not as tight and any soreness goes away.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another high volume, kick-arse log. I'm here!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just mixed the Stimaholic up and getting ready to hit heavy back and tri's in a little bit. Today I did 90% of a level scoop, so we will see how this goes.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I can already feel it, 90% of a level scoop will be my sweet spot! Big difference from 3/4 scoop. It has a nice clean stim buzz with a ton of energy!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also... IN!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok today was heavy back and tri's with almost a level scoop of Stimaholic.

Wide grip pull-ups
5x10 reps

1 arm DB rows
100x10
105x10
110x9
115x8

Bent over BB rows-ss-skullcrusher/press combo
4x185x8-ss-4x85x10

Deadlift-ss-band tricep kickbacks
225x10
3x275x8
Each set of the kickbacks were 15 reps. I know it's not heavy but I like the way they feel cause of the constant tension and they burn like crazy.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late but in!

Strong lifts Pete! Gotta love those high volume pumps on incline db press!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
This was my workout this morning at 5:30. I don't mind getting up that early to lift but I didn't get to bed until after midnight. Sucked! I took 1 full level scoop this morning and it took everything for me to get going. This has nothing to do with the amount of product I took, my body was just still super tired and not ready to train. I'm going to get some great sleep tonight just because I have to get up at the same time to lift and I want to be refreshed. I'm probably going to take a level scoop again just to see the difference between the two. One with hardly any sleep and one with great sleep.

Wide grip inverted rows-ss-incline bench plate rows
4x10 reps-ss-4x25's x 12

Shoulder width grip chins-ss-meadows rows
4x10 reps-ss-4x90x10

Reverse grip inverted rows-ss-ez bar overhead tri ext
4x10 reps-ss-4x75x12

Hammer pull-ups-ss-close grip BB bench
4x8 reps-ss-4x135x10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya it is really hard to put a good workout together, on very little sleep.. G8 tonight!?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I don't have any. I actually have never tried it!
Oh seriously? have to do something about that.- just talking to a buddy..we are planning a road trip to Chicage in June or July.. ;)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh seriously? have to do something about that.- just talking to a buddy..we are planning a road trip to Chicage in June or July.. ;)
Oh nice! There's so much to do there!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Today was legs, I took a level scoop this morning. I got more sleep last night so I was rested but still tired when I woke up. That level scoop really woke me up and gave me great energy. I had a great workout and lifted pretty heavy today. I do want to say that this stuff does make me sweat! I was definitely sweating more than normal today.

Squat
135x10
185x10
205x10
225x6

BB Hack squat
185x10
205x10
225x10
245x10

BB stiff deads
4x225x10

Front squats
135x10
145x10
155x10
165x10

Standing Single leg toe raises calf raises
4x15 reps per leg

My legs are already sore!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome workout!!! Oh how I dream of big squat #'s! Lol...gotta love when you're sore immediately!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Awesome workout!!! Oh how I dream of big squat #'s! Lol...gotta love when you're sore immediately!
Yes, it's a great feeling. I wish those numbers were better, compared to other guys on here, I'm a weakling:)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, it's a great feeling. I wish those numbers were better, compared to other guys on here, I'm a weakling:)
Ehhhh I don't think so but as long as you're pushing your hardest- that's what matters! The strength will follow!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ehhhh I don't think so but as long as you're pushing your hardest- that's what matters! The strength will follow!! :)
nice...i like that!!!

you need some rep points

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no problem...and thank pete, since it is his thread, lol.
Haha thanks Pete! :) Oh, i thought about your awesome jeep when I got to drive ours today! We had some rain move in and I had to get it to put it back together! :(

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Haha thanks Pete! :) Oh, i thought about your awesome jeep when I got to drive ours today! We had some rain move in and I had to get it to put it back together! :(
I'm actually selling mine! I have a couple buyers but if anyone's interested let me know

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok yesterday I did a leg pump session with light weight and very short rests.

Leg ext 4x90x15
5 sec rests

Lying leg curl(toes pointed out)
4x45x12
5 sec rests It makes a huge difference with your toes like that!
Plus they were slow and controlled, they burned a little.

Bench squats
4x135x15
30 sec rests

Plate squats
4x45x12
30 sec rests

Dual leg toe raised calf raises
4x30 reps

I have to say that this product takes a couple days to get into your system but damn! I took 1 level scoop yesterday and was going to lift but my wife wanted me to hang some new shelves in our bathroom first, I was sweating my ass off! It was insane, plus the energy was crazy!! Totally different feel from a couple days ago!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok yesterday I did a leg pump session with light weight and very short rests.

Leg ext 4x90x15
5 sec rests

Lying leg curl(toes pointed out)
4x45x12
5 sec rests It makes a huge difference with your toes like that!
Plus they were slow and controlled, they burned a little.

Bench squats
4x135x15
30 sec rests

Plate squats
4x45x12
30 sec rests

Dual leg toe raised calf raises
4x30 reps

I have to say that this product takes a couple days to get into your system but damn! I took 1 level scoop yesterday and was going to lift but my wife wanted me to hang some new shelves in our bathroom first, I was sweating my ass off! It was insane, plus the energy was crazy!! Totally different feel from a couple days ago!
Sounds like its gettin' good now! I almost threw in half a scoop of SpeedX3 into my water yesterday but I remained strong and kept on with the stim break lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sounds like its gettin' good now! I almost threw in half a scoop of SpeedX3 into my water yesterday but I remained strong and kept on with the stim break lol
Oh that's hardcore, good deal with the willpower! Especially SpeedX3, that's a great pre.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Today was shoulders

Standing DB lat raises-ss-standing DB swings
4x30's x 12-ss-4x30's x 10
I'm getting stronger on these cause I remember when getting to 10 was tough.

Seated DB press
60's x 12
65's x 12
70's x 12
75's x 11
80's, couldn't get them up, oh how I wish I would of had a spotter:( I know once I got them up I could press the hell out of them!

Standing BB press
90x12
3x100x10
I dropped the weight on these so I could keep my form strict without the boost from my legs.

BB upright rows
2x90x10
I went really high on these to incorporate the traps and rear delts

Plate front raises
3x45x12
I think I could of got 15 reps but I would of sacrificed form

Bent over rear delt plate rows
3x45's x 12
I love these, they really target the rear delt good!

Standing behind the neck BB press-ss-standing band lat raises
2x90x12-ss-2x10 reps
You can't go down a the way with the bands cause you lose tension so they were about 3/4 the way down and then up as high as I could go. Awesome exercise

Seated BB press(just bar)
45x25 rep
25 sec rest
15 reps
15 sec rest
10 reps
10 sec rest
10 reps
10 sec rest
7 reps
7 sec rest
5 reps
5 sec rest
4 reps
4 sec rest
3 reps
3 sec rest
1 rep
Done!

I was only going to do 4 exercises:) I just couldn't stop, amazing training session today! This Stimaholic is great, I haven't had a pre make me sweat like this in a long time. This is one killer sup, bravo Genomyx!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Pete! Great workout today!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks guys! 1 level scoop is badass! I've been energized all day long!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! 1 level scoop is badass! I've been energized all day long!
Thats what I like to hear! Would have come in handy yesterday... I needed to paint the nursery, sand, prime and repaint a dresser, mow the lawn, walk the dog, grocery store run, GYM... not enough time in the day!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thats what I like to hear! Would have come in handy yesterday... I needed to paint the nursery, sand, prime and repaint a dresser, mow the lawn, walk the dog, grocery store run, GYM... not enough time in the day!
Damn, that's a busy day!