Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just slammed down two scoops of this bad boy

image-2154734677.jpg

image-682875917.jpg

Taste was good. Very similar to g fuel :) also had the same scooper which I do like to have on the go. Honestly one of the best tasting pres but we all know taste doesn't really matter when it comes down to it :)
Mixability- great. Few shakes and zero floaties. There was a little foam that dissipated by the time I started drinking it.

About to go workout. Will report back!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo. Initial review.
I have to say I was pleasantly surprise with the product overall. The thing that really stood out to me was the pumps (probably the nitrates). I also had really good endurance. Energy and focus were so so but I don't always need such a stim heavy pre.

Taste-10 tastes as good as any g fuel :)
Pump-9
Endurance-9
Energy-7
Focus-7
Overall I would give it a7.5 or 8 right now :)

Workout was arms because I worked out at home/watched the penguins game lol. I look forward to seeing how it goes tomorrow!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
had my 3rd workout on this and it is pretty good so far :) i really enjoy the pump and endurance that this is giving :) i might stack it with a bronkaid in the future for an extra kick but i can definitely feel the 300mg of caffeine.
today i hit shoulders and traps (upright rows, military press, arnold press, barbell and dumbell shrugs, finished up with some abs)

i would rate it an 7.5 again overall but the pump and endurance would be 9's. i would compare it to something like a superdrive or fierce domination in terms of current pre's.

The taste is really really good too which is always an added bonus. i actually enjoy sipping on it instead of just slamming it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
really liking the pumps with this formula :) i never used the old one but the nitrates really stand out. i hit chest and tris and they were both pretty full within the first two sets. I hit flat bench, incline flys, close grip bench, skull crushers, dips, tricep extensions.
this is honestly one of the best solo pump products. the energy and focus set in within about 30 minutes and its a good 7.5/10 now.

another really good thing i have noticed is that there is zero crash and I can still fall asleep at night :) i can use it in the am or pm. so far so good!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have some killer pumps as I write this. I'm also on Keto so it's very difficult for me to get any real good pumps. I think that is where this product really shines. The energy and focus are clean which is really good. No crash as previously stated. I used it for HIIT yesterday and endurance is really nice. I will stack it with a bronkaid tomorrow just to see how it goes :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did some fasted cardio and the endurance was great. I am not a cardio man at all but I did a little circuit and followed it up with jump rope and abs. I do however feel like I'll save the ptf for the pumps and stick with my alphamine for fasted cardio in the future. The pumps are too good to waste lol.

I also gave my buddy two scoops yesterday and he really enjoyed it. He actually said he felt a really good energy surge and pumps as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I used two primatene tabs today and the energy/pumps/endurance were all 9.5/10.

I felt it kick in a out 30 min and it's been about two hours since ingesting and I still feel great. Core temp was pretty high which is good since I'm cutting.

I hit chest/tris/abs and had extra energy so I jumped rope for a little. Not too long as I didn't want my heart too explode :)

The only real downside I see (which isn't that big of a deal) is the amount of dye used in it. Stains my shaker and teeth lol.

Other than that I have really been enjoying it. I upped my carbs the past two days so the pumps were amazing. Well done gamma labs :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
All is well over here :) really enjoying two scoops with the ephedrine! The pumps are insane and the energy/endurance/focus are all on point.

I gave another buddy two scoops and he really enjoyed it. He had been using SuperDrive and he says that this hit him a lot harder. I have also used SuperDrive with primatene before and I enjoy the effects or ptf2 much more.

Haven't really price checked the product but it is definitely a 20 serving tub for me. Either way I am really enjoying it and anyone looking for great pumps and a clean energy should look into this. It isn't too stim heavy but it's a welcomed change.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for the delay! got sick and its the end of the school year so i have been busy grading and finishing up before summer.

Final review

I was pretty impressed with the overall formula/results. top 6 or 7 pre for me (i have tried everything under the sun)
pros

The highlight of this product is the pump and clean energy it provides. Solo it has a nice kick (especially fasted) and there is zero crash.
The product isn't as strong as others but its nice to have something that doesn't stim you out too much
cons
. towards the end of the tub i started to get a little grossed out of the taste though :/ it was not bad by any means... just really thick and the dye is really heavy.
price per serving (i used two scoops from the start) isn't that great of a value.

taste-6.5 out of 10 (not bad but just started to not taste that good as time progressed)
energy- 7.5 out of 10. good clean energy with zero crash! great for an am workout
focus-8 out of 10. real good clean focus set on about 30 minutes after ingestion and stayed for a solid 2-3 hours
endurance-8/10 was able to really push myself and even set a few prs :)
overall-8/10

very well rounded formula and i would recommend if it can be had at a good price. well done gamma! (btw i tasted the mango g fuel today-BOMB! like a peach snapple with a hint of mango )

thanks again for the opportunity!