Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st thing i want to say, this stuff lives up to it's name!!!
2nd the swanks-i hate you!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was my 1st time trying stimaholic...this is some potent stuff!!

downed a scoop of blue colada in 12 oz water-i was warned to add plenty of water or taste is off, well taste was pretty damned good at 12oz!!! waited 30 minutes, started feeling it coming on strong so headed for basement gym...

the workout:

6sets of pull downs

4sets of benches
4 sets of tri extensions
4 sets of inclines
15 weighted dips
2 sets of skull crushers
swanky was talking about doing 100 curls of 20's after workout as a finisher, so being the big dummy i am i decided to try this...i made it to 71 and my arms turned to rubber, i mean i really struggled to get those 71!!!

today my arms are sore as hell!!!

stimaholic doesn't hit as fast as some, but when it does it packs a hay maker of a punch....this is destined to reach the upper echelons of stimdom!!! a star is born...:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is my 1 day of the week i take for leisure, if possible...so no stimaholic today!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigt and his stims. Something's never change :)

In to see how this treats you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have a busy day today, going to try and get a little ahead in case the weather steps in and makes mowing and outdoor work a no go.

drank 1 scoop stimaholic with 12oz water, and did a quick workout in basement before heading off to indy at 5 this morning---no 100 curls after workout today, lol.

again the stimaholic was slow to hit me, but once it did i was feeling it!!! stimaholic kinda creeps up on me, i am waiting for it to hit gradual and build like most stims, but there is nothing gradual about it---it slaps you in the face and tells you it's time to get things done. not really a lot of pump from stimaholic, but now that i know what to expect from it i think next workout i will add a scoop of size on during workout!!!

btw-i took my scoop of stimaholic very early this morning and my day is far from over...just took .5 scoop before heading back to work!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found! In!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well well well,what have we here?some sort of a workout log?
Next!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for BigT's workout secrets!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up early this morning and decided if i am going to be riding around on a mower shirtless i better get some ab work in....

drank a scoop of stimaholic, and mixed a scoop of size on. waited 30 minutes then headed for basement...the size on is for intra for those of you who are unfamiliar with it.

after 30 minutes the stimaholic was popping nicely and the adrenalin was flowing...

workout:
after some warmups, did
stiff leg bent rows
barbell side rows
db side rows
cable crunches
decline crunches
hanging leg raises
weighted leg raises-these are my favorites, lay on a flat bench wearing 10lb ankle weights and legs out straight, slowly raise legs about 2-3 feet above chest---i do sets of 10 and try to get at least 3 sets in.
finished with 50 regular sit ups done as quickly as possible....here is your tip kenpo, i finish all cardio sessions with 50 sit ups---if i am at the track or park running/jogging i will just drop and hit up 50

stimaholic-really nice boost, both mentally and physically...:thumbsup:

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm in! Sorry I don't know how I missed this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up early, mixed my scoop of stimaholic and took my younger dog for a run at the park....felt really good. it wasn't really that warm, but it felt muggy as hell-sweat was dripping down into my shoes. my younger dog isn't fully trained yet and looses focus easily[lol], but i did manage to get 3 miles in under 30 minutes...really miss running with old sid!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two beautiful pups.
lol...i wish sid were a pup again!!! i have really bonded with that old dog, and i am sure he feels the same, lol.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
lol...i wish sid were a pup again!!! i have really bonded with that old dog, and i am sure he feels the same, lol.
I just meant dogs:) I think after my two are gone I'm done with dogs. My guys mean so much to me that they can never be replaced. There a one of a kind, they don't need a replacement:) I would feel like I'm cheating

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just meant dogs:) I think after my two are gone I'm done with dogs. My guys mean so much to me that they can never be replaced. There a one of a kind, they don't need a replacement:) I would feel like I'm cheating
my dogs bring out the best in me, if i am pissed about something and my dog is just looking at me like he did something wrong i smile, give him a hug and forget about being pissed.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
my dogs bring out the best in me, if i am pissed about something and my dog is just looking at me like he did something wrong i smile, give him a hug and forget about being pissed.
Definitely! I love them just like my boys! My wife on the other hand could give them away, that ain't happening!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got up early, mixed my scoop of stimaholic and took my younger dog for a run at the park....felt really good. it wasn't really that warm, but it felt muggy as hell-sweat was dripping down into my shoes. my younger dog isn't fully trained yet and looses focus easily[lol], but i did manage to get 3 miles in under 30 minutes...really miss running with old sid!!!
So STIMaholic has a place for both cardio and strength training. Nice! I doubt I could even run a mile without stopping at the moment :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So STIMaholic has a place for both cardio and strength training. Nice! I doubt I could even run a mile without stopping at the moment :(
fitness is what i focus on most as i get older...i still love hitting the weights, and being a strong arsed old dude...but being more athletic is my true goal. i would love to be lifting on occassion and playing tennis in my 80's, i feel this is doable!!!

got up eaarly again and drank my scoop of stimaholic, headed to basement and got a good workout in---i drank a scoop of size on intra and pump was very good!!!

bb curls
preachers
inclines
tri cep extensions
skull crushers
pull downs
and then the finisher: weighted leg raises

got a lot done today at work, looks like i might be done in time to get some tennis in.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definately a good, strong, clean stim!!! blue collada tastes great too!!!
I wouldn't know... you guys are all getting to try it before I am :D!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't know... you guys are all getting to try it before I am :D!
lol...i know how that feels!!!:cheers:

i think you will like it!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
definately a good, strong, clean stim!!! blue collada tastes great too!!!
Agree, the taste is amazing and this product for me isn't crazy or over the top(crack feeling) for me, it's just right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
played tennis until dark yesterday, at least 2 hours. i drank a full scoop of stimaholic before and damn did it get my heart rate up, not to mention sweat. i always bring plenty to drink, but i was so thirsty from sweating so much that i had to go and get a couple of gatorades. i tell you what i was tired when i started but after i got a sweat going i was unstopable, lol. i recently splurged and traded in my old head Ti.S6 for a much more expensive youtek pwr presige with hybrid strings, you won't believe the difference..modern technology has sure advanced the game of tennis!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
played tennis until dark yesterday, at least 2 hours. i drank a full scoop of stimaholic before and damn did it get my heart rate up, not to mention sweat. i always bring plenty to drink, but i was so thirsty from sweating so much that i had to go and get a couple of gatorades. i tell you what i was tired when i started but after i got a sweat going i was unstopable, lol. i recently splurged and traded in my old head Ti.S6 for a much more expensive youtek pwr presige with hybrid strings, you won't believe the difference..modern technology has sure advanced the game of tennis!!!
I've notice the increased sweating as well, it seemed like it took a couple(3-4) days to get Into my system before I started noticing it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a detailed report all typed in and dammed computor crashed...oh well, worked out this morning at gym, finally had a chance because of the rain today...been using stimaholic mostly as a everyday stim to get thru some really busy days, nice to be able to use it as a preworkout today.

my thoughts on stimaholic so far...really nice punch, lots of getup and go-but it does raise my bp and hr more than most stims...thermo-hell yes!!! been sweating much more than i usually would....mild appetite suppressant, some not a whole lot......1/2 a scoop is great for cardio-even better when i drink the other half during!!! 1 scoop is enough, haven't gone over this amount--i would like to see what 1.5 would do but the bp issue kinda holds me back....not saying everyone will have bp issues, everyone reacts differently.

despite increased bp, i am still a fan and use stimaholic almost daily!!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It sounds like your enjoying it just as much as I am!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like your enjoying it just as much as I am!
yup...but the increased sweating is playing havoc on my dermacrine dosing, lol....keep sweating it off!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup...but the increased sweating is playing havoc on my dermacrine dosing, lol....keep sweating it off!!
Uh oh an unlabeled side effect lol... may cause interference with topical products due to extreme sweating :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Uh oh an unlabeled side effect lol... may cause interference with topical products due to extreme sweating :D
lol...today it is only in the 50's and it has been raining all day, did a arm workout in my basement and then a hour of hiit on my treadmill. the sweat was rolling, lol. getting ready to start formestane, going to have to get timing down!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stimaholic is still treating me well and still dosing 1 scoop. the weather here has been much cooler and still sweating like crazy, so i can definately give credit to stimaholic. energy remains very good at 1 scoop, i would rather use another .5 scoop later in the day than dose it all at once-- most days i have been using stimaholic that way, 1 scoop upon waking or before lifting, .5 later in day.

bp issues seem to have subsided and no longer a concern, very happy about this!!!

overall i give stimaholic a big thumbsup!!!

redms

redms

Awards
Looking forward to trying this, just finished a tub of Stimul8 and found it to be a true 1 scooper from start to finish.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to trying this, just finished a tub of Stimul8 and found it to be a true 1 scooper from start to finish.
i think you will like stimaholic, there really aren't too many start to finish 1 scoopers around these days....i did a scoop and a half of stimul8 just for ****s and giggles but not because 1 wasn't enough....i will probably do the same with stimaholic...

i stay on stims yearlong and like to mix then up, even though most strong stims have a lot of similar ingredients, stimaholic and stimul8 have different feels to them. i just came off a full jug of stimul8 and stimaholic stepped right in with no let down, even after everyday dosing with a lot of days twice a day dosing!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
i think you will like stimaholic, there really aren't too many start to finish 1 scoopers around these days....i did a scoop and a half of stimul8 just for ****s and giggles but not because 1 wasn't enough....i will probably do the same with stimaholic... i stay on stims yearlong and like to mix then up, even though most strong stims have a lot of similar ingredients, stimaholic and stimul8 have different feels to them. i just came off a full jug of stimul8 and stimaholic stepped right in with no let down, even after everyday dosing with a lot of days twice a day dosing!!!
I feel the same way about Stimul8 and Stimaholic, there both amazing and the feel of them are totally different.