Molecular Nutrition and EBF team up for summer shred fest!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post

Awesome job!!! You killed it!! Have you done IF before now? How does it work for you?
    I hate it

2. I can't find a way to curb my appetite while on it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I hate it
    Why do you do it then?...it didn't work well for me! Water, water, and more water is all!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

4. Intermittent fasting seems awful!! Never given it a try, and dont plan to in the foreseeable future. I do well cutting with plenty of small meals throughout the day.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I can't find a way to curb my appetite while on it
    Finiflexs burner works for my girl friend

Dex with aav2 works for me

6. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Intermittent fasting seems awful!! Never given it a try, and dont plan to in the foreseeable future. I do well cutting with plenty of small meals throughout the day.
    I'd rather 2 huge meals. I like to eat!

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'd rather 2 huge meals. I like to eat!
    Haha, Ive seen that first hand!

It certainly works quite nicely for you, you're a lean machine!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Why do you do it then?...it didn't work well for me! Water, water, and more water is all!
    because with work its hard to stop and eat, it just happened...

9. ironically today was another fast, around 5pm drank the craaaap out of some powerade and now eating low carb burgers...

10. Ahh that makes since! I know it works well for a lot of people! I hope it gets easier for you!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Ahh that makes since! I know it works well for a lot of people! I hope it gets easier for you!
    I really don't think about it honestly, plus I drink coffee though out the day...

12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I really don't think about it honestly, plus I drink coffee though out the day...
    Crazy! I await my next meal anxiously! Lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Crazy! I await my next meal anxiously! Lol
    its nice to chow down a few cals in a few hours though...tonight is cardio after my son falls asleep

14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    its nice to chow down a few cals in a few hours though...tonight is cardio after my son falls asleep
    Oh yeah! Absolutely! That's the best part about IF!!

15. How old is your son?

16. Almost 3

17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Almost 3
    Aww so sweet! Such a fun age!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    because with work its hard to stop and eat, it just happened...
    Way to make things work with a tough work schedule and while raising a family!

19. Im really thinking about finishing my home made power rack and giving up commercial gyms

20. But... they just opened a bad azz golds gym here

21. Tough choice!! I'm sure having the whole place to yourself to just zone out would be awesome!

22. I really find being around others to be motivating. I dont go as hard when working on my home gym equipment as I do at the local gym.

23. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I really find being around others to be motivating. I dont go as hard when working on my home gym equipment as I do at the local gym.
    my gym is full of morons who perform nothing but bicep curls and forearm non sense, i like to squat in my undies with tank on...

24. got with my nutritional coach to talk about xcalibur this august, set me up on a new diet regime...

300 pr
    200 carb
    45 fat

back to 5x5 training

25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    got with my nutritional coach to talk about xcalibur this august, set me up on a new diet regime... 300 pr 200 carb 45 fat back to 5x5 training
    Awesome! That's exciting!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post

Awesome! That's exciting!!!
    If I dont make xcalibur theres the palmetto classic in october.... you should plan to come to them
    :-)

27. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    If I dont make xcalibur theres the palmetto classic in october.... you should plan to come to them :-)
    Yes, I'd love to!! That would be awesome!

28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    my gym is full of morons who perform nothing but bicep curls and forearm non sense, i like to squat in my undies with tank on...
    LOL then it sounds like the choice is clear!

29. Way to stay consistent with your diet and work in the gym Hvach

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex and Hvactech team up for MAX PUMP (sponsored)
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:08 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 10:24 AM
  3. PES And Neogenix Teaming Up For Logging Oppurtunity!
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:35 PM
  5. Replies: 842
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:58 PM