Forma-stanzol

Hightest0123

Awards
Good afternoon everyone,

I tried forma-stanzol as a stand alone agent and am wondering about how long until the effects of this product wear off completely? I've recently read that Need2getaas is illegitimate and this is/was? a person pushing the product. My thoughts are that the product may have worked though now I'm believing that there may have been some placebo involved. Any educated thoughts?

Hightest0123

Awards
Do I make sense?

I read reviews about how one of the creators of forma-stanzol likely falsified his credentials so I'm concerned.

Otherwise, if this product indeed works then I want to know about tapering/how long it remains in system. I read something about 5 days or so but that information was posted by the designer of this drug who also likely falsified his credentials.

I'm not sure what to believe? I'm just some guy who works out pretty hard and works for his money, I want to be sure that I'm buying legitimate products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want legit products don't purchase anything from Need2 anymore. I am not sure about your other questions though.

Hightest0123

Awards
I'm certainly not buying any more products from this scum bag. I can't believe I let myself get ripped off, lying is one thing but to this degree deserves justice. I knew the wording was way off in the article he posted, even in the product description there's something off. I hate that.

If by chance forma does actually work then could someone tell me how long it's supposed to remain in system?

I supposed that as long as the ingredients are actually in the bottles then there's not so much an issue but I'm not messing with frauds.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I had some of this lying around from a couple years ago. Got it for cheap in a trade and was thinking of throwing in with my dien/trest cycle. Is the consensus it has zero formestane? I think that's what OP was more or less asking.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I like the topical AI"s but what's up with the price tag? 40-50$, I'd rather just buy RC.

If it's was about $30 I'm sure more people would buy it. That's why people use bs OTC AI"s cause there $20.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
anyone have info about the product in the title

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formastanzol is junk. Anything made by Nate or backed by Nate is garbage. Did you see the debacle about the designers he put out? They were tested and contained different hormones than what was on the label

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Formastanzol is junk. Anything made by Nate or backed by Nate is garbage. Did you see the debacle about the designers he put out? They were tested and contained different hormones than what was on the label

I read about the beastdrol being all sugar pill and stuff. I remember all the beef between PP and N2 a couple years back, too. So safe to assume its all bottled man spunk instead of formestane. Thought it smelled of mushroom soup

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read about the beastdrol being all sugar pill and stuff. I remember all the beef between PP and N2 a couple years back, too. So safe to assume its all bottled man spunk instead of formestane. Thought it smelled of mushroom soup
His "malicious mass" and "monsterdrol" were contaminated with other hormones and had the largest spike for wait for it... Caffiene and iron

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Iron poisoning...the only way to combat methyl poisoning

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been using ironflex formabolic since fri, already seeing nice results...formabolic would be my recommendation for a formestane product.
^^ boom

F1redUp

Awards
Mrsupps Forma, and Beast for that matter, have nothing to do with N2.

These were both awesome products, and not made by or formulated by N2

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Older thread, yes, but I've talked with several guys who love formastanzol. I've never used it but grabbed two bottles of forma v2 a week.after the ban hammer struck.... anyone.care to.share a positive experience?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Older thread, yes, but I've talked with several guys who love formastanzol. I've never used it but grabbed two bottles of forma v2 a week.after the ban hammer struck.... anyone.care to.share a positive experience?
it is formastane...that is all!!!:cheers: