If FOLLIDRONE is bunk & results R placebo Ill take placebo

Touey

Touey

Awards
I have never seriously recommended anything because no difference has been made much by any natty for me, maybe the little pump from agmatine etc.

I am tempted to have these caps tested because it does not feel natty to me. If the integrity of the quality for the

product does not slip and the exact same ingredient in the same dosages are continued on the same as that which I am taking now it will be something I will always keep on hand

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are finding what those of logging it are. It is fairly remarkable, especially after a few weeks.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Interdasting.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 sitting on my shelf.... Starting me in the eye. The more logs I read the more tempted I am. I am reserve and will wait to that final moment when my internal thoughts win the battle to force me to open the bottle and see how far the rabbit hole goes ..,,,,

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 sitting on my shelf.... Starting me in the eye. The more logs I read the more tempted I am. I am reserve and will wait to that final moment when my internal thoughts win the battle to force me to open the bottle and see how far the rabbit hole goes ..,,,,
I trust this man's review over almost anyone on this site. ^ :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I trust this man's review over almost anyone on this site. ^ :)
Wow..... Ben appreciate the confidence you instill in me. I'm a professional business owner for 21 years. The reason I've been servicing my clients this long? I walk the walk and talk the talk. No bullsht here. PES never did me wrong and I'm a promoter for life... I've been on formeron for quite so time and enjoying every minute. This supplement has me intrigued so its on my shelf waiting to be released. I just hope I don't look like those f in mice!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow..... Ben appreciate the confidence you instill in me. I'm a professional business owner for 21 years. The reason I've been servicing my clients this long? I walk the walk and talk the talk. No bullsht here. PES never did me wrong and I'm a promoter for life... I've been on formeron for quite so time and enjoying every minute. This supplement has me intrigued so its on my shelf waiting to be released. I just hope I don't look like those f in mice!
There aren't many people on here whose reviews are so unbiased that they can tell someone their product is craps and not care who the company is.

You have been more than happy to say if something sucks and more than happy to say if it is awesome. I respect this a lot.

So much so that if you like Follidrone I will buy it.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
There aren't many people on here whose reviews are so unbiased that they can tell someone their product is craps and not care who the company is.

You have been more than happy to say if something sucks and more than happy to say if it is awesome. I respect this a lot.

So much so that if you like Follidrone I will buy it.
I appreciate your confidence. Not sure yet what my timing is for it but the more I read the more I'm tempted, and that's what supplement companies love. Temptation. Anyway more than likely June 1st. Honestly I think that company I reamed the last time has never been the same.. WTF have they brought to the table lately?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I bought Follidrone with my own money and logged it. It really increased my work capacity which eventually turned into top end strength. I like it. ArA is great too though.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Personally, I have noticed more in 15 days of Follidrone than a 50 day cycle of ARA.

I'm looking to get another bottle of these placebo pills as soon as they are back in stock.
I am finishing an ARA ABE run and have folli waiting. I think i continue the ABE and add folli..thanks for your response. Btw...ARA works great for me....so if folli works better...that would awesome!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting views in here!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now. Pumps are still good and still painful at times. My appetite has slightly increased, my endurance is up as well and my strength. The strength thing has me surprised because I am on a cut right now. The only negative is I am more tire then normal. I find myself taking extra naps during the day.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm ..... Viewing thread in observation only mode .......

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In for a Mission review.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'm 19 days into my Folli/Form/Tongkat Boron log and I can say that I haven't experienced too much I can attribute to the Follidrone..

Tongkt/Boron has my libido sky high

Form has dried me up, created some nice vascularity, little lift in mood

Only thing I've really noticed was pumps (but I'd like to attribute this to pre-wo dosing of formeron as well)

Haven't noticed any endurance lift aside from the first couple of days (placebo), no strength gains...really nothing

I did have a sinus infection about 10 days ago and used amoxicillin but that didn't negate the effects of any other products I was using..

My .02 to this point

Touey

Touey

Awards
I'm 19 days into my Folli/Form/Tongkat Boron log and I can say that I haven't experienced too much I can attribute to the Follidrone..

Only thing I've really noticed was pumps (but I'd like to attribute this to pre-wo dosing of formeron as well)

Haven't noticed any endurance lift aside from the first couple of days (placebo), no strength gains...really nothing

I did have a sinus infection about 10 days ago and used amoxicillin but that didn't negate the effects of any other products I was using..

My .02 to this point
how old are you mv

Touey

Touey

Awards
It's whatever you want it to be.
Honestly I think that company I reamed...

it is hard not to become jaded, marketeers and their claims, I understand the mistrust; natty products promising much and only doing little here and there to augment your goals, I've tried so many over the years. 97% of the time you are let down which is why there is so much scrutiny and perhaps rightly so, but I give credit where credit is due

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm ..... Viewing thread in observation only mode .......
Follidrone is good man.

I'm enjoying it on this run. Strength wise I'm still where I was what LOOKs like 7 lbs heavier

Basically I leaned out tremendously and kept strength it's great

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
it is hard not to become jaded, marketeers and their claims, I understand the mistrust; natty products promising much and only doing little here and there to augment your goals, I've tried so many over the years. 97% of the time you are let down which is why there is so much scrutiny and perhaps rightly so, but I give credit where credit is due
Agree 100%. I've become very selective on what I'm deciding to give a opportunity with. Bottom line really... Train, eat good , and rest... That's the BEST supplement.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the MOA of this?
I know from research studies that it effects myostatin and follistatin levels. 76% follistatin increase I believe. Real injected follistatin has similar effects.
Pump, weight gain, strength. This isnt a fake response/placebo. 99% of users are seeing the same results or similar. So far the only guys Ive seen say they dont notice it are on several other anabolics...so basically they wouldnt know one way or the other.

It increases markers for protein synthesis. This means you build muscle faster...particularly when in caloric surplus.
Several guys have gained 4-10lbs. Just talked to another guy who gained 9lbs with no diet change.
THere are other things going on for certain. As more research becomes available we will likely see new things.

It increases fat burning. More than a few guys are losing bodyfat and gaining a few lbs on top of it.

THere are dozens of studies to support its effects...and now..there are 20 logs up with pretty much 100% response.
If its placebo...its the best one ever.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My .02 to this point
Its possible that the amox effected absorption.
If you still have some Follidrone left start a probiotic and 50% EGCG daily 500mg.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the probiotic for in that situtation? Not being a smart ass just trying to learn
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic.
Antibiotics destroy your intestinal flora and fauna which is responsible for a large part of the digestion process as well as a decent portion of your immune system. This is why antibiotics should only be used as a very last resort. They weaken the body alot.

Your body contains 10x more bacteria than cells. Antibiotics kill these and they are necessary for survival.

Everytime you run an antibotic you need to run a probiotic to get things going in the right direction again.
(-)-epicatechin seems to be very touchy with regards to absorption. I expect an antibiotic would effect absorption negatively.

Soon Ill talk more about this.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the probiotic for in that situtation? Not being a smart ass just trying to learn
Antibiotics kill healthy gut bacteria as far as I know.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone is good man.

I'm enjoying it on this run. Strength wise I'm still where I was what LOOKs like 7 lbs heavier

Basically I leaned out tremendously and kept strength it's great
Good results. Been following your log.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
I know from research studies that it effects myostatin and follistatin levels. 76% follistatin increase I believe.
The myostatin inhibition elicited n that study can't be extrapolated to humans who take Follidrone.... or any other product claiming to inhibit myostatin for that matter.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Which one's are applicable to people taking follidrone?
I guess your answer will be supported with the logs that are going on this forum and others. Why don't you ask him the real question???

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have never seriously recommended anything because no difference has been made much by any natty for me, maybe the little pump from agmatine etc.I am tempted to have these caps tested because it does not feel natty to me. If the integrity of the quality for the product does not slip and the exact same ingredient in the same dosages are continued on the same as that which I am taking now it will be something I will always keep on hand
Touey, Can you summarize what changes you have seen? For exampe - changes in thinning out, muscle definition, libido, endurance, etc.? That would be really useful.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one's are applicable to people taking follidrone?
If its a study regarding (-)-epicatechin it is applicable to people taking Follidrone because.......Follidrone is (-)-epicatechin.

Its like saying there was a study regarding apples, and, your asking how a study on apples is applicable to people eating apples.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess your answer will be supported with the logs that are going on this forum and others. Why don't you ask him the real question???
This^.

I understand people initially being skeptical. Its hard to believe the results produced by this stuff.
It took me a bit to digest it.
The evidence prior to dozens of logs was strong in my opinion. If you really search there are tons of studies.
THere are also quite a few studies underway to use this stuff as a medication for muscle wasting.

Now that literally 500 people have it and there are 20 sponsored and non sponsored logs up all over with the same results its hard to deny.
If everyone ate it and nothing happened....fine....

Thats not whats happening though :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My log may be considered completely anecdotal by members of AM, but I'm on day 29 of 30 of my Follidrone log and I just bested my old bench 1RM of 255 with a 270, and shortly after 280. Skeptical you may be, but I've never seen a placebo add 15 and 25 lbs. to a 1RM in such a short period of time. I'm no strong man/power lifter or a body builder, but I'm no rookie either. This stuff is the real deal IMO.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My log may be considered completely anecdotal by members of AM, but I'm on day 29 of 30 of my Follidrone log and I just bested my old bench 1RM of 255 with a 270, and shortly after 280. Skeptical you may be, but I've never seen a placebo add 15 and 25 lbs. to a 1RM in such a short period of time. I'm no strong man/power lifter or a body builder, but I'm no rookie either. This stuff is the real deal IMO.
I appreciate your response. This is why I gave so much product out for logs.

If guys dont want to believe me personally....
Believe the research studies.
If research studies and my word isnt enough...
Believe the tons of guys who have now eaten it and have had results comparable to our initial claims.

If my word based on internal testing
Research studies supporting its use
And real world evidence isnt enough to convince you...nothing will.

In this case you should not take any supplement on earth because this is as good as any evidence ive seen.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just like that eh? rofl
We know your job is to try and negate anything on this board, but it is getting watered down because you are on an island. We have taken it, know it works, and many of us are sharing our experiences. I'm not sure what you are trying to prove at this point.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Check the logs bro!