Scorching fat with Cannibal Inferno!

ODoyle99

Awards
Big thanks to pyrobatt and Chaos and Pain for sending me their fat burner Cannibal Inferno to log!

Cannibal Inferno Fat Burner - Chaos and Pain

Here's some intro info for yall's perusal:

Workouts: Running 5/3/1 currently and just finishing up Macenkos bench routine this week. I'll post up the main work (not accessories, unless requested) I do and thoughts on the workouts.

Nutrition: Will be running a ketogenic diet throughout the log. For those that are unaware, keto diets involve 0g of carbs but high fat in order to put the body into ketosis. I'll have occasional carb refeeds and/or a small amount of carbs preworkout if needed.

Supplements: In addition to the fat burner I'll be using various preworkouts on workout days and Aminos during workouts. I'll specify everything in subsequent posts.
The dosing says 3 caps 1-3 times a day. There's a good bit of stims in there so I'm gonna experiment a little--at least at first. I'll probably take less on workout days since I'm getting more stims in my preworkout.

Starting Point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Up7Ild1Mk8&feature=youtu.be

Don't know how to post pictures or youtube videos but thats a video of what I'm starting out with. Front/Side/Rear views all flexed and relaxed. Really looking forward to seeing what the 'After' video will look like!

ODoyle99

Awards
And today was the first day:

Supplements:
Cannibal Inferno: 3 caps upon waking, 3 caps prior to dinner
Preworkout: 1 scoop of Blast from SES Nutrition
Intraworkout: 1.5 scoops of Aminos
Postworkout: 1 scoop of Scivation Whey + 1 scoop of Creacore (not together)

Workout:
--Week 8, Session A of Macenko Bench Routine (TM of 220)
135 X 8
165 X 6
185 X 4
200 X 3
205 X 2
210 X 5 -- This was a 5RM PR. Last rep was a big struggle but I got it! 5 reps with 95% of my TM!
185 X 8 – Same reps as last week. But after the first AMRAP set I’m happy with it

Thoughts: Felt good today. Seemed to sweat more than normal, but could be because I'm in Texas and summer has already descended on us. We'll see if the sweat keeps up or if it was due to something else.

Like I said, first day today and off to a good start. No jitters but wakes me up and leaves me feeling good. Excited for the rest of the log!

Nutrition: Yesterday was a carb refeed so I'm not in ketosis yet. But I've eaten well today. No carbs and high fat. Usually I'm tempted to cheat and have unplanned carbs so we'll see if this fat burner can help me mentally.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WISH summer had already descended upon us here in VT. We just had 34 degrees the other morning.

Nice benching.

Just got my Inferno the other day and will have my log up in about a week or so.

ODoyle99

Awards
I WISH summer had already descended upon us here in VT. We just had 34 degrees the other morning.

Nice benching.

Just got my Inferno the other day and will have my log up in about a week or so.
I'm jealous. Yesterday it was 88..and it's still April. Gonna be a hot summer!

Thanks man, that 5RM PR felt great. Eased my mind about testing new 1RM next week haha. Let me know once your log is up so I can follow along. So far I'm liking my run of Inferno.

ODoyle99

Awards
The dosing I think I'm gonna stick with is 6 caps/day. I take 3 upon waking and remain fasted for a few hours, eat lunch, then take 3 more in between lunch and dinner.

So far appetite suppression and thermogenic effects are definitely noticeable. Sweating more throughout the day and need a fan on at all times haha. Can also go longer in between meals. It's not a huge increase in either department but I'm not sure I'd want either effect to be any more pronounced. Liking it so far for sure! (And if I really didn't like it I'd have no issue saying so. I've done that in sponsored logs before!)

ODoyle99

Awards
Supplements:
Cannibal Inferno: 3 caps upon waking, 3 caps prior to dinner
Postworkout: Quest Bar + 1 scoop of Creacore

Workout:
Squats:
175 X 5
205 X 5
230 X 8
165 X 12
Then did Front Squats (2x8 with 150, 1x8 155) then Romanian Deadlifts (3x8 with 275). Finished off with Cable Rows and called it a day

Thoughts: Nothing new to report. This workout was disgustingly tough, maybe cause of glycogen? Wouldn't think I'd have exhausted my stores already...

ODoyle99

Awards
Supplements:
Cannibal Inferno 6 caps today
Postworkout: Quest Bar + 1 scoop of Creacore

Workout:
Macenko Week 8, B Day (last day!)
135 X 8
165 X 6
185 X 4
200 X 3
210 X 2
200 X 4 -- This was an AMRAP set. Could've kept going for probably 2 more reps but my back had some painful knots in it from arching. bleh

Thoughts: Appetite Suppression is becoming more noticable. Energy is good. Cravings for carbs are minimal (but still there! I want a pizza). My temp is a little elevated throughout the day now. Always need to stick my feet out from under covers and have a fan on but it's nothing crazy

ODoyle99

Awards
Today's dinner marks the beginning of my carb refeed! Had a massive amount of sushi and chocolate milk (not together) and the refeed will go on throughout tomorrow. I'll be continuing the Inferno though to keep hunger down (don't want to go massively over in calories). I'll weigh myself morning after carb up to see where I'm at after one week

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

ODoyle99

Awards
Glad to have ya pyro!

Weight in today at 164.5, which is 1.5 pounds lower than I was a week ago. Making some good progress!
Took 3 caps this morning while fasted and went off to class. Decided to get some extra cardio in by walking back instead of taking the bus, which works out to 1.5 miles of LISS. Going to take 3 more before dinner (I'll try to do it when I'm more or less fasted and wait a little bit to eat)

ODoyle99

Awards
This last week has been finals week so it's been a good time for me to deload. Continuing my deload for the rest of the week and I'll be back in the gym Monday.
Starting an abbreviated carb up today, 24 hours but I'll keep the carbs on the lower side and still be doing 6 caps/day

ODoyle99

Awards
Appetite suppression is continuing to surprise me. I'm convinced that no matter what your calorie deficit is you'd be comfortable hitting it without going over. Today I had a long drive and I overslept so I didn't eat anything except dinner--grilled out burgers. Had 4 patties with guac on 'em...for all day. Not very hungry right now either.
Thermo effects are also noticeable but not overwhelming.

Have two more days before my first bottle is finished. Might do an update video after I'm finished with this first bottle

ODoyle99

Awards
Went to the gym yesterday for a heavy bench day. Back in the 5/3/1 swing of things and it feels great. Got 8 reps on a 5+ set which calculates to an estimated max of ~242.5 which is a PR for me! Going back in today for squat day

WEIGHT UPDATE:

I couldn't believe this, my jaw dropped. Just weighed in today at 160 on the dot. That means I've lost 4.5 pounds in 9 days!!! I can drop weight fast on keto but NEVER like this before. I'm averaging .5 pounds of weight loss a day!!
EDIT: I remembered on that last weigh in it was right after a carb refeed..so the extra weight was from glycogen and water. That makes a lot more sense now lol. I'll weigh again after my next refeed for a more consistent measurement

ODoyle99

Awards
Hit OHP today with some close grip benching for assistance work. Went well! Since I've been on Macenkos it's been awhile since I've done OHP for low reps but I hit my numbers thankfully:
105 X 5
120 X 5
135 X 5
120 X 5
105 X 5
Done strict (no leg drive) and standing. Had plenty of energy.

Everythings going well with the burner. Nothing new to report. Appetite suppression is good, the thermo effect has lessened though. Kinda miss it. I'll post an update vid after my next carb refeed (either this weekend or next). Thinking I'll update after every bottle--just finished my first bottle the other day. Two more to go!

ODoyle99

Awards
Two weeks ago I weighed in at 164.5 (right after a carb up). This was the morning after my carb up and I was at 162. Steady weight loss! On top of that I'm still gaining strength. Yesterday was bench day and I was just 5 pounds under my 5RM and I got 8 reps with it! (205x8) Makes an estimated max of 255, which is the highest estimate I've ever gotten. I'll really try to get an update video today or tomorrow

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two weeks ago I weighed in at 164.5 (right after a carb up). This was the morning after my carb up and I was at 162. Steady weight loss! On top of that I'm still gaining strength. Yesterday was bench day and I was just 5 pounds under my 5RM and I got 8 reps with it! (205x8) Makes an estimated max of 255, which is the highest estimate I've ever gotten. I'll really try to get an update video today or tomorrow
Hell yeah!

ODoyle99

Awards
Weigh in is tomorrow! I got an update vid from last week but for some reason can't get it on my dang computer e_e I'll get an updated vid after weigh in and figure it out.

Strength has been good in the gym on everything except deads. Although I think it's my fault and no fault of diet or the product. (I took 6-8 weeks off from the gym with only interspersed upper body workouts not too long ago from getting very sick back to back to back. Think my time off has just caught up with me)

Anyways, another update: Wed. June 4th I will be leaving the country to go on a 10 day cruise. I know my goal is to get ripped but...come on, still got to enjoy life. So I'll be having a 7 day break from keto diet (without going overboard (ha, no pun intended) with calories). I'll also halt the use of the burner (don't want it confiscated somewhere along the way) and will resume immediately upon returning!

ODoyle99

Awards
Dropped another 1.5 pounds since last week. Vascularity is much increased too! Hunger is way down from when I started. I'm noticeably eating less calories (without trying!)

Today was squat day, and remember..carbs are slowly being introduced back. It was awesome! Had tons of energy this workout. Hit my numbers, and then some.

Back Squats 3 sets of 5/3/1
Front Squats 3 sets of 10
Romanian Dead 3 sets of 6-8
Farmers Walks 3 rounds of 60 steps
Chin Ups 3 sets of 6 (done explosively)

This fat burner is working very well. Inferno+Ketogenic Diet = very successful dieting without trying

ODoyle99

Awards
And I'm back! Took a 10 (or so) day break from Inferno and today was first day back on it. Weighed in today at 163, but that was in the middle of the day after I had already eaten. Looks like I maintained weight throughout the cruise, or possibly lost a little.

Today was also the first day back on keto. My workout today was insane. Tied my pull up PR (at 25 in a single set) then went on to do a top set of 195x10 on bench. Plenty of assistance after that and I was ready to call it a day

EDIT: It's worth mentioning that my only preworkout that day was 3 caps of Cannibal Inferno. Going to try that today for deadlift day to see if something similar happens!

ODoyle99

Awards
After maintaining my weight through the cruise, the weeks workouts have been great. Which is making me go to a TKD diet--no carbs except ~25g preworkout.

Anyway, loving the product. Had to wake up early this morning and I was so tired and just dead. Popped my three pills and was fully awake, alert, feeling good, and warm (this is a strong thermo) in a few minutes. Vascularity is seriously increased right now which is even more impressive considering I'm holding on to all my carb-induced water weight right now.

This has perhaps been my favorite fat burner I've tried. 6 caps per day divided into two doses seems to be ideal for me. I tried going up to 4 caps at once and I never did it again (to much of..something.)

ODoyle99

Awards
Played around with dosing a little bit. After doing 6 caps/day I wasn't enthusiastic about 3 caps/day but I liked it a lot. Was doing 2 AM and 1 PM for a few days just to get a different look on the product. I didn't like it as much as 6 caps/day but it was still pretty good and a great way to get a bottle to last longer!

Can definitely tell a difference comparing now to the before video! This was just the kick my fat loss needed! Still just a little more to go and then I'll get my review up as well as the after video.

OH! Also, I've been able to hit some PRs lately--even with fat loss keeping up. Just introduced Assisted One Armed Pull Ups and I've consistently been able to lower the assistance. My 1RM is now with 25 pounds of assistance (hell yeah!!) and 5RM is with 50 pounds of assistance. I've also been able to hit PRs pretty consistently with DB Rows as well (all this will for sure be mentioned in the review)

ODoyle99

Awards
Few more days with Inferno! Sad to see it winding down, actually. Workouts have been great on it, and really enjoy the product!
Review will be up within a few days

ODoyle99

Awards
Big thank you again to Chaos and Pain and pyrobatt!

Got my review up in the store. Copy paste:

Went through 3 bottles in a sponsored log, loved it the entire time. My sweet spot was at 6 caps/day divided into two doses.

Thermo: 3.75/5
Nothing real intense but it's definitely noticeable after taking it. It's not consistent though, it'll last maybe 45-75 minutes after taking it. Would like to feel a little thermo effect throughout the day. But it's solid in this category

Appetite Suppression: 5/5
Suppression is intense with this! Appetite was seriously cut in half. This makes it MUCH easier to eat low calories without even trying. I'd even say it was a little too strong for me.

Energy: 5/5
Perfect here! Seriously perfect. Wakes you up, gives you a nice boost but there is NEVER any jitters or crash. Usually these make me jittery or crash hard, but it was spot on here.

Overall: 4.5/5
Highly recommend. Probably my #2 favorite burner I've tried. Makes fat loss much easier. Very enjoyable product to run!
I'd have no problem giving this 5 stars if the thermo effect lasted longer. (I did find that sipping a 0 calorie, caffeinated drink was able to extend it a bit.) But still, 4 stars is a great rating and I'd recommend running this product

Lately due to extenuating circumstances (cruise + 4 birthdays in a row) I've been on bulking calories but continued taking Inferno. I have to say: It's great even on a bulk! Strength went up, recovery went up, volume was able to be increased (everything associated with increased calories) but body fat % was maintained pretty well! (Maybe it was because appetite was suppressed so I wasn't eating as much as I thought lol). Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed this during my cut and loved taking it into my foray into bulking calories.