PES Anabeta & Erase stack

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Hey all, over the past year I have been working hard to keep my weight down and in check. Recently, however, I've decided to pack on some muscle. Planning to lean Bulk and have gone with pes anabeta, erase stack to get things going. Looking to make some quality gains in size and strength. This is my first time using this stack and would like to get some feed back from those who have experience with these products. Thanks in advance

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
I love it. Ran at least 10 times. Make sure your diet/exercise is in check and you will make progress towards your goal.

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Appreciate it man, my diet and training will be on point. I'm pretty excited to begin, tomorrow I'm going to hit the gym and can't wait. How did you dose the erase? 1 in the morning, 1 eight hours later or 1 am 1 before bed?

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
I will be running erase 1cap am 1 cap afternoon. Anabeta 2 caps pre wo 2 caps post. also taking multi, fish oil, b6 & b12, vitamin c & e, and cmz. have some pre wo, creatine, bcaas, glutamine, and agmatine that is going to be added to the mix. Ready to get it

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
First workout with new stack was pretty legit.
Had my pre wo, anabeta, agmatine, creatine mix and intra bcaa. I definitely felt good prior to the workout and had more energy than usual. I was taking less rest than normal and felt more explosive I'm my athletic movements. The pump I achieved today was noticeably better than anything prior to today's workout. Today was more of a volume day so next time I'll be able to tell differences with strength is any.

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Long day today but I was able to hit the gym this morning. It's only been a few days in my stack but today I looked physically bigger than sat. I also felt the same effects as last time with short rest periods and good energy. Had a decent day with strength as I was able to hit 275lb for 3 on the incline, which I haven't done in about 6 months or so. Hoping to continue the progress as the week(s) progress

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once they really get going during week 2 things should become really interesting. :)

In. :cool:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all, over the past year I have been working hard to keep my weight down and in check. Recently, however, I've decided to pack on some muscle. Planning to lean Bulk and have gone with pes anabeta, erase stack to get things going. Looking to make some quality gains in size and strength. This is my first time using this stack and would like to get some feed back from those who have experience with these products. Thanks in advance
You should see some nice progress on that stack [especially if your training AND nutrition are individualized for you re goals]. Stacked these two products multiple times myself - you can check out my feedback re logs and reviews. Have fun!

~Rosie~

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Thanks a lot guys appreciate it very much! Hit the gym today,emphasis was on shoulders. Three scoops of xpand with a little extra creatine and agmatine had me feeling right lol. Finished with 245lbs for 3 in the military press and 200lbs for an easy 3 in my olympic cleans. Flew through the rest of my workout and looking forward to the next training session

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Yesterday was the completion of my first official week with this stack. I unfortunately was rushed through my workout because of a work commitment, however, I had a pretty good session. I condensed my training into 25 min, felt like I was all over the place lol. Even so, my endurance was up and my body was responding. Felt big and vascular. This week of training has been great and going to take some measurements soon

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was the completion of my first official week with this stack. I unfortunately was rushed through my workout because of a work commitment, however, I had a pretty good session. I condensed my training into 25 min, felt like I was all over the place lol. Even so, my endurance was up and my body was responding. Felt big and vascular. This week of training has been great and going to take some measurements soon
Nothing wrong with a 25-min training session - you don't have to train for hours to make progress or get results.

~Rosie~

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Measurements as of 4/19 prior to pes stack
Chest - 42.3" bicep - 15.7"
thigh - 23.2" calf - 14.7"
(Measured cold)
Measurements as of 5/5 with stack
Chest - 43" bicep - 16"
thigh - 24.1" calf - 15.1"
(Measured cold)

So far do good, body is responding well so far and growing. I am continuing to experience strength gains and feel a better pump with almost every workout. I am getting through my workout quicker, assuming that to be contributed to the endurance/shorter rest periods. Hoping for another good week

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Ok, been a little longer than initially anticipated but I have unfortunately suffered an injury during training. I fear that it is more severe than initially anticipated and will have to get it checked before I can continue with my training, unfortunately. Hope that it won't keep me out too long and look forward to getting things going again