425x4 RPE 6

Snatch Grip 2" Block Pull in Oly Shoe
    405x3x6

Front Squat-Olympic stance, Oly shoe
    225x4x10

Kettlebell Swings
    32kg x3x15

Hanging Leg Raises/Cable Pallof Press/Bodyweight Walking Lunges

Myosynergy showed up to party today. There weren't any ground breaking numbers but I usually bog down slightly with 405 in a conventional stance but it felt very explosive today. I had a lot more in me I think but I'm playing it safe with the RPE system. I hate saying "I had a lot more in me" but whatever, anyways.

The snatch grip Deads were a volume PR for that weight. Normally I would sit around feeling fat and sweaty between sets but fatigue didn't set in it seemed and I knocked them out fast.

My quads felt like they were going to explode with the narrow stance front squats. Was my first time doing front squats in a while and I never do that many reps. Crazy pump.

DOMS like a mofo. My back hasn't been this sore or felt like it had been worked so hard in ages, from the session the other day. Good stuff.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. http://youtu.be/SnZDWyyzjBk

My legs are jello now
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    http://youtu.be/SnZDWyyzjBk

My legs are jello now
    Snatch grip deads...love it.
    EvoMuse

4. Awesome log, subbed

5. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Snatch grip deads...love it.
    I used to prefer gripping dead snatch...until my conviction.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wafflestomped View Post
    Awesome log, subbed
    Thanks buddy!
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I used to prefer gripping dead snatch...until my conviction.
    Yum

wait

I mean..
    [email protected]

8. Upper

Military Press
    95x3x12

Dead-stop Dumbell Row
    105x4x15

Incline Tate Press
    45x5x8

Facepulls
    Unmarked weight x4x20

Prone Incline Dumbell Shrug
    70x3x15

Pullaparts & External Rotations

It was my first time pressing in a month. The month off definetly helped, as I'm experiencing zero pain. I can tell my right rotator cuff is getting stronger as well. Huge plus. Baby steps.

I'm moving through my workouts quicker. Less rest time.
    [email protected]

9. DOMS is intense with this stuff. I love it. I'm looking forward to squatting tomorrow. I'm feeling like I'm turned on more in the gym. I'll decide this weekend if I want to pick up more, probably will. Matt, you mentioned cumulative effects from continuous usage?
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    DOMS is intense with this stuff. I love it. I'm looking forward to squatting tomorrow. I'm feeling like I'm turned on more in the gym. I'll decide this weekend if I want to pick up more, probably will. Matt, you mentioned cumulative effects from continuous usage?
    Yes, absolutely.

The body is incredibly sensitive to its own homeostasis. Much like anything that we think is totally undesirable (the body disagress else it wouldn't exist), if we try to knock it out completely the body will either compensate by kicking it into overdrive, or activate a redundant pathway to bring the body back.

With MyoSynergy we hit this problem several ways, we did hit it hard, but we didn't hit it hard enough to set off blaring alarms that would make the body overcorrect. MyoSynergy tilts your body's tendency towards muscle growth, strength increases, and increase muscle protein synthesis. You should be able to take advantage of the well, advantage indefinitely
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

11. Thanks for the info, Matt. After today, I'll definetly be buying more.

Squats
    RPE of 6 on last set of 4 (RPE6=4 reps left in tank)

Squats
    Work up to
    455x4 Wrapless RPE 6, Wrapless PR maybe?
    495x4 Wrapped RPE 5
    545x1 Just because I was feeling fast

Romanian Deadlift
    *focus on TUT
    315x4x12

Blood Flow Restriction Training-Circuit, 3x15
    *using knee wrap on upper thigh*
    Leg Ext
    Leg Curl
    Leg Press

Disguisting ****ing pump. Ouch.

I'm drenched in sweat. Will do some planks and crap in the hotel room with the AC blasting.

I have a feeling I'm going to regret the BFR training when the Myosynergy DOMS kick into effect haha Or maybe it'll have a good recovery effect. First time doing it. We'll see. One thing that I'm strongly starting to notice is less muscular fatigue between sets. The last set of 325 felt just as strong as the first.
    [email protected]

12. What school u at

13. NRFTC. Second time through. Boring as hell.
    [email protected]

14. Yea I went to ours done here. Gfrtc

15. I hate it. Every 18 months for 2 weeks.
    [email protected]

16. Ours is just a week

17. Upper

Seated/Back Supported Dumbell Press
    45x3x15

Barbell Row
    225x3x10

Seated Dumbell Clean
    20x4x12

Tricep Pushdowns/Dumbell Preacher Curls
    4x8

Facepulls
    3x25

Half Kneeling Anti Rotation Cable Press
    3x8

Upper back is toast. Still keeping volume low onmy presses. I lost a lot of overhead strength. I'll keep with the back supported dumbells because I find it easier to maintain scapular retraction and it's comfortable on the shoulders.

The session took about 40 minutes. I'm noticing decreased muscular fatigue between sets from the Myosynergy so I find myself breezing through sessions. It's been giving me some bad DOMS but I think the BFR last night actually helped a lot with my recovery because my legs feel great.
    [email protected]

18. I see similar things with my experience. Noticing some increased endurance on Myo for sure.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I see similar things with my experience. Noticing some increased endurance on Myo for sure.
    That's my favorite thing so far. My last set is as strong as my first set. I'll be pulling the trigger on another bottle here.
    [email protected]

20. Deadlift Deload-RPE 5
    http://youtu.be/HBYURMPHdC8

Sumo Deadlift
    405x5x1

2" Snatch Grip Block Pull
    425x2x6

Dumbell Bulgarian Split Squat
    55x3x15

Dumbell Row
    105x3x18

BFR
    Leg Ext/Leg Curl
    x3x20

Cambered Bar Ab Rollout
    x3x10

Quick day. Deload on the main lifts this week. 5 easy singles. I'll only be pulling sumo, my competition stance, on the deload week.

Myosynergy: I'm still weighing 220 yet I shortened up a notch on my belt but I feel that I'm more muscular. Eating shy above maintenance. Noticing vascularity and sweaty sessions.
    [email protected]

21. Positioning is getting much better.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Thanks, man. It was a completely different feel.
    [email protected]

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Thanks, man. It was a completely different feel.
    You can clearly see how much more you can open your hips and drive through at the top.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You can clearly see how much more you can open your hips and drive through at the top.
    I was trying to spread the floor as I pulled myself down and in and I think that was the trick. Before, I could never spread the floor unless my feet were way out. I felt a nice 'pop' today. I think the conventional has been helping too. Let's hope it sticks. I gotta catch up to you.
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I was trying to spread the floor as I pulled myself down and in and I think that was the trick. Before, I could never spread the floor unless my feet were way out. I felt a nice 'pop' today. I think the conventional has been helping too. Let's hope it sticks. I gotta catch up to you.
    The spreading the floor aspect is by far the most underemphasized aspect of sumo. I've had to alter my setup and approach as the "normal" way of using the bar to pull yourself into position doesn't jive with my leverage.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

26. Form does look pretty solid. I am jelly...I couldn't get it to jive so I am dropping the sumos again for now. Blah.

Now get that sucker up to your Squat and be unstoppable.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

27. haha I appreciate it, Bolt
    [email protected]

28. Upper

Standing Unilatetal Dumbell Press
    30-45x12

Seated Cable Row, 2-Handled (3-1-3 tempo)
    x5x8

Seated Lat Pulldown, 2-Handled (3-1-3 tempo)
    x4x12

Hex Bar Shrugs + 30" Static Hold
    275x3x8

Incline Skullcrushers
    95x5x8

Rear Delt Flys (3-0-3 tempo)
    15x4x15

Hammer Curls
    45x4x8

Eric Cressey's Rotator Cuff Routine:
    Cuban Press
    45x3x8 *s/s L-Lateral raise on last set (10x12)

Side Lying Dumbell Abduction to 45 Degrees
    15x3x8
    *s/s
    Low Pulley External Rotation
    3x12

Dumbell Side Bend/Standing Cable Pulldowns
    90x3x8/x3x15

Great workout. Did some tempo training and it swelled me up. The cable system and the lame-ass gym I'm at is a two pulley system so I used a handle for each arm. It was actually pretty great. No weights listed on the cable system because it's numbered 1-50 or whatever. Can't wait to go back home to my gym. Can't wait to go back home to my gym. Deload squats tomorrow.

Myosynergy Notes: I'm feeling great. I get done with my session and I feel like I can just keep going and going. Endurance is great.
    [email protected]

29. Squat Deload-Week 3 of Training Cycle

Squat
    45x10
    135x8
    225x6
    315x3
    405x5x1 Competition Stance
    365x2x6 Narrow Stance

Romanian Deadlift
    315x4x10

Walking Lunges
    16kg KB ea/ Hand x3x20

Good session. I'm feeling fresh and ready to roll into next weeks training. YouTube is being a bitch so I can only provide screenshots. I know front shot isn't the best but I didn't have many options with people around. I feel like I'm more and more finding a good groove with the wide stance. I describe it as like being released from a slingshot. I push back and sink down then I feel like I shoot right out of it. Narrow stance is hard now though.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    [email protected]

30. That's freaking Vogelpohl wide.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. MyoSynergy Log
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:32 PM
  2. MyoSynergy Logs Wanted
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:35 AM
  3. TX's cycle log.