PLer's Myosynergy Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. OK now I'm confused.... I received a batch that states to take 7/day... is this correct it should I bump it to 8??

Thanks DSade

2. Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    OK now I'm confused.... I received a batch that states to take 7/day... is this correct it should I bump it to 8??

Thanks DSade
    There were 3 batches total...the first bottles were 50% underfilled. The second batch was better, but still not on (which is why it was adjusted to 8 cap recommendation.)

The last batch that came in needs to be dosed at 7 per day. The instructions sent match the batch you were sent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No you are correct, sorry....I did send testers the second batch. Split dosage on an off day works for me. I definitely have my eye on your new routine and the overall effects you will see. If you start gaining strength I will send you a second batch and we can extend this log.
    I appreciate the clarification. I know it's gotta be a pain in the ass lol

I'm looking forward to the shift in training method.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

There were 3 batches total...the first bottles were 50% underfilled. The second batch was better, but still not on (which is why it was adjusted to 8 cap recommendation.)

The last batch that came in needs to be dosed at 7 per day. The instructions sent match the batch you were sent.
    Thanks! I was following label directions.. just getting clarification since I was seeing different dosages in the log section.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Ran 1.5 miles this morning. Dosed a half servng when I woke up and I'll take the other half tonight. No training today.

I'll be starting a new training program from Brian Carroll on Monday. It'll be an Off-Season 10-Week training block. It'll still go Deadlift/Bench/Squat/Weak Point. Instead of training using percentages from a previous 1RM, it'll be based off of Rate of Percieved Exertion or percentage of effort for how I'm feeling that specific day.

If I notice strength gains from Myosynergy, I'll pick up another bottle to finish up the training block, as I'll be testing each lift at the end of it.
    Real interested to see what this training looks like. I am with you on picking up more if things go well, as I'd plan to run it all the way through July's meet if it treats me right.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Real interested to see what this training looks like. I am with you on picking up more if things go well, as I'd plan to run it all the way through July's meet if it treats me right.
    I just hafta get used to RPE now lol The offseason seems fairly easy and submaximal. The 10-Week Pre-Contest block is no joke though. He has you hitting your openers for doubles and taking the second attempt for a few singles. Then a couple weeks out you take your third attempt from a light band lol
    [email protected]

7. Daytime eats. I'll be in some training for two weeks the week after next, I'll try to keep carb backloading them but we'll see. May end it then.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [email protected]

8. Lower

Warmup
    Foam roll abductor
    Lax mash glute med/TFL/hams
    Bulgarian split squats

Safety Squat Bar Low Box Squat, Belt only
    482x6x2 SxR

Walking Dumbell Side Lunge-30 Degrees
    40x3x8

Dumbell Split Squat
    40x2x20

Glute-Ham Raise/XBand Walk
    Minibandx4x10/Mini x 3 trips around gym

Haven't had too good of sleep the past two nights so I knocked out the squats real fast and did some fluff work to address weaknesses. Off I go to the chiro for Graston now.

Despite being tired, and it being a morning fasted session, I felt pretty good. Dosed one serving of both Myosynergy and Nerve Restre preworkout. I only have a couple days left of Nerve Restore. Very good product. Experiencing better scapular retraction/mind-muscle connection, and feel that it's benefited my left hip flexor.
    [email protected]

9. I'll be hoping on some MyoSynergy as soon as it gets to my mailbox.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Bolt mentioned in his log, and I experienced it too-I had an increase in DOMS during my last upper training. Granted 275x6 is heaviest I've rowed for reps.

I also had a great quad pump from the unilateral work. No prewo supps were taken, and it was a fasted state.
    [email protected]

11. DOMS is evident. Spent last night just doing some MFR and mobility work for my hips and shoulders. This evening will be another upper session.
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'll be hoping on some MyoSynergy as soon as it gets to my mailbox.
    Soon, my friend.
    EvoMuse

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    DOMS is evident. Spent last night just doing some MFR and mobility work for my hips and shoulders. This evening will be another upper session.
    What is your tool of choose for MFR?
    EvoMuse

14. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    What is your tool of choose for MFR?
    Depends on what's aching. Lacrosse ball for anything, Beastie Ball for specific spots, Softball is good for the side hip/tfl. Rumble roll ITB/Quad.

Last night was digging the beastie balls into my hamstrings/groin, which didn't feel good one bit. Then still working on the pecs & thoracic. Hit up some SuperD hip stuff afterwards and thoracic mob drills. Shoulders are still jacked out of position.
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Depends on what's aching. Lacrosse ball for anything, Beastie Ball for specific spots, Softball is good for the side hip/tfl. Rumble roll ITB/Quad.
    I love my extra firm beastie ball and rumble roller. I've had more success with ITB/quad release with these two than any other "tools"

16. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I love my extra firm beastie ball and rumble roller. I've had more success with ITB/quad release with these two than any other "tools"
    They're worth it!

I got hit hard by allergies and/or a cold. Tried to lift but I just wasn't feeling it today. Felt like smashed *******.

Did some pullaparts, rotator cuff work, heavy banded standing crunches, and dumbell side bends. May do some farmer walks tomorrow. Deadlift Monday with the new program.
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    They're worth it! I got hit hard by allergies and/or a cold. Tried to lift but I just wasn't feeling it today. Felt like smashed *******. Did some pullaparts, rotator cuff work, heavy banded standing crunches, and dumbell side bends. May do some farmer walks tomorrow. Deadlift Monday with the new program.
    I'm about 1/3 of the way through so far. It's an interesting read with a lot of perspective on lifting and life.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Depends on what's aching. Lacrosse ball for anything, Beastie Ball for specific spots, Softball is good for the side hip/tfl. Rumble roll ITB/Quad. Last night was digging the beastie balls into my hamstrings/groin, which didn't feel good one bit. Then still working on the pecs & thoracic. Hit up some SuperD hip stuff afterwards and thoracic mob drills. Shoulders are still jacked out of position.
    Well, i misspelled choice, so I'm glad you caught my drift.

Anyway, I'm pretty much on the same boat. I only use a roller for my quads/IT. I'm using a softball-sized ball for mostly everything else, and it is doing wonders. I've been doing a lot of distraction movements, which have been making me feel better.
    EvoMuse

19. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Well, i misspelled choice, so I'm glad you caught my drift. Anyway, I'm pretty much on the same boat. I only use a roller for my quads/IT. I'm using a softball-sized ball for mostly everything else, and it is doing wonders. I've been doing a lot of distraction movements, which have been making me feel better.
    SuperD and KStarr definetly have good stuff.

So, I was definetly sick last night, not allergies. I went full exorcist vomit in the bathroom at 3am. Feel better so I look forward to lifting tomorrow.
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm about 1/3 of the way through so far. It's an interesting read with a lot of perspective on lifting and life.
    I agree. Read over it a couple times now.
    [email protected]

21. Deadlift

Warmup
    Beastie mash hamstring/groin
    Split Squat
    Xband walk
    KB Swings

Conventional Deadlift-RPE 6
    305x5
    315x5
    335x5
    355x5
    365x5 RPE 6
    415x2x6 +4" Block

Romanian Deadlift, Fast/Explosive
    135+110lb band tension x3x20

Pendlay Row
    225x3x8

Bodyweight Lunges
    All of them

Woof. 3 days of no lifting and an upper respiratory infection has me feeling like crap. I pushed through though. The bar moved nice and quick. Conventional isn't my strongest.

Supp notes: Feeling good. Noticed a little vascularity in the arms. I'm not a vascular person (aka: fatty)
    [email protected]

22. 1.5 run this morning.

Tonight:

Upper

Pendlay Rows
    135x15
    185x10
    225x6
    245x6
    265x6

Meadows Rows
    90x3x15

Prone Incline Shrugs
    65x3x15

Minibanded Triple Threats
    Bands x3x15

Tricep Pressdowns
    90x5x10

Hanging Leg Raises
    Bodyweight x4x10

Rotator Cuff work

Might start overhead pressing again next week.
    [email protected]

23. "Rotator Cuff work

Might start overhead pressing again next week."

Be careful

24. haha I hear ya. I'll constantly be working on strengthening my rotators though. I lacked it before and paid the price.

I haven't had any snap crackle and pop in my scaps for a while, and I haven't had any pain in my right supraspinatus in a while. Left AC is still meh, but it'll be fine as long as it's nothing in the horizontal plane.

But you're right, I should be careful. I've been a good boy for not pressing lately, I shouldn't jump the gun. We'll see how the pain-free-ness trends through the week.

On a good note:
    -I didn't keel over dead on last weeks run or today's run
    -My back feels swole as ****
    -I'm about to give this Chinese food a pounding
    [email protected]

25. Squats
    -RPE of 6 for last set of 5, 4 reps left in tank

Squat-Knee sleeves, beltless
    145x8 Comp stance
    235x8
    325x5
    345x5
    375x5
    395x5 RPE 6
    415x2x8 +Parallel box & ultra-wide stance

14" Cambered Bar Good Mornings
    245x3x12

Unilateral Leg Press
    2PPS x3x15

Hanging Leg Raises
    BWx3x10

Still recovering from the cold but things moved well. Hacking up so much crap from my lungs. Still testing out the waters with the RPE system, but so far it feels right. It was also my first boxless squat since my meet but things still felt good.
    [email protected]

26. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Squats
    -RPE of 6 for last set of 5, 4 reps left in tank

Squat-Knee sleeves, beltless
    145x8 Comp stance
    235x8
    325x5
    345x5
    375x5
    395x5 RPE 6
    415x2x8 +Parallel box & ultra-wide stance

14" Cambered Bar Good Mornings
    245x3x12

Unilateral Leg Press
    2PPS x3x15

Hanging Leg Raises
    BWx3x10

Still recovering from the cold but things moved well. Hacking up so much crap from my lungs. Still testing out the waters with the RPE system, but so far it feels right. It was also my first boxless squat since my meet but things still felt good.
    Real men chew on their phlegm like gum.

27. Don't know how I missed getting in on this one. Time to catchup!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Real men chew on their phlegm like gum.
    I spit it on my hands and use it instead of chalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Don't know how I missed getting in on this one. Time to catchup!
    Well howdy-do.
    [email protected]

29. Late but in... Couldn't resist the deal on NP and ordered it.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

30. Welcome brother

-Upper-

Dumbell Row
    120x6x10

Neutral Grip Lat Pulldown
    130x4x12

Pendlay Rows
    225x3x8

Facepulls
    50x5x15

Tricep Pushdowns-V Grip
    175x5x10

Preacher Curls for Catholic Girls
    x something

Shoulder Ext Rotations
    Micro miniband x4x20 each side

Today was a good day. My upper days are so "blah" since I'm not pressing. Today was different. Myosynergy may be shining now. 120's felt like baby weight and I had some good volume all around and didn't feel fatigued at all. I feel full and felt outstanding the entire workout
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MyoSynergy Log
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:32 PM
  2. MyoSynergy Logs Wanted
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:35 AM
  3. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info