Swanks is a LIFTaholic with STIMaholic by Genomyx!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, so I was picked to log the new Genomyx high stim pwo “STIMaholic”. Big thanks to DJBeanPole for the opportunity to do this!

First off, the way it’s labeled and packaged made me feel like I was really getting in on something super secret lol 
Second, as soon as I opened up the foil the pina colada scent wafted up and immediately made my mouth water. It smells really good with no real chemical scent unless you dunk your nose right into the tub.

I mixed it up with 8oz of water as directed. It mixed up really fast and left no floaters or granules sticking to the sides of my shaker. Probably one of the better mixing pwo’s I’ve seen. It mixes up a light blue color, true to its name.
IMG_20140422_115238_046.jpg

The flavor was a bit much at 8oz, so I’m going to up it to 12oz next time, but I’d rate it a solid 8 on taste alone.

I think it’s got a good bit of niacin in it as my face got very very warm after about 15 minutes and then the stim started to creep in. It was full force by about the 35 minute mark. I didn’t get shaky or nauseous, and I’m still feeling it fairly well now about 3 hours later so I can’t comment on crash at this point.

I just did about 45 minutes of light/moderate cardio today and I absolutely SOAKED through my clothes with sweat, it was crazy.

So my initial impression of this as a pwo for cardio is a solid 9/10, just deducting a point for the flavor being somewhat off, but again definitely not bad. I’ll revise this is more water fixes this.

I am currently trying to lean out a bit, here are some recent pics for you guys:

IMG_20140418_133853_620.jpg
IMG_20140418_133911_526.jpg
IMG_20140422_062440_937.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for the stim!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, looking boss in those pics!
Thanks dude! I'm trying. I've had a lot of stress lately so my diet has had some serious meh moments lol but I'm leaning out well overall

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin beastly!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeaaaa buddy!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hitting up a shoulder session in about 45 minutes!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up a nice shoulder session today. The flavor was MUCH better with 12oz of water vs 8oz so I'll be sticking with that. I did, however, feel a bit off today. I was somewhat lightheaded and just couldn't pound out the weight as well as last week. Could be a fluke and totally unrelated to the STIMaholic. So, so far I'll say it's fantastic for cardio, I'm on the fence about it pre-lifting at the moment.

Some pics from today:

Arnolds with the 70s
IMG_1697.jpg

Got that PUMP going on
IMG_20140423_123127_053.jpg

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully its just a fluke! I've felt like that the past two days I've lifted (with different preworkouts... I haven't even TRIED Stimaholic yet you lucky bastard!) so tomorrow I'm going in with an empty stomach and no preworkout to see if its me or my body not liking the concoctions I'm trying. Glad to see Stimaholic gettin' dat der pump going.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully its just a fluke! I've felt like that the past two days I've lifted (with different preworkouts... I haven't even TRIED Stimaholic yet you lucky bastard!) so tomorrow I'm going in with an empty stomach and no preworkout to see if its me or my body not liking the concoctions I'm trying. Glad to see Stimaholic gettin' dat der pump going.
it def delivers energy and pump and it brings the sweat on!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Arnold's with 70's! Your a beast, great pics!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arnold's with 70's! Your a beast, great pics!
thanks man! I'm really trying to bring my shoulders up, my upper body is somewhat out of proportion with my lower body.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So not really a fan of the blue colada flavor huh? Don't know if I'd like it myself. I got the Red Apple flavor and that's delicious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So not really a fan of the blue colada flavor huh? Don't know if I'd like it myself. I got the Red Apple flavor and that's delicious.
kinda hard to mess up apple. even when it doesn't really taste like apple it usually isn't bad, imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always in to see what swanks is doing

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking MASSive in those pics Mr Swanky! In for more high stim PWO use!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the contrary its quite good, just too strong with only 8oz of water. I suggest 12oz

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I hit up a great leg session this morning after taking my regular pwo and didn’t have any real issues (other than a slight tweat and instability in my right knee that forced me to swap out squats for vertical leg press). I took a full dose of STIMaholic today to do some cardio and got the same light-headed almost disembodied feeling again. I’m going to dial it back to a ½ dose next time and see if I’m just doing too much too soon, which very well could be the case. Stay tuned!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Not good, hopefully it's not the Stimaholic

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not good, hopefully it's not the Stimaholic
I may just be a little sensitive to something in it, I'll dial the dose back and see what happens. no biggie!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well .... Can you guess the amount of stim/caffine?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Quite a few different things in there so its tough to guess
Well as long as your not laying in the parking lot having a seizure your good.... I little drooling is acceptable

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as long as your not laying in the parking lot having a seizure your good.... I little drooling is acceptable
Lol right you are sir

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I accidentally took 3 scoops of SpeedX3 on my first try with it and could taste colors. Whoops!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I accidentally took 3 scoops of SpeedX3 on my first try with it and could taste colors. Whoops!
hahaha omg i can't even imagine!!

I'm back at it today, had a really busy weekend but still managed to get a great 2 hour chest day in on saturday! Was able to hit the 85s for 10 on incline DB chest press which was 2 more than the last time I did 80s and that time I had someone to put the db's in my hands for me. It was pretty tough getting the 85s from my knees and into position but I did it. It wasn't a STIMaholic day because I accidentally left my tub at work, but I'll be using it again today before I hit my back this afternoon. I'm going to try a 1/2 dose today and see how that treats me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damnnnnnn.....someone send me a scoop of this real quick!!!!!!!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I used a 1/2 scoop mixed with my pwo and hit my back hard this afternoon. I think I found a really winning combo for STIMaholic. I had a ridiculous amount of energy, but this time no light headed feeling at all. I also was able to beat some PRs today pulling 20 plates (200lbs) on the pully machine low row for 5 sets of 15 solid, also my finisher today I did much better than last week hitting 5x15 with a 70lb dumbbell on deep extension pullovers (the head of the dumbell in my hands goes below my head at the bottom of the motion to get the best stretch possible). I really beat the sh*t out of that workout!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
85 lb DB inclines! Impressive brother! What was your combo PWO? Volatile?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damnnnnnn.....someone send me a scoop of this real quick!!!!!!!!!!
Send me your info broski... Let's get you a tub to log. Srs. ;-)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
85 lb DB inclines! Impressive brother! What was your combo PWO? Volatile?
Lucky guess! Haha! Reminded me of when I used to mix muscle marinade with volatile except the stim with this is a bit smoother because its not dmaa

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky guess! Haha! Reminded me of when I used to mix muscle marinade with volatile except the stim with this is a bit smoother because its not dmaa
Really liked the Volatile but needed more than a scoop for my usual high stim needs. DMAA makes me "calm" and "strung out". This Stimaholic looks interesting.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really liked the Volatile but needed more than a scoop for my usual high stim needs. DMAA makes me "calm" and "strung out". This Stimaholic looks interesting.
Dmaa always made me grind my teeth

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheSwanks Supplement Logs 127
TheSwanks Supplement Logs 284