Trimming The Fat with LEVEL II

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Formutech for giving me the opportunity to log the new Fruit Punch Level II ! Perfect timing .... tis the season to cut the fat from that long winters bulk.

First off I want to mention the concentration level of this awesome product .... the scoop is the smallest I have ever seen for any powdered product out there .... at first I thought I may need to go more than one scoop because I am a large mammal (6'5" 265lbs) but boy was I wrong! Within 15 minutes of drinking it down I was up and running. No major jitters but some very serious energy! What impressed me the most was the hunger suppression. I have never used a product that accomplished this so perfectly. I have actually had to force myself to eat!! No BS! Trying to maintain proper protein intake while cutting has never been an issue because, lets face it, when cutting you're always hungry. Well that is definitely not the case while using LEVEL II ! I am on my second day of using the product and each time I have taken it upon waking up and going downstairs .... before my usual morning pot of coffee. Each time I found myself about an hour later realizing that I have not had breakfast and I'm not even hungry. Breakfast being the most important meal of the day, I made myself get up and eat something ... a protein smoothy yesterday and some scrambled eggs with broccoli rab today. Feels kinda weird eating when you're not at all hungry but I know I need to keep up the protein intake to stave off muscle loss.

Taste 4/5 Tastes like fruit punch. That part is spot on. I tend to prefer a more mild taste, especially first thing in the morning so I think I am gonna go with more water in tomorrow's mix.
Mixability 4/5 Mixes pretty well in the shaker cup .... mine foamed up quit a bit but I let it sit for about 5 minutes and the foam went down. No grit and no grainy mess left behind in the cup ... no wasted product.
Energy 5/5 Within 15 minutes it hit me......no sitting around doing nothing on rest days any longer.
Feeling 4/5 For the first hour I have noticed a little jittery feeling and some temperature fluctuations ... I attribute this to the Yohimbine. However after an hour or so this wears off and its nothing but positive, smooth energy.

I am a little behind on everything due to way too much family over the Holiday so I will have to post my weigh-in stats tomorrow morning so I have a good benchmark to go from to test the overall effectiveness of this stuff.
Overall impression at this point is that LEVEL II is the real deal! The appetite suppression alone should guarantee some significant fat loss. Looking forward to putting it through its paces. Thanks again Formutech !!!! ;)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck...along for the ride!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for thi

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Been an unusually hectic busy week from hell so I haven't had much computer time .... which is very unusual in itself. Anyway .... I know that Level II has without a doubt made this week easier in the since that I have been energized and focused throughout ..... been able to accomplish everything and still have energy to spare. However, energy is energy .... what I am really liking about Level II is the appetite suppression ! I know it sounds cliche but I really have had to force myself to eat otherwise I would just keep going and not eat anything pretty much all day. This makes it Very Easy to stay on-point with my cutting meal plan that's for sure .... absolutely zero cravings ! No desire to keep eating .... quite the opposite .... I find myself wishing the meal would be over so I can stop eating and get back to whatever I was doing. This is a weird feeling. So I think the appetite suppression alone will be the most effective part of Level II ! We just went through a very candy and junk food inundated holiday and I did not eat any! None of it! And there's still bags of candy and chocolate bunnies on the table and I have no desire to touch it! The kids keep trying to F*ck with me by holding candy under my nose etc ... They don't know about my secret weapon .... Level II baby!!!!
On another note I am still getting a little uneasy slight jittery feeling for the first hour or so after taking it but after I eat breakfast that subsides fairly well and then its all good. So needless to say breakfast has been the one meal I look forward to and don't have to really think about.

So all in all I think this is a pretty potent product that likely will live up to its claims. Time will tell. I know for a fact I am eating less and eating exactly according to my macro meal plan. No carb cravings either so that will help as well. Have to force myself every 3-4 days or so to consciously 'carb-up' to stave off metabolic deficit and keep muscle glycogen where it needs to be. Great product !! ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trust me this lives up to its claims

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but in! First impressions look good so far!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think we took the weekend off

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I think we took the weekend off
Yeah ..... was gone all weekend. Camping up in the woods. Took my Level II with me though. Felt great all weekend and had energy to spare. The appetite suppression is still going strong. This is the perfect cutting tool just based on that aspect alone. No cravings and no desire to cheat whatsoever. Just have to be sure to stay on top of planned diet / protein intake because you will NOT be hungry and if you aren't paying attention you WILL forget to eat.

On another note .... the first hour jittery feeling I have been having seems to be subsiding. Just feeling good and nice steady long lasting energy.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you not into crazy stims that can happen. This is a high stim produvy

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah ..... was gone all weekend. Camping up in the woods. Took my Level II with me though. Felt great all weekend and had energy to spare. The appetite suppression is still going strong. This is the perfect cutting tool just based on that aspect alone. No cravings and no desire to cheat whatsoever. Just have to be sure to stay on top of planned diet / protein intake because you will NOT be hungry and if you aren't paying attention you WILL forget to eat.

On another note .... the first hour jittery feeling I have been having seems to be subsiding. Just feeling good and nice steady long lasting energy.
yeah it may take a little time to adjust to but it's not too bad even then.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I agree the appetite suppression does well. I really liked kicking off my cut with it for that reason. Going from bulking to cutting the cals were dropped quite a bit. I needed something to keep me from wanting to eat all day.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Starting to really love this stuff !!! Level II is a strong stim product that's for sure. The appetite suppression continues to be the most impressive part of it for me. I have not cheated on my cutting diet at all ! Nor have I had any desire to do so which is the awesome part. No cravings at all!!! Awesome stuff !

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always great when on a cut. Cravings kill most diets

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to really love this stuff !!! Level II is a strong stim product that's for sure. The appetite suppression continues to be the most impressive part of it for me. I have not cheated on my cutting diet at all ! Nor have I had any desire to do so which is the awesome part. No cravings at all!!! Awesome stuff !
I'm like a broken record but that's where I think L2 really shines is in the appetite suppressant category. Nothing out there is better without making you feel nauseated.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Truth. I still take it daily just to keep the appetite in check

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back on US soil after a 5 day Disney cruise....what's the haps?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back on US soil after a 5 day Disney cruise....what's the haps?
hahaha "what's the haps" - the Howard Stern Show right? i remember that episode back in the day

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Still lovin the appetite suppression from Level II. This stuff is awesome! Who would've thought such a small little scoop would deliver so much ! Great product .... I recommend this to anyone trying to cut or otherwise trying to tame outa control hunger .... no cravings - no cheating - real results !
Thanks again Formutech :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still lovin the appetite suppression from Level II. This stuff is awesome! Who would've thought such a small little scoop would deliver so much ! Great product .... I recommend this to anyone trying to cut or otherwise trying to tame outa control hunger .... no cravings - no cheating - real results !
now THAT is an awesome review tagline!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what we like to hear!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I took just now as I am at work. Eat here all the time so better to kill the appetite to much fried foods

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I took just now as I am at work. Eat here all the time so better to kill the appetite to much fried foods
Oh you know it will kill that appetite. Hell this morning about an hour after taking it I went in and opened the fridge and just stood there .... I did not want to eat or even spend any time cooking anything .... just wished for the futuristic protein/carb/fat perfect food pill I could take and be done with it. LOL Level II totally destroys my desire to eat. However, knowing my muscles felt differently and really wanted some protein I opted for the quick and easy eggs and Ezekiel toast .... ;) Level II is this real deal !

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh you know it will kill that appetite. Hell this morning about an hour after taking it I went in and opened the fridge and just stood there .... I did not want to eat or even spend any time cooking anything .... just wished for the futuristic protein/carb/fat perfect food pill I could take and be done with it. LOL Level II totally destroys my desire to eat. However, knowing my muscles felt differently and really wanted some protein I opted for the quick and easy eggs and Ezekiel toast .... ;) Level II is this real deal !
Also helps you make good food choices..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use it at work so I don't grab all the easy accessible fried foods

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff this Level II. Sadly I finished my tub this morning. Gonna feel weird tomorrow morning without it. Gotta go back to just coffee. :( I am on my phone at the moment. I will post my final review writeup tomorrow morning......if I manage to get alert enough with just coffee. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff this Level II. Sadly I finished my tub this morning. Gonna feel weird tomorrow morning without it. Gotta go back to just coffee. :( I am on my phone at the moment. I will post my final review writeup tomorrow morning......if I manage to get alert enough with just coffee. :)
really looking forward to your final review bro!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We appreciate your involvement with this. Please be sure to link your final review to this thread as well.