Formutech takes Cary to Level II

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
First I would like to thank all the reps from FN: 02 sixxer, TheSwanks, cheftepesh1, double s, Brucega, vanbeast73, for selecting me to run Level II.
I had my first dose of Level II on Saturday, I tried only 3/4 of a scoop to see how I would react to it. The first thing I noticed right off was the taste, it was fruit punch no doubts about it. The second thing I noticed was that it mixed great, no clumps or residue left in the bottle afterwards. I did notice some energy but knew that a full scoop would do this stim junkie just fine.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Sunday morning, first full scoop. BOOM!!! Not too long after drinking I start to notice the B-3 Niacin feeling, feeling warm all over and for me, my elbows knuckles, and chest turn red. I did feel the energy constant all day and I did not get hungry during church. I did not get tired at all while chasing my son and his cousins around at the Easter egg hunt.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
This morning, I can already tell that this will be the replacement for my usual morning cup of coffee! I cannot say how the taste is, so much like fruit punch! Oh and one thing I forgot to mention, when I got the container in the mail, it was so small I thought that maybe it was just a 10-15 day sample until I saw the scoop, I do not think that I've ever seen a scoop so small. Like they say, dynamite does come in small packages, one small scoop will do ya!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love that it's not a Tom of powder and gives awesome results

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the shout out. Definitely good stuff and will light you up nicely.

If you like grape, it is just as good.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed brother!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning, I can already tell that this will be the replacement for my usual morning cup of coffee! I cannot say how the taste is, so much like fruit punch! Oh and one thing I forgot to mention, when I got the container in the mail, it was so small I thought that maybe it was just a 10-15 day sample until I saw the scoop, I do not think that I've ever seen a scoop so small. Like they say, dynamite does come in small packages, one small scoop will do ya!
Hell yeah man, the boss has the fruit punch flavor on lock down! the punch Volatile is delicious!!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Yea!!! Let's see you get lean and thanks for the shout out ;)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Starting weight on Saturday morning was 236 on home scales.
Today if the weather cooperates with me, I will hit up the track before soccer practice for a few laps, work in a little HIIT. I have come to the realization that lifting just isn't in the cards anymore because of my shoulder but hey that is not going to stop me from losing this fluffy mid-section I have!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today if the weather cooperates with me, I will hit up the track before soccer practice for a few laps, work in a little HIIT. I have come to the realization that lifting just isn't in the cards anymore because of my shoulder but hey that is not going to stop me from losing this fluffy mid-section I have!!
try doing some high rep squats and deadlifts, that'll get you buring up some cals dude!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cary - I fully hear you. Now that I am into my 40's they days of lifting heavy, trying to bulk up etc are a thing of the past. It is all about preserving what I have and refining it.

Good luck with your Formutech trek!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Cary - I fully hear you. Now that I am into my 40's they days of lifting heavy, trying to bulk up etc are a thing of the past. It is all about preserving what I have and refining it.

Good luck with your Formutech trek!
Thanks bro! Having had reconstructive surgery on both of my shoulders truly sucks when you want to lift and build muscle but you have to adapt and overcome.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
One big thing I notice is that after I take it, is I am not yawning all morning like I was before. Constant energy all day, I love it!!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Thanks bro! Having had reconstructive surgery on both of my shoulders truly sucks when you want to lift and build muscle but you have to adapt and overcome.
I was so scared last night I really damaged my shoulder, I gashed my finger cutting an avocado the other night (dont ask lol) anyways I have a big band aid covering my finger, I was doing DB bench (incline) and didn't have 100% grip that I normally would, and doing 5lbs less than I did the week prior, on my fourth rep, the DB on my left arm came down acwardly and backwards sort of (this is the best description I can give) and I thought I possibly hurt my rotator cuff, but I have full range of motion this morning, its just sore... This is coming off a back injury which had me out of the game so to speak for about 6-7 years, and still nags me from time to time...

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I was so scared last night I really damaged my shoulder, I gashed my finger cutting an avocado the other night (dont ask lol) anyways I have a big band aid covering my finger, I was doing DB bench (incline) and didn't have 100% grip that I normally would, and doing 5lbs less than I did the week prior, on my fourth rep, the DB on my left arm came down acwardly and backwards sort of (this is the best description I can give) and I thought I possibly hurt my rotator cuff, but I have full range of motion this morning, its just sore... This is coming off a back injury which had me out of the game so to speak for about 6-7 years, and still nags me from time to time...
Full ROM is good, I would give it a couple days and see how it feels. Maybe drop weight a little and see how it feels and then work your way back up.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
A total of about 4 miles yesterday!!! 3 1/2 on the track and about 1/2 with the soccer team. The energy was definitely there, my endurance was not but that will come in time. You just can't wake up one morning and say you are going to run a marathon. I felt good after running though, tired but not overly tired.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
A total of about 4 miles yesterday!!! 3 1/2 on the track and about 1/2 with the soccer team. The energy was definitely there, my endurance was not but that will come in time. You just can't wake up one morning and say you are going to run a marathon. I felt good after running though, tired but not overly tired.
Yea that's what I love about level ii it's strong and clean no heart about to explode feeling while doing cardio or at all keep up the good work man!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that's what I love about level ii it's strong and clean no heart about to explode feeling while doing cardio or at all keep up the good work man!
Yep exactly just buckets of sweat!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Taking mine in a few for late workout

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Saturday marked 1 week since I've been going to Level II. I hopped on the scales first thing that morning and I had lost a pound. Doesn't seem like much but my diet wasn't really in check due to Easter, all the Easter eggs, etc around the house. One thing though, Level II does give me all day energy and the appetite suppression as advertised. I do get hungry but not the "starving sensation" that I usually get. Let's see what week 2 is like when I get my diet in check.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like we said says what it does and does what it says

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday marked 1 week since I've been going to Level II. I hopped on the scales first thing that morning and I had lost a pound. Doesn't seem like much but my diet wasn't really in check due to Easter, all the Easter eggs, etc around the house. One thing though, Level II does give me all day energy and the appetite suppression as advertised. I do get hungry but not the "starving sensation" that I usually get. Let's see what week 2 is like when I get my diet in check.
so, how have you been dosing it up until this point?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find that Even when diet isn't perfect level II helps

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Sorry guys, I haven't been able to post because my boss has been in here at work. I absolutely love this stuff. It starts to kick in literally minutes after I drink it. I have noticed that my shorts that I recently bought are feeling a little looser around my waist. I haven't been able to exercise much but I am not eating as much as I normally would. You guys have an awesome, one of a kind product on your hands!!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Oh and remember the guy that got busted for the copy and paste app after the winners were selected? Well here was a PM I got from him this weekend.....

Hi Cary!

May i please please have the opportunity to try out you guys products and make honest reviews on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/william9059 please!! I am running out of supplements to do reviews for my youtube and I want to keep it going please give me an opportunity my brother!

Bill Nguyen
6585 El Colegio Road, Santa Barbara, CA, 93117

:tool:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and remember the guy that got busted for the copy and paste app after the winners were selected? Well here was a PM I got from him this weekend.....

Hi Cary!

May i please please have the opportunity to try out you guys products and make honest reviews on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/william9059 please!! I am running out of supplements to do reviews for my youtube and I want to keep it going please give me an opportunity my brother!

Bill Nguyen
6585 El Colegio Road, Santa Barbara, CA, 93117

:tool:
well he's a tenacious little bastard huh?? lmao!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Boards need to boot people like that

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back on US soil after a 5 day Disney cruise....what's the latest and greatest?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Week #2 is in the books and I am down another pound! One thing to add is that I did not do any cardio last week besides walking around at work and at one soccer practice. Weather was bad and work was pretty busy. This week the weather looks to be pretty so the track is calling my name.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice to drop a pound when not trying

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week #2 is in the books and I am down another pound! One thing to add is that I did not do any cardio last week besides walking around at work and at one soccer practice. Weather was bad and work was pretty busy. This week the weather looks to be pretty so the track is calling my name.
excellent progress so far!! diet been pretty tight?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Ok, time for a negative side effect. This has happened about 3 times, after drinking Level II, I will notice that my bottom lip will swell up a bit for about 15-20 mins then start to go down. Anyone have any idea why? Could I be allergic to something in it?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, time for a negative side effect. This has happened about 3 times, after drinking Level II, I will notice that my bottom lip will swell up a bit for about 15-20 mins then start to go down. Anyone have any idea why? Could I be allergic to something in it?
Very strange. You'd think if you had an allergy it wouldn't be so localized and would affect more than just your lip. No itchy mouth or throat, no rash or hives? I'd say its not an allergy but very curious. How swollen are we talking? Punched in the face swollen or ate something really cold swollen?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Very strange. You'd think if you had an allergy it wouldn't be so localized and would affect more than just your lip. No itchy mouth or throat, no rash or hives? I'd say its not an allergy but very curious. How swollen are we talking? Punched in the face swollen or ate something really cold swollen?
No other tell tale signs of anaphylaxis-like allergic reaction. Swelling not very big, I'd say ate something really cold swollen but goes away. It just seems strange to me as well that it is localized to just my bottom lip.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
No other tell tale signs of anaphylaxis-like allergic reaction. Swelling not very big, I'd say ate something really cold swollen but goes away. It just seems strange to me as well that it is localized to just my bottom lip.
Maybe your lips are trying to keep some of that sweet nectar for them selfs lol :p

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
lol, possibly

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you been taking this fasted in the morning? Just wondering if it is reacting with anything else, meds, foods, other supps etc

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yes, fasted first thing in the morning. It is my new routine just liked coffee used to be but I have not drank coffee since I started taking this.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just keep us in the loop ok?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Of course. Not gonna lave you guys hanging

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yes, fasted first thing in the morning. It is my new routine just liked coffee used to be but I have not drank coffee since I started taking this.
Yeah kinda don't need coffee when you have Level II. Lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah kinda don't need coffee when you have Level II. Lol
Made that mistake when I first took Level II. Used a scoop fasted around 5:30 AM and grabbed my 1pm java pick me up, force of habit....didn't feel right at all.....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have done the double dose thing and it's awesome

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I took Wednesday off just to see how things went and I got hungry not even an hour into my day.
Yesterday I took a dose and I must say I felt AWESOME all day!!
I rushed out the door this morning and forgot to take my dose and go figure I'm hungry as hell. This thing seriously does wonders in the appetite control department!!!