Building The Alpha Physique With ForeRunner Labs

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I just want to say thank you to Forerunner labs and Harbonah for hooking me up with this great stack. I will be running 2 bottles of Alpha Hard and 2 bottles of Alpha Mass for a total of 8 weeks. My diet will be 90-95% clean with no alcohol, I want to get the most out of these products! I'll be lifting 6-7 days a week so I'll be updating the log almost everyday. Which means Harbonah needs to keep his a$$ log onto AM:) sorry buddy.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-764099719.jpg

Here we go!

image-3816797753.jpg

This is the Alpha Hard label

image-345063382.jpg

This is the Alpha Mass label

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-39924767.jpg

This is my stack. Very basic, a pre workout a protein powder and the FRL stack. I wanted it to be like this so nothing interfered with the results of the stack. I will be posting progress pics, food, shake recipes, etc.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-2467841999.jpg

image-545290813.jpg

These are pics from 1-2 weeks ago. My physique hasn't changed since these. Let's see what a good diet and this FRL stack can do!!!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In for this!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't count until I'm here, so, first.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely in for this

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh my! Thanks for joint guys, this brings my level up a notch:)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Accountability is great motivation.

We'll kick your ass into gear if you slack haha

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On board b!tches!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cant miss this!

Leggo!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Damn! Thanks guys for joining! I can't wait to get this started! My motivation has just increased!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
In this looks like a hell of a stack! Summer is around the corner this is good stack to get ready for poo season

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
In this looks like a hell of a stack! Summer is around the corner this is good stack to get ready for poo season
Oh yes, we just had this conversation. I think this stack will get me where I want to be for this summer. Definitely pool/beach ready but I'm debating if I'm going to compete this year or next.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok I know both products say to take 3 caps in the AM and 3 caps in the PM spread apart by 1 hr. So take a cap wait an hr, take a cap and so on. I know there supposed to be with meals and for the most part I can make that happen but what if there are times that I can't take them with a meal. Is this ok?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st one that lifts! You're looking freakin amazing. Are you going to do any physique competitions?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're starting in pretty good shape, should be looking great in 8 weeks!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Looks like you're starting in pretty good shape, should be looking great in 8 weeks!
Thanks buddy, I'm pretty excited for this run! First two pills are down the hatch with post workout meal. Nothing fancy cause I'm running late.
1 scoop Athletes Whey in water
1 banana
1 spoonful of PB

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I didn't have a lot of time this morning for a workout but I got it done. This workout was about 30 min

Flat BB bench
135x15
185x10
205x10
225x5
Drop
205x5
Drop
185x5
Drop
135x10
The rests were 15 sec.

Incline DB press-ss-susp sys bicep curls
4x80's x 10-ss-4x8 reps

Flat DB hammer press-ss-preacher curls
4x60's x 10-ss-4x90x8
Rests were 20 sec

Reverse grip flat bench-ss-seated dumbbell curl(together)-ss-stretch push-ups
3x135x8-ss-3x30's x 8-ss-3x10 reps
5 sec rests

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
In man lookin good already excited to see how you get after this stack! Chest is huuuuge

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Mmmm plain chicken and brown rice. That's what I'm eating.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
In man lookin good already excited to see how you get after this stack! Chest is huuuuge
Thanks man! These 8 weeks should be great! I stopped at the gas station on the way to work and grabbed a Supreme protein bar, so my next 2 pills went down with that

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better late than never! Subbed for gainz!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yes, we just had this conversation. I think this stack will get me where I want to be for this summer. Definitely pool/beach ready but I'm debating if I'm going to compete this year or next.
Any dates in mind for competing? A little added muscle on that already pristine frame and you'd be knocked them off the stage. Wonder if i look like that under my 'winter coat' lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Any dates in mind for competing? A little added muscle on that already pristine frame and you'd be knocked them off the stage. Wonder if i look like that under my 'winter coat' lol
Yes, there's a local show at the end of June.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I know both products say to take 3 caps in the AM and 3 caps in the PM spread apart by 1 hr. So take a cap wait an hr, take a cap and so on. I know there supposed to be with meals and for the most part I can make that happen but what if there are times that I can't take them with a meal. Is this ok?
I was wondering this too

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just took my 3rd dose with lunch. I can't wait for these bad boys to kick in. It probably takes a couple weeks to kick in I bet

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Just took my 3rd dose with lunch. I can't wait for these bad boys to kick in. It probably takes a couple weeks to kick in I bet
That's what I was thinking. I wish I would have got the two of each. I am going to log the 1hard 1mass

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's what I was thinking. I wish I would have got the two of each. I am going to log the 1hard 1mass
Nice! Are you stacking them at the same time or staggering them like they have on there website so it lasts longer?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
following along with this one!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established