Hello My Name Is Reggie and I'm a STIMaholic!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to say thanks to Marms and Genomyx for allowing me to try out their new stim pre workout STIMaholic!! Unfortunately it came this afternoon and I trained this morning but I will be starting this tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397867145.109638.jpg
I have no idea what the ingredients are but the flavor Red Apple sounds pretty tasty!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh, my!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are you beta testing it?!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for stopping by guys!

Ya I am beta testing it. I want to crack it open!! Damn the mail for coming so late in the day.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to bet that there is some AMP Citrate in there

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And bits of real panther so you know it's good

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
They've done studies you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Only cuz you're a niners fan!!! :D

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the next high stim PWO added to my supplement stash (and for beast workouts by Reggie)!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inside!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Reggie! Welcome to SA... lol...

That warning on the label about "do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24 hour period" is like telling me "hey your xmas presents are in the closet and wrapped up but you can't open them until xmas in two weeks..."

:D!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a top ten movie for me to! The second one was good but it felt forced, it didn't flow like the first one.
Good to know... Was gonna rent it but I'll pass. The only sequel that comes to mind that blew the original away was T2... And maybe Aliens. Different vibes though.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Good to know... Was gonna rent it but I'll pass. The only sequel that comes to mind that blew the original away was T2... And maybe Aliens. Different vibes though.
Its not that it isn't worth watching because it is still entertaining it just falls short of the first one. I do wish that I would had the option to rent the rated R versions.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short sweet and to the point! Great start. I was waiting to see if you knocked over your water when u were opening the tub but all went well lol
Ironically enough my first cup did get knocked over and it was sitting on my computer desk. Just barely missing my laptop. Lucky I've been honing my ninja skills and was able to keep it dry!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

1 scoop of STIMaholic in 8oz of water.

Mixibility-5/5
Taste- 5/5
Energy-***etaboutit! Very clean, smooth energy. No jitters at all. 5/5
Focus-what was I talking about? Oh ya focus 4.5/5

All jokes aside I was quite impressed with my first experience with STIMaholic. Training went great, I had plenty of drive to bust it out and had plenty of energy left over for a little cardio.

iPod playlist-TOOL
Muscles trained-Back
Rests kept to 10-45 seconds depending on movement.

Full Range Pulldowns
120x15x4

Db Deadlifts
70x10
90x10
110x8x2

One Arm Bentover Rows (holding at the top for a 3 count)
70x12
80x10
90x6
80x10

Standing Bentover Db Rows (arms simultaneous)
60x10x4

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
90x12x3

High Rows
120x10x3

Facepull Ladders
70x10x10

Cardio
Bike for 15 minutes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, that is a awesome 1st review of this stuff.....:run:

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Reggie! Welcome to SA... lol...

That warning on the label about "do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24 hour period" is like telling me "hey your xmas presents are in the closet and wrapped up but you can't open them until xmas in two weeks..."

:D!
DJ! how's it going brother

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJ! how's it going brother
DJ! Long time no talk buddy! How's the little one doing in the oven?
Hey guys ;-)! Things are going well! Sorry for the hijack Reggie (I haven't posted on AM regularly in... forever lol)! Baby is healthy and the gender is going to be revealed this weekend so Pete you might see it on Facebook... another reason I haven't been on! Too much going on at home! But trying to follow as diligently as possible!

And now back to Reggie :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hey guys ;-)! Things are going well! Sorry for the hijack Reggie (I haven't posted on AM regularly in... forever lol)! Baby is healthy and the gender is going to be revealed this weekend so Pete you might see it on Facebook... another reason I haven't been on! Too much going on at home! But trying to follow as diligently as possible! And now back to Reggie :)
Great to hear! Glad your back!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

1 1/4ish scoop of STIMaholic

Music-Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists

Muscles Trained-Chest/Triceps

Decided to add an extra 1/4 scoop to see what would happen. Fantastic energy is what happened!!! I think that may be my sweet spot. Heart rate stayed fairly high but no jitters or dizziness.

Push-ups

Db Flat Bench
70x15
80x10
90x10
110x9

Db Incline Guillotine Press ss with Incline Flyes
(60x10 ss 30x12)x3

Db Decline Bench
80x15x3

Incline Around The Worlds
15x15x4

Tricep Pushdowns
90x12x4

Tricep Extensions
60x10x3

Dips (bench)
20x3

Tricep Kickbacks
25x12x4

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Holy! Those tri's will be screaming tomorrow. I can't to try this product!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy! Those tri's will be screaming tomorrow. I can't to try this product!
Ya they will be!! The thing that impresses me the most about STIMaholic is no jitters at all and absolutely no crash. Very strong energy, and very smooth at the same time.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ya they will be!! The thing that impresses me the most about STIMaholic is no jitters at all and absolutely no crash. Very strong energy, and very smooth at the same time.
How do you think it compares to stimul8?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you think it compares to stimul8?
In all honesty it was so long ago that I beta tested that and have only had one sample since. I couldn't give an accurate comparison. I can tell you that STIMaholic is better than the pwo's I had been mentioning my training log ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

1 1/4ish scoop of STIMaholic

Music-Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists

Muscles Trained-Chest/Triceps

Decided to add an extra 1/4 scoop to see what would happen. Fantastic energy is what happened!!! I think that may be my sweet spot. Heart rate stayed fairly high but no jitters or dizziness.

Push-ups

Db Flat Bench
70x15
80x10
90x10
110x9

Db Incline Guillotine Press ss with Incline Flyes
(60x10 ss 30x12)x3

Db Decline Bench
80x15x3

Incline Around The Worlds
15x15x4

Tricep Pushdowns
90x12x4

Tricep Extensions
60x10x3

Dips (bench)
20x3

Tricep Kickbacks
25x12x4
old school workout....hitting tri's is where strength and growth of arms comes, imo.

nice job, reggie.

looks like this stim has a little edge to it!!!:thumbsup:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
old school workout....hitting tri's is where strength and growth of arms comes, imo.

nice job, reggie.

looks like this stim has a little edge to it!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks bigt! I definitely have been slacking on tris lately so I'm thinking about hitting them twice a week for awhile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bigt! I definitely have been slacking on tris lately so I'm thinking about hitting them twice a week for awhile.
if you have been slacking on tri's, measure your arms....hit tri's hard for a few weeks then re-measure...preachers pump my arms up like crazy and give the appearance of bigger arms, but for me real growth comes from working tri's. stronger tri's are VERY beneficial to increasing other lifts as well, imo.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to hit hammer curls often as well. Really help with developing brachialis...that helps with arm size filling the gap between the bi's/tri's

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you have been slacking on tri's, measure your arms....hit tri's hard for a few weeks then re-measure...preachers pump my arms up like crazy and give the appearance of bigger arms, but for me real growth comes from working tri's. stronger tri's are VERY beneficial to increasing other lifts as well, imo.
Completely agree!

I try to hit hammer curls often as well. Really help with developing brachialis...that helps with arm size filling the gap between the bi's/tri's
I try to throw in Hammer Curls a few times a month. I would do them more often but they tend to really stress my elbows.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to throw in Hammer Curls a few times a month. I would do them more often but they tend to really stress my elbows.
Have you tried the cross body variation - (meadows).. This helped with elbow pain for me.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Did I mention that I love this stuff? I gotta put STIMaholic as one of my top pre workouts without a doubt! Can't wait for it to hit the stores so you guys can try it out.

1 1/4 scoop STIMaholic

Music-Metallica Kill Em All

Muscles Trained- Legs

Took my dose of STIMaholic 30 minutes before my workout but about 10 minutes after I was seriously AMPED! Seemed like the drive to the gym took hours!!

Squats
135x10x3
225x8
245x6
275x6

Hack Squats
90x10
180x10
360x8

Hammer Leg Extentions
90x10
180x10x2
200x8

Stair Climber
8 minutes

My cardio is **** right now. Good thing I don't have a fight coming up

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried the cross body variation - (meadows).. This helped with elbow pain for me.
Actually just started doing them that way. Does seem to make a difference

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One my favorite albums ever!