booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I received an unexpected gift from the bros over at Controlled Labs... A Whole tub of the new White Pump - Pineapple! I'm already logging Stimul8 and my own personal cut for the spring, so this log will not be a daily update but rather an update for a couple different dosing protocols and on different workout days. Prob thinking ~10 total updates or so.

Feel free to comment and let me know how you'd like to see me run it or what you'd want to see it mixed with (other stimmed pre's, agmatine, etc).

Workout Schedule:
Mon - Push (Chest Focus): Low Volume
Tues - OFF
Wed - Legs (Hamstring Focus): Low Volume
Thurs - Pull (Rack Pull): Low Volume
Fri - Push (Shoulder Focus): High Volume
Sat - Legs (Quad Focus): High Volume
Sun - Pull (Deadlift): High Volume

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First day that I used this was on Monday for a low volume shoulder focused push day. My initial impressions:

Taste: The flavor is incredible. I mixed 1 scoop with 20oz of water. I've never had a pineapple flavor before and this was everything I had hoped for. After my initial taste test I mixed in my tropical storm stimul8 (3/4scoop) and this combo was maybe the best tasting pre workout drink I've ever had. Basically a pina colada.

Mix: No residue, no issues, just a couple shakes and you're good to go.

Endurance: My workouts on Mon/Wed/Thurs are supposed to be lower volume, but lately my endurance has been way up (taking ARA/Peak Beta+). Again, I found myself adding sets and reps to every exercise. I can't contribute this to the WP but I am no longer taking the PB+/ARA so this weekend I'll get a better idea of what the WP does on its own.

Pump: This was rather disappointing. It took an fst-7 set of lateral shoulder raises to really feel like I had a good pump going (veins, hard, full, etc). I expected much more from one scoop so I will have to see how this changes as my diet and training changes.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried out 2 scoops yesterday for a light/pump back day. Honestly, I wasn't impressed. Pump was evident on some VERY high rep drop sets of rear delt flys but other then that it was nothing out of the ordinary when doing 12 rep, hard squeeze sets of wide pulldowns or bent over db rows.

The flavor is out of this world good however so that is a nice treat ha. 2sc with 3/4-1sc Stimul8 tropical storm is like a pina colada from heaven.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took 2 scoops before shoulder focused push day today. I think it had a lot to do with the huge cheat meal/refeed I had last night but vascularity and pump were both almost instant and stayed through the entire workout.

I'll have to try again next week once I'm back to my diet to see if it was the food or the white pump.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I subbed lol What's searching for it.

Have you taken it standalone yet?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought I subbed lol What's searching for it. Have you taken it standalone yet?
I have not. Might try Monday on one of my lighter days where a stim isn't totally nec

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Plan is to take 2sc standalone today for my lower volume push day (chest focused). The goal of the workut is to get a good squeeze and pump going so this will be the ultimate test as far as I'm concerned.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So yesterday was 2 solo scoops of WP, 25min pre workout. Didn't notice much until about my third set or so (5x5 benching so not really a pump set) when I started to get really vascular and feel my pecs and tris pumping up a bit. Nothing crazy but when I went to my db shoulder presses and did a triple drop set on the last one I could really feel the effects. One of those "I can't itch my shoulder" type of pumps ha. Not "painful" or the best I've ever had, but certainly good. Strength was as good or maybe even slightly better then it has been even with no stims or other preworkouts so this was a huge plus for me.

Overall, I liked this but probably would not go out of my way to get it. The pumps were good but not great. At the right price it could be a nice compliment to an underdosed pre or a high stim pre.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
White pump seems to be helping progressively more and kicking In faster with each workout. Possibly the betaine that needed to build for max effect? Either way, 2acoops yesterday had my chest pumped like I was on cycle and staying rock hard for over an hour after leaving the gym.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothin wrong with rock hard :D I may have to give 2 scoops ago.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothin wrong with rock hard :D I may have to give 2 scoops ago.
I highly recommend it. 1 scoop did nothing for me. Might have to try it again tho now that things seem to be cumulatively effecting me

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly recommend it. 1 scoop did nothing for me. Might have to try it again tho now that things seem to be cumulatively effecting me
That's a possibility for sure. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried 1 scoop again yesterday to test the building effects and was definitely disappointed. 2 scoops will be the line for me from here on out.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully the pump from 2 scoops consistently pleased you more

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hopefully the pump from 2 scoops consistently pleased you more
For sure. 2 scoops is def where its at for me... I barely notice any difference with 1 scoop but two seems to help with endurance as well as a good, lasting pump.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About to take a week off from the gym here to recoup/recover/reset everything so here is my final review for white pump pineapple:

Taste - 5/5: Right on point. I have never had a pineapple flavor before so this was a nice change of pace. I was using this in conjunction with tropical storm stimul8 and what an amazing pina colada combo this makes. I was able to mix 1 scoop in upwards of 24oz of water and still have great, strong flavor. 2 scoops in 30oz was my go-to.

Mix - 5/5: Easy mixing with no floaters or settling in the amount of water I was using.

Effects - 3/5: 2 scoops was the effective dosage for me, which is why the rating is lower as the value of a tub is severely diminished as well as almost and OD on the betaine. I found 1 scoop to be fairly useless in the pump department. 2 scoops did give a solid, lasting pump that *****ed some I have had while on cycle. I also noticed that this product seemed to work better the longer I used it (building effects) as intitally I was rather disappointed.

Overall - 3/5: Definitiely not my favorite pump product that I've used. I found the impact to be minimal until the dosage was bumped to the max and I had been using for some time. This makes for very poor value as the servings become low and the impact is cumulative so you're almost "wasting" the first few workouts while things build. All that negative said, I did get a great effect at the higher dosage and with continued use so there is certainly some merit to the product. taste and mix were spectacular so that is also a big plus for those looking for something that is enjoyable as well as effective.

Thanks again to the guys at Controlled Labs for the chance to try this out!