Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
currently using dermacrine/dcp 2.0/revolution pct/G8. been on dermacrine for going on 5 months now, don't plan on stopping. almost thru my 1st bottle of dcp 2.0 have more coming. was using a different companies otc ai, but switched to revolution about 10 days ago. when revolution is gone i plan on buying some mass 550, i will also be buying some stimul8 with that order.

i have some reformulated combustion coming in the next day or so along with endosurge.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first! This stack is rather "different"!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In first! This stack is rather "different"!
indeed....the last stack was more of a test booster/bulk type stack, this time i am looking to get leaner for the summer...my weight is between 205-210, i can live with that but want to tighten up. even going to watch cals more closely than usual. as usual i will be giving reviews on the various products, which will change as the log progresses!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the weather here was absolutely gorgeous...played tennis for almost 2 hours, then took my dogs for a short walk. getting ready for mowing season next week, just doing some mulch so things have been kinda slow.

the grandbaby is doing really well!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
indeed....the last stack was more of a test booster/bulk type stack, this time i am looking to get leaner for the summer...my weight is between 205-210, i can live with that but want to tighten up. even going to watch cals more closely than usual. as usual i will be giving reviews on the various products, which will change as the log progresses!!!
Awesome, sounds like it's going to because great log!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
the weather here was absolutely gorgeous...played tennis for almost 2 hours, then took my dogs for a short walk. getting ready for mowing season next week, just doing some mulch so things have been kinda slow. the grandbaby is doing really well!!!
It's been 60 here in the bend all day, beautiful as well. Glad the new addition to the fam is doing well!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to hear about the grandchild.

What will your cals, etc be like ??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice to hear about the grandchild.

What will your cals, etc be like ??
hell man, i just cut back on things i know are bad and increase things i know are good, lol. i have low glucose so the standard low to no carb diets are out for me. i understand guys getting contest ready worrying about micro's, but for me commonsense rules the day....if i splurge i add more cardio!!! i guess i am blessed with good genetics, i have never had problems cutting, and put on muscle rather easily!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
the weather here was absolutely gorgeous...played tennis for almost 2 hours, then took my dogs for a short walk. getting ready for mowing season next week, just doing some mulch so things have been kinda slow.

the grandbaby is doing really well!!!
Good to hear

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear
TOUEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inb4 happy hour.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS and Finaflex, naturally.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a killer workout today....arms/chest and back!!! my neighbor workedout with me in my basement gym, i rarely have a spotter so i went heavy...damn, it felt good to crush out the big boy weights, been awhile!!!

been waking up looking leaner since i started revolution pct, good stuff!!! running low on dermacrine, hopefully my bps package comes today---anxious to start combustion, should be great with dcp 2.0!!!

another beautiful day today getting ready to take the dogs for a walk!!!! tennis is on tap for tomorrow....

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sounds like you had a killer workout! Rev pct is great stuff, my bro in law never runs out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you had a killer workout! Rev pct is great stuff, my bro in law never runs out.
gonna try out the new mass 550 as soon as this bottle of rev pct runs out, but for the price it is very hard to beat.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
gonna try out the new mass 550 as soon as this bottle of rev pct runs out, but for the price it is very hard to beat.
Oh yea, I can't wait to see the logs for Mass!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rev PCT always dries me up good... I too have a bottle of Mass 550 on the way - really looking forward to this one.

Sounds like a great workout in the basement!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tried out ironflex's quake today before tennis, energy and focus was top notch

nothing like tennis outdoors on a nice sunny day, really got the heartbeat up and broke a huge sweat....played with one of my double partners, he doesn't like to play sets of singles so we just rallied and ran a few drills...serious rallying is more physically demanding than sets, imo so no slacking. i run all the time, at least 3 times a week and think i am in pretty good shape, but 2 hours of chasing after tennis balls on a warm day showed me there is a lot of room for improvement, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rev PCT always dries me up good... I too have a bottle of Mass 550 on the way - really looking forward to this one.

Sounds like a great workout in the basement!
yup...i noticed the drying effect almost immediately after switching from the other ai to rev pct.

as to mass 550, i have ran triazole in the past and liked the boost in libido and ease on joints, but didn't get the drying effect i get from arimistane...i hope mass 550 exceeds effects of triazole!!! probably be ordering mass 550 monday---sale good till then?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I would love to see your take on the Mass!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup...i noticed the drying effect almost immediately after switching from the other ai to rev pct.

as to mass 550, i have ran triazole in the past and liked the boost in libido and ease on joints, but didn't get the drying effect i get from arimistane...i hope mass 550 exceeds effects of triazole!!! probably be ordering mass 550 monday---sale good till then?
Believe so. It comes with a sweet shirt too :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late to the cocktail party!! Killer stack dude!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Late to the cocktail party!! Killer stack dude!!
gonna get better, i always throw extra stuff in as i go along-kind of a floating review of products i have or am going to try...still waiting for my bps stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a sample of iron flex quake in mail yesterday, used it today before tennis.

2 hours on the court-phew!!! the quake held up well, good energy and nice focus....really surprised my legs held up under the stress of that much running and sudden stops, thought they might tighten up or get cramps...they did get pumped, but no cramping!!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
gonna get better, i always throw extra stuff in as i go along-kind of a floating review of products i have or am going to try...still waiting for my bps stuff!!!
A great surprise in logs, I love it!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
got a sample of iron flex quake in mail yesterday, used it today before tennis. 2 hours on the court-phew!!! the quake held up well, good energy and nice focus....really surprised my legs held up under the stress of that much running and sudden stops, thought they might tighten up or get cramps...they did get pumped, but no cramping!!!!
Sounds like quake treated you well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like quake treated you well!
yup, i really enjoyed it. for lifting i would probably go a scoop and a half to get the stim effect i want for aggressive lifting, but for something like tennis 1 scoop was perfect....keep in mind i am very stim tollerant, i know everyone says this-but in my case it is truth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really hope my bps stuff comes tommorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just popped for some mass 550

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:) That's what I like to hear! I am sure you will be more than pleased with that one
found some extra coin so i called nutra for a change in order, fortunately i caught it in time....new order looks like this:

1.finaflex/redefine mass 550 w/tee shirt, nikki said sizes were limited hope they send me at least an Xlarge-want a 2X by the time my wife washes it....lol
2.nutraplanet-propionyl-l-carnitine-plcar 100gms
3.finaflex/redefine stimul8 apple blast

she said it will ship TODAY-HOORAY!!!!

now if only my BPS stuff comes today!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice order! The FF shirts run a little large but if you are having an issue with the shirt you can send it my way! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice order! The FF shirts run a little large but if you are having an issue with the shirt you can send it my way! Lol
large is what i want...i am over 200 and when my wife washes tee's they tend to shrink, lol. 2x usually gets the job done even after washing. the nutra rep put a note asking for 2x so it's wait and see....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn....bps stuff didn't come today:cussing:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no bps yet...today is 5th day of no dermacrine and i really miss it.

but, my mass550/stimul8/plcar is coming tomorrow!!!

really crappy weather, yesterday was suppossed to be the start of mowing season but it rained all day...today it is just cold and damp out. decided to just put start of mowing off till next week.