MASStering gains with FINAFLEX

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
My new log for beta testing and progress tracking for the brand new MASS 550.

Still waiting on it to arrive but wanna get some basics out lined for the run. So coming shortly I'll get up my complete supp regiment. Shake plan for the day and macro goals set up

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
1th

I see you found a spot for your thread wrenchie...catchy thread title :cool2:
clear your inbox, you cannot receive messages
damn hoarder you

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I cleaned my box just for u guys. Hahaha.

Supp regiment : as far as the stuff I'm taking I wanted to keep it to a minimal. So only Finaflex products other than protein and fish oil. The stuff I'm taking in the list will stay consistent through the entire run.

MASS 550
Max pump
Creatrona
BCAA/SAA
STIMUL8

Occasionally G8.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Shake outline. This too will also stay consistent through the run

Pre WO
1 scoop tropical storm
STIMUL8
3 scoops creatrona
1 scoop bcaa/saa
4 max pump
250 ml water

Intra
1000 ml water
1 scoop bcaa/saa.

Post WO
1 scoop protein. Cals 309
1/2 cup egg whites. F 8
8 oz almond milk C 18
1/4 cup rolled oats. P 38

Shake 3 x daily Cals 204
1 scoop protein. F 3
1/2 cup egg whites. C 5
500 ml water. P 35

Bed time shake
1 scoop protein Cals 294
1/4 cup egg whites. F 7
8 oz almond milk. C 13
P 37
Daily macro totals here alone

Cals 1215
F 24
C 46
P 180

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Now the rest of my macro/diet I'm still fine tuning. Eating is eating but keeping changes to a minimal as well. My diets pretty balanced so at least not much work is needed

Totals will be
Cals 2475
F 65
C 150
P 300

After subtracting my shakes that leaves these numbers to be filled with food

Cals 1260
F. 41
C 104
P 120

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
My new log for beta testing and progress tracking for the brand new MASS 550.

Still waiting on it to arrive but wanna get some basics out lined for the run. So coming shortly I'll get up my complete supp regiment. Shake plan for the day and macro goals set up
I'm in for this!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tardy!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well went to the grocery store to map out the rest of my meal plan for this ride. After my third store looking for Ezekiel bread with no success I got a little aggravated. Back at it tomorrow. Not buying groceries unless it's exactly what I want.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had issues finding Ezekiel bread too. Granted, I only looked at two stores.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I've had issues finding Ezekiel bread too. Granted, I only looked at two stores.
I'm kinda aggravated with food shopping as a whole. I just came back to Nc from living up north on the vt/nh border. Up north there were health food stores all over. Down here I've found one , and it was about as big as my bathroom. So I'm on the hunt for something better.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do they have a Trader Joe's in your area? I know a lot of guys from here use that chain.

I would think though any 'high end' grocer would carry Ezekiel

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just about everywhere carrys it. Kroger does for sure. It's in the frozen section though....

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Do they have a Trader Joe's in your area? I know a lot of guys from here use that chain. I would think though any 'high end' grocer would carry Ezekiel
Closest trader joes is about 90 mins away

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Just about everywhere carrys it. Kroger does for sure. It's in the frozen section though....
No Kroger where I'm at. Looked at wal mart. Food lion and I don't remember what the other one was. I checked all the freezers

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Kroger where I'm at. Looked at wal mart. Food lion and I don't remember what the other one was. I checked all the freezers
Really.......hrrrrm. where do you live? Somalia?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Found my Ezekiel bread. Got some other things to grab then I'll get the rest of my diet plans posted

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Macro plan. Fully outlined.
Goal :
Cal 2475
F. 65
C150
P 300

Reality. Shakes/ food
Cals 1215/1289
F 24/25
C 46/116
P 180/136

Grand totals
Cals 2504
F 49
C 162
P 316
This is all figured with out fiber subtraction being applied. Might add some hb eggs to get my fat some what higher. Full menu layout to follow.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
All shakes previously posted. But food will be the following. Daily

12 oz 99 ff chicken breast
3 whole hb eggs
2 hb egg whites
1/2 cup ff cottage cheese
1 whole grapefruit
1/4 cup steel cut oats
1 cup quinoa
2 slices Ezekiel bread

In addition to food and shakes I consume 10/12 500 ml bottles of water.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Now my routine out line:
Monday- chest/core
Tues- back/cardio
Wed-legs/core
Thurs-arms/cardio
Fri-shoulders/core
Sat-accessory stuff & compound movements/car

The specifics will get posted on lift days but gonna follow this pattern

5 x 5 in 8 different lifts. 2 exceptions. Arm day/accessory day. Arm day will be tris @ 5 x 5 with 5 lifts and bis will be 5 x 5 with 3 lifts. Accessory/compound day will be done with higher reps or pyramid style lifting.

This pretty much covers my plan in it's entirety. Only thing I'm waiting on is the MASS 550 to show up. Was hopeful for today but not the case.
But I've mentioned it a couple times everything I'm planing is pretty concrete in my head. Want to keep the variables down so I can give u guys a good evaluation of this stuff.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to stick with the same foods, every day? I can do it on a weekly bases, but it would be hard to for an entire month.

Log looks good. Love the detail and planning ahead.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
You're going to stick with the same foods, every day? I can do it on a weekly bases, but it would be hard to for an entire month. Log looks good. Love the detail and planning ahead.
Plan on keeping it pretty constant. Might substitute baked talapia for a few dinners but other than that no changes really.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbing other foods in and out shouldn't be a problem macro wise once you get rolling.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan on keeping it pretty constant. Might substitute baked talapia for a few dinners but other than that no changes really.
That is tough to sustain.
For me, this kind of diet leads to severe and unruly cheats/refeeds.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
That is tough to sustain. For me, this kind of diet leads to severe and unruly cheats/refeeds.
This is honestly a very close outline to my diet that I usually maintain anyway. It's was a major role in a huge loss of weight when I was running PX Black and ALC/CLA. Another thing I got going for me is my cooking skills would give Emeril a run for his money. It will be consistent as far as the content. Quite different when it comes to taste. If I feel it's getting redundant I'll make small , yet macro equivalent , changes.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Or I'll just eat in-and-out burger. Snags said it's ok right??

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Army, RTB Fort Benning
Lucky. I had intentions on going to ranger school. 3 days before I was supposed to leave our brigade co pulled my slot and sent an inf guy. Said it wasn't mission essential to have ranger qualified mechanic. Even though I beat every inf guy in our bat at pre ranger qual expect one guy in every event except the 2 and 5 mile individual runs. But he ran something like 10:20 in the 2 mile.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Dinner

image-3716701919.jpg

6 oz 99ff chicken breast
1 cup quinoa and brown rice mix
1 whole hb egg

Some steamed veggies on top
Less than 1/4 can mixed veg
1/4 red onion
4 chopped mushroom tops.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
So my week is super busy. At the gym everyday at 5am then rolling right on to work. Not much time to be on and less to even post until around 6pm everyday. So be patient guys. My log will be posted/updated daily. Just not till the evenings this week. Gonna try and start a lil earlier than planed tomorrow so I can get fresh pics and measurements up.