MASStering gains with FINAFLEX

Page 2 of 30 First 1234 ... Last

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    Plan on keeping it pretty constant. Might substitute baked talapia for a few dinners but other than that no changes really.
    That is tough to sustain.
    For me, this kind of diet leads to severe and unruly cheats/refeeds.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is tough to sustain. For me, this kind of diet leads to severe and unruly cheats/refeeds.
    This is honestly a very close outline to my diet that I usually maintain anyway. It's was a major role in a huge loss of weight when I was running PX Black and ALC/CLA. Another thing I got going for me is my cooking skills would give Emeril a run for his money. It will be consistent as far as the content. Quite different when it comes to taste. If I feel it's getting redundant I'll make small , yet macro equivalent , changes.
    •   
       


  4. Or I'll just eat in-and-out burger. Snags said it's ok right??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is tough to sustain.
    For me, this kind of diet leads to severe and unruly cheats/refeeds.
    all in your perspective
    your own lack of willpower is meaningless to others, in the grand scheme of things, drew

    Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    Or I'll just eat in-and-out burger. Snags said it's ok right??

    I like your preceding plan better

  6. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    U??
    Army, RTB Fort Benning

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Army, RTB Fort Benning
    Lucky. I had intentions on going to ranger school. 3 days before I was supposed to leave our brigade co pulled my slot and sent an inf guy. Said it wasn't mission essential to have ranger qualified mechanic. Even though I beat every inf guy in our bat at pre ranger qual expect one guy in every event except the 2 and 5 mile individual runs. But he ran something like 10:20 in the 2 mile.

  8. Dinner

    Name:  image-3716701919.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  582.5 KB

    6 oz 99ff chicken breast
    1 cup quinoa and brown rice mix
    1 whole hb egg

    Some steamed veggies on top
    Less than 1/4 can mixed veg
    1/4 red onion
    4 chopped mushroom tops.

  9. yum
    I think ima bust out some quinoa for dinner tonight myself

  10. So my week is super busy. At the gym everyday at 5am then rolling right on to work. Not much time to be on and less to even post until around 6pm everyday. So be patient guys. My log will be posted/updated daily. Just not till the evenings this week. Gonna try and start a lil earlier than planed tomorrow so I can get fresh pics and measurements up.

  11. Must be nice to sleep in.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Must be nice to sleep in.
    Lol. Up by 4 daily. If that counts

  13. Dinner looks great!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  14. Wasn't expecting this week to unfold quite like it has. Already making diet changes which I'm not happy about. It's not practical to pack liquid egg whites for my shakes throughout the day. So a few extra hb egg whites will have to do. But this will be my breakfast and lunch tomorrow.

    Name:  image-2081466913.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  653.2 KB
    6 oz. 99ff chicken
    6 hb eggs/. 3 will be whites only eaten
    2 slices Ezekiel bread
    1/2 cup cottage cheese.
    Some fresh cut veggies

    Also gonna have to improvise on the grapefruit. Something easier to deal with like a banana or apple. But I'll figure that out on my way to work. They sell fresh fruit at a gas station along the way. Grrrr... Not pleased.

  15. Man your killing the food prep, keep it up!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    Wasn't expecting this week to unfold quite like it has. Already making diet changes which I'm not happy about. It's not practical to pack liquid egg whites for my shakes throughout the day. So a few extra hb egg whites will have to do. But this will be my breakfast and lunch tomorrow.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 216"/>
    6 oz. 99ff chicken
    6 hb eggs/. 3 will be whites only eaten
    2 slices Ezekiel bread
    1/2 cup cottage cheese.
    Some fresh cut veggies

    Also gonna have to improvise on the grapefruit. Something easier to deal with like a banana or apple. But I'll figure that out on my way to work. They sell fresh fruit at a gas station along the way. Grrrr... Not pleased.
    Put them in a thermos
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  17. I'm keeping an eye on this thread. I'm interested In MASS 550.

    Would be nice using something that sounds great for muscle building and maintaining while intermittent fasting and deficits.

  18. Thermos is a great idea.

    I keep a couple cold packs at the bottom of my lunch box. You'd be surprised at how long it keeps things cool.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Put them in a thermos
    Clutch. Never even thought of that.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thermos is a great idea. I keep a couple cold packs at the bottom of my lunch box. You'd be surprised at how long it keeps things cool.
    No the cool issue so much as space in my lunch box and the box not leaking

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I'm keeping an eye on this thread. I'm interested In MASS 550. Would be nice using something that sounds great for muscle building and maintaining while intermittent fasting and deficits.
    Look away. An extra set of watchful eyes always helps

  22. Well sitting outside my gym. Waiting for it to open. This time of morning it only took me about half the time to get here that it normally does. I'll catch me another 20 mins of sleep starting tomorrow. Chest today. Gonna try to go heavier than normal on every lift. Routine later to see how that works out for me.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    No the cool issue so much as space in my lunch box and the box not leaking
    You can also use a Gatorade bottle. That's what I put cold coffee in for the afternoons.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    Well sitting outside my gym. Waiting for it to open. This time of morning it only took me about half the time to get here that it normally does. I'll catch me another 20 mins of sleep starting tomorrow. Chest today. Gonna try to go heavier than normal on every lift. Routine later to see how that works out for me.
    Break that f****** door down.

    Chest on a Monday? That's odd...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  24. Wow. Today was awesome. Switched from a super set style routine back to a 5 x 5 straight set routine. My strength has shot way way up. Routine up ASAP.

  25. Reeves V deadlift
    1 x 5 @ 185
    1 x 5 @ 205
    1 x 5 @ 235
    1 x 3 @ 255

    Decline bb press
    1 x 5 @ 185
    1 x 5 @ 225
    1 x 5 @ 235
    2 x 5 @ 245

    Incline fly
    5 x 5 @ 55

    Guillotine press
    1 x 5 @ 135
    1 x 5 @ 155
    1 x 5 @ 185
    2 x 3 @ 225

    Decline fly
    5 x 5 @ 65

    Incline bb press
    1 x 5 @ 135
    1 x 5 @ 145
    1 x 5 @ 155
    1 x 5 @ 165
    1 x 3 @ 185

    Flat fly
    5 x 5 @ 65

    Land mine press. All weight + bar
    1 x 5 @ 75
    1 x 5 @ 85
    1 x 5 @ 90
    2 x 5 @ 95

    Pec deck fly
    5 x 5 @ 160 w/2 sec hold at peak

    Time ran out so core will get done tonight after work.

  26. Strong presses bro. That's quite a bit of work for "running out of time".
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  27. In to watch gainnzzz.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Strong presses bro. That's quite a bit of work for "running out of time".
    I really wanted to finish with some core circuits. Had I not forgotten the paper work I needed for today on the counter at home I woulda had time.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post

    Look away. An extra set of watchful eyes always helps
    ....what?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    ....what?
    U said u were keeping an eye on this thread. I was just saying feel free to.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post

    U said u were keeping an eye on this thread. I was just saying feel free to.
    Oh yeah......I knew that.





    So, too early to ask you how you're feeling on MASS 550?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Oh yeah......I knew that. So, too early to ask you how you're feeling on MASS 550?
    I'd say way to early. Hasn't got here yet

  33. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    Hasn't got here yet
    LOL....indeed
    should be any time now

  34. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post

    I'd say way to early. Hasn't got here yet
    Oops. Didn't know.

    Well I guess it's time to wait

  35. Good lifts and meal improvisation.. great that you are able to change this up in a pinch. I'd say this will be a good lifting log considering you were waiting for the doors for the gym to open.. lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Good lifts and meal improvisation.. great that you are able to change this up in a pinch. I'd say this will be a good lifting log considering you were waiting for the doors for the gym to open.. lol
    Crappy part is the counter chic was like "u been sittin outside since 430. What for?" I was like why didn't u let me in? " Oh I can't." Well I guess that's why. She looked so dumbfounded.

  37. lol...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL....indeed should be any time now
    Finaflex ships fast! I got my tub of Stimul8 in like a day and I order from their website late Friday afternoon/evening and it already shipped today.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  39. Dinner

    Name:  image-876038042.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  609.3 KB

    Bowl mixed greens salad.
    Added some fresh mushrooms and red onion
    Dry

    6 oz crockpot salsa chicken
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  40. Yum. Is that wild rice?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stimul8ting These Gains With Finaflex
    By pete8407 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 387
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 05:35 PM
  2. no way to gain with out adding fat?
    By mixedup in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 11:10 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 08:48 PM
  4. More sides less gains with Ph's?????
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 10:43 AM
  5. Gains With Nolva On Cycle
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Log in
Log in