ultimate SNS stack

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i would like to give a big shoutout to the SNS team to allow me to log this awesome stack consisting of Growth Factor XT and X-gels. i have ran a cycle of x-gels in the past and i loved it. the DOMS is amazing and my strength went up greatly. cant wait to see how this stack treats me. the profile on growth factor XT looks awesome. i usually have troubles with quality sleep and prolactin levels and i am hoping that this helps.
X-Gels_SupFacts.gif

index.jpg

today was my first day on x-gels, i took 6 caps around 45min pre workout. i found form my lat run that 6 caps is the sweet spot. killed my legs today, if there was ever a workout that i was gonna throw up in it was going to be this one. i kept it down though.
tonight will be my first night with GF XT.
squats- 4x8 slow eccentric, pause at bottom, explosive conccentric
cable pull troughs- just started doing these last week and im starting to like them 4x10
leg press- 3x12 lat set was rest pause
leg curl- 3x11,11,10
leg extension- 3x14,13, then 3 set drop sets

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout .. looking forward to the GFXT .. you doing 5 pre bed ?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
nice workout .. looking forward to the GFXT .. you doing 5 pre bed ?
quick like lightning you are. yes, dosing 5 caps about an hour before bed. forgot to mention the LCLT will help nicely with the DOMS

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
my girl says the same thing :dunno:
embrass your quickness. i make my 23 seconds count. flip her around in 9 different positions in that 23 seconds. makes it feel like it lasts waaay longern:fing02:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In on this

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
embrass your quickness. i make my 23 seconds count. flip her around in 9 different positions in that 23 seconds. makes it feel like it lasts waaay longern:fing02:
Kevin Hart fan?

In!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 caps was the sweetspot for cost/effectiveness for me too. Good stuff.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Kevin Hart fan?

In!
f*ck yes! haha. sorry about no update guys. i came down with a horrible flu yesterday morning at about 6 a.m.
nauseous, sweating and shivering at the same time, super achy allll over. got home after work and basically slept from 4p.m. to 5:30 a.m. and went to work today. still dont feel all that good but ya gotta do what you gotta do. im planning on making it to the gym tomorrow.
hopefully i feel better. tomorrow is going to be crazy as hell. moving into my apartment in the morning and working in the afternoon so i hope i will have time

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Hope you get better soon bro

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
sorry guys, im still sick, haven't been to the gym since Friday, i might make it tomorrow. if not i for sure am going to start back into my routine on Thursday,
i feel so bad guys, i never get sick and i haven't missed the gym like this in about a year. i haven't had internet since Sunday. i will have it again tomorrow just moved into my apartment today and yesterday so its just been super stressful trying to get everything done. got a 4 page paper due in a few hours i haven't even started on and 2 quiz's. fml right lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I was looking into this exact stack for a buddy of mine. I am in and interested.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Excuses excuses cummins..

:p

Sometimes life gets in the way. Dont sweat it. Focus on recovery

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alright fellas, feelin alot better today. stomach still bugs me once in a while and dont have much of an appetite. havent hate much of anything the past 4 days. going to be back in my routine starting tomorrow!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
first day back and it felt amazing. killed me some legs today. gonna be sore as hell tomorrow. so i took 6 caps 45 min pre workout. had a good pump throughout my session. forgot how awesome the pump is on these. strength was down a little bit from before i got sick. :(

squat- 315 3x3 225 2x8(pause at bottom, ATG on all sets. hams covering calves)
SLDL- 225 3x8
leg press- (plates only) 360 3x12 (super low on these, hits the bottom stop, knees in armpits)
pullthrough- 2x10
lying leg curl- 3x10
leg extension- 3x10-14

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice leg workout .. I do the same plus lunges with dumbells 3 sets of 20steps

Kills it bro

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice work job on the lift. I use to love SLDL, however I think I need to get my form better as I was hitting lower back to hard.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Nice work job on the lift. I use to love SLDL, however I think I need to get my form better as I was hitting lower back to hard.
they do hit the lower back pretty hard. what i do is just focus on pushing my hips back and try to touch my fists to my toes and keep legs as straight as possible

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
they do hit the lower back pretty hard. what i do is just focus on pushing my hips back and try to touch my fists to my toes and keep legs as straight as possible
It seemed like I just couldn't get in the right grove with them. It was more of a twinge in the lower back rather than hitting it hard.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
It seemed like I just couldn't get in the right grove with them. It was more of a twinge in the lower back rather than hitting it hard.
had a great upper body session today, awesome pump. i love the pump you get form ARA. i used all machines today basically which is a nice change of pace, i usually never use machines at all but i wasnt focused on moving max weight but more concentration on the muscle.
first i pre exhausted my chest, which is something i have never done before with 3 sets of 10-12 on chest flies then i did
chest press- 3x10-12
seated row- 3-10
seated OHP- 3x10-13
pulldown suppersetted with reverse flies- 3x10-12
dips supersetted with lateral raise- 3x8-14
supperset bicep curls with tricep rope pulldown- 3x10-13

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do Chest-Bi, Back-Tri, Shoulder-Legs .. Abs & bball for cardio twice a week.

Ima jump on HIT training starting next month and change up the program a little

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I do Chest-Bi, Back-Tri, Shoulder-Legs .. Abs & bball for cardio twice a week.

Ima jump on HIT training starting next month and change up the program a little
im looking to switch up my routine too, its getting blah

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im looking to switch up my routine too, its getting blah
The only legit program I ever followed was PHAT. I usually just go with my own split that involves core movements at lower reps with everything else in the hypertrophy range.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
The only legit program I ever followed was PHAT. I usually just go with my own split that involves core movements at lower reps with everything else in the hypertrophy range.
thats what i do , its kinda like 5/3/1 with hypertrophy accessories

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
the DOMS is so crazy, the past 3 days i havent been able to walk correctly. usually my legs do get sore (not this bad usually, but i did miss a week from being sick) but not near as often is my upper body sore but right now it is sore. the growth factor is helping though. sleep has been good.
i havent been sleeping as long as i usually do but i feel even more refreshed and energized throughout the day.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
the DOMS is so crazy, the past 3 days i havent been able to walk correctly. usually my legs do get sore (not this bad usually, but i did miss a week from being sick) but not near as often is my upper body sore but right now it is sore. the growth factor is helping though. sleep has been good.
i havent been sleeping as long as i usually do but i feel even more refreshed and energized throughout the day.
That's great to hear - sounds like sleep quality is improving. Hopefully the other stressors in your life calm down a bit and you get some extra time to sleep.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
That's great to hear - sounds like sleep quality is improving. Hopefully the other stressors in your life calm down a bit and you get some extra time to sleep.
thanks alot man, ya things are calming down now.
had an awesome session today. pulled 415 again on deadlifts! i pulled it a couple months ago and then it started going down and dropped to 385.
thats when i started to do sumo stance, got my sumo up from 355 to 385. today was the first time i pulled conventional in about a month or so
cant wait to feel the DOMS tomorrow, luckily the LCLT from growth factor is helping out with that so it doesnt get out of hand.

deadlift- 415 then 3x5 @ 315lb
leg press- 3x13 360lb (just weight, knees into armpits)
pull throughs- 3x15
lying leg curl 3x10
leg extension- 3x10-15 last set triple drop set. these burn like hell

in between my deadlift sets i suppersetted with seated calf raises and in between pullthroughs i did leg press calf raises

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Nice deadlift session!
thanks man, woke up today and... no DOMS in my legs, first time for everything lol. looks like growth factor is doing its job. had a great upperbody session today. really loving this combo. did mostly machines today, strength is down a little but from when i was sick. before i was pushing 225 for 6-7 reps. today i got 4 reps. however it is a different gym im going to now so that always makes a difference too with different weight and benches.

3 sets off 10-12 pre exhaust on chest flies
3x 9-13 chest press supperset with pullups
3x10-12 machine row
3x9-12 last set a double drop set seated OHP supperset with reverse flies
3x10-12 underhand pulldown
3x10,9,7 bodyweight dips
20 lb 3x 10-15 DB lateral raise
always finish off my workout with suppersetted arms which was
3x10-15 tricep pushdown w/ preacher curl machine.
the pump was awesome throughout my whole workout. looked swole in all the gym mirrors. always a good feeling. next week im starting off with a little difference in my routine. today i did alot of high rep stuff. i like to have a mix of low/high rep in my workouts.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Great log so far man! Good to see your recovering quickly. Growth factor/xgels combo seems to be treating you well for sure.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Great log so far man! Good to see your recovering quickly. Growth factor/xgels combo seems to be treating you well for sure.
i did a pure x gel run last summer and the DOMS was crazy, growth factor is helping alot with that :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
i did a pure x gel run last summer and the DOMS was crazy, growth factor is helping alot with that :)
Nice, they tend to do that lol I would always recommend something like growth factor with xgels. This stack is great. I'm subbed for the gains! ;)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Nice, they tend to do that lol I would always recommend something like growth factor with xgels. This stack is great. I'm subbed for the gains! ;)
gonna start a more strength oriented routine starting monday

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
man i havent had DOMS in my triceps like this in a long time. my pecs and tris are killing me from tuesdays session.
i know i said i was gonna start a different routine on monday but i couldnt wait. today i had squats so i figured mine as well start now. i am starting 5/3/1 and i am adding more accessory lifts because the program is really low volume and i just cant deal with that lol.
i am following "blackironbeast's" 5/3/1 guide. i put in all my maxes and it spits out what my weight should be for my lifts.
so today i did this:
squat
135 x5
185 x5 (suppose to be 170)
205x5 (suppose to be 200)
250 x5
270 x5
285 x5
then i did 5 sets of 12 with 170 pounds.
this is suppose to be about 50% of your 90% 1RM. it calls for 5x10 but i had extra reps in the tank and there is no way im going to stop when i have a coupe more reps in me.
i suppersetted 3x10-15 seated calf raises in between those sets

after that i did:
pullthoughs- 3x10-15
leg press- 385 lb 3x10-12 and suppersetted leg press machine calf raises with that.
then i finsihed off with
lying leg curls- 3x10-12 last set double drop set
leg extension- 3x10-15 last set double drop set
man my legs are toast. i can still barely walk 5 hours later! those 12 rep squats were BRUTAL. i rarely ever squat above 6 reps. that is a total body workout there. full on cardio and makes your legs feel like they are going to explode

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
DOMS from ArA is horrible lol

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now this sounds like an excellent stack! I love X-Gels but haven't been able to try out Growth Factor yet. Now that it's been a couple weeks, what is your impression? I see that you're getting some increased DOMS. I usually do whenever I take ArA. Love that stuff!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Now this sounds like an excellent stack! I love X-Gels but haven't been able to try out Growth Factor yet. Now that it's been a couple weeks, what is your impression? I see that you're getting some increased DOMS. I usually do whenever I take ArA. Love that stuff!
You'll love growth factor! You'll sleep like a baby, well, a baby that's recovering from leg day ;)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
im only on my 7th dose i believe since i was sick last week. i love ARA though, i love how x-gels is just pure ARA at correct dosages. i love the pump and the DOMS it brings. strength always goes up while using this and stacking it with GF is just a home run. solid formula on that as well. been sleeping awesome, feeling great throughout the day even though im sleeping about 2 hours less than i usually do

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll love growth factor! You'll sleep like a baby, well, a baby that's recovering from leg day ;)
Sounds pleasant, can't wait to try it out myself!
im only on my 7th dose i believe since i was sick last week. i love ARA though, i love how x-gels is just pure ARA at correct dosages. i love the pump and the DOMS it brings. strength always goes up while using this and stacking it with GF is just a home run. solid formula on that as well. been sleeping awesome, feeling great throughout the day even though im sleeping about 2 hours less than i usually do
Glad to hear the strength and sleep are improving, a pretty nice combo there. I always notice a increase in strength with ArA when I take it too. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of your stack goes for you!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Sounds pleasant, can't wait to try it out myself!Glad to hear the strength and sleep are improving, a pretty nice combo there. I always notice a increase in strength with ArA when I take it too. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of your stack goes for you!
im not even in the "good" weeks yet ;)
OMFG my legs hurt sooo bad, those 12 rep squats killed me. i cuoldnt even get out of bed. heading to the gym now. gonna hit some upper body with bench as my main lift :)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i cant believe how sore my legs are. im predicting some soreness tomorrow form my triceps and pecs. had a great session, i was totally drained when i was done. totally wore myself out. went well above the numbers i was suppose to be hitting. growth factor is treating me well. great sleep, since i started taking it i havent woken up in the middle of the night to pee which is extremely weight because i ALWAYS do.

bench
after my warm up sets it had me do
185 x5
205 x5
these^ went up real easy, no problem at all.
then the final set it had me do 210 5+ times and i got 7 reps
then for my back off sets i was suppose to do 120 lbs 5x10 but that was way to light so i put on 135 lbs
i did:
135x15,12,10,10,8 (as you cant see my reps died off quickly lol)
i suppersetted pullups in between those sets, then i did
seated row- 3x9-11
DB OHP- 40lb DB 3x8-10 suppersetted with machine flies 3x10-12
pulldown- 3x10-14 suppersetted with reverse flies 3x8-10
normally i would then do dips but i wanted to change it up so i did
one are cable reverse grip pulldowns- 3x8-12
hammer curls- 2x10-15
then i supperseted preacher curls with tricep extensions for 3 sets all in the 10-15 rep range.
my arms were jello when i was done. havent focused on arms this much in awhile. usually i just do the 3 sets of supperset at the end.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
now i am really startin to feel the ARA kick in. joints are starting to get a little stiff and sore. my elbows always seem to bug me on ARA. been sleeping amazingly with growth factor. just to test things about i didnt take it last night and my sleep actually did suffer. i woke up a few times during the night. and i woke up to pee which i havent done since starting growth factor. i was also dragging ass all day.
i had a great deadlifting session. still following 5/3/1 and likeing it so far. the 5x10 on dead lifts are absolutely brutal though.
deadlift (after warmup)
285x5
300x5
320x6 (got an extra rep)
then 225lbs 5x10.
i think i was only suppose to be doing 185 pounds since that is 50% of my 90% 1rm and thats what the protocol calls for but i forgot to right it down and that would of been way to light.
225 was perfect. i BARELY got 10 reps on every set. had to take a breather for a second at the top of the 7,8,9 reps haha. i suppersetted seated and leg press calf raises 3 sets each in between those
leg press-270lb (just weights, slow concentric all the way down to the bottom stoppers) 3x15. the last 3 reps on these i did partial reps to really destroy my quads.
after that i would usually do SLDL but those deads killed me so i did some back extension for a nice change of pace. i went all the way down and felt a nice stretch in the hammies then really contracted the glutes at the top. i did 3 sets of 8-12 on those
then i finished the day off with
4 sets of leg extension 10-15 reps finishing with a drop set
3 sets of lying leg curls 10-15 reps finishing with a drop set
im really gonna be feeling it tomorrow. anytime you try something new like that it makes the next few days not fun lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
soreness is really starting to kick in now. the elbow joints are really starting to get sore and also my knees are starting to bug me more than usual, which sucks because when im at work im standing for 8-10 hours a day without sitting down and it really takes a toll on them.
workouts are going great, great pump and great DOMS
still loving the growth factor. one thing i just thought of is the refraction period from orgasm to orgasm has gone down. i can go twice a day and have a nice strong erection each time ;)