GFXT/ArA/Creatine= Recomp Greatness

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is my first GH optimizer. Looking forward to a new trip and as I wont have anything to compare it to, I can only give a 100% honest opinion of what is going on. No need to start telling fibs now lol. As many of you already know I lift just about everyday of the week. Heavy, Light, and technique days that are a form of active rest for me. Usually hitting each muscle group twice a week. One full dedicated day and another combo split. I like lifting HEAVY its just a sick addiction but who doesnt right?

Diet will be edited as I have pushed myself up to 4200cals and still not gaining but will base it off of circumference measurements. Had a bout of being sick and have gotten myself up to 235lbs. Not overdoing it with overeating yet but 3lbs in the last month I dont think I am being aggro enough, so thus I will be seeking help soon. Also will be getting my BF% done as well upon March 8th I was 13.4% So hoping that I am still close within that range.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246891-sns-brings-you.html Full writeup of the GFXT product and ingredient listing if anyone is curious

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245905-ara-themovement-one.html Link to my old log if you wanted to see how ArA has been so far

As far as the stack I will continue using: X-Factor ArA (6caps), GMS (5-6g), CreXcel (1scoop), Amino IV (2scoops Intra), Whey 25-50g w/ Metabolic Powder/PeakBeta PWO 6-8caps

Currently slowly sneaking back into PWO ideas, no set in stone option yet.

Will continue using myfitnesspal as my tracker (simple database) and fully logging my training regime as it goes along.

Largely from this product in specific I will be paying greatest attention to:
  • LBM gains or loses
  • Emotional changes
  • Energy Levels
  • Quality of sleep
  • Duration of sleep (waking up at night etc.)
  • Recovery enhancement
  • Strength changes
I am truly grateful for the opportunity to utilize this product and hope that I do a great job showing light on this product. Anything that I missed that should be included just let me know and I will attempt getting it into the log. Insight, suggestions, and normal convo are always welcomed as this is for the community as well as myself so lets get an idea of where this product can take a person together!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I will be utilizing GFXT and will fill in other info tomorrow as Today is almost over lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tonight I will be utilizing GFXT and will fill in other info tomorrow as Today is almost over lol
Good start man. 4200 kcal and weight gain is stagnant? Your body has really adapted to that caloric intake I suppose. Well hopefully this growth stack can help. :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the gains!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today diet stayed on point and was able to get all of my Cals covered by 9pm. Planning on hitting the sheets by 1030 so hopefully this window leaves me plenty of time to digest and prepare lol. No noticeable effects from Day 1 but had a rather good day. Really smooth and didn't have a headache dealing with patients today so it went extremely well. DOMs is still rather high especially after Hang Cleans yesterday, man changing things up have never hurt so good lol.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Leg Destruction and Bicep Implosion

Supps:
X-Factor=6caps
GMS=6g scoop
Creatine=scoop PostWO
PeakBeta+=6caps

Was one hell of a day started off with 10mins on stairmaster

RDLs:
225x10
275x10
315x10
315x10
315x10

Db Deadlifts:
60x12
80x12
100x12
120x10
120x10

Db Bench Squats: Touch and Go
60x15
80x15
100x12
120x10
120x10

Uni Leg Press: Just the rack 118lbs
x20
x20
x20

Box Stepups: overhead KB hold/ this was cardio dangit/ alternated legs doing equal reps on each side
x12
20x12
20x12
20x12

Rope Cable Curls:
35x20
50x12
65x12
80x12

Cable Crossbody Hammer:
20x12
25x10
25x10
30x10

Burners: Just a Partial hold with the DB Mid contraction w/ reps performed unilaterally and then 10reps at the end (6reps each side then 10 to finish)
30x16
35x16
35x20

Tempo was high today and the pumps were sick. Lord adding in an arm day next week just to see how sick it can be. Officially got my arms measured today and am in the 18in club. Feels childish, but the kid that joins me and puts in the work holds it on his list of things to beat me in so I dont mind at all. We only make each other stronger (and hes a strong lil mofo).

No terrible pains hours later and cant wait for bed to get here so I can be out like a light I hope lol. No cardio today, will run out my soreness tomorrow with some dry needling where its needed.

I will note that Dry Needling while using ArA has allowed me to bruise afterwards. Nothing major or terribly discolored just something to note I have seen on 2 different sites and the needles used are really small so FOR ME I am more sensitive to punctures while using ArA. With that being said 2 days of rubbing a comb over it in the shower gets it gone just as fast. Which leads me to wonder how one would use it if playing a contact sport lol.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all those currently following on along, will do my best to provide related detail and try to keep my daily choices supportive of this logging run

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Laid down about 1045 and still awake, def not put straight I sleep...yet but lots on the mind so as long as its racing maybe it's enough to keep me awake. Will report back tomorrow with how the quality was

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a good weekend Movement!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Laid down about 1045 and still awake, def not put straight I sleep...yet but lots on the mind so as long as its racing maybe it's enough to keep me awake. Will report back tomorrow with how the quality was
Very tough to judge when you're mind is racing for sure.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays Chest day was quite spot on Shoulders still kinda sore so will combine with legs 2morrow

Blasting my Back and Biceps this day

WmUp Pullups: Neutral and Close Grip
x10
x12
x10
x12
x15

BB Rows: really got to get stronger here, I like the Movement but not how far it feels I must pull
135x12
135x12
185x10
225x10
225x10

Db Krock Rows:
80x15
85x15
90x15
100x15

Uni. Low Cable Rows:
85x10
100x8
100x8
100x6
100x6 and finished with both hands

Close Grip Pulldowns:
180x10
205x10
225x8
205x10

Cable PullDowns:
65x15
80x10
95x10
95x10

Spider Curls:
45x10
40x10
45x10
40x10

BB Curls 21s:
95x3sets

Db Prone Rows: Set bench to an incline
45x20
50x20
50x20

Finished with the Battling Ropes, Pikes, Med Ball Situps, and Box Jumps for a 30secs on 30 off circuit set the timer for 15mins and went after it

ArA was still at 6 caps
4 Caps Peak Beta+
2 scoops Condense
Purple Wrath Intra
CreXcel PostWO at 1 scoop

Solid Pumps throughout the lift, nothing Painful this time and by the end with my pullups I started losing ROM but not out of fatigue just was feeling very full and wasnt until I watched the videos did I notice I was coming up short. Hate but will focus more on that next time.

I was able to "sleep in a bit today" Went to bed around 1am and awoke at 830 feeling rather swell. I will say that I remembered my dreams from last night which honestly never happens so I am quite pleased that maybe this is the deeper sleep people refer to. Was a little slow getting things rolling but only about the 1st 20mins. Great workout and feeling pretty accomplished so far today as my room is now cleaned lls.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yesterdays Chest day was quite spot on Shoulders still kinda sore so will combine with legs 2morrow Blasting my Back and Biceps this day WmUp Pullups: Neutral and Close Grip x10 x12 x10 x12 x15 BB Rows: really got to get stronger here, I like the Movement but not how far it feels I must pull 135x12 135x12 185x10 225x10 225x10 Db Krock Rows: 80x15 85x15 90x15 100x15 Uni. Low Cable Rows: 85x10 100x8 100x8 100x6 100x6 and finished with both hands Close Grip Pulldowns: 180x10 205x10 225x8 205x10 Cable PullDowns: 65x15 80x10 95x10 95x10 Spider Curls: 45x10 40x10 45x10 40x10 BB Curls 21s: 95x3sets Db Prone Rows: Set bench to an incline 45x20 50x20 50x20 Finished with the Battling Ropes, Pikes, Med Ball Situps, and Box Jumps for a 30secs on 30 off circuit set the timer for 15mins and went after it ArA was still at 6 caps 4 Caps Peak Beta+ 2 scoops Condense Purple Wrath Intra CreXcel PostWO at 1 scoop Solid Pumps throughout the lift, nothing Painful this time and by the end with my pullups I started losing ROM but not out of fatigue just was feeling very full and wasnt until I watched the videos did I notice I was coming up short. Hate but will focus more on that next time. I was able to "sleep in a bit today" Went to bed around 1am and awoke at 830 feeling rather swell. I will say that I remembered my dreams from last night which honestly never happens so I am quite pleased that maybe this is the deeper sleep people refer to. Was a little slow getting things rolling but only about the 1st 20mins. Great workout and feeling pretty accomplished so far today as my room is now cleaned lls.
In regards to BB rows, check out a video Ben Carpenter (bdcc on this forum) posted on Facebook. He shows a different variety of rows that, although the distance of pulling is the same, seems to by target muscles harder.

You could look into Yates Rows.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In regards to BB rows, check out a video Ben Carpenter (bdcc on this forum) posted on Facebook. He shows a different variety of rows that, although the distance of pulling is the same, seems to by target muscles harder.

You could look into Yates Rows.

Thanks I will check them out soon!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn good training day

Legs and Shoulders!

Really didnt get alot from my shoulders today not because I was sore just so worn down from my tempo that it was a little rough keeping myself comfortable withiout HULKING OUT!

Tried a samplepack out Razor8 new formula and must say I loved it
used 6 caps of ArA and went to work and CreXcel Post didnt want to change this until my full size tub gets here

Started up with a 10min walk on the Treadmill

Front/Back Squat: Superset from hell, done many things and this was just greatness
135x12
165x12
185x10
205x10
225x10 Holy crap

Sumo Deads/OH Db Bulgarian Squats:
225x12/45x10
245x10/50x10
255x10/50x10
275x10/50x10

Leg Press/Seated Db Press:
208x25/50x12
208x20/55x12
208x25/50x12
208x20/55x12
208x10/60x12 Super slow reps on leg press, def. not for the shoulder press lol

Box Jumps/Seated BHP:
x15/155x15
x15/155x15
x18/185x12
x15/185x12

Reverse Hyperext.: SO we dont have a "Dedicated machine for this" Curl Rack was open so I hopped across it and went to work/ sure I will be posted on FB soon
x15
x15
x15
x15
x15

SL Bridges/Band Pullaparts
3 sets of 20 reps of each to finish the day

Dont feel as though I went overboard but feeling pretty darn good. Honestly was moving weight but didn't have the need to go heavy today. Got good reps in and great contractions from what was popping in the mirrors. Honestly finding new stuff each week. Wonder if this is the toolbag thing ppl rant about lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just some update pics...Still suck at posing :/

image-172844176.jpg

image-2044141455.jpg

image-4210957279.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazzzziiiing!!! :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Razor8 hits hard for sure!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its a new DAY!!! Work Capacity has OFFICIALLY INCREASED!!!

ICD=International Chest Day (Seriously called ahead to have my bench reserved lls)

No WmUp work tonight in the gym so time is of the essence!

Bb Bench Press:
135x10
225x10
275x10
315x5
315x5
315x7 Blasted these DAMN REPS!!! PR!!! WHOA BUDDY!

Floor Press: Smith Machine
225x12
275x10
315x8
315x9 Dunno where this is coming from

Incline Db Press:
100x8
110x6
110x4 Running out of steam it seemed
110x10 Took a walk around the track and blasted these reps/Was taking way to short of a rest break btw spotting others

Db Flys: Dont do these often but was feeling good shoulder wise so went after them/ Very good choice on my part
60x12x3 sets

Weighted Dips:
Bw X 12
45x10
90x10
135x7 Soo pumped its not even funny
180x0 Honestly got siked out and pulled apart our link chain so our gym will need another lol
Bw X 15
Bw X 12 Burnout and tired plus its work time

Overall was a damn good day and hit the gym with the mindset that I needed 315 for reps. Honestly didnt think Id be hitting 315 the way I was maybe just a great pressing day after doing shoulders lightly.

6 ArA
6 Peak Beta+
1 sample pack of Razor8 Key Lime (Shizz was great)
1 Scoop CreXcel PWO
25g of CnC Select w/ Metabolic Powder

Seriously covered all bases and ate pretty damn well. Went over on my Carbs today but was short just enough Fatwise so It was a decent change of pace. All kinds of cramping in the chest and pretty sore from the sternum but we shall see how recovery time works out for me. Think the endurance from Peak Beta is Officially starting to show up

Sleep wise tonight will be the best indicator still keeping 5 caps Before bed and I drink about 24oz of water with it, anyone else do this or think its an ok idea?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk how I missed this log but damn bro, low inserting lats. hella jealous. Keep up the good work!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice man! I'm in for sure! Congrats on the PR, bench PRs are the best ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk how I missed this log but damn bro, low inserting lats. hella jealous. Keep up the good work!
Thanks man, things freak people out sometimes

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Slept like a baby, 7 full hours awoken before my alarm and another dream night, kinda feeling good about that

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reactions: mw1
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today was a great day, got to sleep in quite a bit. Treated myself to a little Chik-Fil A today as Im loving where everything is going.

Walking around through the day I am feeling much bigger than usual, constantly bumping into things that I usually pass right on by. Might be just unaware atm or the talk in my office is boosting my ego a bit. Arm squeezes and gut punches are becoming a constant thing and I don't ask for any of this lol. SOMETHING is hitting and getting, just cant put my finger on what it is yet.

Waking up in the morning isnt the hard part, its def. the getting going. Feel kinda stuck in place until about 25mins-45mins after being up. Dont know why as I will feel Great stretching and sitting up then its slow moving for awhile. Will keep a better idea on it soon.

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya know If its put on the BAR I will attempt to pick it up!

Back Attack and Bicep Smack

WmUp: Pullups
x12
x12
x12
x12

Close Grip Rows: Bar in the corner and I only count the plates off the end
90x12
135x12
180x10
225x10
270x10
270x11 Beastmode

One Arm Db Rows:
100x10
120x10
120x10
120x10

Alt. Db Curls:
40x15
45x15
50x15
60x10

Underhand Lat Pulldowns: Dont do these enough as the stretch is just Bananas
200x10
220x10
260x8
260x8

Ez Curl: No strict form but no ridiculousness either
107x10
127x10
157x8
177x5
107x9

One Arm Low Cable Rows:
85x12
100x12
110x10
120x10

Low Cable Standing Rows: Pulling the lawnmower string
65x12
72.5x12
80x12
95x10
95x10

Seated High Curls:
30x15
30x15
30x15

Rope Curls:
65x12
80x12
80x12
80x12

Finished up with some Ab work with the TRX and enjoyed my session. Honestly didn't feel like I could be stopped but didn't want to risk an injury just adding more exercises so I hit the sauna and left. Need more days like this one. Makes me wonder about my OHP tomorrow

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest seems raised today, def. noticeable "branchlike" striations. Won't call it new growth but I've never seem em this thick and they are painful to the touch, but doesn't cause hesitation through contraction. MM test showed I'm still fine strength wise so visual fullness is what this is I supposed

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest seems raised today, def. noticeable "branchlike" striations. Won't call it new growth but I've never seem em this thick and they are painful to the touch, but doesn't cause hesitation through contraction. MM test showed I'm still fine strength wise so visual fullness is what this is I supposed
I know what you mean, I love when those striations show in my chest.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders and "Cardio"

Hit the gym and did a good RC WmUp

Picked up some FatGripz today and will be adding them into my arsenal

Seated Db Press:
65x12
70x12
80x10
85x10
85x13 Went for broke but the Gripz make it another ball game

Db Shrugs:
100x15
110x15
120x15
120x15

Wide Grip Cable PullDowns:
40x12
50x12
60x12
70x12

Db Side + Front Raises w/Fat Gripz:
20x15
20x15
25x15
30x10 Whoa Buddy

One Arm Bb Shrugs: I really love these
135x14
135x12
135x10
135x10

Seated Military Press: Went for 100reps and got them in 6 sets using 135

Rear Deck Flys: 25lbs and went for 100reps took a bit longer here

H.S. Reverse Shoulder Press:
110x8
125x8
140x8
155x8

Side Delt Raise:
65x15
80x15
100x15

Finished with Battling Ropes and Band Pullaparts 30sec on 30 off for 5mins. Partner threw up lls!

Cardio: I cover the gym alot and instead of being the jerk always enforcing the rules I was asked to play so I was eager and happy lol. Operation nobody owns the paint but me went on for 5 winning games straight until there was noone left. Went overboard on time but it flies when actaully having fun. Actually good competition and I am in way better shape than I thought. Arches are considerable more sore than usual and the vascular effect in my legs after foam rolling is something I can be proud of. Baby steps but damnit I getting somewhere!

All Sup stayed the same and couldn't be happier about it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fatgripz are a good investment, they certainly work your forearms and improve grip strength. They can even ease elbow pain when used on pressing movements.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fatgripz are a good investment, they certainly work your forearms and improve grip strength. They can even ease elbow pain when used on pressing movements.
I have noticed that on pressing movements when I am supine, weird I feel quite a bit stronger. Still working out the balance with Dbs though. For what we spend on Sups I thought this was a no brainer being on sale

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thurdays leg day was more of a cardio circuit than anything else. Didn't record it honestly had 2 gals working in and my full focus was on their questions. Darn tennis players but I try to help anyone who asks.

Great pump day and hit the sprint bike for 30mins. Interval was stride, jog, sprint, 30-20-10 for the time and I got some good work in with it. I am sleeping much better after days I do more cardio. Its almost like a much more relaxing sleep and I don't end up waking up in weird painful positions. Some morning I wake up and swear Ive lost the sheets, pillows, and my mind.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flex Chest Friday in full effect

Decided that I wanted a quite sick chest workout so thats exactly what I went for. Literally kept my Rest periods to a minimum and let it ride on every excercise until my partner cut out.

WmUp: UBE for 6mins 3 FW/3Backwards

Incline Bb Bench: FatGripz on DECK!
135x20
135x20
135x18
135x22
135x28 All I had

Jump Rope:
45secs
45secs
1min
1min
150 reps to finish off

Low Cable Flies:
25x12
25x12
25x12
25x12

Bench V-Ups:
x30
x30
x30
x30

That was Part one of the circuit

Part 2.

Incline Db Flies: FatGripz!
55x15
55x15
55x12
55x10
55x10

One Legged Jump Rope: 50 reps done on each leg with Both legs used on the 5th set

Explosive Pushups: Start from floor explode up onto 2 benches, do a pushup and return back down to the floor 15 reps no matter what
x15
x15
x10 then 5 regular
x6 then 9 regs.
x8 then 7regs Def. Tough

Floor Press: Bar starts at 20lbs
200x15
250x12
270x10
280x8
290x6 I think well thats all Im counting anywayz lol

[video=youtube;stdPFWaBt-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdPFWaBt-Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

High Cable Flies: Really focused on peak contraction
25x15
25x15
25x15
25x15

Dips: FatGripz made a big dif here
x15
x15
x15
x15

Uni. Peck Deck:
175x15
175x15
175x15
175x15
205x25 both arms

V-Bar Pressdowns:
50x15
60x12
70x10
85x10

Cross Body Tri. Ext.:
25x10
20x10
15x10
10x10
10x10

Cable Ext. Kickback: Slight Flexed position so mostly upright
10x15
10x15
10x11
10x8
10x10 Skin splitting pump that was just sickening

Whole workout time was 43mins and I think I got alot done in that time. My endurance honestly hasn't been this good in awhile. Soon as I leave one set I can pickup and head into another. Tomorrow I sleep in a bit and get to blast shoulders and back so I will be pressing extra hard to see If I can top todays session. I did a good bit of floor press and got a video. I think Im ready to move to the Bb on it soon.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't believe you did all that in 43 minutes. Becomes a HIIT workout essentially. :p

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established