SNS Growth Factor XT/X-Gels/Reduce XT log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

I also had Graston work as part of my PT. Also cut out overhead presses and bench work unless on a machine that limited the motion. Lots of retraction/scapular pull work to keep the shoulders in line. Cable work for interior/exterior rotations. A year later: no shoulder discomfort.
    Bet that sucked!!! Graston can be quite the torture
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Nothing of note libido wise. However, I am finishing up a modified back/bi lift right now. Great emphasis is on bis, the pump is downright Painful. Definitely an xgels response. 1 word....WOW
    Wow is a typical response with ArA. No other pump-inducing ingredients were used, right?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Bet that sucked!!! Graston can be quite the torture
    It didn't tickle.
    BOARD TYRANT

4. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Wow is a typical response with ArA. No other pump-inducing ingredients were used, right?
    Not a one. Really not using much else, trying to get an overall sense of the effectiveness of the product.

5. The pump yesterday during legs was outstanding. Altered the height of the box for box squats, and stayed at no more than 245lbs for sets of 8-12 from a seated position. Added in weighted GHR with a 25lbs plate, and I was limping the rest of day.

Honestly, X-Gels needs to be 2 bottles to get a real feel for it. As it is already winding down for me, and 1 bottle will probably not give the most effective analysis.

6. Finishing up my leg and shoulders day

Had typical cardio and moved straight into legs

Only focused on GHR today. Interestingly,kept my running shoes on and the extra sole made the GHR movement more strenuous.

For shoulders I kept it light for seared press and db laterals. Also added in bb shrugs btb, but nothing more than 225lbs

Some notes....the one quality I have seen from x-gels as been pump and increased soreness. As I stated before, I believe 2 bottles are I order to truly gauge the effects.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Finishing up my leg and shoulders day

Had typical cardio and moved straight into legs

Only focused on GHR today. Interestingly,kept my running shoes on and the extra sole made the GHR movement more strenuous.

For shoulders I kept it light for seared press and db laterals. Also added in bb shrugs btb, but nothing more than 225lbs

Some notes....the one quality I have seen from x-gels as been pump and increased soreness. As I stated before, I believe 2 bottles are I order to truly gauge the effects.
    I do believe you are right. It just kicks in really well at the end of one bottle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

I do believe you are right. It just kicks in really well at the end of one bottle.
    I'm finally gonna try x gels (after summer) on a lean bulk. I've been shying away due to poor joints and arthritis - bleh - but I figure it can't be much worse than 3 caps of original erase lol so I'm gonna give it whirl in a few months!

9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm finally gonna try x gels (after summer) on a lean bulk. I've been shying away due to poor joints and arthritis - bleh - but I figure it can't be much worse than 3 caps of original erase lol so I'm gonna give it whirl in a few months!
    Seriously doubt you will be sorry lol
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I don't notice any increased joint soreness but bare in mind im only 23.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

11. I havent noticed any increased joint issues, my old man joints were bad prior to this log.

Tomorrow is my final day of x-gels. Honestly, not sure if there is much I can say, as I truly feel it is incomplete. At the end of 1 bottle it certainly shows promise. But it most certainly needs that second bottle. This last week has shown the most notable ArA effects. Increased soreness being the most specific.

Excited for a good, solid leg day tomorrow as the final day on ArA

12. Only a couple of days left of GFXT. Sleep has been good, the grogginess is not as prominent.

Workouts have been good as well. Nothing that truly stands out. Strength has been exactly as expected. Truly goes up and down like a yo yo. Prime example is incline BP today. Sets at 275lbs for 4 per. Shoulder felt fine. Yet, on any given chest day, the shoulder is the killer.

13. Final thoughts

XGels- could potentially be a superb product, and would be more than willing to run again. However, it truly needs to be run for 50 days to get the honest thoughts on what it can do. I would love to see SNS put together a 1 bottle 50 day run at a reasonable price point. I would definitely be in. 3.5 out of 5 (couldnt get a true sense of what it is)

GFXT- not for the weak at heart. I have tried almost all night time GH products. Only one ever put me out the way this did. The only problem was that almost every day I woke up feeling groggy. Very powerful product, and I have seen it at a pretty solid price point. Would most definitely give this a run again 4.5 out of 5

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Growth Factor XT + ArA + Dermacrine + Amino Fusion
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:26 PM
  2. SNS GROWTH FACTOR XT Logging opportunities!!!!!
    By mw1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:32 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:24 PM