SNS Growth Factor XT/X-Gels/Reduce XT log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

SNS Growth Factor XT/X-Gels/Reduce XT log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

forgot the rundown from this am

typical 40 mins of cardio

Shoulders
    Seated Press (6 sets) sets up to 185lbs sets of 5-7
    Side/Rear laterals superset (4 sets) 30lbs to failure pure set

Legs
    GHR (6 sets) BW to failure each set

Have not noticed any changes thus far from XGels, anxiously awaiting. The GF-XT is a wonderfully powerful sleep inducer. However, the mornings are still quite rough. WebRep

currentVote

noRating
    noWeight
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hopefully by week 2-3 you'll start to notice the X-Gels at work.

Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in for sure. This stack looks epic. I really like The growth factor Xt and what it will contribute here. People often underestimate the power of a natty stack combined with hard work and diet!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Hopefully by week 2-3 you'll start to notice the X-Gels at work.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. Hoping to see it start kicking in soon. Currently finishing my back/bis workout. Damn dog had me up at 330 so it was off to the basement for cardio and lifting early
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks man I appreciate it. Hoping to see it start kicking in soon. Currently finishing my back/bis workout. Damn dog had me up at 330 so it was off to the basement for cardio and lifting early
    You need to get the dog on a better sleep schedule.

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Have had 2 good days of working out. Been trying to increase my cardio and continue on a higher rep routine. Still struggling with shoulder issues, but the more I am working them with lighter weight, the better it is.

Nothing new to note with X-Gels. I figure it still might take a little time before anything noticeable takes place.
  7. mw1

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sadly no. I am always up early which is a direct result of my job and animals in the house.
    Im in the same boat. I have a dog that likes to bark at anything and anyone that comes within 100 ft of the door

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Well, of course, up at 4 on both a Saturday and a Sunday. Gotta love the pets.

Still nursing the shoulder issues and was hopeful that the cortisone shot from 3/31 would have had better results. Even with a safety squat bar, it was bad yesterday. Ortho told me that the only other option is to shave my clavicle, which garnered a laugh on my end. No shot, already had 2 operations on that shoulder.

Weight overall was fine, was able to squat off of a low box in excess of 300 without issue. The pressure on the shoulder/ac joint was bad though.

Worked light shoulders specifically side and rear lateral raises at 25lbs and kept in strict.

Love getting older
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, of course, up at 4 on both a Saturday and a Sunday. Gotta love the pets.

Still nursing the shoulder issues and was hopeful that the cortisone shot from 3/31 would have had better results. Even with a safety squat bar, it was bad yesterday. Ortho told me that the only other option is to shave my clavicle, which garnered a laugh on my end. No shot, already had 2 operations on that shoulder.

Weight overall was fine, was able to squat off of a low box in excess of 300 without issue. The pressure on the shoulder/ac joint was bad though.

Worked light shoulders specifically side and rear lateral raises at 25lbs and kept in strict.

Love getting older
    Yikes man. You taking any joint support products to help ease the pain and discomfort?
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Yikes man. You taking any joint support products to help ease the pain and discomfort?
    Cissus unfortunately hasn't helped, even coupled,with my OT. I am all ears for others recs however..

It's funny, I was able to do a real great lift yesterday even with it. It wasn't too bothersome at all. However, when I woke up it was real bad and had a significant impact on my workout this am.

Yesterday I was able to hit 225 for 10 smooth repos on the incline. This am however, rows/chins and hammer curls had significant discomfort.
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not sure if it'll help yours or not, but I've been having Gratson Technique done on my shoulders/thoracic, and it's been helping. Getting rid of all the scar tissue has helped relieve AC and rotator pain.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...2&from=graston
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Cissus unfortunately hasn't helped, even coupled,with my OT. I am all ears for others recs however..

It's funny, I was able to do a real great lift yesterday even with it. It wasn't too bothersome at all. However, when I woke up it was real bad and had a significant impact on my workout this am.

Yesterday I was able to hit 225 for 10 smooth repos on the incline. This am however, rows/chins and hammer curls had significant discomfort.
    Could try iForce's joint health product if bulk Cissus didn't help.

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I will give it a look

No lifting today, as Tuesday is my typical day off.

Did do some lower impact treadmill for 40+ mins. Lower speed, good sweat. Bodyweight sitting flush at 201
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I will give it a look
    An iForce rep can probably supply some good write ups as well.

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Check out coops review on joint force:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143310573
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Check out coops review on joint force: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143310573
    awesome...will do

Did cardio this am. Since this afternoon begins my modified spring break, I will be lifting later this afternoon.

Tomorrow will be similar as well. I am the lone admin in the building tomorrow, so might actually use the school gym.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    @AE14 does the GFXT make you drowsy in the morning?
    Yes. It is very strong. Puts me right to sleep at night, probably within 20 minutes. However, that alarm goes off, and I am struggling…more so than any other night time GH booster I have tried.

Had a good workout yesterday with cardio and legs, while it seems that it is chest that is making my shoulders far worse.

Once again, both days had typical cardio of 40+ minutes at 12% incline. speed varies from 3.7 to 4.3 mph

With legs I focus as I always do. Box squats and GHR. My safety squat bar didnt hurt my shoulder at all, and neither did my lighter shoulders workout. No press, just light DB lateral work.

Chest on the other hand is a killer. Any pressing motion seems to cause significant pain either the next day or later that day. Not to be gross, but just used the mens room here at work, and was in serious discomfort picking up my pants from around my ankles.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In a 2 week mark, have you noticed a libido change and better recovery compared to other GH's ?
    S.n.S team member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    In a 2 week mark, have you noticed a libido change and better recovery compared to other GH's ?
    Nothing of note libido wise. However, I am finishing up a modified back/bi lift right now. Great emphasis is on bis, the pump is downright
    Painful. Definitely an xgels response. 1 word....WOW
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cissus unfortunately hasn't helped, even coupled,with my OT. I am all ears for others recs however.. It's funny, I was able to do a real great lift yesterday even with it. It wasn't too bothersome at all. However, when I woke up it was real bad and had a significant impact on my workout this am. Yesterday I was able to hit 225 for 10 smooth repos on the incline. This am however, rows/chins and hammer curls had significant discomfort.
    I also had Graston work as part of my PT. Also cut out overhead presses and bench work unless on a machine that limited the motion. Lots of retraction/scapular pull work to keep the shoulders in line. Cable work for interior/exterior rotations. A year later: no shoulder discomfort.
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

I also had Graston work as part of my PT. Also cut out overhead presses and bench work unless on a machine that limited the motion. Lots of retraction/scapular pull work to keep the shoulders in line. Cable work for interior/exterior rotations. A year later: no shoulder discomfort.
    Bet that sucked!!! Graston can be quite the torture
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Nothing of note libido wise. However, I am finishing up a modified back/bi lift right now. Great emphasis is on bis, the pump is downright Painful. Definitely an xgels response. 1 word....WOW
    Wow is a typical response with ArA. No other pump-inducing ingredients were used, right?

Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Bet that sucked!!! Graston can be quite the torture
    It didn't tickle.
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Wow is a typical response with ArA. No other pump-inducing ingredients were used, right?
    Not a one. Really not using much else, trying to get an overall sense of the effectiveness of the product.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

The pump yesterday during legs was outstanding. Altered the height of the box for box squats, and stayed at no more than 245lbs for sets of 8-12 from a seated position. Added in weighted GHR with a 25lbs plate, and I was limping the rest of day.

Honestly, X-Gels needs to be 2 bottles to get a real feel for it. As it is already winding down for me, and 1 bottle will probably not give the most effective analysis.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Finishing up my leg and shoulders day

Had typical cardio and moved straight into legs

Only focused on GHR today. Interestingly,kept my running shoes on and the extra sole made the GHR movement more strenuous.

For shoulders I kept it light for seared press and db laterals. Also added in bb shrugs btb, but nothing more than 225lbs

Some notes....the one quality I have seen from x-gels as been pump and increased soreness. As I stated before, I believe 2 bottles are I order to truly gauge the effects.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Finishing up my leg and shoulders day

Had typical cardio and moved straight into legs

Only focused on GHR today. Interestingly,kept my running shoes on and the extra sole made the GHR movement more strenuous.

For shoulders I kept it light for seared press and db laterals. Also added in bb shrugs btb, but nothing more than 225lbs

Some notes....the one quality I have seen from x-gels as been pump and increased soreness. As I stated before, I believe 2 bottles are I order to truly gauge the effects.
    I do believe you are right. It just kicks in really well at the end of one bottle.
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I do believe you are right. It just kicks in really well at the end of one bottle.
    I'm finally gonna try x gels (after summer) on a lean bulk. I've been shying away due to poor joints and arthritis - bleh - but I figure it can't be much worse than 3 caps of original erase lol so I'm gonna give it whirl in a few months!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm finally gonna try x gels (after summer) on a lean bulk. I've been shying away due to poor joints and arthritis - bleh - but I figure it can't be much worse than 3 caps of original erase lol so I'm gonna give it whirl in a few months!
    Seriously doubt you will be sorry lol
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I don't notice any increased joint soreness but bare in mind im only 23.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I havent noticed any increased joint issues, my old man joints were bad prior to this log.

Tomorrow is my final day of x-gels. Honestly, not sure if there is much I can say, as I truly feel it is incomplete. At the end of 1 bottle it certainly shows promise. But it most certainly needs that second bottle. This last week has shown the most notable ArA effects. Increased soreness being the most specific.

Excited for a good, solid leg day tomorrow as the final day on ArA
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Only a couple of days left of GFXT. Sleep has been good, the grogginess is not as prominent.

Workouts have been good as well. Nothing that truly stands out. Strength has been exactly as expected. Truly goes up and down like a yo yo. Prime example is incline BP today. Sets at 275lbs for 4 per. Shoulder felt fine. Yet, on any given chest day, the shoulder is the killer.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Final thoughts

XGels- could potentially be a superb product, and would be more than willing to run again. However, it truly needs to be run for 50 days to get the honest thoughts on what it can do. I would love to see SNS put together a 1 bottle 50 day run at a reasonable price point. I would definitely be in. 3.5 out of 5 (couldnt get a true sense of what it is)

GFXT- not for the weak at heart. I have tried almost all night time GH products. Only one ever put me out the way this did. The only problem was that almost every day I woke up feeling groggy. Very powerful product, and I have seen it at a pretty solid price point. Would most definitely give this a run again 4.5 out of 5

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Growth Factor XT + ArA + Dermacrine + Amino Fusion
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:26 AM
  2. SNS GROWTH FACTOR XT Logging opportunities!!!!!
    By mw1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 07:32 PM
  3. SNS Growth Factor XT in Stock!
    By pnutrition in forum Planetary Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:24 PM