Pumped&Shredded~ SpeedX3 & PumpX3

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Products
Products.jpg

I love how the Pump X3 has an electrolyte mix and creatine along with the pump ingredients. I generally take an intra-workout with those ingredient but there is no need for that now since this is an all in one...

The SpeedX3 has some great stuff in it also. The Yohimbe is exactly what I need for shredding BF and the Beta Aline will give me that boost to get through my added cardio and conditioning.

Goals
My main goal is to get my strength back up. Two months ago I injured my lower back. It finally healed about a week ago then I pulled a hamstring.... I am almost totally recovered from that. So I would like to get back to where I was on my deadlifts (425lbs) and squats (400)... I also would like to to cut BF and put on some lean muscle.

Training Routine

Monday- Workout#1 Pecs & Tris.....Workout#2 MMA
Tuesday- Workout#1 Legs & Delts.....Workout#2 Boxing
Wednesday- Back & Bis
Thursday- Pecs & Tris
Friday- Legs & Delts
Saturday- Back & Bis
Sunday- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Pre-Pictures

image.png

Bicep_pose.jpg

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I decided to mix both together since they both are an apple flavor. It was so sweet. But once it hit, it felt it like a brick wall. My energy shot up within 20 mins. My pump was great! It did interfere with my cardio though. I started with 15mins on the Row machine and after I was done my back was rock hard. My new routine is a mix of cardio and lifting. I'll do 15mins on the bike, row machine, or stair stepper then 3 exercises with 3 sets and varying reps. Then another session of cardio. All together I've been averaging an hour of cardio and 2 hours of lifting. The SpeedX3 really increased my body temp up. I was sweating a lot more than usual and drinking a lot more water (6 blender bottles)... I still haven't been going really heavy with my lifts. I'll post some numbers tomorrow. Overall my focus, energy, pump, and strength were all up. My only complaint is that I felt more winded with the cardio. I was watching my heart rate and it was staying in normal range for me. I just got in another run (2 miles). Then I got in the ice bath for 10mins (recovery.....). I ate a big plate of pork and veggies now its bed time!!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I've been cutting for 2 months now I'm down 13lbs. These supps have already helped me take it up in my training. Today I did 30mins on the bike to warm up. At 20mins I was feeling the pre-workout. Since i still cant deadlift or olympic bar squat with my injury. I did a lot of isolation exercises. To work on my squat I did kettle bell squats with two 50lb bells. I supersetted this with kettle bell cleans and presses. Them I went back to the bike for 20mins and 15mins on the row machine. I also really worked my delts. The entire workout I was sweating BALLS!! It was a great workout! I am exhausted now time for food

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the perm!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm in! I hope you like this run as much as I did!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Awesome. I'm hoping to make some good progress this month! Thanks! Did you run this same stack?
Yes, with Amino Fusion added! I actually just ran out of PumpX3 a couple days ago and I have a day or two left of SpeedX3. I didn't get the Amino Fusion till way later so I have tons left of that, thank god cause it's delicious! This stack is badass, I enjoyed it sooooo much. It's sad that it's pretty much over, It will definitely be a staple in the arsenal, especially SpeedX3. I will have to say its one of my top 2 favorite stacks.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took them together and LOVED it. I have a tub of PumpX3 waiting for me, and need to pick up some SpeedX3 again soon.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Yes, with Amino Fusion added! I actually just ran out of PumpX3 a couple days ago and I have a day or two left of SpeedX3. I didn't get the Amino Fusion till way later so I have tons left of that, thank god cause it's delicious! This stack is badass, I enjoyed it sooooo much. It's sad that it's pretty much over, It will definitely be a staple in the arsenal, especially SpeedX3. I will have to say its one of my top 2 favorite stacks.
I'll have to check out Amino Fusion also!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Update time!

I'm in LA for business. I was hoping my hotel would have a legit gym. Unfortunately it sucks... There are no weights only a few treadmills and an elliptical. Yesterday the weather was amazing so I chugged 2 scoops of SpeedX3 and went for a run. I'm in Korea town and there is a lot of hills. Surprisingly I didn't get worn out. I had a ton of energy, I went for about 30mins, mixing jogging and sprints. What did kill me was the heat. It wasn't that bad outside but my internal body temp was getting high. After my run I felt amazing!! I kept a high energy levels until bed. I don't get a crash from SpeedX3 which is a major plus.

Today I'm going to do some HIIT, ab work and some body weight work in the gym. I'll report back later :slomo:

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I figured you would of had a tub by now! You have to get the limeade!
I need to! I usually have some amino intra-workout mix. I'm always looking for a good Amino mix so I'm putting this on my need to get list!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I don't have much to work with at my hotel's gym. But that aside I had an awesome workout yesterday. I started with two scoops of SpeedX3 and headed out the door for an hour run on the street. All of the streets in the neighborhood of LA I'm in are all hilly. So I ran tha hills... I really didn't tire out. I ended my run at an hour just because I don't want to over do it with my hamstring healing... After the run I downed a scoop of PumpX3 and hit the gym. All I had to work with really was a 12lb medicine ball. I got creative :) I did reps and reps on reps of lunges, calf raises, squats, single arm shoulder press, single arm chest press, flat, incline and decline. Wide pushups, triangle pushups, raised pushups, burpees, jumping jacks, situps, crunches, planks.... I'm sure I'm forgetting some. I was in there for about an hour and a half.

These supps are really good. The flavors are delicious and they are easy on my stomach. I can take them on an empty stomach and workout hard... I'm ready to back in my gym at home.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Way to be creative man, you did quite a bit

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hotel gyms can be quite irritating. Nice job making the best of it.

You're crazy with those two scoops...

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Hotel gyms can be quite irritating. Nice job making the best of it.

You're crazy with those two scoops...
Thanks man! What sucks is I have a ton of bands with handles and fully looped bands also but I left them at the house....
The 2scoops had me lit!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Yesterday I Squatted, Deadlifted and Clean and Press with weight for the first time since pulling my hamstring. I didn't feel any pain yesterday or today so that's good!!

My numbers are low because I want to ease back into everything but I'm excited to see how fast I can get back to where I was before.

Don't laugh but this is what I was lifting yesterday:

Squat: 185lbs
Dead: 185lbs
Clean and Press: 135lbs

Overall my workout was really good. I did a total of 30 mins of cardio on the bike and row machine, 30mins of abs and 1 1/2hrs of lifting. Pumps were great. My energy level was high my entire workout and after! I still don't crash on the SpeedX3 which is a huge plus!! Tonight I have boxing class for an hour then I might workout at my home gym.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Glad to see your hamstring is well enough to do those lifts. Those numbers will go up, it's no big deal

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Glad to see your hamstring is well enough to do those lifts. Those numbers will go up, it's no big deal
Just a few days ago I couldn't even do those lifts without pain in my back or my hamstring. So I'm just happy being able to do them again

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I can't say enough about the SpeedX3; I love this stuff!! My back and hamstring feel fully recovered so I'm moving back up in weight fast. I quit smoking cigarettes 3 days ago and I'm already increasing my cardio, feeling great!

On Tuesday I took 2 scoops of SpeedX3 and then did boxing for an hour. My stamina was great. I didn't get winded at all. After I downed a scoop of PumpX3 and hit the gym for pecs and tris. My workout was on point. I warmed up with combos on the heavy bag, punches and kicks. Then I did all dumbbell work (I was at my garage gym).

Wednesday drank one scoop of each then I ran bleachers for 40mins then I ran around the campus for another 20mins. After that I worked out back, bis and abs for an hour and a half. I'm working up my deadlift. Yesterday I hit 210lbs which is less than half of my 1RM... But I'm getting up there.

I feel great today. Ready for legs and delts :)) my favorite day

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
The last two days of training has been intense!

Today I had a scoop of speedx3 before boxing. I sparred and hit the bag for an hour. Again, energy was up my entire practice. My mind was clear, no jitters it was a great workout! After I downed two scoops of pumpx3 and I hit the gym with a group I trained. I had us all doing circuits. It was an intense workout. Two guys had to call it quits halfway through. An example of one circuit we were doing was lat pull downs, then farmer walks, then hammer curls and repeat for 3 sets. We did this for an hour and a half. With no rest breaks. My arms were veiny!! I had a couple ppl I was working with notice. This pumpx3 has really increased my vascularity. I went up 90lbs, to 315lbs, on my deadlift today. I'm getting close to where I was before the injury!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite with this combo is 1 scoop of pump a few hours before my lift. Than the 1 scoop of each pre.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My favorite with this combo is 1 scoop of pump a few hours before my lift. Than the 1 scoop of each pre.
Sounds like a great routine for a sick pump with plenty of clean energy.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Today I worked out with some friends in an apt gym. The gym was small with a few pieces of equipment and the dumbbells only went up to 60lbs. BUT that aside, I killed it today.

I went with the same combo, two scoops of pumpx3 and one scoop of speedx3. I gave my buddies a scoop of each. They loved it; they kept on talking about the tingles they were getting all over. I worked their asses off too. I kept the cardio low today, only 10 mins to warm up. But then we did all super sets hitting Bulgarian squats, stiff leg deadlifts with dumbbells, leg curls, calf raises, presses, reverse lateral delt raises, lateral dumbbell raises and plenty of abs and body weight exercises in between sets. By the time we finished we all were drenched in sweat! Then we hit the hottub. It was a successful day.

I weighed in today at 193lbs with 13% bf. I'm going down! I would like to get it to 10% or under. That would be the lowest my BF has ever been. I know I'll be able to get there. Since I started this stack I've been able to really increase my cardio. So if I can keep up the momentum and keep my diet in check my goal is just around the corner.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Congrats on the Bf% drop! That's great and I know SpeedX3 can definitely help you get there with the energy and endurance it gives you.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Congrats on the Bf% drop! That's great and I know SpeedX3 can definitely help you get there with the energy and endurance it gives you.
Thanks Pete! Summer is almost here so that's my motivation to get it under 10%. Pool and hot tub time

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks Pete! Summer is almost here so that's my motivation to get it under 10%. Pool and hot tub time
Same for me as well. I love looking ripped in the summer. I'm at about 8-10% right now, I would like to get down a couple more. My bottom two and a very visable now and just want more cut definition.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Same for me as well. I love looking ripped in the summer. I'm at about 8-10% right now, I would like to get down a couple more. My bottom two and a very visable now and just want more cut definition.
Nice! I'm stuck at 13%... I've been upping my cardio and intensifying my workouts with more supers and less rest but still my BF won't budge. I know I need to clean up my diet even more though...

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Last night I trained a guy I haven't worked with before. He had to call it quits 1 1/2hr into it; success!
After lifting for 2 1/12 hours of lifting I was still fresh and by god I was pushing myself. All supers pec/tris. So begrudgingly I hopped on the bike for an hour. I went with the protocol Marms suggested with 1 scoop of pumpx3 an hour before than another scoop with a scoop of speedx3 right before my workout. But on the bike my body temp was getting way high. I was burning up. I almost ripped off my clothes; but the girls didn't have enough cash on hand :)
I woke up fresh today. In fact I couldn't resist passing up an early workout so I called into work and used some hours to hit the gym.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice! I'm stuck at 13%... I've been upping my cardio and intensifying my workouts with more supers and less rest but still my BF won't budge. I know I need to clean up my diet even more though...
Yes the diet is key, my diet is really clean especially when I'm on cycle:)