Gettin freaky with Stimul8

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to start by thanking the guys at finaflex for this opportunity and for the stimul8'd shipping.
About me 5 11 187 lbs sitting at 18 bf. working on recomp lately. I'd like to get down to 12% bf in the coming months and finaflex is helping me in my journey with there great high quality products. I'm gonna do my best to give a detailed review of this product while also giving a fair quality review.
I'll post an initial review after first dose in the morning. I'll continue to post the effects I experience throughout and then post a final review.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Well it's 330 here and I'm up and headed to the gym. A good pwo is always helpful at the gym when u get up in the middle of the night lol.

Started with half a scoop today as suggested and mixed with 8 oz of water. Initial response is that it smells and tastes great. It's not overly sweet but also not under flavored either which is a big plus for me. I notice some pwo's have an issue in this area as it's usually one or the other. Then again I know some people like to feel like they are drinking kool aid lol. It also mixes very easily. A couple of shakes and it was ready to go. Will post again after my workout. Today is back for me.

Bent over barbell rows
Upright rows
Straight arm lat pull downs
Dead lift

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Let me start by saying I've always had a high tolerance to stims of all sorts. I was hoping that this would be subsided a little as I haven't had any pwo with stims or caffeine of any sort for about 2 months but I guess it really is just my body. Also keep in mind I started at half a scoop and will increase as needed.

At half a scoop I did start to notice a slight tingle in the face after about 20 mins along with a little energy. Unfortunately this subsided another 10 mins into my workout. Focus was a little improved but nothing extreme. I did notice a bit more sweat than usual however.

Tomorrow I will increase dosage to 3/4 of a scoop and report back on results.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Ah, what the hell... I will sub along.. would like to see how this treats everyone! Good luck!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeeeeeee!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have u guys along for the ride

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
330am workouts?? you da man
looking good so far, keep up the nice detail!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I drive an hour to work and if I leave the gym any later than 530 I hit a ton of traffic. And my wife gets jealous when I go after work. I'm not missing the gym so I get up at 300. DEDICATION!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah I drive an hour to work and if I leave the gym any later than 530 I hit a ton of traffic. And my wife gets jealous when I go after work. I'm not missing the gym so I get up at 300. DEDICATION!!!
Same boat here bud. Gotta love getting up for the gym when everyone else is sleeping

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
how much sleep do you get? no way I could ever be getting up that early

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Same boat here bud. Gotta love getting up for the gym when everyone else is sleeping
Yeah nice thing is u don't ever have to work your routine around other people.

I usually get 6-7 hours every once in a while it's more or less for some reason.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha. I use the same schedule for the same reason.

In bud.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have u here Register. Yeah not my preferred schedule but it works well and I don't know how to give up on my goals so I do what I must.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Your not that late Magdalena just started today. Yeah I love finaflex products this far and I'm sure this one will be no different.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...things are just rolling right along here... sub'd up!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Good to have u hear wasme.

Idk if it's supposed to happen but I've noticed I've been hungrier than normal today. Might just be me though. PWO or me?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have u hear wasme.

Idk if it's supposed to happen but I've noticed I've been hungrier than normal today. Might just be me though. PWO or me?
All you brother.

Stimul8 will actually suppress your appetite.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ok good that's what I figured with a shredding matrix but wasn't sure.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you're exerting more energy and that's making you hungrier?

Stimul8 suppressed my appetite also, but not as much as it did with some others.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
We shall see what happens today. It's raining here and I woke up late. I always sleep so well when it rains lol. So guess I'm gonna use a little pto and go to the gym before heading to work lol.

3/4 of a scoop today and it's chest day baby.

DB press flat, incline, decline 4 sets of 5
Cable crossovers hi, mid, low 3 sets of 12

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Awesome session today. 3/4 of a scoop was good. 10 mins after taking it the energy started coming during my warm ups and I just wanted to start lifting sh*t. Awesome focus also. I was in the gym late today and there were lots if distractions which is another reason I like going early but I honestly didn't even care today. I just wanted to lift and feel that pump. Pump was pretty good today along with a little vascularity that I don't normally have. Been 2 hours since taking it and still full of energy and wanna lift but have to get to work now lol.

1 question for anyone with the experience of stimul8. Are dark flakes at the bottom of the cup after mixing normal? Noticed it both times so far. Fine by me if it is as I don't taste or feel them but wanted to make sure as I do see them.

image-3008869513.jpg

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ clean your damn shaker :rant:

kidding..yes, the formulation has off-color flakes (as you call them), subtle and minute amount
this is normal

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks snags that's what I figured but wanted to make sure.

I'll make sure to tell the wife she needs to clean it better lmao.

As for flakes I guess I could sound more sophisticated and say dark sediment lol but then again big words make my head hurt.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 totally trashes my appetite, especially for the first couple of weeks. That dialed in focus and energy - even 2 hours after is what makes this product remarkable. You shouldn't notice a crash, just seamless transition back to normal energy levels.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 totally trashes my appetite, especially for the first couple of weeks. That dialed in focus and energy - even 2 hours after is what makes this product remarkable. You shouldn't notice a crash, just seamless transition back to normal energy levels.
Yeah I noticed my appetite has been very low today I had to force myself to eat something earlier cause I wasn't hungry at all.

As for the energy yeah it was good for about 3 hrs and then I noticed it drop down to normal. No crash is def nice.

Tomorrow is a cardio day so we shall see how well it works with that. 3 mile run at a 9 min pace

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I noticed my appetite has been very low today I had to force myself to eat something earlier cause I wasn't hungry at all.

As for the energy yeah it was good for about 3 hrs and then I noticed it drop down to normal. No crash is def nice.

Tomorrow is a cardio day so we shall see how well it works with that. 3 mile run at a 9 min pace
Should be awesome.

Some guys local have been using a 1/4 scoop for appetite suppression and energy during the day. So far feedback on that scheme is positive as well.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be awesome.

Some guys local have been using a 1/4 scoop for appetite suppression and energy during the day. So far feedback on that scheme is positive as well.
When I ran my log before becoming a rep, that is exactly what i did on off days. (mid afternoon dose worked great)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
2 more hours then I'll be taking my first afternoon dose before I go on a run. Let's see if I can sleep tonight afterwards.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious to hear if your dose pre-run affected you how it does me....

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ended up running a little later than planned blew a tire on the way home so had to deal with that. Just got back about 10 mins ago from my run. And let's just say 3 miles at a 9 minute pace turned into 5 miles at an 840 pace.

Did 3/4 a scoop which I think will be my perfect dose but we will see. Gonna do 1 scoop tomorrow for shoulders.

Run was obviously great. Endless energy and seemed a lot smoother. I was sweating like crazy though. It literally looks like I took a shower with my clothes on. Plan was to do 3 miles but at the turning spot to finish I wasn't even close to tired so decided f*ck it just keep going. Felt amazing.

Now let's see what time I fall asleep.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ended up running a little later than planned blew a tire on the way home so had to deal with that. Just got back about 10 mins ago from my run. And let's just say 3 miles at a 9 minute pace turned into 5 miles at an 840 pace.

Did 3/4 a scoop which I think will be my perfect dose but we will see. Gonna do 1 scoop tomorrow for shoulders.

Run was obviously great. Endless energy and seemed a lot smoother. I was sweating like crazy though. It literally looks like I took a shower with my clothes on. Plan was to do 3 miles but at the turning spot to finish I wasn't even close to tired so decided f*ck it just keep going. Felt amazing.

Now let's see what time I fall asleep.
Yeaaaaaaaaah

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up running a little later than planned blew a tire on the way home so had to deal with that. Just got back about 10 mins ago from my run. And let's just say 3 miles at a 9 minute pace turned into 5 miles at an 840 pace. Did 3/4 a scoop which I think will be my perfect dose but we will see. Gonna do 1 scoop tomorrow for shoulders. Run was obviously great. Endless energy and seemed a lot smoother. I was sweating like crazy though. It literally looks like I took a shower with my clothes on. Plan was to do 3 miles but at the turning spot to finish I wasn't even close to tired so decided f*ck it just keep going. Felt amazing. Now let's see what time I fall asleep.
Ha ha, nice !! 5 miles, good on u!!
I love being all stimul8ed up, with endless energy n sweating buckets, lol....
Hopefully u fall asleep ok...
:)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Fell a asleep around 11 so not up all nigh but a little later than usual. I think if I take it by 4 I'd be okay but I didn't take it till almost 6.

Yeah I'm loving it Magdalena

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much the effect i get from it before a run. Elevated breathing, increased lung capactiy, quicker pace with seemingly less effort and drenched. :thumbsup:

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was one of the beat runs I've had in a while.

3/4 scoop today for shoulder workout. Felt great again after about 15 mins I was ready to start lifting. Had an awesome pump going today and felt stronger the entire time. Loving stimul8 all the way.

DB military press
DB front raises
DB lateral raises
Face pulls
Shrugs

All 4 sets of 5 not including warm up sets.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah it was one of the beat runs I've had in a while.

3/4 scoop today for shoulder workout. Felt great again after about 15 mins I was ready to start lifting. Had an awesome pump going today and felt stronger the entire time. Loving stimul8 all the way.

DB military press
DB front raises
DB lateral raises
Face pulls
Shrugs

All 4 sets of 5 not including warm up sets.
Looks like a solid session buddy.
Stimul8 usually hits about 10-15 min for me as well. Gotta love that.

How is your energy after the workout?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
My energy stays pretty good for a couple hours still after my workout but it's just a slow decline back to normal levels rather than a crash to lower than normal on some other pwo's I've had.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Alright what do u know I woke up on time today lol. Just downed a full scoop and it's arm day.

All exercise are supersetted then a 30secs after for 4 sets of 5

Close grip bench and barbell curls
Triceps push downs rope and incline curls
Reverse press downs and preacher curls
Finisher (thanks wicked)
Seated curls x100
Close grip push up x100

10- 50 yard sprints 15 sec rest

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like pump city.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice wo. Great way to get the day rollin!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yes it was a great way to get the day rollin especially that 100 rep finish. Had my arms pumped like crazy.

One full scoop was great 95% of the time until it came to the sprints then my heart was racing like it was about to pop out of my chest. But that's to be expected with sprints and so much stimul8tion lol.

Glad u like it wasme I'm always trying to improve my wo and the sprints are a good way to boost the metabolism even more throughout the day as I'm sure u know.

I'm always looking for new ways to improve my routines so always open to suggestions.