FIRST LOG - Getting back on track!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Hi everyone,

I've decided to do my first ever log and hope to have a couple of you along for the ride over the next 8 or so weeks.

I've fallen off the training wagon lately, so I've drawn a line in the sand and promised myself to never go backwards from this point again - as long as I can remain injury free! Hopefully this log will also hold me accountable to my diet and training moving forward and I promise to be as honest and open about everything as possible. Appreciate any feedback and/or support on offer ;)

Here's what I've got in store;

1. Alphamine - Raspberry Lemonade - weeks 1 - 8
2. Erase - new formula weeks 1 - 8
3. DAA - powder form weeks 1 - 8
4. Dermacrine weeks 1 - 4
5. Divanex weeks 4 - 8

PICS WILL BE SUPPLIED THROUGHOUT THE LOG.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
DAY ONE

Woke up this morning determined. Had my two scoops of Alphamine with 1 scoop (approx 3g) of DAA and 1 cap of ERASE.

The first thing I noticed was the almost instant increase in my mood. I've felt rather flat lately and unfortunately, I've been smoking again which I feel has hit my general mood and energy levels pretty hard.

It's now almost 2 pm and as I've been utilising an Intermittent Fasting approach lately, it's almost time for my lunch or first meal of the day.

I've noticed without my Bulletproof coffee this morning that I'm much hungrier than normal at this time in the day but so far I've had a productive, positive and energetic morning - which I'm putting down to the Alphamine at the moment. I've had a few glasses of water although I'm going to focus on drinking a lot more from here on out as I've normally had a few litres by now.

I did have 2 DECAF coffees this morning which might of been to tackle the hunger issues. Might knock back another this afternoon depending on how I feel.

Anyway, just dropped a GLYCOPHASE and about to go hoover up my lunch - on the menu today;

- Sweet potato
- 2 x Kangaroo patties
- Homemade Guacamole
- Sprinkle of light cheese

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great looking stack brother. In for the ride.

Logging is one of the best ways to stay on track. Accountability and peer involvement does wonders

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Ok, so to recap Day One. After I devoured lunch I had another cap of ERASE about half hour later. I also knocked back my single scoop serving of Alphamine as I left work around 5 - 530 pm. By the time I got home I was feeling ready to train and around 6 - 630 pm I was in my gym just starting to lift. I felt strong but a little nauseous to be honest, which I think was due to the fact I hadn't eaten enough... to make it worse, I dived into deadlifts haha.

SNATCH GRIP DEADS - I wanted to push out 4 sets of 10-12 reps but after the second set an overwhelming wave of nausea hit me hard and I struggled through the rest of the workout. I only managed 3 sets of 8 reps - 90 second rest periods. Never performed the snatch grip dead before but from my understanding it works the lower portion of the lift more and hits the hamstrings harder than quads, which is what I wanted.
FRONT SQUATS - Again, 3 sets of 8 with a pretty light weight. Just concentrated on getting deep, keep my core strong and slowing down to a 4020 tempo. Focus was mostly on not projectile vomiting my lunch at this point.
STANDING CABLE LEG CURLS - 3 sets of 12 reps. Only rested between each leg enough to change the strap to the other ankle.
STANDING CALF RAISES - 3 sets of 25, full ROM, 4020 tempo.

Just been concentrating lately on really slowing down my tempo and getting a full ROM. Aiming to start ramping up the weight I'm using over the next week or two and move into a lower set/rep scheme by the end of this stack.

I blame the nausea on a lack of food and withdrawals from not smoking but I pushed through to finish a very simple workout. I'm glad I didn't quit after the deadlifts but I'm not happy with this half-arsed, lightweight workout to be honest. At least it gives me a platform to grow and improve on in the coming weeks.

Due to not feeling the best, my PWO nutrition was pretty disappointing as well. I had my Snickerdoodle SELECT protein with 8 oz of almond milk, half a banana, squirt of organic honey and half a cup of oats with a couple ice cubes. Slowly got that into me and started to feel more solid and knew I needed to eat more but wasn't sure if I could stomach it. I ended up knocking back some cottage cheese with a diced apple, cinnamon and small squirt of honey not long after.

The only other issue I had yesterday was the fact I was still pretty much alert and awake come midnight! I think because I had the alphamine so late in the afternoon I was still feeling the effects so from now on I will keep my second serving pre-2 pm if possible. It's all a learning curve.

Anyway, I'm picking up some disposable gloves and clippering down the chest bush this arvo so I can start applying the Dermacrine from tomorrow morning. I will hopefully get some starting pics too for results comparison.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Ok, so after shaving down yesterday and picking up some gloves I applied Dermacrine for the first time this morning. 4 pumps rubbed into chest, shoulders and upper back. I must admit that it dries very quickly (couple mins at most) and doesn't smell too bad. Once it's dried the smell is completely gone and leaves no sticky residue.

Unfortunately I didn't train last night as I was at a property seminar but hitting upper body this arvo so hopefully I'm feeling nice and strong and can punish my workout. I will update regarding that tomorrow.

I was ravenous this morning which I doubt was an instant effect of the Dermacrine and more realistically a result of my lowered calories lately. I want to drop some body fat and feel a bit more confident in myself, look leaner and attempt to maintain that pretty much year round while continuing to grow (...albeit slowly).
My biggest problem is that I am so sedentary through the day, apart from training days, that when I boosted calories the only thing that was noticeably growing was my abdomen and moobs. I'm currently dealing with that and my brief period off lifting which you will see when I post pics.

So far though I've been downing my Alphamine with DAA each morning with 2 Cissus XT and 1 ERASE on an empty stomach. Around 2 - 3 pm I have another Alphamine and ERASE. This is usually after lunch.

On the menu today;

- Mixed beans
- Mexican flavoured tuna
- Diced red onion
- Avocado

Feeling real good so far, energy and focus seems improved throughout the day. I've been more productive and general sense of well being is definitely improving as the week goes on. I feel myself rising out of the rut I slipped into. Apart from that, nothing major to contribute at this point. Cant wait to get under the bar this afternoon.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Isn't it amazing how much difference body hair can make to your appearance. After shaving down my chest (and admittedly I didn't actually have HEAPS of hair) it looks like I've gone through an 8 week cut haha. Either way, I feel like I can already see some improvements physically. I appear slightly leaner in the mirror which I can imagine at the moment is down to the Alphamine/ERASE... I don't know how long before the Dermacrine will start kicking in but on a whole, I'm definitely feeling more energetic and positive throughout the day.

Had a great workout yesterday, good energy and decent strength.

Managed to punch out 4 supersets of 12 rep DB chest press and mid row with 90 second rest periods. Followed that with 3 sets of chin ups / tricep pressdown supersets although the chins were pretty miserable haha. I did 12 reps on triceps though... Finished off with midline hammer curls 3 sets of 12 reps, 60 sec rests for a short and intense session. I'm thinking during the next 8 weeks that I should increase my volume though...

I'm pretty sure my lower calories and lack of carbs is causing me to run out of strength quicker because I should be doing more work but at the moment I am at least satisfied I pushed to the point of profuse sweating, decent pump and jelly arms. I'd feel cheated without those indicators I think.

Followed up with Snickerdoodle in 8 oz almond milk, 1/2 cup of oats, dash of nutmeg and squirt of honey.... nomnomnom.

About 30 - 60 mins later we had a small beef burger on wholemeal rolls with a slice of cheese, onion, pickle, ketchup and mustard. Served with sweet potato fries. It went down a treat.

I'm contemplating whether it's beneficial to double dose my afternoon ERASE...? I'm only taking 2 per day at the moment as by the time 8 hours pass from my second caps I'm asleep. Is there any merit to this? Could someone more knowledgeable than me chip in an opinion? :)