Stimul8(tion) & Dedication with Wicked and Finaflex!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I hope so. So far i like it. Very potent.
    Good to hear! My personal dosage is 3/4 - 1 scoop depending on the workout and how I feel that day.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. DAY2
    CHEST/BACK
    DIPS-bw-30x2
    PULL UPS-wide-bw-15x2
    DIPS-bw+70-10x8
    PULL UPS wide-bw+25-10x8
    BB ROWS-bench prone-135-10x10
    SS
    REV GRIP BP-135-10x10

    I dosed 3/4 scoop of Stimul8 today and it worked really well for me. The energy starts in about 5-10 min and i cant sit still. I fawkin love it! The pump was amazing today as well. The first day the pump was so so i think because my shoulder was bothering me and i couldnt concentrate on my lifts. I was very focused and driven. The weight felt light and i felt very alpha. Day 2 = twice as good as the first! 3/4 scoop is great for me. I def feel the thermo effect and was sweating my azz off. Great wo!



    Name:  image-2789427971.png
Views: 91
Size:  1,000.7 KB



    Name:  image-377749425.png
Views: 74
Size:  1.10 MB

    Here is sum STIMUL8tion!!

  3. Sounds like 3/4 of a scoop hit you perfectly!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Sounds like 3/4 of a scoop hit you perfectly!
    It was just right!
    Kind of like this

    Name:  image-174760507.png
Views: 75
Size:  357.6 KB

  5. Love that pic and glad to hear ur experience is going well. I can't wait for tomorrow lol.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    It was just right!
    Kind of like this
    indeed

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Sounds like 3/4 of a scoop hit you perfectly!
    He says without referring to the pic of the girl. SMHS. Is it because it's Canada and Wasme still has his parka and hood on?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    It was just right! Kind of like this <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98 943"/>
    Um, oh my! Speechless.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  9. Hey wicked when u mentioned the flakes I was thinking the sparkled flakes in the tub but did u mean flakes when u actually mixed it? Jw I've had black flakes in mine both times so far.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    Hey wicked when u mentioned the flakes I was thinking the sparkled flakes in the tub but did u mean flakes when u actually mixed it? Jw I've had black flakes in mine both times so far.
    Yes the sparkles

  11. Ok just making sure that was the freaky flakes lol

  12. I will have to look for black flakes today.

  13. Subbed for some wicked gains
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Subbed for some wicked gains
    Welcome SoCal bro! Im off to a good start.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I will have to look for black flakes today.
    just part of the formula
    it's a damn Storm flavor for crying out loud....gotta be some black in there somewhere

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    just part of the formula it's a damn Storm flavor for crying out loud....gotta be some black in there somewhere
    Good point lol

  17. Holy shytt I'm late
    Independent

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Holy shytt I'm late
    Welcome! Come on in bro.

  19. DAY3

    LEG
    WALKING LUNGES-bw+40-100yrds
    BACK SQTS-135-10x2
    185-10x2
    225-10x2
    FRT SQTS-225-10x10
    CALF RAISES-185-15x4
    ARM WRESTING WO-5 sets

    I was dragging azz today so i used a full scoop. This stuff hits hard and fast. One thing i noticed after the thermo feel kicks in, i get goose bumps and chills for about 10 min. I dont feel any different its just odd. Once i got going i had a great wo. I was just happy to get a respectable back sqt in. The whole wo took me about 1.5 hrs and i was still energized at the end. So far so good.



    Name:  image-2536013513.png
Views: 85
Size:  970.6 KB



    Name:  image-920427908.png
Views: 69
Size:  278.8 KB

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I was dragging azz today
    two azzes, from the looks of things..

  21. two fine ones at that...

    Wicked at times while using Stimul8 I will be very hot, sweating my azz off and those chills you spoke of just over come me. Almost like a thermo regulator. Interesting feeling.

    And time to scroll back up!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. I noticed those same chills yesterday. Thought it was a cold breeze or something but now I'm wondering lol. Those pics are heating things up right now lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    I noticed those same chills yesterday. Thought it was a cold breeze or something but now I'm wondering lol. Those pics are heating things up right now lol
    Maybe they are Crazy Chills caused by the Freaky Flakes.

  24. DAY4

    SHOULDERS
    DIPS-bw-30x2
    6-WAYS-20-10x5
    ARNOLD PRESS-50s-10x5
    40s-10x5
    30s-10x5
    AROUND THE WORLDS-45plate-10x5
    SS
    REAR FLYS-30s-10x5

    I got through todays wo pretty quick. It was more of a hypertrophy day. No rest on the arnold presses and the around the worlds were killer at this pace. I def had plenty of energy and a great pump. BAM just like that!




    Name:  image-1123940237.png
Views: 67
Size:  919.7 KB



    Name:  image-1401506774.png
Views: 76
Size:  548.8 KB

  25. Nice sesh wicked!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nice sesh wicked!
    Thanx bro. Shoulders were blowin up!

  27. Yes the cold chills are directly correlated to the thermogenic effects of the product. The core temperature is truly elevated so it's similar to having fever.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yes the cold chills are directly correlated to the thermogenic effects of the product. The core temperature is truly elevated so it's similar to having fever.
    One of my favorite things...feeling it working
    Independent

  29. DAY5
    ARMS
    CHIN UP-21s-bw-x10sets
    SS
    DB SKULL CRUSHERS-40s-10x10
    ALT DB CURL-50s-10x10,DS40s-10x10
    SINGLE BAR DIPS-bw-15x10
    SS
    BB CURL-85-10x10(curl bar)
    SEATED DB CURL-15s-100reps(1set)
    CLOSE GRIP PUSH UPS-100reps(palms in)

    I downed 1scoop of Stimul8 today and in 10min,blast off. This stuff hits me and i cant sit still. My mind races and so does my body. Not like a meth freak,like an IRON SMASHING FREAK! I decided to do a bro arm day. After the 2nd set of 21style pull ups my arms were SWOLE baby. I plenty of mental focus and energy to rape the hell out of arms! Thanks to Swanks i have been throwing the 100 rep burn out at the end. I thought i was gona cry my arms hurt so fawkin good. The thermo chill thing is really addictive to me. It kind of lets me know it ON!



    Name:  image-627498988.png
Views: 57
Size:  191.1 KB



    Name:  image-3979129504.png
Views: 55
Size:  553.5 KB

  30. Looks like Stimul8 certainly did it's job today. It makes it almost easy to push yourself beyond your previous workout.

    ...for some reason I feel like laying on the couch...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  31. [ This is not watching anything i eat. Just get the cals in bulk. Then cut for summer in a couple months. I will be increasing to 4500cals next week. Im hoping the Stimul8 will help keep me somewhat lean.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  32. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looks like Stimul8 certainly did it's job today. It makes it almost easy to push yourself beyond your previous workout. ...for some reason I feel like laying on the couch...
    Saying this stuff works is an under statement
    Im sure you could find room on that couch

  33. Sick arm workout! I'm stealing
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  34. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Sick arm workout! I'm stealing
    Im too worn out to stop ya.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    DAY5
    ARMS
    CHIN UP-21s-bw-x10sets
    SS
    DB SKULL CRUSHERS-40s-10x10
    ALT DB CURL-50s-10x10,DS40s-10x10
    SINGLE BAR DIPS-bw-15x10
    SS
    BB CURL-85-10x10(curl bar)
    SEATED DB CURL-15s-100reps(1set)
    CLOSE GRIP PUSH UPS-100reps(palms in)

    I downed 1scoop of Stimul8 today and in 10min,blast off. This stuff hits me and i cant sit still. My mind races and so does my body. Not like a meth freak,like an IRON SMASHING FREAK! I decided to do a bro arm day. After the 2nd set of 21style pull ups my arms were SWOLE baby. I plenty of mental focus and energy to rape the hell out of arms! Thanks to Swanks i have been throwing the 100 rep burn out at the end. I thought i was gona cry my arms hurt so fawkin good. The thermo chill thing is really addictive to me. It kind of lets me know it ON!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 095"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 096"/>
    Great work wicked. Looking good in the pic too!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Great work wicked. Looking good in the pic too!
    Thnx Monte. Comming from a monster like you, thats a nice complement.

  37. Looking good wicked! Nice work!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  38. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Looking good wicked! Nice work!!
    Thnx reggie. Bulking is sooo much better than cutting.

  39. Damn man, you look real good, especially for bulking. You still have a lot of definition!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 03:43 PM
  2. Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 05:59 PM
  3. ReIGNITE with Rahl2.0 and Finaflex
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:58 PM
  4. Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 01:05 AM
  5. IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Log in
Log in