Stimul8(tion) & Dedication with Wicked and Finaflex!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here we go! Thank you to wasme for choosing me to tear it up with Stimul8 Tropical Storm flavor. Thank you to Finaflex for getting this to me in 2 days. I'm sure you all have heard the buzz about this badazz pwo. I will be rating this on a 0-10 scale.
Mixability
Taste
Energy
Pump
Focus
Longevity
http://finaflex.com/products/2013-01-10-21-11-028-38-detail

My workouts mainly consist of gvt 5-6 days per week. Right now i am on a bulking diet around 3000cals. I am hoping Stimul8 helps me retain lean muscle and shreds a little fat in the process, all while giving me drive and focus.
I am currenty weighing 178 at about 11-12% bf.I will be shooting for 200(or close to it)
some days my low back limits me ,but i just work around it and kill it where i can.

image-3022211161.png

This is the rocket fuel right here, along with a great little shaker cup. I didnt know the shaker was included, so thank you Finaflex for that. Now a days when every $ counts this shows alot of class and generosity. First post will be 2moro.
Let the Stimul8tion begin!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Nope i'm starting up on Monday as tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day. Contemplating trying it out though and taking a run tomorrow lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
1rd

this should be fun..

just some fyi, simon will be sure to make you aware of our grading scale; please use it accordingly
an example - we request a 5pt scale (rather than 10) over predetermined categories
any other scale/categories you wish to use in addition to our preferred format, is of course up to you - so long as ours is completed appropriately
thanks

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY1
SHOULDERS/TRAPS
DIPS-bw-x20x2
MILITARY PRESS-115-10x10
SS
BB SHRUGS-155-10x10
ARNOLD PRESS-50s-10x10,DS40-10x10
SS
AROUND THE WORLDS-45plate-10x10
DIP SHRUGS-bw+70-15x10

First impression is the smell is very good. It really has a clean tropical smell. Not like a punch but more clean and light. I mixed 1 scoop in 12oz of water and no sediment in the bottom. The taste is very light and refreshing. I really like it! About 5 min and the BA had my arms tingling. At 15-20 min i couldnt fawkn sit still. Not like a crack whore. I just wanted to get after it. The thermo feel was def at full force as well. The need to do something kept getting more intense. By the 2nd set i was sweating and my focus was really on point. The only thing i wasnt happy with was the pump. It wasnt as intense as i like,but this was just the first shot so im optimistic for next wo. I think i will try 1/2-3/4 scoop also. Stimul8 is def serious stuff. First day run i give it a strong 8.5/10.

image-479054552.png

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
how on earth did you get a picture of my girlfriend?? :mad:

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
1rd this should be fun.. just some fyi, simon will be sure to make you aware of our grading scale; please use it accordingly an example - we request a 5pt scale (rather than 10) over predetermined categories any other scale/categories you wish to use in addition to our preferred format, is of course up to you - so long as ours is completed appropriately thanks
Got it bro. I'll give as much info as i can.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be a fun ride!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty good so far. U still feeling it right now or u come down already

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its still kickin. This is pretty hardcore. I think 1/2 scoop next time.
Was privileged to be a beta tester for Stimul8. The PWO is legit for highly stimed help with workouts. Pretty strong stuff! 1/2 scoop is awesome! You are going to love it !

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was privileged to be a beta tester for Stimul8. The PWO is legit for highly stimed help with workouts. Pretty strong stuff! 1/2 scoop is awesome! You are going to love it !
It def does what its name implies!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked.. here is the rating scale for your final review as Snags mentioned.

Please look it over and keep it in mind throughout your logging experience.

1) This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste...
2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
3) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
4) This product enhanced my mental focus...
5) This product had great thermogenic effects...
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

Rating Scale: 1 - 5 (5 being highest)

Thanks.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Wicked.. here is the rating scale for your final review as Snags mentioned. Please look it over and keep it in mind throughout your logging experience. 1) This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste... 2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... 3) This product helped me power through my training sessions... 4) This product enhanced my mental focus... 5) This product had great thermogenic effects... 6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... Thanks.
Great questions

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! I didn't see, but was your first dosing at a full scoop?

This was suggested by someone else but I found it to work great: shake your tub before drawing your scoop. Makes sure the ingredients are properly mixed and there is no settling.

how on earth did you get a picture of my girlfriend?? :mad:
SnagsHags dot com?

I sent it to him.. :)
Ahh. The girly boys always get a sneak peak at the girls. They feel safe around your kind.

:O

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed! I didn't see, but was your first dosing at a full scoop? This was suggested by someone else but I found it to work great: shake your tub before drawing your scoop. Makes sure the ingredients are properly mixed and there is no settling. SnagsHags dot com? Ahh. The girly boys always get a sneak peak at the girls. They feel safe around your kind. :O
Good to see ya in here. Yep full scoop. I stired it up with the scoop. I noticed it has little shiney particles in it. I think it may be gold flakes;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see ya in here. Yep full scoop. I stired it up with the scoop. I noticed it has little shiney particles in it. I think it may be gold flakes;)
Those are Freaky Flakes (tm).

But yes give the container a good shake before dosing. Some heavier ingredients can settle down on the bottom.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Those are Freaky Flakes (tm). But yes give the container a good shake before dosing. Some heavier ingredients can settle down on the bottom.
Good to know I noticed the freaky flakes as well just opened mine to get it ready for the morning.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Those are Freaky Flakes (tm). But yes give the container a good shake before dosing. Some heavier ingredients can settle down on the bottom.
I remember the shaking of the container when DJ was logging it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well then im in to get Freaky and Stimul8'd.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be a very Stimul8 ing log

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Have u tried half a scoop yet? I started today but def need a bigger scoop than half

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Great taste only felt it for like 10 mins on half scoop though so upping it tomorrow. I got my log up last night.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY2
CHEST/BACK
DIPS-bw-30x2
PULL UPS-wide-bw-15x2
DIPS-bw+70-10x8
PULL UPS wide-bw+25-10x8
BB ROWS-bench prone-135-10x10
SS
REV GRIP BP-135-10x10

I dosed 3/4 scoop of Stimul8 today and it worked really well for me. The energy starts in about 5-10 min and i cant sit still. I fawkin love it! The pump was amazing today as well. The first day the pump was so so i think because my shoulder was bothering me and i couldnt concentrate on my lifts. I was very focused and driven. The weight felt light and i felt very alpha. Day 2 = twice as good as the first! 3/4 scoop is great for me. I def feel the thermo effect and was sweating my azz off. Great wo!

image-2789427971.png

image-377749425.png

Here is sum STIMUL8tion!!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Love that pic and glad to hear ur experience is going well. I can't wait for tomorrow lol.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like 3/4 of a scoop hit you perfectly!
He says without referring to the pic of the girl. SMHS. Is it because it's Canada and Wasme still has his parka and hood on?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Hey wicked when u mentioned the flakes I was thinking the sparkled flakes in the tub but did u mean flakes when u actually mixed it? Jw I've had black flakes in mine both times so far.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey wicked when u mentioned the flakes I was thinking the sparkled flakes in the tub but did u mean flakes when u actually mixed it? Jw I've had black flakes in mine both times so far.
Yes the sparkles