ATTN QUAKE JUST HIT SO CAL!!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You Read that right Ironflex's new Prework-out Quake just got shipped to my house in So Cal
IronFlex Supplements Quake Fruit Punch
^^^ Check out the Info on their page.

I would like to thank Caz for picking me to one of the first people to log their new product. I am excited to be a part of Ironflex's new line of non hormonal supplements. I know quality is a major part of their brand so this should be good!

Basic info for the log

Training style: German Volume Training (GVT) 2 days on 1 day off.

Dosing: Work out days only- I work out in the AM fasted.

Other Supplements: fish oil, protein, multi,

Grading factors:
-Energy
-Pump
-Endurance
-Recovery time
-Continued Effectiveness
-Strength Increase

Ill post some before pics tomorrow stay tuned...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ew, first. Thanks for getting the log up

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Curious to see what u think of the flavor.. Take a good smell the flavor is like no other fruit punch I ever tried..

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Hit it hard buddy ! I wanna feel that socal quake all the way up here in the NorCal !
I am gonna start mine tonight if I can break away from the current family drama to get a workout in. Unexpected family crap this weekend has me all wrapped up ... hoping to get away otherwise I will have to wait till Monday to get my log up and running.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Someone say there is sum QUAKEn' going on in here?!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Curious to see what u think of the flavor.. Take a good smell the flavor is like no other fruit punch I ever tried..
Is it like koolaid? I love me some koolaid!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hit it hard buddy ! I wanna feel that socal quake all the way up here in the NorCal !
I am gonna start mine tonight if I can break away from the current family drama to get a workout in. Unexpected family crap this weekend has me all wrapped up ... hoping to get away otherwise I will have to wait till Monday to get my log up and running.
For sure man! Well I hope you can break away from the family stuff to blow off some steam. I find I am always a bit more level headed after a good lifting session.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'll be enjoying Quake too thanks to luke and Ironflex.
Thats right you won just about every category with those phucked up pictures you found in the dark corners of the internet. Are you going to log it or just consume it?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats right you won just about every category with those phucked up pictures you found in the dark corners of the internet. Are you going to log it or just consume it?
I am just starting a log for Finaflex Stimul8 now. I am going to try Quake as soon as i get it tho. I may log it after Stimul8.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All right so first gym session today with Quake was legs!
First off the flavor was good it smells and tastes like Koolaid but it isn’t overly sweet.
I took it on an empty stomach and felt a tingle about 30min after almost like a cool rush.

Work out:
Bulgarian Split Squats 40lb DBs 10X10
Decline sit ups with 45lb plate 10X10
Leg Press 450lbs 10X10
Weighted crunch to stand up 25lb plate 10X10
Seated Calve raise 140 10X10

First Impression:
I felt like I had a solid work out and my recovery time in between sets felt noticeably better. This is my third leg and core work out doing GVT and I felt a noticeable boost. Also I felt a good pump in the calve area which is nice because that is probably the least impressive part of my body :)

On this day in history:
President Ronald Reagan was shot in the chest by John Hinckley as he left a Washington hotel.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'll tease a shot of my morning weigh in. I DESTROYED all you can eat sushi last night so I am a little bloated.

Attachments

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
All right so first gym session today with Quake was legs! First off the flavor was good it smells and tastes like Koolaid but it isn't overly sweet. I took it on an empty stomach and felt a tingle about 30min after almost like a cool rush. Work out: Bulgarian Split Squats 40lb DBs 10X10 Decline sit ups with 45lb plate 10X10 Leg Press 450lbs 10X10 Weighted crunch to stand up 25lb plate 10X10 Seated Calve raise 140 10X10 First Impression: I felt like I had a solid work out and my recovery time in between sets felt noticeably better. This is my third leg and core work out doing GVT and I felt a noticeable boost. Also I felt a good pump in the calve area which is nice because that is probably the least impressive part of my body :) On this day in history: 1981 President Ronald Reagan was shot in the chest by John Hinckley as he left a Washington hotel.

Nice!! Take note after a few workouts if u notice a therm effect. I've notice I sweat a lot more when I use Quake.. How much water did u mix it with?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice!! Take note after a few workouts if u notice a therm effect. I've notice I sweat a lot more when I use Quake.. How much water did u mix it with?
Ill take a mental note for sure. I used probably 6 oz

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good first session, and first log of quake.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Back looks good bro. Nice veinage in the trap/shoulder.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Looking ripped bro!! I'm trying to get that lean great job
Thanks man I'm trying to stay lean this summer while still putting on a little size.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have been working on it man. Thanks high reps have been my friend
I agree. I do gvt and it has made a big difference in my back. A shyt load of weighted pull ups helped me too.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I agree. I do gvt and it has made a big difference in my back. A shyt load of weighted pull ups helped me too.
I'm liking the program so far I already am feeling the benefits of hitting the same body part every 4th day

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just came off a show didn't ya bud?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just took my scoop and its off to the gym for a shoulders and arms session. Quake is hands down the easiest mixing supplement I have ever used. It mixes quicker than phenibut.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just took my scoop and its off to the gym for a shoulders and arms session. Quake is hands down the easiest mixing supplement I have ever used. It mixes quicker than phenibut.
go get it!!! It does mix quite well almost don't even need to shake it..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Endurance for days today.
Seated db shoulder press 50lb dbs 10x10
Preacher curls 65x10x10
Cable face pulls 110 lbs 10x10
Triceps press 150lbs 10x10
Seated shrugs with 2 sec hold 75lb dbs 10x10
Db hammer curls 40 x 10x10
Seated triceps overhead extension 40 lb db x10x10
I could have kept going but I figured I had done enough damage for one day

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Endurance for days today. Seated db shoulder press 50lb dbs 10x10 Preacher curls 65x10x10 Cable face pulls 110 lbs 10x10 Triceps press 150lbs 10x10 Seated shrugs with 2 sec hold 75lb dbs 10x10 Db hammer curls 40 x 10x10 Seated triceps overhead extension 40 lb db x10x10 I could have kept going but I figured I had done enough damage for one day
Holy crap that's a ton of volume!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My arms are smashed! Im thankful for the rest day

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wow dude looking crazy good in them pics!!! How much u weigh?
Thanks man. I'm sitting at 195. The pump from Quake is awesome! I'm not really noticing a heavy thermo effect but the endurance it gives is next level.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea the pump is good. I've recently added GMS to it, and that has given an even better pump! It's nuts.

The focus is what gets me tho

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yea the pump is good. I've recently added GMS to it, and that has given an even better pump! It's nuts.

The focus is what gets me tho
I have some gms in the sup stash I'll have to give that a go.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So for Back and Chest this mornings session consisted of one scoop of Quake 30 min before. This is seems to be good timing because as soon as I get to the gym I get a body tingle from Quake telling me its time to do work.

Bent Over Rows 115X10X10
DB rows 65 10X10
Incline press 185 10X10
Flat DB press 70 10X10
Seated Cable V grip rows 145 10X10
Flat DB Files 40lbs 10X5 Staying with my 60 sec rest time between sets Incline DB flies 35 10X5

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I fawkin love a back/chest pump. Makes you feel like the biggest sob in the gym. Nice weight and volume!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Got to love a good chest and back pump!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Leg and Core day today:

Warm Up: The Late Nighter - E-40 B-legit

Jefferson dead lift 225 10X10
Cable Crunches 175 10X10
Standing Calve raises 220 10X10
45lb plate extensions to standing 10X10
Leg extensions 140 10X10

Final Push: That Go- Keak da Sneak Feat Prodigy &Alchemist

Thoughts : Today was the first day I noticed an increase of sweating during my lift. The Thermo is kicking in!