Combustion goes DW to kick off prep....maybe all of it

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to the delay guys. Life's been crazy the last few days between work, getting sucker punched and baseball....I can finally breathe!

Started my combustion Friday. So far, good, clean energy and lots of poops. I've been pooping a lot more than normal but I'm cool with that bc now I can eat veggies and not feel bloated. I've been doing 2 cals per day split before fasted cardio and before lunch. This week I'll probably add the 3rd dose pre-workout. Pics have been taken (pre shiner) and I'll update thermo effects etc this week!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thermos been intense durin workouts but it's also been warm here. I'm loving the energy from this stuff, I haven't had a cup of coffee in 3 days and I'm good to go. No lulz but a lot of pooping, I've probaBly doubled since starting combustion.

I know it's a company no-no but I've been takin my pre workout dose with 2 scoops Jack3d AF (325mg caffeine) and no jitters or anything.

Appetite has been so-so.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with consistent BM's. I can't wait to try this.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for shiner pics! ;) Who sucker punched ya?

I'm guessing it's the Forskolin helping you with the regularity.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His logs are always great. This one should be as well

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for poop updates!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I too am logging combustion. it gives me slight tremors .. you?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed a pretty decent thermo effect. I thought the wife turned the heat up too high last night and I checked and it was off lol. Have to sleep with 2 fans on me.

Distilled, I know it's going to be tough having so many USP goodies on hand but could you give Combustion a week or so a fair shot with no other pre workouts included? You will not be able to properly assess Combustion's results until you take it solo. If you do not feel Combustion is giving you enough energy on your current dosages, bump it up a pill. I'd like to see how you react to a full bottle without any other stimulants but I am a realist and know that will not happen lol.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed a pretty decent thermo effect. I thought the wife turned the heat up too high last night and I checked and it was off lol. Have to sleep with 2 fans on me.
How close to bedtime are you taking it?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How close to bedtime are you taking it?
I'm taking 3 upon rising and that's it for the day. Going to throw in DCP with a second bottle of Combustion, once I finish this one off. That should really get the blood boiling!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking 3 upon rising and that's it for the day. Going to throw in DCP with a second bottle of Combustion, once I finish this one off. That should really get the blood boiling!
Yeah it should!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with these guys. Your going to get shredded with that stack!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Played soccer this morning with some BCAA/EAA before/during with 3 caps Combustion in my belly and holy sweats. (Huuuuge pre game dump :thumbsup:) I was dragging a$$ too bc I worked last night and game was at 10am.

I was a little shaky but given the circumstances (mostly low blood sugar) it's to be expected.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea what your average heart rate was? I gotta imagine you burned some serious calories.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you took all 3 caps at once?? lol I really need to step my game up!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy man. I don't like the way I feel at 170, but I bet you were flying.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will put in a couple cents here... I think this stuff appears to be working quite well for me. I literally lost about 3 lbs on the first week (yes im cutting so I expected to lose fat). that said I re-carbed like a mofo this week end and still only put on 4 lbs of glycogen. gives me better endurance in the gym it seems and the only draw back ive found is a slight shake in my hands.. but its not a cracked out feeling. does this seem to match up to your experience so far?
I realize from previous experience that my body loves forsk and I think its a big part of this reaction, but certainly some of the other ingredients are helping to partition nutrients / burn fat better.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol gotta love the Forsk/Caffeine dumps. I literally am pounds lighter everyday as a result.

I will put in a couple cents here... I think this stuff appears to be working quite well for me. I literally lost about 3 lbs on the first week (yes im cutting so I expected to lose fat). that said I re-carbed like a mofo this week end and still only put on 4 lbs of glycogen. gives me better endurance in the gym it seems and the only draw back ive found is a slight shake in my hands.. but its not a cracked out feeling. does this seem to match up to your experience so far?
I realize from previous experience that my body loves forsk and I think its a big part of this reaction, but certainly some of the other ingredients are helping to partition nutrients / burn fat better.
*Temp thread hikack. Feel free to PM me, xR1pp3rx*
I have not experienced shakiness but I'm a bit of a stim junkie. I take 2-3 everyday at once and feel a nice clean energy, no jitters. If you are sensitive to it, definitely wait to build up your tolerance before moving up to three. Be safe, brother.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol gotta love the Forsk/Caffeine dumps. I literally am pounds lighter everyday as a result.

*Temp thread hikack. Feel free to PM me, xR1pp3rx*
I have not experienced shakiness but I'm a bit of a stim junkie. I take 2-3 everyday at once and feel a nice clean energy, no jitters. If you are sensitive to it, definitely wait to build up your tolerance before moving up to three. Be safe, brother.
Agreed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 update

Weights down just under 2lbs. Waking up and doing 2 caps before fasted cardio now and I've noticed an increase in sweating. Still no jitters adjust feel good & still pooping like a mad man lol
Looking good man

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to here Combustion is treatin ya well :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics comin mañana!!!! Leaning out nicely, I look leaner at night then in the morning. I just look flat when I wake up. Mass pooping has subsided, my gf wanted to try a cap the other day. She said she likes the non jittery energy. She didn't comment on sweating or thermo effects but good to know a 110lbs chick is good with 1 cap for the jitters.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nice work DW!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started on 2 of the combustion caps a day and I get no jitters from it. I do not usually sweat unless I am actively training but I do not sweat heavily on it either. LOL now with my muscle I weigh 126lbs.
Pics comin mañana!!!! Leaning out nicely, I look leaner at night then in the morning. I just look flat when I wake up. Mass pooping has subsided, my gf wanted to try a cap the other day. She said she likes the non jittery energy. She didn't comment on sweating or thermo effects but good to know a 110lbs chick is good with 1 cap for the jitters.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where're dem noods?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you jacked and tan yet?

I'm getting impatient....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My taptalk app isn't working :sad: I'm going to delete it and re download it. Update is I'm down 1.3lbs from last week (3lbs total) and pants are loser. Met with my coach Saturday and things are still on track.

Slight drop in carbs and some subbing some Cod in place of lean beef. Thermo effect is amplified on cheat days. I noticed it last week and it proved to be true this week. cAMP activation like whooooooooa?!?

Can I dose more than 3 caps per day?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My taptalk app isn't working :sad: I'm going to delete it and re download it. Update is I'm down 1.3lbs from last week (3lbs total) and pants are loser. Met with my coach Saturday and things are still on track.

Slight drop in carbs and some subbing some Cod in place of lean beef. Thermo effect is amplified on cheat days. I noticed it last week and it proved to be true this week. cAMP activation like whooooooooa?!?

Can I dose more than 3 caps per day?
Yes, but don't get mad at BPS for going through a bottle in 2 weeks lol.