PES ERASE 90caps - log

Fernando_a88

Awards
Hi there, my name is Fernando, 25yrs old, I'm from Brazil, and I'm going to log, as far as I can, the use of this supplement. It's my first time logging here, so, sorry if I miss any information and for any english mistake.

I'm not going to change anything on my diet, but I eat healthy around 4000kcal.

My workout routine:

Mon- Chest/abs
Tues- Cardio (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu)
Wed- Back/biceps
Thur- Cardio (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu)
Fri- Shoulders/triceps
Sat- Legs
Sun- Rest

Other supplements: whey protein, fish oil, glucosamine (to prevent joint pain from erase), optimen (multi-vit) and tribulus terrestris.

Actualy I'm on day 4, taking 2 caps of ERASE (1 first thing am, 1 8hrs later) to see how it goes. Today I noticed more hungry and maybe (JUST A LITTLE) a dryer look. But I think it's too early to say that the dryer look is because of the erase. Definitely more hungry.

My stats: Height: 6'2''; Weight: 205; BF: Around 10%.

Maybe later I'll put some pics.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for logging this! I'll follow along and be of help if I can. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. Good luck. :)

Fernando_a88

Awards
Day 6

Nothing much changed... Thinking of increase to 3caps/day, due to my size. I also have and think I'm gonna add the BAttleFuel XT from muscle pharm, which contains 3g of D-aspartic Acid, plus other things to increase Test. I didn't start BattleFuel XT yet because last time I used it made me I little bloated...

What do you guys think?

Fernando_a88

Awards
Day 7

Finally rest day: went to beach, got some nice sleep, etc. ... I noticed libido is slightly up too.. Still 2caps/day.
So, until now just hunger and libido slightly up...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6

Nothing much changed... Thinking of increase to 3caps/day, due to my size. I also have and think I'm gonna add the BAttleFuel XT from muscle pharm, which contains 3g of D-aspartic Acid, plus other things to increase Test. I didn't start BattleFuel XT yet because last time I used it made me I little bloated...

What do you guys think?
Glad to see that things are going well so far. A lot of people take a DAA product along with Erase, so it's worth trying and seeing how it works for you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following! :)

Fernando_a88

Awards
Day 9

Yesterday I had I solid chest workout, but the thing that I didn't expect was to be 2 pounds heavier. No changes on my diet, pretty much eating the same thing. For me it's good, as far as it looks like muscle mass increase.

By the way, I upped ERASE to 3caps/day and tribulus to 3g/day(3caps also), but not added the DAA.

Fernando_a88

Awards
... and just to clarify, I'm using the old ERASE ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ).

Fernando_a88

Awards
DAY 11

Yesterday was Back/biceps... Awesome workout, very pumped, looking a little bit bigger... Still 3 caps/day of ERASE and I'm not going to use DAA for now... just the tribulus.

No sides at all.