JasonB824's Antaeus Labs Oneiromancer Log

JasonB824

Awards
I actually joined this site so I could read all the reviews on this product. A quick about me. I do not fall asleep quickly. I have been diagnosed with Delayed Sleep Phase. Basically I just stay up until I get a little drowsy, even if it means I get only 3 hours of sleep. If I force it I cannot fall asleep. Even when I am drowsy I still cannot fall asleep too too quickly. Now, I know this product is not specifically for that, it is for enhanced dreams. I was curious how it would work with someone like me. I bet there are some other insomniacs out there that are wondering the same thing and are curious to find out. I also rarely recall my dreams, and feel very detached from them when I do.

I also am currently taking Super Cissus (two screws in me from shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum and glenoid fracture over the summer has led to recurring tendinitis). I I tried an animal flex bag today as well, but have decided that going forward I will just stick with Super Cissus by itself. So tonight's result may or may not be impacted by the amount of crap I have put in me today).

The final thing I will add is that I am moving this weekend and expect my first child in 3 weeks...so I am stressed. If Oneiromancer can relax me and give me restful sleep, then you know this is good. Right now it is 11:11pm EST. I usually go to sleep around 1-1:15am and so I will probably take two Oneiromancer capsules around 12:30 with a small snack of saltines and peanut butter or something. Wish me luck!

JasonB824

Awards
Ok, had my snack and took two capsules with the full glass of water at 12:38am. I am going to ttake the dog for a a quick 5 minute walk, then get changed for bed and read off my kindle. I will update this entry tomorrow morning.

JasonB824

Awards
I hate to say that I felt nothing out of the ordinary, nor did I dream anything I can recall last night. I did not feel any better rested this morning. I read for an hour and did not feel any of that tingling others talked of. I eventually just went to sleep as usual. Tonight, I am still kind of full from dinner, and so I think I will just take the capsules without a snack and see if that makes any difference.

JasonB824

Awards
Another fail last night. I read a little about Silene Capensis (African Dream Root) today. Apparently it takes at least 3 days to build up in your bloodstream to have an effect. Some people even take it in the morning. Obviously with the melatonin and 5-htp in this product, one could not do that and function at work. So I may have another dud tonight, and maybe by the end of the weekend I might start having some of these fun dreams

JasonB824

Awards
Day 3 was also a fail. I think I will give it a few more days for some of these dream inducing ingredients to build up, but maybe try 3 after that. We'll see.

JasonB824

Awards
Last night was the night before I moved, and so I decided to hell with it and took 3. I definitely did dream. I wish I had a pen and paper by me when I woke up as I remembered it. It's since faded a bit. I was in some warehouse, but it was an office with a desk within one. It was some entertainment agent or something. We were talking about landing someone a part in something or other. I remember when I awoke thinking the movie, the actor or the role made sense based on something i had read or seen recently. I have since forgotten what the connection was. The warehouse setting kind of makes sense as I was in Home Depot yesterday. I wouldn't really call these incredibly lucid dreams. I still remember feeling like an observer who knew this was a dream.

Now did the 3 pills cause this? I don't know. After numerous days without any dreaming, maybe I was just due regardless of supplements. I did not have lucid dreams and I did not feel like i had deep sleep. Now I am fully moved and maybe i can relax enough for some of these ingredients to do their thing. I tried 3 again tonight about 15 mins ago.

JasonB824

Awards
Well I tried 3 pills a second night (the 30th) and nothing. The following two nights I did not take anything and did not notice any degradation from the sleep I was getting. Apparently the proprietary blend here is not strong enough to have any effect on me. I guess maybe I should focus on the dream herbs and get a stronger dose from a company that makes them individually.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Well I tried 3 pills a second night (the 30th) and nothing. The following two nights I did not take anything and did not notice any degradation from the sleep I was getting. Apparently the proprietary blend here is not strong enough to have any effect on me. I guess maybe I should focus on the dream herbs and get a stronger dose from a company that makes them individually.
For best results combine with some relaxation, meditation, yoga, a dream journal, or other sleep/dream-inducing practices. If there are environmental or medical reasons why you aren't sleeping well, Oneiromancer may not help you.

Oneiromancer: Enhance your sleep, enhance your life.