JasonB824's Antaeus Labs Oneiromancer Log - AnabolicMinds.com

JasonB824's Antaeus Labs Oneiromancer Log

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

JasonB824's Antaeus Labs Oneiromancer Log

I actually joined this site so I could read all the reviews on this product. A quick about me. I do not fall asleep quickly. I have been diagnosed with Delayed Sleep Phase. Basically I just stay up until I get a little drowsy, even if it means I get only 3 hours of sleep. If I force it I cannot fall asleep. Even when I am drowsy I still cannot fall asleep too too quickly. Now, I know this product is not specifically for that, it is for enhanced dreams. I was curious how it would work with someone like me. I bet there are some other insomniacs out there that are wondering the same thing and are curious to find out. I also rarely recall my dreams, and feel very detached from them when I do.

I also am currently taking Super Cissus (two screws in me from shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum and glenoid fracture over the summer has led to recurring tendinitis). I I tried an animal flex bag today as well, but have decided that going forward I will just stick with Super Cissus by itself. So tonight's result may or may not be impacted by the amount of crap I have put in me today).

The final thing I will add is that I am moving this weekend and expect my first child in 3 weeks...so I am stressed. If Oneiromancer can relax me and give me restful sleep, then you know this is good. Right now it is 11:11pm EST. I usually go to sleep around 1-1:15am and so I will probably take two Oneiromancer capsules around 12:30 with a small snack of saltines and peanut butter or something. Wish me luck!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Ok, had my snack and took two capsules with the full glass of water at 12:38am. I am going to ttake the dog for a a quick 5 minute walk, then get changed for bed and read off my kindle. I will update this entry tomorrow morning.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

I hate to say that I felt nothing out of the ordinary, nor did I dream anything I can recall last night. I did not feel any better rested this morning. I read for an hour and did not feel any of that tingling others talked of. I eventually just went to sleep as usual. Tonight, I am still kind of full from dinner, and so I think I will just take the capsules without a snack and see if that makes any difference.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Another fail last night. I read a little about Silene Capensis (African Dream Root) today. Apparently it takes at least 3 days to build up in your bloodstream to have an effect. Some people even take it in the morning. Obviously with the melatonin and 5-htp in this product, one could not do that and function at work. So I may have another dud tonight, and maybe by the end of the weekend I might start having some of these fun dreams
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Day 3 was also a fail. I think I will give it a few more days for some of these dream inducing ingredients to build up, but maybe try 3 after that. We'll see.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Last night was the night before I moved, and so I decided to hell with it and took 3. I definitely did dream. I wish I had a pen and paper by me when I woke up as I remembered it. It's since faded a bit. I was in some warehouse, but it was an office with a desk within one. It was some entertainment agent or something. We were talking about landing someone a part in something or other. I remember when I awoke thinking the movie, the actor or the role made sense based on something i had read or seen recently. I have since forgotten what the connection was. The warehouse setting kind of makes sense as I was in Home Depot yesterday. I wouldn't really call these incredibly lucid dreams. I still remember feeling like an observer who knew this was a dream.

Now did the 3 pills cause this? I don't know. After numerous days without any dreaming, maybe I was just due regardless of supplements. I did not have lucid dreams and I did not feel like i had deep sleep. Now I am fully moved and maybe i can relax enough for some of these ingredients to do their thing. I tried 3 again tonight about 15 mins ago.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Well I tried 3 pills a second night (the 30th) and nothing. The following two nights I did not take anything and did not notice any degradation from the sleep I was getting. Apparently the proprietary blend here is not strong enough to have any effect on me. I guess maybe I should focus on the dream herbs and get a stronger dose from a company that makes them individually.
  9. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB824 View Post
    Well I tried 3 pills a second night (the 30th) and nothing. The following two nights I did not take anything and did not notice any degradation from the sleep I was getting. Apparently the proprietary blend here is not strong enough to have any effect on me. I guess maybe I should focus on the dream herbs and get a stronger dose from a company that makes them individually.
    For best results combine with some relaxation, meditation, yoga, a dream journal, or other sleep/dream-inducing practices. If there are environmental or medical reasons why you aren't sleeping well, Oneiromancer may not help you.

Oneiromancer: Enhance your sleep, enhance your life.
    Antus Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. By the beard of Zeus! Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Log
    By brenthebdog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:40 PM
  2. Antaeus labs Oneiromancer
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 06:23 AM
  3. NEW from Antaeus Labs: Oneiromancer
    By henryv in forum Company Promotions